Sibling Revival-ry Ch. 02

"Nah, I just said that to get you into bed!" I laughed.

"But, we were already in bed... " she questioned.

"See? It works well!" I snickered. "Flattery so powerful it effects the flow of time!"

"Uh huh. Right," she laughed.

"Yes, Natalie," I relented, "I think your breasts are perfect, but if you tell anyone I said that, I'll deny it. Gotta keep up appearances."

Her lips were back on mine, and one hand was trying to guide my cock into her pussy's enthusiastic embrace. I pulled away from her kiss.

"Wait... Shouldn't we at least use a condom?" I asked.

"Nope. Pills," she gasped. "Need cock, please!"

"What about diseases and stuff?" I added, oblivious to how that sounded.

"I'm gonna pretend I'm not insulted by that," she laughed, not so oblivious to the way it sounded. "I assume you have always used rubbers with your girlfriends, right?" I nodded. "And I can assure you that I've done the same with my boyfriends. So that makes each of us virgin territory, sexual contact wise. I want to feel you, inside me."

I would probably caved under much less logic than she used, since the head of my cock had found a nice warm, wet place to rest. Her hips wiggled, and I slipped deeper into her juicy orifice.

"Oh fuck, that's it! Come on, little brother... Fuck me!" she hissed. "Fuck me good!"

I pushed, and Natalie let out one, long, moaning exhale of ecstasy, grunting when I reached bottom.

"Oh my god... I thought it looked big... but it FEELS HUGE!" she moaned, biting my shoulder as she tried to adjust to the sensations. "Hold still for a sec!" She let out a few Lamaze-like puffs, her hands softly stroking my back. "Okay, that's better. I'm ready, just be gentle, please."

"Natalie, we don't have to do this," I offered. "I don't want to hurt you." She kissed me again.

"That's sweet of you, but I want you to fuck me. I've wanted to feel your big dick inside me since I saw you in the shower that day. I guess my eyes were bigger than my pussy," she laughed, "but once I get used to it, I'll be fine, and it will feel incredible. I speak from experience. Now... Please... Give it to me."

Always give a lady what she wants. One of the few things my father ever taught me about women, I doubt it was intended as a guide to sex with my sister, but I don't imagine many nuggets of wisdom were gleaned for that purpose.

Gently rocking my hips back and forth, I started giving her short little strokes, just an inch or two to start, but enough to get her moaning her enjoyment softly.

"Oh yes, baby, that's it... Nice and easy. It feels good, baby brother... your nice cock up my pussy... so good."

Natalie's hand caressed my butt softly, gently patting me when she was ready for more energetic loving. At least, that's what I assumed it meant, an unspoken communication that seemed to coincide with her vocalizations nicely. Like spurs to a horse, she patted me, and I went faster.

"Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck my pussy! Ahn!... More!... Harder!... Harder!" she gasped, shifting her hands farther up my back, her legs tight around my waist. I leaned up slightly to gain some leverage, letting me give her longer strokes that ended by slamming hard into her sopping wet cunt. Judging from her comments, she was happy with my new plan.

"Oh YES!... UHN!... UHN!... UHN!...YES, FUCK ME!... FUCK ME!... YOUR COCK FILLS MY PUSSY SO GOOD!... SO FUCKING GOOD!"

The incredibly snug fit of her pussy was combining with my enjoyment of giving her pleasure, and her wonderfully descriptive expressions of sexual joy, to increase my own excitement level rapidly, until I had to ease up or explode. I transitioned into a slower, deeper grind, concentrating my attention on her clit.

Natalie's jaw clenched, barely visible in the near darkness that my eyes had become more adjusted to, and she groaned... a groan that started in her toes, becoming an almost feline growl as I crushed her sensitive clitoris against the base of my cock and pubic bone.

"My god!" she breathed, her body beginning to quiver as she approached her zenith. "My fucking god!" Her lips sought mine in a desperate kiss, and her breathing came in ragged bursts of anguished need. "Please don't stop! Right there! There! THERE! OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM! FUCK ME!... FUCK ME NOW!"

My hips needed no second request, shifting immediately into overdrive, drilling her long, hard and deep at a pace previously untested. Natalie screeched, no longer using words to express herself, merely wailing a melody of rising and falling notes that reverberated through the quiet house and reached out into the neighbourhood. I grunted with the exertion, but also at the approach of my own climax, which arrived like a freight train, absolutely unstoppable.

Natalie's pitch altered slightly when she felt my cock flex and spew inside her, and she pulled me tighter to her body, clawing at my back. Her hips undulated, milking me for every drop of cum I could produce. Her screams came to an abrupt halt, and she began to coo softly in my ear.

"That's so good, little brother. Cum in me. Fill my hot little pussy with your cum," she whispered, "I love it!"

We held each other, both of us spent, rapid, ragged breathing and pounding heartbeats the only sounds, but still filling the room to deafening levels. My body was coated with sweat, as was hers. She tasted salty when I kissed her, just before rolling off to lay beside her.

Natalie cupped her hand over her dripping pussy, and scooted out of bed toward the bathroom. A few wet pussy farts wafted out, making me laugh, and she responded in kind, her girlish giggles echoing off the tile surfaces on the way to my ears.

I saw her shadowy figure slide back into the bed beside me, snuggling tight against my side. She put her head on my chest and wrapped one leg over my midsection in complete silence. Her warm breath tickled me slightly, and I shivered, but she just moved her hand over the spot, solving the problem, and staying in place. Several long minutes of quiet breathing followed.

"Little brother... I've got to say, you're pretty good in the sack!" she finally laughed. "Somehow, I didn't see myself saying that at any point in my life... At least up to a few months ago, anyway. You really made me cum big time."

"But no squirts," I chuckled.

"No," she replied, "it's pretty hard to squirt with your big dick inside me, corking me closed. That only happens with an empty pussy, Made me dripping wet, if that's any consolation." She rolled her head back and kissed me. "It was wonderful."

We fell asleep in each others arms soon after, but she woke me well before dawn, her lips on my cock until she had restored an erection that quickly found a home inside her again. She rode me eagerly, hanging her big, soft tits in my face, urging my lips to her stiff nipples, a place I was quite happy to put them. I suckled dutifully while she played cowgirl, tall in the saddle. She came twice before she ran out of steam.

This time, we spooned, me behind her, snoring happily until an arousing dream woke me and my little friend. Natalie's body felt so warm in my grasp, that I had to slip into her from behind,

"Mmmm, that's nice," she whispered, "so nice to wake up to."

Twenty minutes later, after escalating from gentle, sleepy sex into a frenzied fuck that had one of Natalie's legs pointed at the ceiling while I ploughed her hard from behind, I came again.

"I've always liked it from behind," she whispered, clenching her cheeks against me.

"Me too," I replied quietly. "What about in your behind?" I asked, joking. She had one more surprise for me.

"Oh yes! I love anal, although, I think your dick might take some getting used to!" she giggled. "Didn't think your big sister took it up the ass, did you?"

"No, I did not," I replied, still stunned. Conversation petered out until it was non-existent, replaced again by the deep, even breathing of sleep.

***

"Hi Mom, when did you get home?" I asked, opening my eyes and finding her standing over me. There was something wrong... This wasn't my room. The body next to me stirred. Oh right... Natalie and I were having sex, that's all. I looked back up at Mom, and she wasn't there. Natalie rolled over to face me, but it wasn't Natalie anymore. It was... MOM!

***

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, sitting bolt upright in bed. Natalie had rolled away when I suddenly freaked out, waking us both from a sound sleep, and now she turned to face me.

"Are you okay?" she asked, genuinely concerned. Her hand stroked my chest.

I grabbed her, roughly mauling her breasts and handling her body. Yep, she was my sister, NOT my Mother.

"Ooooooo... I like the rough stuff!" she giggled.

"Thank God it's you!" I gasped, flopping back in bed.

"Who'd you think I was?" she asked, smiling at me.

"Never mind," I exhaled, "just a bad dream." One that I'll be keeping to myself, thank you.

"Well, I'm awake now," she laughed, sliding out of bed. The sound her body made on the satin was remarkable, like angels whispering 'sssssssexxxxxxy'. She stood quickly, her boobs rejoicing in their freedom by jiggling wildly. "Thanks to you... and last night's activities... I'm starving! What do you want for breakfast?"

"Surprise me," I answered, unable to process much other than the images from the dream.

"Be careful what you wish for..." she sang, skipping down the hall.

When she returned, wearing a huge smile and nothing else, of course, she had a tray of toast and jam, which she happily shared. It took mere minutes to reduce the toast to a few renegade crumbs.

I watched Natalie's tongue licking drips of jam off her plump, sexy lips, and my dick started to rise, not unnoticed by her. She reached under the sheet, finding the pole that had caused the tent, and smiled.

"It would appear that someone is hungry for something else," she giggled, stroking me. She laid back. "Bon appétit."

I took her again. Then again in the shower... the kitchen... the family room. The floodgates were open now, and we fucked all over the house, like newlywed rabbits. Between rambunctious bouts of sweaty lovemaking, we would retire to 'our' bed, recharging with numerous naps.

I woke several times to various, shorter versions of 'the dream', less terrifying, but still in my head. Why was I suddenly obsessed with my Mother?

Sunday morning, our last full day alone, I woke in bed alone. Last night we had continued our durability test on our parents bed... five times. Natalie was insatiable. She had offered me her ass, but we decided to save that until needed, when her pussy was either worn raw, or during her period.

The smell of bacon was drifting up from the kitchen, so I knew Nats was cooking us breakfast.

I thought of the weird dreams I'd been having, and the lingerie Natalie had found, and our Mother's newly discovered, by us at least, sexuality. I had to know. I really hadn't seen Mom in a sexual way before, but now, it was overwhelming me.

I leapt out of bed, opening and closing drawers until I found the one I was looking for. A dozen or so bras, of various levels of utility and sexiness, sat stacked neatly inside. I lifted one and read the tag. 36F. Next one. 36F. That was enough for me. Mom was a cup size and a couple of inches more top-heavy than my sister. Also an inch or so taller, and more 'mature', her rump a little fuller and well rounded.

I walked downstairs naked, a full blown erection bobbing before me. When I entered the kitchen, Natalie didn't look at me, busy cooking. She was wearing an apron... you know what they say about cooking bacon in the nude being a bad idea.

"Nice to see you're up," she said, still watching her work. I moved in behind her, slipping my hands into the apron, cupping her breasts gently. Me hard dick also found the crack of her ass. A little grin crossed her face. "Nice to see he's up, too. I was afraid I'd broken him last night."

"Nah, just bent him a little. A bit of a nap, and he's good as new," I whispered in her ear, fondling her softly.

"Well, sit, it's ready," she laughed, looking down at my hands on her breasts. "That is, if you can pry your hands off my tits!"

I reluctantly withdrew, sitting at the table. I sat, but my little friend didn't, remaining at attention. Natalie put the plate of food down in front of me, smiled, and dropped to her knees before me.

"Save me a little bit of that," she whispered, pointing to the plate, "I see my appetizer here." Her mouth slowly lowered over my cock, sucking gently. It was a long, slow, luxurious blowjob, seemingly endless. Natalie took her time, consuming me like a stick of delicious candy, until the pleasure she was providing was just too much. My thighs quivered, and I erupted. She was ready for this one, and swallowed every drop without a spill.

Bacon, eggs, and a blowjob...a pretty good way to start the day, and what a day it was, a blur of fucking and sucking that wore me out. That night, we actually slept in bed.

Well... mostly anyway.

Monday morning, we got up early, did the laundry, and put everything in my parents room back to way we found it.

Natalie stood at the front door, her hand on the knob, silently. We were headed for the airport, to pick up Mom and Dad.

"I guess this is it, isn't it? We have to go back to being brother and sister." She turned, a small tear in her eye. "I'm going to miss you."

"Nats, we'll still be together, and I'm right down the hall. I know it's not the same, but we'll get our moments to be alone. We will never be just brother and sister." I kissed her, feeling her pain through her lips. "Okay?"

"No," she sniffed, "but we've got to go. Tally..." she tried to force a laugh.

"... Ho!" I finished, and out we went.

At the airport, Mom and Dad arrived, right on time. I high fived Dad, pretty much the extent of our emotional connection, while Nats and Mom hugged each other. When she finished with my sister, Mom turned to me.

"There's my young man!" she beamed, and pulled me in, mashing her huge tits into my chest.

Damn, those tits feel so good, I thought, suddenly unable to feel anything but. 36F. Lingerie. Porn. Dildo. Satin sheets. Hmmm.

"Welcome home, Mom!"

*********************

I hope you enjoyed it... More to cum!

Drop me a comment or some feedback, if you'd like, and don't forget to vote. I thank you in advance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds