Short Story 07

The next night came quickly. She chanted the words and flew through the portal, once again breathing in the crisp December air. Unlike before, she headed straight to Emma's home where she could see the human girl's lights were on. She landed on the window sill and knocked, rather than simply climb through the open window. Inside, she could see Emma jump at the sound. Her figure was outlined by a light in the back.

Cautiously, she pulled her curtains apart. Were she human, Serena would have blushed as she eyed the girl's naked form, save for a single arm draped across her chest. Instead, she smiled and waved. Emma visibly gulped, eyes widening. Telepathy was hardly necessary to know what she was thinking. For her part, she gestured for Serena to come inside.

"You came back." She said in awe, moving to get dressed. Serena frowned inwardly, never quite understanding the reason for humans to wear clothes, at least when they were clearly warm.

"Of course I did. What? Did you think I'd go back on my word?" The fairy asked, feigning a hurt expression.

"No, no. Well, maybe. I mean, you can't blame me, the movies don't really show you guys as trustworthy." Emma said, flustered.

"Relax. I'm well aware of how humans see us. Too bad you weren't a kid, then you'd think I was your fairy godmother or something." They shared a smile.

"Doesn't mean I don't think that myself." The human replied, pulling her night shirt on, followed by a pair of short. They moved to her bed, Emma sitting at the head while Serena stood at her feet, setting her pouch aside.

"So then, how big do you wanna get tonight?" The tiny fairy asked, no small hint of eagerness in her tone. Emma blushed, as if embarrassed by the fact that such a creature knew of her hidden desire. Or perhaps in excitement for what was to come.

"I don't know. How long do you have?"

"Anywhere from minutes to hours." Serena answered, letting sorrow creep into her tone.

"Oh, I guess... just keep giving those pill things until you've got to go. Or, you know, you could just leave them here?" Emma suggested, looking away.

"No can do. Fairy products can't be left behind. Even if we trust a human to look after them. I could get in a lot of trouble."

"Okay." The human sighed dejectedly.

"Cheer up, you're about to put all those porn stars of yours to shame. Now then," Serena said, uplifting the pouch to pour out possibly dozens of the pills, "Let's get to work."

Minutes later, the two had split the pills into two piles. One for each of them. Emma's legs were spread wide, her panties discarded on the floor and her pussy visibly excited. Serena stood before it, smirking up at the hooded clit that had penetrated her. The human girl held the pills, which to her were smaller than pennies, and a glass of water in each hand.

"Now, don't take more than two at a time. Magic can be extremely volatile, especially in humans. So we'll take it slow, alright?" Emma nodded, "Good. Let's get started." With that Serena quickly pushed a comparatively small pill into the human's orifice, as Emma popped one into her mouth and swallowed. Both sighed happily at the penetration, though for their own reasons.

And so it went. Two pills at a time, one down her oesophagus and one into her vaginal canal. As it continued however, Emma was growing more and more aroused. Her breaths came in short, heavy pants and her pussy was all but drooling with desire. Serena had no intention of passing off such an opportunity. She brought her pile to Emma's hand.

"Remember, only two at a time." She said, before darting down to the human's engorged clit. It jutted forth half an inch, larger than anything Serena had ever taken before. Until last night that is. Emboldened by the previous events, she gulped down her hesitation and promptly impaled herself. Her pussy spread wide open, forcing her legs to part as she was filled once again. Every nerve in her crotch sang in joy.

Above her, Emma cried out as well. As before, nothing quite compared to it, the sensation still new to her and setting her body alight. Unable to resist, she began to grope one of her breasts. Her eyes widened slightly as she did so, only then seeming to notice how much bigger her bust had grown already. And, if Serena's movements were any indication, the night was far from over. The fairy ground her hips against her human friend's groin, moaning all the while.

And so it went. Emma continued to squeeze, caress and gawk at her breasts, seeing them gradually expanding. She continued to pop two of the tiny pills in her mouth, swallowing them without water. Were she not swallowing, Emma had no doubt she would be drooling, even as Serena's jaw went lax. The fairy's world was little mora than a blur.

Emma's hips rocked up and down. She tried to hold back, feeling her gut growing tight and her pussy clench around thin air, however Serena's own body moved in time with hers. In only a matter of minutes, both human and fairy cried out in pleasure. Both of their bodies seized up, Emma clawing at her sheets and Serena clutching onto the girl's mound. As they calmed down, the sound of floorboards creaking caught their attention.

"Emma?" Came a soft voice through the door. The human girl immediately jumped in shock, the afterglow interrupted by lucidity.

"Shit." She hissed. The door knob turned, a sliver of light entering the dimly lit room. In a panic, Emma grabbed the near insensate fairy and pushed her down low, right into her pussy. Serena cried out in shock, coming back to her senses just as her head was submerged. Darkness came as Emma pulled the covers over her naked body.

Despite how wet she was; Serena couldn't get free. The walls were tight around her tiny body, gripping her like a vice, even as she squirmed about. She could hear faint voices, but they went ignored. Were she fully cognisant, she would have thought to use her wings or magic to escape, however her mind remained clouded after her recent climax. As it was, she managed to pry a hand free and reached around for something to hold onto.

In the meantime, Emma was talking to her grandmother. Throughout the conversation, she could feel Serena moving around inside of her pussy, sending waves of strange, if delightful pleasure through her. Her voice broke into a squeak frequently, as the fairy pressed against a particularly sensitive point, or she would bite back a moan. Thankfully, the elderly woman left quickly.

As the door shut, Serena finally managed to worm her way out. Once free, she panted for air, now mostly free of the human's heady scent. Her entire body was covered in juices, her hair plastered to her face and her clothes clung tight to her body.

"Was that really necessary?" She asked.

"Sorry. I panicked." Emma explained. The fairy glared her, but soon sighed.

"It's alright. Won't lie, if it weren't for the shock, I might've liked it in there." She admitted. The human blushed, before hesitantly asking:

"Well, would you like to go back?"

"Oh?" Serena said with a raised eyebrow, "Someone has a bit of a vore fetish." Rather than deny it, Emma only nodded, though her eyes were downcast, "I'd love to, but I think I might be outstaying my welcome. But, just for the road." She said and hopped across the bed. She picked up three pills and promptly forced them into Emma's mouth. Stunned, she swallowed them.

"Didn't you say more than two would be bad?"

"Yeah, but one more couldn't hurt. 4 or 5 though, that would either literally blow you up, or make your tits blow up like balloons." Serena explained, chuckling at the human's expression.

"You're sure it's fine."

"Yep. Though I wouldn't recommend doing it regularly." She said, hopping with a flutter of her wings onto Emma's chest. The girl frowned as her mythical friend scrutinised her bust, "Good, I'd say you're now a proud DD cup. Wait, make that an F. Congrats."

"You know that by looking at them?"

"Of course. I've been doing stuff like this for centuries. If I hadn't been cumming my brains out a moment ago, I could tell what size they are at a glance." Serena said, no small amount of pride in her tone.

"That's pretty cool." Emma replied.

"And with that, I'll take my leave." Not one to break her word, Serena grabbed her belongings and, in a flash of glimmering light, she flew from the room. Moments later, she arrived back in her world and laid back, smiling up at her ceiling, "Oh, I'm looking forward to this Christmas. For once."

And so the days continued in such a fashion. Serena ventured to the human every night, enjoying the atmosphere before rushing to the aid of her decreasingly breast challenged human friend. Each time, she grew closer to the human girl. The two bonding over their mutual decadence, particularly as Emma became increasingly more comfortable around the fairy, going so far as to ask her flat out for sex. Or as close as a 5-inch-tall creature and 5 foot 2-inch human can get to sex.

For Serena and Emma, this consisted of the fairy begin stuffed inside her friend's pussy. While she squirmed, licked and even masturbated inside the moist cavern, Emma would all but inhale the pills. Eventually, Christmas Eve came.

"I still can't believe this." Emma said as she carried Serena to the bed. The lights were dim, and the door locked. Her grandparents were in bed. 'Heavy sleepers' she had told her small friend. The fairy peaked her head from between the comparatively gigantic girl's breasts, grinning lazily.

"You will. Someday. Not that I blame you, most people have never even seen a woman with boobs the size of beach balls." Serena said, nuzzling against one such boob. The human sat down, her breasts quaking like twin mountains of jelly. Despite their size, they were supernaturally buoyant, retaining a perfect teardrop shape. None could mistake them for anything but natural though; they bounced and swayed exactly as they should, and yet not enough to be bothersome. Surprisingly, Emma hardly felt the substantial weight.

"I know. It's just insane. I mean, I was flat a week ago." She stated, glancing down at her chest. It filled her vision, obscuring any view of her legs. Even when she would look at herself from behind in the mirror, her bountiful bust struck out from her sides by a good two or three inches at the least. And she was going to get bigger tonight, she thought excitedly.

"Ready?" Serena asked, leaping from the warm caress of her friend's cleavage to float down to her bed. She laid her pouch down, dozens upon dozens of pills pouring out.

"Will we have enough time?" She asked, recalling a time just yesterday when Serena had rushed away.

"Yeah. Santa's always busiest this night, trying to sell some last few things."

"Okay then. Let's get this started."

In moments, the two had settled in a now familiar rhythm. Emma popped two into her mouth and swallowed, while Serena piled pair after pair into the human's seemingly always wet snatch. Clearly eager, both moved faster than before. It reached a point that a keen eye could see it as Emma's breasts gradually rose up higher, spreading out wider and eating up more of her torso. As they grew, lust naturally bloomed within Emma.

At this time, Serena abandoned her post. They were almost in sync with one another, as far as their arousal was concerned, as the fairy once again climbed aboard her friend and was impaled on her comparatively massive clit. All the while, Emma continued to pop the pills into her mouth. Her breasts rose even greater before Serena's eyes, an idea forming in her mind.

She removed herself from Emma's clit and climbed up her body. Before the human could question it, the fairy scaled her mountainous tits. At their peaks, stood two nipples. Both were long and thick, easily the size of a pudgy man's thumb, and both were highly sensitive. Prime targets, Serena thought and licked her lips. Without a second thought, she stood over one nub and promptly crouched down. Her pussy was aimed just right, the lips spreading to allow the bullet like tip inside of her.

Her thighs rippled with muscle as she lowered further and further. Above her, Emma moaned at the latest sensation, one hand moving to grope at her other breast, while the other continued feeding the pills into her, two at a time. Once she was confident that she wouldn't slip and fall, Serena began to raise her hips. The nipple quickly grew wet with her juices.

"Oh fuck, that's so good." Emma moaned. Her face was flushed, breaths low and heavy even as they grew faster. The fairy could only groan in agreement, feeling her pussy being filled and emptied as her hips moved. Looking down, Emma couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if Serena was the same size as her. Or vice versa. Maybe someday, she thought and pushed it aside, focusing on the pleasure.

Eventually, everything came to a head. Emma squealed as her orgasm tore through her, raising both hands to cover her mouth. In doing so, she had tossed half a dozen pills into her mouth, gulping down without thinking. Simultaneously, Serena's body locked up, barely twitching as her juices all but gushed from her snatch. As she sat there, impaled on a nipple, she felt the 'ground' beneath her quake violently.

Roused from her stupor, she looked down. Immediately, she saw Emma's abdomen shrinking away from her. Oh no, she thought and looked to her side, seeing the other breast rising at a similar rate. Almost instantly, she realised what had happened and looked to Emma. The human's face was mostly lax, basking in the afterglow.

"Oh boy." The fairy muttered and leaned forward, digging her fingers into the expanding flesh. If this went as far as she feared, then she would need the extra support. In the past, her friends sometimes joked that she could see the future, since her fears always came to pass. And this was no exception. Unnoticed by Emma, her breasts expanded further and further. In mere minutes, they had engulfed her entire torso.

To her mercy, they came to an eventual end. However, by that time, they had surpassed the very notion of enormous. Even Serena couldn't hope to estimate their size. Each of them were practically the size of yoga balls, sitting around her hips and extending far past her shoulders.

"Good thing those pills give a strength boost as well." She said aloud as she exited the room. Emma was unconscious. A blessing, considering what could have happened to her, "I'll come back some other time, Emma. Until then, have a Merry Christmas."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Short Story 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds