• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Show & Tell

Show & Tell

Something I learned not too long ago is just when you think you know your spouse very well; you find something out about them that just blows your mind. I had that happen with my wife, Cindy, not too long ago.

I've been married to Cindy for 8 years now and I met her when she was just 24. Cindy is petite, about 5 ft tall, with a cheerleader's athletic body, small pert breasts, brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She is classy, spontaneous and fun loving and she's also a very private person. For example, in all our years together I've never been able to get her to tell me about her sexual experiences with other men.

For me, it was always an incredible turn-on to hear a girlfriend tell me sex stories about her with another lover. I found it so exciting, and it was something that only a few former girlfriends had obliged me on. It made for the best foreplay and I always had tremendous orgasms in the sex that followed their confessions! Once or twice, Cindy told me about who she'd slept with before me, but she wouldn't tell me any of the details. It was so disappointing because she's very detail-oriented and remembers the smallest specifics about most any event. But, I think she considered it un-ladylike to discuss her past sexual life, until an incredible evening not long ago.

We had invited some good friends, Al and Jennifer, over to our house for dinner. They were long time, fun-loving friends and what we liked about them was that we could talk about anything. In the course of that evening, we drank 3 bottles of red wine that they had brought over. We got totally trashed and all of us were feeling so good and so uninhibited. Absolutely nothing was threatening to talk about in the state of drunken "wonderfulness" we were in and soon enough the topics turned to nudity and sex.

Al asked the obligatory skinny-dipping question and all of us chattered about nude swimming and other nude-in-public events from our past, to much laughter. I asked who among us had ever flashed somebody in a public place. Again, all 4 of us had done it at sometime or another; in a grocery store, from a moving car, Jennifer said she had even done it in a crowded college library while a boyfriend took her picture.

Then Al upped the ante and asked us each to recount the best sexual experience we had ever had. I confessed that mine was a terrific blowjob from a girlfriend in my parent's den one afternoon while they were upstairs. Jennifer said that she had spontaneous sex on her desk with a colleague when she was a college intern. We all laughed hard at that one.

Al challenged Cindy to tell her about the most memorable sex she ever had outside of me. I'll give it to Al that he loved controversy and I couldn't wait to hear what Cindy would say.

She started; "When I was 23, I worked for a guy who had formerly been a professional masseuse. Well one day he gave me a great massage and this led to that and I ended up sleeping with him."

Al said "So, what was so memorable about that? Cindy was silent for a moment and took a sip of wine.

Then she replied in a very matter of fact voice "Well...he, uh, had the biggest dick I'd ever seen..." There was loud laughter from Al and Jennifer. I was blown away, I had never heard this story and I was inwardly dying to hear about it. Even as I was laughing, my mind was racing as I tried to play detective with what she had said moments ago. She'd had several jobs in her twenties. Which boss was this and when did it happen? Al went to get some more wine from the fridge and Jennifer followed him. When they came out they told us that they were going to go right home and act out a few fantasies that involved handcuffs, again to much laughter from all of us

After Al and Jennifer left, it was just Cindy and I sitting on the couch in our den and we were feeling so good from the wine and a really warm glow pervaded between us. Needless to say, I wanted to hear much, much more about this while Cindy's inhibitions were down. It was hard to hide how excited I was and it felt like my heartbeat was the loudest sound in the room

So, nervously, I reopened the discussion with the most non-threatening line I could think of: "So, tell me about this incredible sex you had....who was the guy?" I wish I had thought of something a little less direct but, to my surprise, Cindy looked at me from across the couch and replied in a matter-of-fact but calm voice

"It was Ron, you remember him?"

"You mean the insurance guy you worked for when you were just out of college?

"Yeah...that's the guy", she said

I sure did remember him. Cindy worked for him during the first year we were dating. Ron was a divorced guy in his 30s with a couple of kids. Sometimes she played tennis with him and it was something I didn't mind since I didn't play. He was tall, nice-looking and athletic but I never got the vibes that Cindy was anything other than his employee and sometime tennis partner... I guess I was wrong about that.

So I pressed on, hoping she would answer me and not clam up "When did this, uh, event happen, and were we dating then?"

She made eye contact and then looked away. "Well, you were in the picture but it was the summer when we had just started dating...we weren't "exclusive" yet, remember? It happened in July, I think, over that weekend you went deep-sea fishing with your friends. Anyway, Ron and I had played tennis that morning and my roommates and I were throwing a party at our house that afternoon so I invited him. The party got going right after we came back from our tennis game so Ron just hung out and drank some beers.

"So you hooked up with him at the party." I said, "How did it happen?"

"Well, it wasn't like I was really attracted to him or anything...we were just standing around talking and somehow we got on the topic of what we all did over summers during College. Ron told us that he worked in a health spa at a Country Club during college summers so he could get free tennis lessons from the pro. He also learned massage from the club masseuse and became very good at it, he said, so he was eventually added to the staff as a full-fledged masseuse. Ron said he made great money that summer by giving massages to club members, both men and women"

"And so...he offered to give you a massage?" I interjected.

Cindy laughed, "No, it was the other way around!! I asked him if he would give me one. I always loved massages and my girlfriend and I used to give each other massages in college that sometimes lasted for an hour. I was fascinated that Ron had been a masseuse, so half-jokingly, I told him that anytime that he wanted to give me one, I was up for it!"

Then he said; "Sure, how about now?"

"I had a great buzz on from the party and I thought, why not? I knew it'd make me feel great after the morning's tennis workout. It was still early afternoon and most of the partygoers were out in the back yard so the house was pretty much empty. We agreed that we'd go inside and he would give me a massage and then we'd rejoin the party."

She stopped and took a long sip of wine from her glass. I sensed she was nervous but also finding this conversation as exciting as I was. So far, she wasn't holding anything back but I didn't know if she would tell me or even remember the details about her liaison with Ron. I figured the best thing I could do was to continue to seize the moment. As long as I continued to be open and loving in pursuing this, maybe she'd tell me what I wanted to know. The art was in keeping the mood of warmth and acceptance and also pushing her along with the right questions.

"What happened next?" I said.

"He told me all he needed for this was a bed, a sheet and some lotion. I found a bottle of body lotion and a sheet from the bathroom closet and took Ron upstairs to my bedroom. He stood outside my bedroom and said to get undressed down to my underwear and under the sheet and to let him know when I was ready. So, I stripped down to my bra and panties and lay down on my stomach. I undid my bra strap, pulled the sheet over me and asked Ron to come in."

I took a deep breath and asked a very loaded question: "It must have been pretty exciting to be almost naked under that sheet when Ron came in, I mean, it's almost like you were anticipating having sex with him."

Cindy smiled coyly and got up from the couch and excused herself. She left the room.

I thought, oh shit, I pushed her too hard on this and now I've made her mad. I heard her making some noise out in the kitchen. She came out with another bottle of wine and a large candle and put them down on the coffee table next to the couch. She bent down to fill our glasses and light the candle and turned off the overhead light in the room. So far Cindy hadn't said a word.

Standing by the glowing candlelight, she off her top and bra and stepped out of her shorts and panties. She sat down on the couch in front of me and curled her legs underneath her. The nipples on her small breasts were erect. Her fat little pussy lips were visible, as she always shaved herself down to just a small brown patch of pubic hair. Her small, athletic body was as toned and muscular as it was when she was in her early 20s. Cindy's body glistened with a hint of sweat, no doubt generated by our highly sexual conversation.

Cindy said; "I just thought it would be more interesting if we continued this discussion naked....so, take your clothes off..."

I nodded, realizing that she was in control of this fantasy. God, I was so excited at what might lay ahead tonight. There is nothing in this world more exciting than having your wife nude in front of you and about to reveal her sexual adventures with another man! I took off my shirt and kicked off my jeans and briefs and joined her on the couch. I was already very erect.

"You asked me if it was exciting to be being naked under the sheet while Ron was massaging me? Cindy's eyes crinkled with delight and she took a sip of wine. "It was very exciting, I wanted him to admire my body...but I had no idea this would end up where it did when I took off my clothes for the massage"

"Tell me about the massage, how did it start?" I asked

"He pulled the sheet away from my back and started to massage my shoulders. I guess I had more tension than I thought 'because he spent a lot of time there and it felt wonderful. I felt so relaxed. Then he worked his way down my spine, kneading each little vertebra. All the time, we were talking and I was just enjoying the experience of being touched by a guy who knew how to give a relaxing massage and I didn't realize that it was turning me on."

"What did you do to let him know you were turned on?" I asked, sipping my beer and trying not to make this sound like a cross-examination.

"I decided to show him what the sheet was hiding but make it look like an accident. So, when he began to massage my legs, I got up on my elbows to sip my beer and my bra stayed on the bed. My breasts were exposed for him to see and he definitely noticed! He tried not to be obvious about it and he kept on with the massage but I could tell he was distracted."

I thought to myself "I bet it was exciting for him, massaging his young, nubile and now topless office assistant! I'm sure his dick got rock hard over that, just like mine was."

She continued "He massaged my calves and the backs of my thighs while I lay on my stomach. I remember he used his fingertips to press my hamstrings until all the soreness from our tennis game just evaporated. It was a great massage technique. Then he asked me if I'd take off my panties and arrange the sheet so he could do my upper thighs and butt. He was so nonchalant about it and I was feeling wonderful so, I pulled my panties off and threw the sheet on the floor. So, I was completely nude and... I knew what I was doing, I wanted to seduce him."

I could imagine what an eyeful she was for him lying nude on the bed. If I were Ron, it would be all I could do to keep on with the massage...I bet all he could think about is how soon he and Cindy would be having wonderful headboard-banging sex...

"He worked on my thighs for awhile and the he started caressing... me down there. I rubbed his hand to let him know I liked it. I don't even remember him taking off his clothes but the next thing I knew he was naked on the bed next to me and we were kissing each other and he was exploring my vagina"

I remembered that Cindy had babysat his children from time to time. So, it was surreal to imagine her naked in bed with him, his fingers probing her intimate parts, making her female juices flow.

"Tell me about his body, what was it like?" I asked.

"Ron had a nice body and I knew he did from playing tennis with him. He had muscular arms and a hairy chest, slim legs." she paused and sipped her beer. I think she knew what I wanted to hear but was going to make me ask for it. Maybe she wondered how this would add to my excitement

My heart was racing when I said "So...how well-hung was he?"

Cindy took a deep breath and continued with her story "When Ron he lay down with me I couldn't see it, but when I felt it rubbing against my body and I could tell it was huge. While we were making out on the bed I reached down and ran my hand over it. It was long and thick with a big head on it.

I remember thinking "Wow...I don't know if I can take that thing inside me"

My heart was pounding so loud I didn't know what to say, I imagined her kissing him and stroking his long cock.

I stammered: "So, what did you do next?" I was masturbating slowly as she replied.

"We were groping on the bed and then he started kissing me all over, then he went down on me. After awhile, I let him know I wanted to do the same for him so he lay down and I got on top of him and he switched around so he could continue what he was doing." She looked away again and I could tell this embarrassed her but I was going to get every detail, and I didn't back away.

"Go on" I said.

"I had never had a really well-endowed lover like Ron before and I couldn't take him in very far. I could tell the 69 we were doing really excited him. I guess he couldn't believe I was sucking his penis."

I took a deep breath and asked; "Did he come?" I slid my index finger inside Cindy's wet pussy.

"No...Ok, maybe a little bit. I felt him getting so hard and I tasted something. I didn't want it to end like that so I pulled off of him, but..." Cindy continued "I felt him shudder, and then he came all over my breasts."

She relaxed a bit "It's funny the things you remember. After he came, I remember lying back on the bed with Ron straddling me, rubbing his big penis all over the sticky mess on my chest. He whispered that this was such a turn on for him.

He said, at work, he loved looking at my body and fantasizing about me when he thought I was unaware of his gaze. It was so exciting to hear him say these things and watch him rub his penis on me. So, I confessed that sometimes when we were working I'd wonder what it would be like to go to bed with him. I told him that I would imagine us naked together with my legs wrapped around his back and his penis sliding in and out of me...."

It was all I could do to keep from cuming right then, my cock was absolutely throbbing!

"So tell me how you made love with him.... what was it like when he entered you?" I said, in as calm a voice as I could manage.

"I got on top of him and..."

Cindy reached for me and kissed me full on the mouth. She pushed me down on the couch. Straddling me, she reached down for my cock and whispered.

"Ron and I were kissing like this, and then I put his cock between my legs...like this."

I impaled her with all my length! We fucked furiously, our teeth clenched in effort, genitals bucking and grinding.

She bent forward and whispered; "It was so huge; I could hardly push it inside me. We had to try several times, and I screamed out loud when he finally entered me. My window was open and I was sure everyone at the party had heard us and knew that Ron and I were fucking!"

Cindy bore down on my cock, matching my every stroke as our pace got faster and faster. Between strokes, Cindy continued her story:

"I was on top of him, leaning way back, enjoying that long ride. I thought I was going to burst but, God, it felt so good! "

"Tell me more!" I gasped "Tell me what it was like when he came in you?!"

Cindy whispered everything I wanted to hear! My heart rate went wild as my wife recounted her intimate moments with another lover. As she shared her secret, I could see myself at the foot of her bed, watching them fuck.

Cindy's naked body glistened with sweat as she rode him. Every muscle was taut with effort, her pussy lips stretched amply around the girth of his magnificent organ. With each stroke of his cock, the opening of her sweet orifice contracted to and fro like an aorta of the human heart. Their moans of ecstasy grew louder and louder.

Suddenly, Ron's head reared back in orgasm. She embraced him, burying his head in her breasts. His big balls pulsed as he shot waves of hot cum inside her!

Cindy moaned in orgasm; "uuuuuhhhhhh!!"

She bore down on his thick cock with all her might. Ron's white love juice gushed from her cunt!! Then it was my turn to cum, and what a floor-shaking climax I had! Great globs of sperm spewed out of my cock for what seemed like 10 minutes. When my orgasm finally trailed off, we were completely drenched in cum. I lay there exhausted from the intensity of the sex AND listening to her incredible story.

But the story wasn't over!

After a short while, Cindy leaned over and said

"We got dressed and went out to mingle at the party for a little while, but then Ron had a few drinks and crept back upstairs. We did something I had never done before!"

I started to get hard again almost instantly. "What was that?" I said.

Cindy took my cock in her hand and kissed me. She whispered; " I let him make love to me in my butt"

But that's another story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Show & Tell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds