Shipwrecked Into Slavery Ch. 03

Julian, the oldest brother, answered first. “She’s uncommonly special, Haverstoke. There is a rumor circulating among the men that you’re to provide her for our pleasure.”

Haverstoke laughed easily. “Perhaps that rumor is true, but I will reserve that special brand of entertainment for the older gentlemen of the party.” He’d actually been planning to invite all of the gentlemen to partake of the slave’s special talents, but if these two were truly her brothers, they would not thank him for it if they ever discovered the truth.

Catalina let out a sigh. She was worried for a moment that Haverstoke was degenerate enough to allow her to be used by her own brothers. She knew then that he believed her to be Donal Penlerick’s daughter as she had first claimed when she’d been dumped on his shores these many months ago.

After the guests had had their fill of food and drink and the dancing had begun in earnest, a footman arrived to release Catalina from her cage. A few of the guests on that side of the great hall looked on with wonder as he unclipped her chains from the bars of the cage, and retaining possession of the one between her legs, led her out of the cage and through the crowd. People parted as they came through, a few bold enough to reach out and touch her skin as she passed. The footman led her downstairs into one of the smaller parlors and shut the door on her.

Presently, there were footsteps outside the door, and Haverstoke flung it open, a group of men fast on his heels, peering into the room. Catalina turned to face them all.

One man, licking his lips, said, “Will she really do anything, Haverstoke?”

“She’s a slave here; she does what she’s bid to do.”

“You mean she won’t scream and claw and try to escape?”

“Despite the fact that she’d be severely whipped if she tried that, she has been trained as a sex slave. She enjoys being used in every way imaginable. Why just yesterday afternoon, my male servants took turns plowing first one hole and then the other. She was wet enough to accommodate them all and still had the energy to suck an old man so thoroughly, he climaxed for the first time in probably 20 years.” This drew appreciative laughter from the gentlemen as their own members began to stiffen to attention.

He turned to her then. “Slave, recline on the ottoman and bend and spread your legs so my friends can inspect you completely.”

“I say, Jake, did she come to you with this gold ring on her nub like this?” The man fit his finger through the ring and began tugging on it. The men leaned over his shoulder to watch Catalina’s rouged nether lips swell at his touch.

“No, my blacksmith pierced her. Next I’ll have him brand her.” He casually flicked her nipple rings. “If you’re done looking, gentlemen, I invite you partake.”

Immediately upon this signal, two men pushed Catalina onto her back as they each took one of her breasts in their mouths. Their tongues played with her rings, as her nipples hardened and grew. Another raised her bottom, plunging his finger into her depths. One of Haverstoke’s friends, a connoisseur of fine snuff, spread her nether lips and sprinkled a light dusting of snuff onto her. He then lowered his head and sniffed the snuff from her. This seemed a capital idea to several of the others and they each took their turn, snorting up snuff from her cunny.

One of them joked, “The best mixture I’ve ever had. Perhaps you could mix up a batch of snuff rolled in her scent.”

Two other men replaced the original two at her breasts, and another crouched over her head and lowered his cock into her mouth. “Show me what you did to the old man, slave, to make him spew in your mouth.” She wrapped her lips around his considerably larger member and sucked hard while flicking her tongue against him. He ejaculated almost immediately into her mouth, his friends ribbing him for his pre-maturity.

In the great hall, the dancing and socializing continued, the younger men jealously eying their seniors as they discreetly left the room to find pleasures elsewhere. Their wives with noses in the air pretending an ignorance of their husbands’ escapades in the parlor downstairs. A few of the women wondering how they too could elicit an invitation from Haverstoke to join the men. And Elizabeth left with a bleak awareness that her slave had been taken from her.

The select company of men in the parlor continued their assault on Catalina’s body. They graduated from their first frenzied grasps and pokes and were now calmly engaged in judging how large a phallus her anus could accommodate. With her face buried in the lap of one gentleman and her bottom sticking high up in the air, another gentleman was standing directly behind her slowly working a large leather phallus into her hole.

“I see you’ve used her ass well, Jake. Not only can she stretch nicely, she seems to enjoy the sensation.”

Haverstoke gave him a nudge. “I think she’d enjoy the real thing better, Blakely.”

She was still sucking the man in front of her when Blakely shed his breeches and prodded between her ass cheeks. The other men watched with anticipation as he eased himself into her. Once inside, he began thrusting at her, forcing her to take the other man’s cock farther and farther down her throat. Still another man wanting to join in the frolic crawled beneath her, stuck his tongue inside her ring, and began licking at her engorged pearl.

Catalina felt lost amid her rushing sensations. Her pleasure was heightened by the presence of Haverstoke watching her being used thus. He had yet to touch her himself, but she could see the bulge in his breeches and had to be satisfied with that…for now.

It didn’t take long for her to reach her pinnacle, and she sucked with renewed vigor and thrust her bottom back against the man behind her so that his balls slapped her ass. This proved to be too much for the two of them as they shot their effusion into her mouth and anus at the same time.

Once a gentleman was finished with her, he’d drift into the background for a glass of brandy, a pinch of snuff, or perhaps seat himself at the card game that was progressing amid the debauchery. A few even returned to their wives in the great hall to dance. The ones who had already sampled the slave could be spotted easily by their disheveled appearance or perhaps by a bit of rouge on their neck cloths or glitter on their chin. They met their wives’ hard stares with a bland look of innocence and their friends’ sly grins with a knowing wink.

Presently, one of the gentlemen returned to the parlor and whispered to Haverstoke. He nodded with a gleam in his eye and sent the man away. When next he returned and opened the door cautiously, he had several of the ladies behind him, craning their necks to look into the room. Their eyes widened at the sight they beheld. The men were either gathered around the card table or lounging against the large mantle watching the slave’s progress. The slave herself was leaning over the back of a sofa while a man, thankfully unattached, was pounding her from behind. Each man in the room whose wife had just entered gave silent thanks that he was not engaged with the slave at that moment.

Haverstoke spoke up. “Gentlemen, it would appear that the ladies wish an opportunity to punish the slave for taking their men from them tonight. You’ll find me an obliging host, willing to grant my guests’ desires. Ladies, what do you wish?”

Lady Petersham, whose husband and father of their five grown children had returned to the great hall smelling like the slave’s cunny, stepped forward. “Lord Haverstoke, it’s a great day in England now that we have defeated the heathen Spanish. This slut is an example of their morals and sensibilities, and we would like to show our disdain for Spain through her.”

He bowed slightly. “By all means, Lady Petersham, what do you wish me to do?”

“Chain her up by her nipples.”

Haverstoke immediately attached a long chain to the lowest branch of the chandelier hanging from the ceiling and compelled Catalina to stand beneath it. He then attached the chain to the one hanging between her nipple rings, which had the effect of raising her slightly on her toes.

Lady Petersham then took over. “Shove your bottom out, girl, and spread your legs.”

Catalina did as she was ordered by this imperious woman and put herself in the uncomfortable position. Lady Petersham then drew out her closed up fan and began smacking Catalina on her derriere. “How dare you take my husband’s face between your legs and leak your juices all over him. He smelled abominably when he returned to me. My son is in this room as well. Tell me, Sedgewick, what did you do with this whore?”

A man quite into his thirties seated at the card table blushed to the roots of his hair. “Madam?”

“You heard me, boy, what did you do here tonight?”

He gulped as the others smirked in his direction. “Why, er…madam…she put her mouth on my…umm…ah…member and sucked on it. Then later I put my member insider her bottom hole.”

His reluctant admission earned Catalina another resounding smack from Lady Petersham’s fan. “Lead my boy astray, will you?” She tossed her fan and continued Catalina’s spanking with her bare hand. “You like your bottom hole to be invaded? I’ll teach you.”

The other ladies looked on with wonderment as Lady Petersham grabbed one of the large leather phalluses the men had tossed aside earlier. She presented it to Catalina and told her to suck on it. “Wet it nicely for this is the only lubrication you’ll receive.”

When Catalina was finished with it, Lady Petersham walked behind her and began working the phallus into her anus. “Doesn’t please quite as much as my son, does it?” She continued to shove the phallus deeper and deeper. “This hole is quite tight for being so accessible, Lord Haverstoke. How many times has she been used here tonight?”

He raised his eyes as if counting and then shrugged. “Perhaps ten times.”

“Well, this is number 11, my girl.” And she slammed the phallus into her hole up to its hilt. Catalina gasped as her muscles clenched convulsively around the phallus. “Come along, ladies, your men have been here too, I dare say. Punish Spain as you will.”

Tentatively at first, a few of the women approached Catalina and smacked her bottom with their fans as Lady Petersham did. I few of the bolder ones came around to the front of her and slapped her heavy breasts causing the chandelier to tremble. The women grew more assertive while the men watched in growing amusement. One lady attached a weighted object to the ring between Catalina’s legs so that her nub was painfully distorted and pulled out even further from the folds of her lips. Another woman sent for a riding crop and began an assault on Catalina’s ass that left a criss-cross of red welts. Still another was fascinated with the way in which her bottom hole accommodated the leather phallus. She pulled it out and then shoved it back in again, effectively pumping her ass. Catalina’s natural response was to thrust back against the object much to the woman’s delight.

They began whispering amongst themselves, and Lady Petersham once again spoke for the group. “Lord Haverstoke, we’d like to see the slave used by three of the men in each of her holes and two more on her breasts.”

“Certainly, ladies, do you prefer to watch your own husbands or the unattached gentlemen of the group.” More whispering decided that some of the married men were to join in, but not all.

The rather convoluted maneuverings to satisfy the women’s request were accomplished and Catalina found herself straddling one man so he could have access to her purse, while another took her ass from behind, and she was obliged to take another in front of her in her mouth, while two men crouched beside her to suck on and play with her breasts.

Once the players were positioned, the orgy began and they were soon oblivious to the audience, so lost in their own pleasures. Most of the women stared at the confusion of limbs, cocks, and mouths with awe, while the men’s eyes glazed over and they surreptitiously rubbed the front of the breeches.

The only sound in the room was that of sweat-glistened bodies slapping against each other, wet sucking noises, groaning, and gasping. Catalina climaxed first, furiously clenching the two cocks inside of her. As her body relaxed, she allowed the cock in her mouth to slide easily down her throat. Its owner gasped in unexpected pleasure and then spilled his seed immediately. The two men on her breasts started attending to their own needs and first one and then the other spewed onto her breasts and face. The man beneath her, whom she was frantically riding, shot his effusion upwards, drenching her sugared walls, and finally the man pumping her from behind squirted his cream into her ass.

They were all satiated and one by one they got up and repaired their appearance, some leaving the room with their wives on their arms. Only Catalina was left on the floor with Haverstoke standing over her. “You enjoy yourself too much, my little slave. Come, get up. You’re to make a final appearance in your cage.”

She unsteadily rose to her feet and once again he clipped the leash to her ring. He led her out to the hallway and back upstairs to the great hall. The dancing was still going on amid whispers of what just occurred in the parlor downstairs; the gentlemen’s names who were involved were not mentioned. Everyone turned as Haverstoke led the slave back into the room. Her black mask was still in place, but she was a bedraggled figure. The rouge on her nipples and slit was smeared, the glitter on her body transferred to others. Red stripes marred the mocha-colored skin of her ass. She had white, sticky streaks on her breasts and her face, and liquid trickled down her thighs and bubbled out of her bottom hole. The guests eyed her appearance with varying degrees of disgust, amusement, and lust.

Haverstoke calmly led her back to her gilded cage and attached her chains once more to the bars of the cage. There she remained as the elegantly clad assembly began to filter out of the great hall outside to their waiting carriages. It was a night most of them would not soon forget. And that included Catalina and Jake.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds