Shit happens Ch. 01

Harry toasted me into the dealership family he called his business as I must have gotten the job. Harry kissed me as a welcome to the dealership. Harry had his hand well up under my short skirt. Harry was a good kisser and it had been a long time since a man kissed me with any real passion.

Harry said "I never fucked a girl named Sara Lee before. Have you ever sucked a guy's cock named Harry?"

I heard his words and was still thinking how outlandish it was for a man of his class to talk so dirty. I was also trying to remember if I had ever sucked off a guy named Harry before. What was in my head and what came out of my mouth were two entirely different things. As I said "God Harry; this may be a first for us both."

The next thing I knew we were going into a large suite of room that was very large and the bed was round. Sweet Harry helped me off with my blouse and skirt leaving me in bra and panties. Then Harry stood there waiting for me to undress him. I was happy to do that and I knew he wanted me to kneel to remove his pants and drop his shorts. Harry did not say he wanted me to suck his cock but I sure got the idea that is want her wanted.

His cock was only average and not even as long or as thick as Doug's dork. But it was rising to the occasion quickly and it sure looked good to me. I had forgotten how thrilling it was to watch a soft cock slowly stiffen and then play with it as it grew harder as I jerked on it. The best part was when I looked up into his eyes as I opened my mouth hesitated long enough for Harry to see into my wide open mouth and see my tongue run around my lips.

I almost laughed out loud as I thought "Harry old boy if you only knew where this tongue has been today."

But I only smiled and licked the tip of his rock hard cock. I was back in the business of sucking cock and it felt good. How many years had it been since I sucked a cock besides my husbands. Too many and yet it seemed like yesterday for me. I wanted to taste his sperm. I wanted Harry to know I was a great cock sucker much better than good. I squeezed his cock and milked it as I sucked it deep into my mouth.

Harry trembled as I sucked his cock head into my throat. Then I swallowed holding his cock so my throat muscles rippled over the head of his cock. Harry screamed "Oh, my God."

The he tightened up and his cock exploded into my throat forcing the thick sweet sperm right into my gullet and down my esophagus.

Harry knees were shaking and he looked around for something to hold on to. I let his semi-limp cock slip from my mouth. Harry wearily sat on the bed and fell back still moaning and shaking.

I went to the bathroom. When I returned Harry was sitting up looking sheepish. I ask what the problem was. Harry said he was so completely shot he did not think he had anything left to do me with. I laughed and said "Harry you just satisfied me wonderfully. Truly. I needed that even more than you did."

Harry said "That's hard to believe. My God Sara; that was so different I could not contain myself. You were amazing."

On the way back to the Dealership Harry said for me to report to work in the morning a little early so I could meet the lady that was leaving the job. It seems she was getting married and no longer needed to work. I thought now nice that would be.

Harry dropped me off out side and I walked to my car with out going in. I thought that was a good idea because I did not want Shelly so see my face or she would have known what I did for Harry.

I showered for the second time that day. I fixed myself a sandwich and drank one of Doug's beers. I felt as if my life was about to change for the better and I knew too I really did not need Doug for any thing so fuck him I was going to see a lawyer and get the fuck out of Dodge. As they say...

Harry had promised he would do better the next time and I welcomed his advances. He said if I was half as good a fuck as I was a cocksucker then I would be fantastic. I did not say anything to Harry but I also had a few surprised in that department waiting for him next time.

Doug came home not as drunk as yesterday. He went into the bedroom and came out asking why his bed was not made up and clean. I told him in no uncertain terms that I was done cleaning up after a no good drunk and I was going to see a lawyer and was going to divorce him. I think this damn near sobered him up. Doug sat down hard and looked at me with a strange unseeing glair in his eyes. After a full minute he said "Sara; I don't what you to divorce me. I love you and I need you. Can we talk about this?"

I said we could the first time he was completely sober and ready to talk.

Doug said he would not go to work tomorrow and in the morning we could talk. I only smiled as I thought "Good you sober up and I'll go fuck Harry and I'll see you later in the day."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds