Shy Jared Ch. 01

For a moment, Darryl didn't say anything, he just stroked the boy's tensing heaving stomach; up and down, up and down, each time getting a little closer to the swollen flushed dick that rested on one bluejeans-clad thigh.

"May I?" Was all Darryl said.

"Please." Was all Jared said.

Darryl leaned in, and Jared parted his lips a little, ready for another kiss. He nearly jumped at the firm commanding tone in Darryl's voice.

"No. Watch yourself."

Darryl's blue eyes twinkled with affection and lust. Jared trusted him. Suddenly Darryl's rough stubbly cheeks were against the side of his neck. Jared arched and moaned and squirmed as Darryl gently gnawed and nibbled and kissed the sensitive skin on his neck. While Darryl did amazing things to his tender skin, he watched with wide lust-glassy eyes as Darryl's big hand crept with tortuous slowness down his lean stomach.

"Ahh...ahh!"

He couldn't stop the quiet feminine cries from escaping him as Darryl bit him softly. Darryl's fingertips buried themselves into the soft bush of his pubic hair, a soft bush which was paler the hair on his head, a dark gingery-blonde. Darryl fondled and combed the hair with his fingers before moving so slowly to cup the throbbing cock and the testes below in his hand, cupping his entire groin and squeezing gently until his fingers curled around that beautiful slender cock.

Jared let out breathy little screams as Darryl stroked him slow and long, practically torturing the young boy who had never withheld an orgasm in his entire life.

"Please Darryl." He begged. "Please let me... let me come."

"As you wish Beautiful." Darryl whispered, giving Jared's velvety earlobe a nip.

Darryl lowered his head again and sucked hard on one spot on his neck, and with his hand he squeezed and pulled gently.

Jared clapped his hand over his mouth to muffle a loud shriek. His first spurt of come flew in an amazing jet over his T-shirt, a little dab of it even striking his chin. His penis spasmed and three smaller spurts drizzled jizz over his pubic hair and stomach and Darryl's hand.

"That was amazing, Beautiful."

Jared watched, open-mouthed, as Darryl brought his hand to his mouth and lapped up every drop of his hot come. Then his fingers went back down and dipped into the cooling drizzles for more. Jared watched as Darryl dipped and sucked his fingers, as Jared had once done when he accidentally drizzled honey on the counter instead of his peanut butter sandwich. He closed his mouth when Darryl rubbed the last drop off of his chin with a saliva-damp thumb and put it in his mouth.

"You even taste beautiful."

Jared blushed, he didn't know how or if he should reciprocate. He just took a deep breath and timidly reached, his eyes shut tight. His shaking hand bumped on one of Darryl's thighs before wrapping around something that was hard and thick and throbbing,

Darryl gasped, sucking air in. "Oh Jesus." He whispered. "Oh Jesus Jared, don't stop, please don't stop, that feels amazing."

Jared rubbed clumsily, it was hard to move his hand along the thick shaft, and there was no foreskin so the skin didn't slide smoothly with his hand. Then he remembered what Darryl had done, and he brought his hand up to spit in it.

After that his hand went easier. Darryl was amazed and panting. Jared's shy unsure handjob had ten times the allure of a deft experienced handjob from some random man. It was Jared's first, and to watch the dawning expressions of delight and curiosity on that pretty face was just short of heaven.

Jared was just as amazed, he had just come, but he found that he was obsessed with Darryl's cock. It was so big and thick and beautiful and amazing. It throbbed so pleasurably under his hand, and the skin was so soft and hot, and almost velvety.

"Faster Jared..." Darryl panted. "Oh Beautiful, here it comes!"

Jared almost yelped with surprise when he saw the very tip of the bright red cockhead flare, and he flinched, expecting a jet. Instead, semen fell in low heavy arcs, splashing the blue coverall pants and shirt. A hot splash of it landed on the web of flesh between his forefinger and thumb.

Curious, and almost dreamily, Jared lifted his hand to his mouth and sucked on his hand. The taste was low and musky and nearly indescribable, there was no reason he should have enjoyed the taste, but he found himself craving it.

He watched with something very close to disappointment when Darryl wiped himself with a white cloth. Suddenly things were self conscious and awkward again. They both looked at each other as if to ask, 'What now?'.

Jared saw the clock, and it was nearly five. He had spent just under two hours here. "I should go." He whispered, shy and furious with himself. "It's late."

"Yeah" Darryl whispered, equally nervous and unsure. He had just given a handjob to a student, eighteen sure, but many of the teachers in this school were of the opinion that all homosexuals should be rounded up and shot. He had no idea what was going though the boy's head, and he suddenly realized how much he had risked with helping this shy young boy.

Jared was in the doorway of his small flat when he paused and turned around, blushing furiously.

"May I come back tomorrow? We can tell more stories, and maybe do...and stuff." Shuffling a little, he whispered. "I know we can get in trouble for this, but I can tell my mom that I'm staying after for homework... Would you mind?"

Darryl felt his mouth curving into a gigantic grin, and he felt a rush of affection for this shy sexy boy. "I would love it if you came back Jared."

---

Jared had left, and Darryl went back up into the now deserted hallways to finish mopping the muddy footprints. He glanced outside, and he couldn't stop smiling.

It was, and had been, a beautiful day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds