Shown By Appointment Only

When I wake up the next morning I cannot believe what I had done the night before. I can't fathom the idea that I watched two people fucking and actually got off on it. That's not like me at all. I mean, I enjoy the occasional porno but doing something like this has never crossed my mind. Peeking through someone's window and invading their privacy like that feels so wrong but so good! I lie in bed and wonder if I should let Paul know what happened in his dad's house. My mind is going back and forth as to whether or not I should say something. But if I do speak up then he will know that I was watching. How embarrassing! I mean, it's not like they damaged any property or stole something. They just had sex; that's it. They were gone by the time I was done in the shower and the room looked like it was completely straightened up as if nothing even happened in there. I ultimately decide to keep my mouth shut. That woman could have been his wife for all I know. Maybe it's a "secret" real estate agent ritual to bang your spouse in the houses that you are showing. I have no idea.

I drag myself out of bed and I can feel a pain in my knees. I look down and see they are bruised. Lovely, it looks like I won't be wearing any short dresses or shorts for a few days. When I walk into the bathroom, I realize that I left my dildo stuck to the wall. I sigh to myself, smile, and shake my head. 'It was amazing though, right?' I mentally ask myself.

"Yes, it definitely was," I say out loud.

My friend Jackie is planning on coming over later today. We've been friends since high school and try to get together a few times every month. Sometimes we'll take trips to get out and about and others times we just get together at one's house and chit chat for a couple of hours. Today is one of those quickie visits. I decide to sit out on my front porch and wait for her to arrive. I'm enjoying a nice glass of iced tea when she pulls into my driveway.

"Wow, the house next door is finally for sale?" She asks as she approaches me on the porch.

"Yeah, Paul has finally decided to sell it. It's only been on the market for a few weeks now. Quite a few people looking at it but I haven't heard whether or not anyone has made any offers or anything." I immediately start thinking about what happened last night again. I'm tempted to tell Jackie about what I saw, omitting certain details of course, but I decide against that as well. I think this is better off being my own little secret.

"Well, I hope for your sake someone decent buys it and you'll finally be able to make a friend in the neighborhood," she jokes. "Maybe it'll be a good looking bachelor."

'Or I'll just keep feasting my eyes on the handsome, sexy Mark for a while,' I think to myself. "You're right; I should probably get out a little more often and find myself a special someone, shouldn't I?"

"It certainly wouldn't hurt. You're burying yourself in your work; that's not healthy. Get out and have some fun, you deserve it after what that douchebag of an ex did to you."

"I'm scared of letting anyone close to me. I don't want to get into a relationship only to go through that all over again," I say with a little sadness in my voice. I really did love my ex but there's no way I could have looked past what he did. Besides, he's still with the side chick so I'm almost certain he would never have given her up for me anyway.

"You need to realize that he was the one with the issues. It was never you; you did nothing to deserve that," she consoles.

"I know I'll get over it eventually."

Jackie stays for a couple of hours before she finally bounds off towards home. I know she meant no harm about bringing up my shitty marriage but it still stings even after two years. She's correct on so many levels though; I really do need to move on.

Over the next few weeks, people are still looking at Dave's house at a pretty constant pace. It seems like every few days someone is taking a tour. Mark has been the agent I see most of the time but there has been the occasional unfamiliar agent as well. There have only been a couple of late night showings but nothing like I had seen the first time, until now.

I'm sitting in my living room at around 8:00 pm when I see headlights flash through my windows. I look outside and notice that Mark is pulling his car into Dave's driveway and closely followed by another. I can't fathom why that place hasn't sold yet with as many times people have shown interest in it. I go to the kitchen and notice a tall, slim blonde getting out of a car. Mark is right behind her as they make their way up the walk. She's wearing a cute little sundress and her hair is flowing down her back. I pay attention to see what lights are being turned on when I quickly notice the bedroom one on upstairs. 'Wow! They aren't wasting any time,' I think to myself. Rather than sitting back down in the living room, I find myself running up my stairs taking them two-by-two. I peer out the window and see them looking around the same bedroom he fucked the other woman in. She looks around and they exchange a few words between each other before walking out. What the hell? I find myself anxiously wanting to watch him fuck another woman.

I go back downstairs sulking with each step. What has gotten into me? My heart is racing, my palms are sweaty, and my pussy is screaming at me. I realize I should just watch some porn online if I'm really that horny but Mark is so sexy. I find myself staying home outside of work as much as possible just in case he shows the house to anyone. I don't want to miss seeing him any chance I can get. It's an obsession that's been slowly festering since the moment I saw him.

As I flop back down on my couch, I glance out the window facing Dave's house and I notice the basement light is on. I sit there watching; waiting for any kind of movement but I don't see anything. A good fifteen minutes go by and I can't help it anymore; I need to know what they are doing in there. Curiosity is about to kill the cat. I hurry and slip my shoes on. It's dark outside so I won't have to worry about anyone seeing me.

When I get to the house, I creep up to the basement window and peer inside. I'm beyond excited when I see the two of them and what they are doing. I squat down and rest my hand on the wall to keep myself from toppling over. He's lying on a blanket that's on the floor with his head facing towards my left and is completely naked already. She, also free from clothing, is lying on top of him and has her head facing my right; her pussy grinding on his face and her head bobbing up and down on his cock. Her long hair has been pulled back and I can see her lips tightly hugging his cock as her mouth makes long passes up and down it. His face is buried between her legs and his hands are holding a firm grip on her heart-shaped ass. I can't see his tongue working its magic because her thigh is blocking the view but my imagination is more than enough to make my pussy dripping wet. I picture his nose glistening with pussy juice and his tongue darting in and out of her pleasure hole gathering as much wetness as he can as it drips from within her.

As I'm losing myself in the world of lust, I gasp as I watch her body tense and her back arch as she lets out a scream. I can actually hear her through the glass and it sends a shiver throughout my whole body. She climbs off from him and rolls over onto her back. He kneels between her legs as she pulls her thighs up to her chest. Her perky tits stare at the ceiling and I'm beginning to wish I had put on a nightgown before making my way out here. I'm wearing jeans and I don't have enough room to put my hand between my legs to play with my begging clit. I can feel the crotch of my pants getting wet the longer I watch what they are doing.

Mark rolls a condom on and guides his dick inside her; he thrusts hard right from the start. They're at an angle where I can see his dick slipping in and out of her pussy and it's driving me absolutely wild. I nervously look around even though I'm well hidden in the dark and behind a bush. My heart starts pounding and my legs are getting shaky as I continue squatting by the window. I want to touch myself so bad! I watch the muscles in his back flex each time he throws his cock into her. He shoulders are so wide and powerful. I wish I were behind him kissing and licking them as he uses them to fuck her with such force.

"I'm going to cum!" I finally hear him speak through the thin glass. His voice is low and intimidating. Very seductive growls follow with each thrust.

"Cum all over me," she squeals while he continues pounding her pussy.

A few more grunts from him and he quickly withdraws his dick from her, rips the condom off, and blows his huge load all over her stomach and tits. I gasp out loud at the sight of streams of hot, thick cum landing and splattering her pale skin. I quickly cover my mouth with my hand for fear that they'll hear any noises I fail to muffle.

He backs away from her just a little and leans down to her stomach. Oh my goodness! He's licking his own cum off from her! My nipples start tingling to the point of being painful. I watch his tongue wander over her body; gathering all of his liquid lust that he can find. She buries her hands in his hair, closes her eyes, and enjoys the feeling of his tongue tasting her skin and his seed mixed together.

I can't take it anymore! I need to release but I can't stay here and watch like last time. I make a mad dash back to my house and run upstairs; ripping my clothes off on the way through my living room and nearly tripping over my pants on the way up the staircase. I throw open the drawer on my nightstand and grab my favorite vibrator; a purple "rabbit" that hits just the right spot every time. It also has a rotating shaft that nudges my g-spot. I lie down on my bed, spread my legs, lick my fingers and rub circles around my clit. It's so hard and sensitive. My breathing increases and my heart races while beads of sweat start to form on my forehead. I insert the toy into my pussy and push both the vibrating and rotation buttons. My pussy clenches tightly around it and takes in every little movement it makes. I push the toy in as far as it will go and make sure it stays in place before letting go of it. I reach above my head and grab ahold of the bars on my headboard. My eyes close and I think of Mark licking my pussy. I picture his fingers inside of me; wiggling around and thrusting in deep. My clit is being brutally teased by the vibrator and my pussy starts leaking juice as I near my peak. My orgasm sneaks up on my and my back violently arches off the bed. My grip tightens on the headboard and I let out a loud scream of ecstasy. My toes curl as I squeeze my pussy to keep the toy from sliding out. I hold it there as long as I can physically take it before I reach down and quickly pull it out. I slide my fingers deep inside and nudge my clit with my thumb. My thighs quiver with each touch I make. I bring my sopping fingers up to my lips and lick my juice from them. I slide them in my mouth and taste my sweetness. I moan as I slowly pull them from within my lips. I'm panting as I look up at my ceiling.

"I really need to go out and get fucked good and hard," I sigh to myself.

The next day while at work, I wonder if I can gather enough nerve to at least go talk to Mark when I catch him showing the house. I mean, I *am* the lady next door; no need to be completely obsolete. I should introduce myself and offer any information I have that might be useful to help him sell it. But I'm mortified about what I've been doing and I don't know if I can even face him without blushing and melting into a puddle. By the time my work day is done, I've convinced myself to make myself known to him.

When I pull into my driveway, my heart nearly leaps out of my chest. Dammit! He's there and appears to be done showing yet another family the house. He's approaching his car and looks to be on his way. I park my car and I feel like I'm a giddy teenaged girl. I can do this! Just a simple hello in his direction and then I'll slink into my house. I gather my purse from the passenger seat and I'm fumbling with my things as I start to get cold feet. 'Nope, I can't do this. Not today,' I think to myself as I step out of my car. I shut my door and when I turn to step away, I nearly run into him. I let out a startled shriek and nearly drop my things onto the ground.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. I didn't mean to surprise you," he says as he helps catch my purse before it topples out of my hands. We both fumbled with it before I look up into his eyes. He towers over me a good nine inches and I'm instantly smitten with his smile.

"Thanks," I stammer as I tuck my purse under my arm. "It's ok, you just startled me." His brown eyes reel mine in and I can't break my stare with his. His cologne is a deep, woody smell that is luring me in. I want to bury my face in his neck and inhale as I taste my way to his lips. I barely catch myself before I slip and sigh out loud.

"I'm Mark. It's nice to meet you," he says as he extends his hand.

"Erica; it's nice to meet you, too," I say as my hand slips inside his. His grip is warm with long, thick fingers. Rather than shaking my hand, he lightly squeezes and slowly releases. I squeeze my thighs together and pray he doesn't notice.

"You didn't happen to see someone next door earlier, did you? I was supposed to show the house again today to someone who has already viewed it but I think they may have either forgotten their appointment or showed up at the wrong time and I'm unable to reach them."

"Sorry, I can't help. I've been working all day today and just got home."

"Are you familiar with the house? Is there anything about the neighborhood I should make sure to tell potential buyers to try to sell this property?"

"I don't know anything about the house; I've never been inside so I don't have any details about that. The neighborhood is great, though. There aren't any rowdy households around here and everyone seems really nice. I keep to myself and mind my own business so whoever moves in isn't going to have to worry about me at all," I say with a smile.

"Do you?" He asks with a slightly awkward smile. I'm not quite sure what he means by that but I can't seem to find my way out of his eyes long enough to know what he's really even saying to me. "Would you like to come inside and look around? I had time set aside for this appointment and now I have nothing else to do for another forty-five minutes."

My mind is racing and before my brain has a chance to tell my mouth that I'd rather not, a "yes" is blurted out. I can't remember the last time I have been this nervous before.

"Great!" He says and I set my things back inside my car. "Right this way," he says as we walk towards the front door. He unlocks it and we walk into a large open foyer. The staircase is beautifully detailed and not something you would have guessed to be in here by looking at the outside of the house. To the left, facing my house is the kitchen. It's very roomy with stainless steel appliances and a large center island. I am in awe of the place already. I had no idea this little diamond was next door this whole time. I now know why so many people have been looking at this place. We cross back through the foyer and enter a living room. There is a fireplace in one corner and a large entertainment center along one wall.

"Would you like to take a look upstairs?" He asks. The mere sound of his deep voice makes me jump. I am studying the layout so intensely that I nearly forget he is showing me around.

"Sure, I'd like to take a look."

We start up the stairs with him following closely behind me. I can feel his eyes on my ass the entire time. To the right, above the living room, there is a hallway with two large spare bedrooms along with a very nice bathroom. We walk along the balcony and make our way into the spare bedroom that is located on the other side of the foyer above the kitchen. When we walk towards the back of the house into the master bedroom, I can't help but look out the window directly into my own bedroom across the way.

"You've been watching me, haven't you?" He asks. He's so close behind me that I can feel his breath on my neck. My eyes quickly widen and my anxiety goes through the roof. I gasp when I feel his hands on my hips. I feel like I'm a little kid being caught with my hand in the cookie jar. My stomach feels like a ball of nerves that is spider-webbing throughout my body causing it to tingle.

"I...uhh...dammit! Yes!" I stutter. My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. I'm scared, nervous, anxious, and incredibly horny. I want to cry, run and hide, but I also want to turn around and ravage his body; so many feelings happening so quickly.

"I noticed you looking in the windows a couple of times. Did you like what you saw?" He moves my hair from my shoulder and places a feather-light kiss in the crook of my neck. I close my eyes and my breathing hitches. I can't believe what I'm feeling; a huge rush goes from the top of my head all the way to my feet. I'm pretty sure every hair on my body is standing on end.

"Yes," is all I can I whisper.

He lets out a quiet chuckle against my skin. "And did you rub your pussy while you watched?

"Oh God, yes! I'm so sorry," I plea. I am so embarrassed.

"Are you really sorry?" He asks as his hands slip from my hips and around onto my stomach. They slowly move upwards until they reach the swell of my breasts.

"No! No, I'm not!" I blurt the words out. My body starts trembling as his hands move over my breasts and stop to tweak my nipples through the layers of fabric they are hiding behind. They are stiff and sensitive to the small touches he's making on them. He presses his groin against me and I can feel his stiff cock pressing into my lower back. He's tall to the point of nearly folding himself around me as he leans in and puts another kiss on my neck. This time it's harder and I can feel his teeth graze my skin. I let out a sigh and lean my head back against him. My body is still trembling and I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't get a release. His kisses move from my neck to my earlobe. He sucks it into his mouth and lightly nibbled on it. My pussy is clenching with random spasms thrown into the mix.

His fingers start to make their way through the buttons on my shirt. Each one undone releases tension on my swollen breasts. As he's working on undoing those, I start pulling my shirt from the waistband of my dress pants. As soon as the last button is undone, he pulls my shirt down my shoulders, steps back away from me, and slides it down my arms. He tosses it on the floor and I feel his hands working on the hooks on my bra. He lets go of it as soon as it's unhooked and my tits break free from the barrier. I turn to face him and watch his hands as he pulls my bra straps from my shoulders and removes it; tossing it on the floor with my shirt. My tits are swollen and they ache as they sag from no longer having support. I look at him and realize that he has ditched his jacket somewhere along the way and I hadn't even noticed. His fingers make their way to my chin and he tenderly tilts my head up so that I'm looking at him. His thumb rubs the edge of my lower lip before he leans in to kiss me. His lips linger on mine as he lightly rubs his nose against my own. I get a stronger whiff of his aftershave as he kisses over my cheek to my neck. My hands blindly find his tie and I pull it loose. It slides from around his neck and I toss it on the floor. I want so badly to rip his shirt off and press my stomach and tits against his warm body. It's been way too long and I'm having a hard time staying calm. I make my way through his buttons and he removes his shirt revealing an undershirt. I tug it out of his pants and he quickly pulls it off. I admire his wide shoulders. He's so much more solid than what I had seen through the windows. My fingers trail along the line of hair that runs from his waistline up to his navel. His hair is thick and tickles my hands as they go from his stomach up to his chest. I find his nipples and lean in to take one into my mouth. He lets out a small moan as he watches me twirl my tongue around his hard nub.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds