Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 01

Lately, Kajal's thoughts too frequently dwelt on Shyam. He was so different from the other young boys she knew. He was older, more mature, so confident... He looked so manly and carried himself so well... And he was smart: he was able to make tough subjects appear easy. In fact Kajal many a times caught herself daydreaming about Shyam, trying to imagine how it would feel if she were to be in Renu's place... Slowly, she had started developing a crush on Shyam, something that had never before happened in her young life. Kajal had also became aware of Shyam staring at her intently sometimes, when she was busy solving the questions set by him in her notebook. This set her heart aflutter, but she pretended not to notice. In fact she rather liked his attention.

Although she did not do anything consciously, her raging hormones drove her to act in ways to further attract his attention. She would often pout or lick her lips. She touched her hair every now and then. Her pallu became alarmingly unstable, slipping off her shoulders at the slightest movement of her body, to be put in its proper place after a goodly interval. Every fifteen minutes or so she would give in to an uncontrollable urge to stretch herself, her arms high over her head, shoulders pulled back, bosom thrust out as she let out a long, luxuriant yawn...

Shyam was acutely aware of all that Kajal was doing and he knew exactly what was driving her to do it. This excited him so much that his penis used to become three-quarters erect when Kajal was with him and remained half erect even after he jerked off after she left. However, he also knew that she was no slut and all her actions were completely involuntary. He had no clue how to handle the situation and he grew more and more frustrated. He thought of stopping this torture by making some excuse to stop coaching Kajal, but immediately rejected the idea. He couldn't bear to let go of her either...

One day Shyam noticed that Kajal's left eye was bothering her. She kept rubbing and wiping it with the end of her pallu. When that didn't seem to help, she washed it out with water and then came back to the table. But after a while, it started itching and watering again. She was clearly in distress.

"Tumhari aankh ko kya ho gaya, Kajal?"

"What's the matter with your eye, Kajal?" Shyam asked solicitously.

"Pata nahi. Subere to thik thi. Abhi kuch der se jal rahi hai. Shayad kuch kachra chala gaya hai."

"I don't know. It was OK in the morning. It's been burning for a while. Perhaps a speck of dust might have gone in."

"Dekhen!"

"Let me see!" Shyam said.

There was a little window above the waist high granite topped cooking platform. Bright light shone into the kitchen through the window. Since Shyam didn't use the kitchen much, the platform was clean and uncluttered. Shyam wanted to position Kajal so that her face was well illuminated. He asked her to hop on to the platform. But since Kajal was a bit too short, she couldn't do it. So Shyam picked her up by the waist and hoisted her easily on to the platform.

Kajal's eyes were tightly shut in pain, tears streaming out of the left eye. Shyam gently held her by her jaw and tilted her face up to the light. With his other hand he delicately forced her eyelid open and immediately saw what the problem was. A detached eyelash had lodged itself inside her lower eyelid near the outer corner. Both his hands were occupied and he knew that the eye would close again if he let go. In a completely spontaneous action, Shyam leaned forward, stuck out his tongue and delicately licked the offending eyelash out of Kajal's eye. He then transferred it on to his forefinger and said triumphantly,

"Dekho, nikaal diya!"

"See, I've removed it!"

Kajal immediately felt the irritation ebbing. She mopped the tears and sweat from her face with the end of her pallu and exhaled a long sigh of relief. Her sweet, intoxicating breath washed over Shyam's face. He was mesmerized.

"Shyam Bhaiya, thank you very much." Kajal said. He stood still, mesmerized.

She too seemed to be entranced as she sat still on the cooking platform, staring into Shyam's eyes that were inches away from hers. Slowly, she lifted her hand and ran her fingers over Shyam's stubbly chin (he shaved in the evenings just before leaving for work). Immediately, a powerful jolt of electricity coursed through Shyam's body. His legs started to tremble, his cock became hard and erect and his heart leapt into his throat, barely allowing him to breathe.

His eyes traveled downwards and saw Kajal's strong, fast, irregular pulse beating in the hollow of her throat. Her pallu was pooled in her lap, leaving her blouse uncovered. The blouse had a large neck and hooks running down the front. The blouse and bra seemed to be a couple of sizes too small. Her generously proportioned breasts were not only bulging out of the neck but were also trying to spill out from the gaps between the hooks that were straining to hold her blouse closed. In a completely involuntary act, Shyam's hands slowly ran over Kajal's blouse covered breasts.

"Unhh..." A low, barely audible moan escaped Kajal's lips and her eyes half closed.

Then suddenly, the spell was broken. Kajal pushed Shyam back, rearranged her pallu and jumped down.

"Baap re! Mujhe der ho gayi. Mujhe jaana hai."

"My God! I'm late. I got to go!" Kajal exclaimed. She hurriedly gathered her stuff and scurried off breathlessly, leaving a stunned Shyam to gather his wits.

To be continued...

Author's Note: Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds