• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sibling Cam
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Sibling Cam

I groaned loudly as thick, ropey jets of semen shot from the tip of my cock onto her pussy, coating her pubic hair and filling the open, pink gap between her labia. Sarah reached down and rubbed the slippery mess into her pussy.

"Bravo!" the woman typed. I fell back into my chair, exhausted. Sarah sat up to the keyboard and said our goodbyes.

"Wow," she droned, sitting back in her chair with an incredulous look. "That was pretty…uh…hot."

"A little too hot," I replied. "I wasn't exactly sure where it was going to stop." I had actually considered pushing my cock into her, not just pointing it at her.

"Boundaries were the last thing on my mind for a while there," she admitted. Grabbing the towel from the floor, she dabbed at the mess between her legs.

"I guess knowing it was worth an extra hundred overshadowed the weirdness I was feeling about it," I offered. "And without that weirdness, nothing seemed off limits."

….

HotKitty911 was so impressed with our show that she immediately scheduled another one for the following evening. I spent the next day thinking about the coming evening and had to wear jeans to hide my excitement. Sarah spent the day in her room online until it was time to move her equipment out next to mine.

"I talked her into an extra hundred…" Sarah said hesitantly.

"Ok…for what?" I asked.

"She wants a couple of things," she expanded. "She wants you to come on me."

"Uh huh. And?"

"Well, she wants us to touch each other," she finally admitted reluctantly. "She'll give us $200 each if we get each other off."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "She really is a perv."

"That's $700 dollars between yesterday's show and today's," she pleaded.

"Sarah, I know, but I'm beginning to forget what it is that's wrong with this and that really bothers me," I argued. "What if we regret this for the rest of our lives?"

"It's not like we're doing any of this on our own time or just for fun or anything," she said, taking my hand into hers. "We're doing what we have to do to survive and pay our bills. What would you regret more: A hand job from your sister or taking it up the ass in fast food?"

The sense she was making seemed to just add to the cloud that had settled over my moral senses. I had to mull it over. In reality I wanted her to jerk me off in front of the camera, but at the same time I hated the surreal mess my life was becoming and feared that it could explode into a traumatic stress that would haunt us for the rest of our lives. Once again, however, my baser instincts won out, though this time it was libido more than greed.

"Ok. How should we do this then?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could set the cam up beside my bed with the laptop on a chair," she suggested. You could lie by my side and finger me, then I could straddle you and jerk you off afterward. What do you think?"

"That sounds fine," I said as though she'd talked me into it.

We set it all up in the bedroom and sat on the edge of her twin bed awaiting our guest.

"Hi kids…did you discuss my offer?" she typed.

"We did," responded Sarah. "We'll take it."

"Ok. Here's what I want," she started. "I want you both naked. Him laying behind you, both on your sides." Pretty much what we'd already planned, although now we were aware that our planning could have little to do with what actually happens.

"Ok…hold on," she typed.

We looked at each other and started taking our clothes off. Once naked, we lay down on the bed in the requested position, basically "spooning," except that Sarah had her top leg up so her foot was at her knee. I pulled Sarah's white sheet up over my legs in a conflicted sort of modesty.

"I want him to tell you a story," she ordered. "The story of his last really good sexual encounter. And I want you to type it for me as he tells it."

I laughed inside as I read this. Do I tell Sarah that our last show was the best sexual experience I'd had in months? Just thinking about it made my cock stir.

"I think I know what it is…" Sarah teased, in an almost psychic reference to our last show. I guess it wasn't something I'd have to tell her.

"No you don't!" I shouted and tickled her ribs. She squirmed and dug her ass back against my still inflating cock. "Ok. Stop and let me come up with something." The last girl I'd had sex with was a co-worker who would occasionally come to dinner with me after work, then home to spend the night. It was a boring story and the sex left a lot to be desired, but I could probably embellish it with bits and pieces from other experiences I'd had.

"Ok," I started. "When I was working at the software company there was this girl who I sat across the cube wall from." Sarah typed only slightly slower than I talked. I continued a little more slowly. "One day I was installing some new hardware and had to climb under my desk to get at the cables. While I was down there I noticed her legs visible through the space between the cube wall and the floor. I bent down a little further and could see her knees, then her skirt.

"She wasn't sitting like a lady, but it was much too dark under the desk to see anything. So I grabbed my little penlight and very cautiously pointed it up under her skirt. She had some really sexy white cotton panties on and I could see the puffiness of both of her lips straining against the fabric." Talking like this was bringing my cock to attention and it was beginning to slide up between Sarah's parted thighs.

"The sight of that really turned me on. I pressed on my hardening dick through my jeans and rubbed it a little. I continued to stare up her skirt and felt a little pre-come find its way out into the cotton of my underwear." My cock was now fully erect and pressing firmly against Sarah's nicely trimmed pubic hair.

She giggled a little and squirmed back against me as I continued. "I looked behind me to make sure nobody was watching me, and when I turned back around the girl had bent down under her desk and was staring me in the eyes. I fumbled with an explanation as to why I was under her desk with my penlight, but she knew what was going on. Only, to my surprise, she whispered for me to meet her in the stairwell." Sarah giggled again and I could feel her slightly rocking her pelvis. I almost gasped, but I wanted to at least keep a façade of disgust with the situation we'd put ourselves in.

"I wasn't sure what to think, but was horny enough to think it might be worth it, so I climbed out from under my desk and headed for the stairwell. She met me there and had me follow her to the top. On the way up, I was two or three steps behind her, still being cautious, but horny as hell. She glanced behind her and bent over at the waist a little, flipping up her skirt, and asked me if this is what I was looking for down there. I could see a little wet spot in the crotch of her cute little cotton panties and grabbed for the waist band, pulling them down just enough to see the pink of her swollen pussy lips before she pulled ahead and out of my reach." Sarah let out a sigh and pressed her pussy firmly against the tip of my dick. Startled, I pulled back a little and she resumed her typing.

"We got to the top and she pulled me close and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I pulled up on the bottom of her skirt and brought it up around her waist…" I was interrupted by a command on the screen.

"I want you to pinch her nipples while she types," she ordered.

"You ok with that?" I asked Sarah.

"Yeah," she responded with a quick breath.

Taking Sarah's right nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I continued. "I pushed my hand into her panties and she was already dripping wet. She threw a leg up onto the railing, opening her pussy to my probing fingers while we continued to kiss." I could feel Sarah's nipple hardening and her typing became a little erratic. She began to gyrate her hips again.

"I pushed a couple of fingers into her and started grinding my palm against her clit." I gave Sarah's nipple a hard squeeze when I said the word 'clit,' and she moaned audibly for the first time. "She continued to grind her pelvis up against my hand while she undid the zipper on my pants. As my erect cock sprang forth, she burst into a fitful…" I paused and pressed the tip of my dick against Sarah's pussy as I clamped onto her nipple. "Orgasm," I droned languidly into her ear.

She gasped and thrust her pelvis back against me. The tip of my dick slipped between her slippery lips, up over her clitoris, and then popped over her pubic mound. I maintained my grip on her nipple as she visibly forced herself to continue typing.

"As her shaking stopped, she brought her leg down off of the railing and slipped her panties down around her knees. She turned her back to me and bent at the waist, giving me access to her dripping hole." Sarah began rubbing her clit against the tip of my cock in short, abrupt strokes. Her breath was quickened and her quiet moans were getting louder.

"I slipped my cock between her legs, but not into her pussy yet. I rested it between her swollen lips and slowly slid it back and forth, bringing the ridge of the tip just past the little nub of her clitoris. I could feel her shivering with each pass." Sarah slowed her pelvic thrusts to match the motion I had just described in my story. When I felt the tip of my cock slip past her clit, Sarah moaned loudly and stopped typing. Her motion grew slower, but more forceful.

"I continued this motion until she was shaking, practically begging me to slip it into her. I slid a hand around in front of her, down between her legs, and pushed the tip of my cock backward with my index finger. I continued to press forward with my hips so that when it was lined up correctly, the full length of my cock disappeared into her velvety slick cunt." With these words Sarah's right hand left the keyboard and shot down to her snatch. Landing squarely on the tip of my dick, she pushed it backward as she brought her thighs together, firmly trapping my cock.

"I want to see your brother make you cum," our guest typed.

"Make me come, big brother," Sarah growled at me.

I took my right hand from her nipple and moved it to her wet and swollen cunt. Her clit was huge and easy to find and I rubbed it gently with my middle finger for a few seconds before she shouted, "harder!!"

Her legs were clamped so tightly around my cock that I couldn't move it forward or backward, so I started grinding it in place as I laid into her clit from the other side. Sarah's pelvis was bucking wildly back and forth and the wetness was beginning to saturate the area between her thighs. I could feel my cock beginning to glide more easily between them as suddenly Sarah was convulsing in an explosive orgasm.

Her thighs clamped even more tightly around my cock while her gyrations became deeper and slower. It felt as though the rotations were alternately inviting my cock into the depths of her hungry pussy and then, in a reluctant change of heart, pushing me away. I would have given anything at that moment to just be drawn in, but on some level I knew it would be best if we didn't go into that territory.

Sarah's orgasm subsided and she resumed her position at the keyboard. "Oh my god that was so incredible," she typed. "I think I was on a different world just then." She brought her leg back up again, allowing my cock to find its place against her now wide-open pussy. One wrong move and it would be deep inside her, easily.

"Finish the story now," or guest commanded.

"Ok, so…I slipped my cock into her," I continued, wishing now that Sarah hadn't already been satisfied. "Not slowly, but all at once. I heard her gasp as the tip of my dick came into contact with her cervix and my balls slapped against her clit. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back toward me as tightly as I could." I brought my still wet fingers back up to Sarah's nipples, and once again, her pelvis started rotating against me.

"I pushed her away with the opposite motion, bringing my cock almost fully out of her, then slowly, inch by inch, slid it back into her. As I once again came into contact with her cervix, she moaned again and I started pounding my cock into her as quickly and deeply as I could." Sarah began to diddle her clit with the tip of my cock, but this time, due to the wetness and swelling, it was a struggle to keep it from going into her each time she would thrust backward.

"She reached down between her legs and started playing with her clit. I could feel her movements with my balls and that was it for me. I unloaded into her pussy with a loud groan," I whispered. Sarah stopped moving, but had positioned my cock directly at the opening of her pussy. The slightest movement from either of us would have us fucking.

"I slid my dick out of her, turned her around and pulled her panties up. Pulling her to me, I put my hand on her panty-covered, cum-filled pussy and whispered into her ear 'now you've got something to remind you of me,' and kissed her deeply."

Sarah giggled and turned to me saying, "That's so hot! I didn't know you were such a bad boy."

"Ok, now I want you to make him come," our guest ordered.

Sarah sighed and looked back at me. "Ok," she said as she began to sit up. The movement, however, sent the tip of my dick past the outer ridge of her pussy and into its sweet, incestuous envelope.

"Oh god Sarah," I moaned. "We can't…" I didn't want her to stop, but I didn't want the consequences of her continuing to be my responsibility either.

She continued to sit up and my cock continued its ascent into her body. "Yes, dear brother, we can," she giggled, with probably 3 or 4 full inches of my cock in her pussy, as she stood straight up, causing my cock to flop to the bed. "But we're not going to."

I was relieved and crushed at the same time. God how I wanted to erupt into orgasm deep inside of my beautiful sister. However, seeing Sarah retrieving a bottle of lubrication from the bedside table reminded that not all was lost. She returned to the bed, pushed me onto my back and then straddled me.

Applying the lube liberally to both my cock and her hand, she looked into my eyes as she began to stroke me. "I'm not going to last very long, Sarah," I warned her.

"It's ok big brother. The show is ending soon anyway," she said in a very mothering tone.

I put my hands on her thighs and closed my eyes as I lost myself in the sensation of each of her fingers sliding over the ridge of the tip of my cock. Her hand was moving up and down on my cock in an exquisite manner and each upstroke sent a tingle through my body. Hand jobs had always been one of my favorite sexual activities and I began to squirm under her.

Sarah began to rock her hips as she sat on top of me, scooting forward a little to bring the base of my cock into contact with her swollen lips. I grabbed the pillow under my head and squeezed it tightly. My orgasm was imminent, but I think Sarah was just as close because she started rubbing her clit along the shaft of my cock with each stroke of her hand.

She was moaning loudly and shouting, "Oh god…I need it, I need it!" as her fingers expertly worked the tip of my cock into a frothy, slurping mess and her pussy lips encircled the shaft. I was so turned on that I couldn't hold back and felt an orgasm begin to rip through my crotch.

Sarah stopped stroking and opened her fist, pushing my cock backward just as the first spurt of semen worked its way from my balls and I felt the sweet, warm envelope of my sister's pussy engulf my erupting cock. I felt her cervix against the tip of my cock as I coated it with my slippery fluids.

"Oh my god…don't come yet. I just need to get off again and then you can come. Oh fuck me. Don't come inside me…Oh god…I'm gonna come…don't come yet…I'm gonna…Oh god…I'm coming!" Sarah shouted as I felt the third and fourth bursts of potent, incestuous semen flooding her cunt.

"Sarah, I'm coming!" I shouted, my balls now empty. "Stop! Oh fuck, stop!"

She laid down on me and grabbed my ass, grinding her clit against my pubic bone. "Don't come yet! Don't come inside me." she moaned, seemingly oblivious to what I'd said.

My dick was so sensitive I grabbed her ass and tried to hold her still, but she was still too focused on her own orgasm and was intent on squeezing as much sensation from her convulsing pussy as she possibly could. She moaned loudly as she finally stopped grinding.

"Oh my god, that was incredible…" she managed to say between heaving breaths. "Oh fuck. Did you come? Oh god, I'm so sorry. I couldn't stop."

"I couldn't hold back," I said between breaths. "I was beginning to come when I slipped into you."

"It's almost like I have a psychic sense for when to really fuck things up," she complained. "I'd better go see if I can wash my pussy out." She went to the keyboard and started typing. "Sorry, that was totally unplanned. He just came inside me and I need to do go wash my pussy out. We'll talk again later?" and signed off.

"When was your period?" I asked as she left the room.

"I don't think we're in danger. I just don't want to take any chances," she said reassuringly from the bathroom. "My last period ended, like, three weeks ago."

After several minutes of running water and splashing sounds, Sarah returned to the bedroom and lay down next to me on the bed. Turning on our sides, I put my arm around her, pulled the blankets up onto us, and cuddled up next to her. Soon we were asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sibling Cam
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds