• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Shower Time

Shower Time

It was cold, and Aya, short for Ayame, was running late for their girl date. She was supposed to pick Rae up at 1 so they could work on their book together and have some girl time. In the room next to her, she heard her roommates wake and start moving around. Maybe that had been awake, but just really quiet and talking. It was Stupid's day off anyway. Rae laughed to herself, if only he knew what she called him in her head. His name meant nothing to her anymore. He was no one. They didn't move far, she noticed, just before a sea shanty assailed her ears from their video games. Deciding she'd rather be outside in the biting wind, she grabbed her purse and went onto the porch for a cigarette.

She hated smoking, but it kept her calm, for the most part. She hated the taste, the smell, and the feeling of her stomach clutching with every drag, but it kept the voices at bay. With a sigh, she lit her smoke and took a drag, exhaling slowly. Disorganized schizophrenia was such a bitch to deal with. Even worse when she admitted to herself that she actually had a voice in her head. Gloria. The loud, horrible, angry woman who said hateful things when Rae felt her worst. It was hardest when she was depressed, and depression was part of her disease. Fun times.

Halfway through her smoke, Aya showed up in her tiny blue car. Her obnoxiously curly red hair was tied up in a tight bun. She honked once and Rae jumped up, putting out her cigarette, spritzing herself with perfume, and grabbing her purse. She ran to the car and jumped in to the sound of extreme bass and violin. Rocking out to Lindsey Stirling, they drove back to Aya's.

In the passenger seat, Rae bit her lip. She had had some very vivid dreams the night before involving her best friend and her pink vibrator at home. Thinking about it made her blush. What if that actually happened, would it make their relationship weird? That was what stopped Rae every time she tried to get close. What stopped Aya most of the time was her boyfriend. All Raena wanted was the chance to make her dream a reality so she could stop asking herself, "what if".

Her tormented thoughts continued until they were inside Aya's house. The two story house had always been a mystery to Rae. All of her friends had stories from growing up with Aya in that house, but her mom never liked Rae, so she was never welcome. The kitchen was her favorite place. It was small, with a big rectangular table taking up most the room. You had to shuffle in between the chairs and counters on one side, and then chairs and stove on the other. Her family was all gone, except her roommate, who preferred to be by herself in her room.

"So, I can take a shower here, right?" The subject had been mentioned the night before, but the thought gave Rae goosebumps, so she passed over it. She asked now, because her hair was starting to drive her nuts.

"Yeeeeeah...you know where the bathroom is, I'll be in in a minute. I have to grab comfies." She wiggled her hips playfully and, giggling, headed to the stairs.

Rae shivered. That girl made all of her nerves stand on end. She let her mind wander while she undressed and started up the shower to find the right water temperature. She thought of Aya's curves, and how bad she wanted to run her tongue along the inside of that creamy white thigh. Tingles ran down her spine and settled between her legs, making her ache.

Once the water was a bearable temperature, Rae stepped in the frosted glass box and sighed when she was enveloped in warmth. She wanted to touch herself so bad, just for a moment, just long enough for a small release. She didn't dare, just in case Aya walked in and found her. But that didn't mean she couldn't try to get Aya to touch her. The thought made her tingle again, and when Aya opened the bathroom door, Rae was smiling.

"Water feel good?"

"Why don't you come see?"

Her best friend's face disappeared long enough for her to strip, then she stepped in the shower and closed the door. First thing Rae did was pin her to the wall with a kiss. Meanwhile, she ran her fingers through the mass of artificially red fluff. Moving on, her lips and teeth met the silky skin at the base of Aya's neck, making the girl shudder.

Small fingers found her clit and started rubbing in circles, quickly dipping inside her every few seconds. Rae started shaking. Aya's other hand gripped Rae's face and pulled her back up, crushing their lips back together. Teeth nipped at Rae's lower lip, followed by a tongue. Taking advantage of the opening, she flicked her own tongue over Aya's lip. The response was slow, as if she was hesitating, so Rae went back to just kissing again. Her hands began to wander, first grabbing the small handful of breast, followed by her mouth. She latched onto Aya's nipple, biting, sucking and caressing it with her tongue. Continuing their journey, her hands found Aya's thigh and started up, trailing small spirals until she reached her destination.

When her finger touched her best friend's clit, Rae was yanked up by her hair to meet the girl's mouth again. Lips met, teeth nipped, and tongues wrestled. The taste overwhelmed Rae's senses, brought her most primal thoughts forward. Aya's fingers thrust inside her, her thumb resting on Rae's most sensitive spot. Rae copied her, pushing on her friend's clit and thrusting her own fingers into the girl's soft warmth. Moans escaped both girls, as quietly as possible. After a couple thrusts of her fingers, Rae broke their kiss and made her way down Aya's body. She stopped at her breasts, biting each nipple before moving lower. Trailing kisses from there, Rae bit Aya's hip and turned her, bending her over. Rae maneuvered herself behind her, under the majority of the spray, and squatted.

She couldn't help herself. As soon as she was comfortable enough to manage it, she buried her face in the wonderful pinkness. She started with licking and sucking on the clit, taking it into her mouth just far enough to run it gently across her teeth. Next she put one finger into her, then a second, and slowly slid them in and out. Aya shook in front of her, holding onto the wall for support. When she felt knees shaking, she stopped and let her best friend stand back up.

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Shower Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds