Show & Tell Ch. 05

"Ever the Pollyanna," I said to myself.

"Of course," as she continued, "all that did was have him now blaming ME for the pregnancy! If I hadn't seduced him, "..., none of this would have happened!" Now we were BOTH going to hell!"

"He seems to have gotten over it..., you have two children, right?"

"Yes, and he never blamed Kim. No one thought anything or treated us differently, like they knew or suspected something. But to this day, he hasn't, really, forgiven me. The clothes...? The clothes are part of it. He doesn't want anyone, any other man, to look at me and lust after me. If that were to happen, it would be our fault..., someone else lured by me..., by the Devil,

on the road to Hell!"

"Wow! Pardon my French, but that's fucked up! He actually believes all of this? Does he go to church and confess these sins? The priest must think he's nuts!"

"Oh, he goes to church every Sunday, and we do too. I pray for him and that he'll find peace and accepts that he's human. But I'm not counting on it."

Curious, I asked, "Do you mind if I ask a question?"

"No, go ahead."

"Do you and Todd still have sex..., I mean..., since..., is it TJ?"

"Yes, TJ."

"Well...?"

"Yes, we still have sex."

"So, he's pretty much over the, "..., born out of wedlock," guilt."

"If you consider..., his constant degradation of my parental abilities, my household responsibilities and just about everything else he can think of, and his constant questioning of my whereabouts and his constant inclusion of Kim into our, or his, conversations about those various topics..., never mind those nights when he comes out of the shower with is towel around his waist, throws the towel on the bed, gets into bed and kisses my tits once or twice, pushes his cock into my face and let's me suck on him until he decides to fuck me, or he cums in my mouth..., forgiving me for having Kim out of wedlock..., I guess he has."

While I looked at her, confounded by all that she'd just confessed, she added, "Oh, and he does that, maybe, once a month."

A thought popped into my head, a phrase that a buddy of mine would use every time we'd walk into a nightclub. "I'm hitting on the sexiest woman in the place..., whether she's single or married, here alone or with her husband or friends, as soon as I've finished my first drink." When asked by someone in our group why he'd even attempt such a move, he'd always answer, "Because somebody is tired of fucking her and her him."

It worked a lot more times than you'd think!

In this case though, if she could be believed, Todd had always had a problem fucking her!

And without doubt, if true, I would be the beneficiary of his neglect.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds