Shutter Click

Leaning against the walls and pillars were paintings, stacked three and four deep. Ed moved about the room with a graceful economy of motion, looking at the paintings. Stef flopped onto the bed and watched as the teacher flipped through the stacks, commenting from time to time on what he was viewing. At times, his gestures became wild with his enthusiasm.

The paintings were beyond the stereotypical nudes portraying naked people in stylized, provocative poses. These were images of people caught in the midst of making love. The paintings concentrated on the passion and emotion rather than the explicitness of the participants' bodies. In most of the work, no more than a hint of their faces were shown; the suggestion of movement in the bodies was enough to establish that they were in the throes of passion.

The only portrait showing the subject's face was hung opposite the tub. The framed picture was an overhead view of Phineus lying back on a plum colored silk comforter, his spiral curls creating a golden halo. His left hand rested lightly on the corresponding hip, the other lay limp beside him. His legs sprawled a bit, seeming to invite. A pool of cum, just above his still rigid cock, glistened in the afternoon light streaming through the windows. His face wore a dreamy expression of repletion.

"I'm never selling that one, man. That's the best one I've ever done."

"I can't say that I blame you. It's beautiful. If I weren't an underpaid public school teacher, I'd buy one of these from you. They're all very good."

"I don't normally let them out of my hands, but I could give you a copy of the photo that that painting was made from." Stef offered. "As a thank you for posing for me?" He said hopefully.

"You don't have to bribe me, Stephan. I'm honored you want to feature me in some of your work, especially considering it'll be opposite that beautiful man." He said, as he sat next to the young man on the bed. "I would love to have that photograph though."

"Consider it done." The artist hopped up from the bed and went over to a bookcase that held between thirty and forty large photo albums. Riffling through he selected one labeled Phineus/Solo and brought it back to the bed.

"I set up one of these albums for each shoot that I do. Each one has a particular theme and set of models. That way I can keep it all organized and find whatever I need for a painting I'm going to do. Four of them feature Phineus. Oh, you have to see this picture, it's great."

Putting the book down, he returned to the shelves and selected another volume of photos titled Phineus/Melonee. Stephen flipped through the pages until he found the one he wanted to show Ed.

"This is it. Isn't it hot?"

In the picture a man and woman were apparently in the throes of orgasm. Although the long, curls of the man fell across the woman's chest, they parted just enough to show a nipple captured in his mouth. Her heels dug into his backside, pulling him further into her. His arms extended to hold him above her, his back arching and his buttocks flexing as he thrust forward. The arm of the woman visible to the camera clutched his back, fingers dimpling the flesh just above the swell of his ass. His hair obscured her chin and her face was turned mostly away, but you could see enough to discern that her mouth was open, as if she was crying out and her eyes were squeezed shut.

"They're not faking that. They're actually coming." Stef informed him, with a wide grin.

"Damn, it never occurred to me that Phineus flew both ways. He seemed too effeminate to be interested in woman."

"He's not. That's what's increadable about this picture." This came out in an excited rush.

Ed couldn't keep from grinning. His youthful enthusiasm was a sweet balm to Edgar's aging cynicism. Stef turned to the first album he had collected. Riffling through to the page he was looking for he pulled out the picture of Phineus and offered it to his companion.

"Thank you, Stephan. It's very generous of you to let me have this."

"That's sweet of you to say, Eddie, but it's no biggie, man." Stef was smiling broadly as he said this. "Hey, man, why don't you stay here? You're going to need to be here first thing in the morning anyway."

"OK." They continued to talk about Stef's art for a while, before Stef started moving drowsily around the room turning off the lamps.

An unfamiliar alarm pulled Ed from his dreams. He felt the body that was pressed against his roll away and heard Stef slapping at the clock. His wristwatch said it was nine o'clock. As he lay there, trying to get his wits about him, his companion crawled out of the bed and went to take a leak. The sound of the stream hitting the water forced Ed to get up. Stef moved over a bit and they stood next to each other in companionable silence. After the artist shook off he walked behind him, giving one of Ed's cheeks a little squeeze. Ed's stomach and groin muscles quivered, turning his steady stream into a series of bursts. Stef laughed.

After showering, Ed finished toweling off and headed downstairs. Stef sat at the kitchen table eating cereal, he gestured for Ed to join him. They had finished eating and were talking while they sipped their coffee when the back door opened, admitting Phineus.

"Oh, my God. His hair is a wet mess and he's eating breakfast naked. I knew you were cruising him last night!" The blond exclaimed when he saw the tableau. "Oh, by the way, I found this in the driveway" he said as he stepped over to the table, dropping the remains of a T-shirt on it, "and these on the hood of that divine Chevy out there." Phin finished, offering Ed's glasses to him. Stephan grinned at the pile of cloth.

In a stage whisper he said to Ed, "Oh, and you also left the Vaseline sitting on the hood? Open? You might want to put that away." He wore a droll expression on his face. "Oooo, you're positively ravishing when you blush, Eddie!" He grinned wickedly as he turned to head up to the studio.

Back up stairs, Ed combed his hair while Phin undressed and Stef readied the camera equipment. Ed turned from the mirror to see the blond lie on his side on the bed and inform Mr. DeMille that he was ready for his close-up. The artist explained to Ed, as he got them into their first pose, that the key to creating the illusion of motion in his pictures came from actual movement during the shoot, keeping the action extremely slow to prevent the pictures from blurring.

Phin was sitting sideways on Ed's lap at the edge of the bed, his hands resting on the teacher's shoulders. Leaning down, he kissed the older man lingeringly. Standing at the foot of the bed so that the blonde's back faced him, Stef started taking the occasional picture. This was the way it went for the next hour. Holding each pose, the two men would touch and kiss slowly, the leisurely pace becoming almost unbearable as Stephan captured their passion on film. All but the first two poses were designed to imply penetration; consequently Ed spent a lot of time with his stiff cock pressing into Phineus' ass and stomach.

Eventually, they were both on their knees, with Phin leaning against Ed's hairy chest. They dry humped in slow motion with the blonde's head laid back on his shoulder, his spiraling curls cascading down Ed's back. Ed was stroking his tight stomach just behind his rampant cock so it would look like he was fisting the young man, both of them were breathing heavily. When his hand inadvertently brushed the head of Phin's cock he grunted and jerked.

"I can't take it anymore, Stephan. I need to come, man, please!" Phineus cried.

"OK, just let me get one more. Sit on the side of the bed, Phin."

Phin sat there panting and desperately wanting to take his painfully swollen member in hand, somehow he managed to control himself. Stephan quickly set up a tripod and mounted the camera on it while his models watched.

"Lay back with your ass right at the edge of the mattress." He told Phin while he got the camera focused for the shot that he wanted to get.

Crooking his finger at Ed, he told him that all he had to do was press the button with brief pauses between. The teacher nodded in understanding. Stephan knelt between the blonde's milky thighs and lifted his long, slender cock from his stomach. He slid his mouth down the shaft until his nose was pressed into Phin's pubic hair. His own long hair screened most of his face. Phin clutched his dark hair in his fists, groaning. Positioning his hands flat on either side of the blonde's smooth stomach, he gave Ed a thumbs-up to let him know he was set.

Shutter click; Ed counted to two. Shutter click; another pause. Shutter click; he was dying to go over to them. Stephan lifted his face back off of the model's beautiful erection, holding it by the base; shutter click. A thin, iridescent thread of precum stretched between cock's tip and bottom lip, shining in the sunlight; shutter click. The artist's tongue swirled around the head of the blonde's angry, red cock; shutter click. Ed abandoned the camera to join the duo at the bed.

He knelt behind Stef and opened the drawer of the nightstand. Finding what he was looking for, he opened the jar and daubed his fingertips in the jelly. Quickly, he began working it into Stef's tight pucker. When the artist started moaning around Phin's cock and hunching back onto three of his fingers, Ed moved forward to take possession of him. He slid in, pausing every few seconds to allow Stef to grow accustomed to the invasion. Seeing what Ed was doing, Phin sat up, pushing his friend off of him and stuck his fingers into the jar sitting on the nightstand. Pulling out a big blob, he worked it into his own ass.

Having readied himself, he slithered off the mattress to straddle Stephan. Stef positioned himself at the blonde's entrance, pushing in just as Ed was pulling back. Ed's cock popped out and slapped his stomach. Ed told the painter to hold still and he and Phin would do all the moving. Ed slid in and Phin slid down, Stef groaned and shuddered at the double sensation. When they began moving in complementary rhythms the artist moaned louder, clutching the bedding and burying his face in Phin warm neck.

The younger men's vocalizations were becoming louder and more frequent. Stephan was shuddering and uncontrollably twitching his hips; shutter click. Phineus' movements had become erratic, he couldn't keep a rhythm; shutter click. Ed's balls started to tingle and draw up a little. Reaching around Stef with both hands, he pressed the pads of his thumbs into Phin's nipples and massaged them in opposite directions; shutter click. The blond threw his head back, crying out as he was pushed into a mind searing orgasm; shutter click. Stephen had been teetering on the edge of ecstasy, when Phin's ass started convulsing he lost it and fell hard into an abyss where the only thing that existed was exquisite pleasure; shutter click. Edgar became aware of the sound of the camera at the same instant that the artist started milking his cock, tipping him over into a raging, orgasmic flow. He clutched Stef's hips, driving into him over and over, as he cried out his pleasure; shutter click.

"God damn! That was the hottest thing I have ever seen!" The newcomer exclaimed. Setting the camera on the bed, he sat and crossed his legs.

All three of them turned their heads in unison. This was the first time the younger men knew the stranger was in the room. He looked to be about thirty and was wearing an airline steward's uniform. Across the room, near the stairwell, lay a duffle bag.

"Hey, man." Phineus smiled, "How ya doin'?"

"Hey, baby! I missed you." Stephan beamed at him, "Gimme a kiss."

"Oh, yeah. I can see exactly how much you missed me, Stef." The mellow voice fairly dripped with sarcasm as he leaned over and gave the painter a deep, loving kiss.

"Mmmm...you taste good." The newcomer commented when he had pulled back. Stephan, leaning up for the kiss, had pulled Ed's cock free, it popped out limply. Ed's knees were starting to hurt, so he sat down tailor fashion.

"It's Phineus." Stef said, smiling.

"Too bad. I was hoping it was your new guy; he looks dee-lish. When do I get to fuck him?" His voice had taken on a seductive tone as. It washed across Ed's body like warm silk, it surprised him when his cock gave a twitch and plumped a little.

"Oh, Eddie, this is Eliot, we live here together. Eliot, this is Edgar, he's a teacher." He and Phin extracted themselves from each other as he made the introductions.

"Pleasure to meet you, Eliot." He said, rising to shake his hand.

"The pleasure will be mutual, I'm sure." Eliot replied, with a Cheshire grin, wriggling his brows suggestively.

Stephan knew that there was no way they would get any more work done today.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Shutter Click
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds