• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Side-effects

Side-effects

12

It was payday going into a rare weekend off for me, so I hit the town to have a good time. I work long, hard hours in the oilfield, and when I get every third weekend off, I am usually ready to blow off steam. The crew I work with are a bunch of great guys that love to party on the weekends and days off together, but I choose to spend my time off away from my coworkers. I usually drive 80 miles to the next decent sized town to get away, so meeting new people depends on what the crowds are like.

As a single guy with no friends in the area except coworkers, it can be a pretty lonely existence. I make do, but on this weekend, I had one goal....to get laid. It had been two months since my last hook-up, so to say I was desperate was an understatement. How desperate was to be determined, but at least a healthy lessening of my standards if necessary.

Unfortunately, oilfields are not near major metropolitan areas, so even the close decent size towns are pretty small. I managed to find a busy country-western bar after checking into my room, and freshly showered and shaved, I headed out.

I had three beers at the bar to set my mood, then swiveled my head around looking to see what attractions of the female variety were in the place. A few looked promising, but my eye kept returning to a pretty blonde sitting with a couple of friends in a booth along the back wall. The booth was oval, and she was sitting at the U, so I could only see her from the chest up. She had on a blue shirt, low-cut, with ample cleavage showing. Her hair was probably shoulder length, but she had it pulled into two ponytails fastened low at the neck. In short, she was perfectly adorable.

I watched her from time to time, but while her friends went and danced often, she just sat and turned down any offers that came her way. I danced with a couple of women, but was still intrigued with the blonde beauty. Finally, when she was alone, I walked over and pulled a chair to the front of the table and sat down.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Robert. How are you doing?"

She turned an icy blue stare my way. "I don't want a drink and I don't want to dance."

I laughed. "Good thing I didn't offer either or I would be totally out of luck. I just wanted to say hi and ask if you are alright. You have broken half the hearts in here tonight."

"I'm sure they will mend," she said with the faintest hint of a smile.

"I don't know. Did someone break your heart?"

"Not really, no."

"Just don't feel like dancing or drinking, huh?"

"Nope."

"Mind talking to me for a bit?" I asked. "At least tell me your name."

"Sadie. I have no problem talking. I might even let you buy me a coke."

I signaled the waitress and ordered a beer and a coke. We chatted for a while, and while I tried to maintain eye contact, my eyes returned with some regularity to her cleavage. It really wasn't my fault as her tits were staring at me. Even though she clearly was wearing a bra, her nipples were poking through and pointing my direction.

After a bit of not having a waitress come by, I excused myself and headed to the bar to get refills. I saw her walk away towards the bathroom. The shirt was actually a dress, not too short, but just tight enough for me to see she had a delightful little bubble butt.

After navigating the scrum at the bar, I returned with the refills and she was sitting back in her original position. I slid her come across the table and sat back in my chair, not wanting to slide into the booth and invade her space.

"What brings you out here tonight?" I asked, curious as to why she wasn't trying to live it up more.

"My friends begged me until I agreed. I haven't been out in awhile, so I reluctantly agreed."

"Where are your friends anyway?" I asked.

"Michelle hooked up with some guy and took off, and Kris is dancing until she drops."

"Kind of sucks they invite you and ditch you all night."

"Nah, it's pretty expected with those two."

For the next half hour I worked on pulling her out of her shell. I flirted, which she gently rebuffed, but I kept working whatever charm I possessed until she flirted back.

"Just so you know, I am not going home with you tonight," she said. "Let's just take that off the table right now."

"Not tonight, but some night in the future?"

"We'll see. How about we exchange numbers and if you call and we hit it off, we will see where it goes."

We entered numbers into each others phones and I headed back to the bar. As I returned to the table, I found it empty. At the same time, my phone buzzed with as text.

"It was nice to meet you, Robert. I had to take Kris home....she is falling down drunk. Call me sometime."

I left and walked back to my hotel and took a shower. On a whim, I called Sadie.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Is it sometime, yet?"

"Nice to see you aren't one of those 'wait three days to call' guys."

"I try. Look, I'm here for the next two nights and would like to see you before I head back out to the field for work. Would you like to have dinner tomorrow night?" I went on to explain my work situation and where I lived before pausing for her answer.

The hesitation on her end was a palpable, living, breathing entity. We had seemed to hit it off, so I wondered what the issue was. A boyfriend or husband? A girlfriend or wife? (I am not judgmental!)

"I don't know," she said slowly. "I like you, but really, I don't think you will like me very much."

"It's a risk I'm willing to take."

She finally agreed, and we decided to meet at the restaurant. "Smart," I laughed, "that way I won't know where you live."

I went shopping and slept the afternoon away before getting ready to meet Sadie. I was more excited for the dinner than I had been in a long time, so it was with a little nervousness that I walked in. She was waiting for me, so I slid in to the chair across from her. Again, her cleavage was on display, and she looked gorgeous.

After dinner, I stood and waited, intending to walk her to her car. She waited in her seat and just looked at me with a panic stricken look on her face.

"You really have no clue, do you?"

I blank stared at her. "A clue? Have I done something to offend you?"

"No, not at all. I mean you have no clue about this," she said, standing and waving to her very obviously pregnant belly. The truth was, I had no clue at all. Looking back, maybe I should have known, but it never occurred to me she might be expecting.

"Honestly, I had no idea."

"I didn't think so," she said with a bitter twinge in her voice.

"It honestly doesn't matter," I said. "Pregnant or not, I was and am still interested in knowing you. Unless of course, the father is still in the picture?"

She shook her head as we walked outside and stopped next to her car. "This is the product of a drunken one night stand and a failed pill. I want nothing to do with the father even if I could remember his name. I didn't mean to mislead you."

"You didn't. Look, I think you are beautiful and amazing, and the fact you are pregnant changes nothing."

She started to tear up. "Sorry! Hormones are a bitch! One of many side-effects of pregnancy. That is so sweet."

"I like you, I really do. I will wait for you until after the baby is born and you are ready to figure things out. It's your call."

"I don't need to wait until the baby is born to figure out I want to see you and spend time with you. No, I just never thought of dating while I was pregnant. To be honest, I never imagined a man would want to date a pregnant woman. Talk about baggage," she giggled.

"Look, I don't want to put the cart before the horse by any means, but if we start dating and things work out, it is really no different than dating a single mother. Hell, I've dated women with kids. Your child is just in the oven phase." I slid my hand along the curve of her rounded belly. "How far along are you?"

She rested her hand on mine. "Seven months."

"Good. Now why don't you go home and think a little about what you want. If you want to try giving this a shot, we have tomorrow to spend together before I head back out to work." I leaned forward and gave her a light kiss on the lips, soft and gentle, but with promise behind it.

She unlocked her door and I opened it for her, watching as she managed to slide in behind the wheel. I returned to my truck and drove back to the hotel. After I showered and settled in, my phone buzzed with an incoming text.

"I definitely want to give this a shot. So many thoughts running through my head. Damn hormones!"

"No worries, it will all work out." I replied.

"Lunch tomorrow?"

"Absolutely."

The next day we spent together and by the time I dropped her at her house, it was late. We shared a deeper kiss, this time with passion, and I left wanting more, unsure if and when that would ever happen.

We spent the next seven days talking and texting when I could manage. My next days off were on a Monday and Tuesday, and when I got off Sunday evening, I drove back to her town and got a room. It was late, so we talked on the phone.

"So, you know how I always gripe about pregnancy hormones, right?" she asked.

"Yes. All the world's evils are caused by extra hormones."

"One side-effect is massive and complete horniness. Like horny on steroids." We had kind of lightly skirted sexual talk in the previous week's conversations, but this was the first overt mention of sex. I didn't quite know where to go with her statement, so I decided to just jump in with both feet.

"As in horny enough to think about sleeping with me in the near future?"

"As in horny enough to want to sleep with you right now."

"Your place or mine?" I asked.

"Not right now, right now," she said. "I was thinking tomorrow night for sure, though."

I was thrilled, not only because I thought Sadie was incredibly sexy, but I had never had sex with a pregnant woman before. Checking an item off my sexual bucket list was a definite plus.

"I think I could be available for that which you have in mind," I said.

"Well, good. One thing though....I am really nervous to have you see me naked. I know my body isn't beautiful right now, so I just want to warn you in advance."

I laughed. "You are truly the most beautiful woman I have seen, pregnant or not. I know you have a perception of what you think you look like, but trust me, seeing you naked is going to be the highlight of my year."

We made plans to meet for dinner after she got off work the next day, and I settled in to get a good night of sleep. Before I drifted off, my phone buzzed an incoming text. It was a picture text, and when I opened it, it was a picture of Sadie from the chest up, naked with a big smile. The text accompanying the pic said: "A sneak peek for you. The best side-effect of pregnancy are the enormous boobs!"

I had no idea what size she was pre-pregnancy, but her swollen breasts were big. Very big and very firm. Her nipples were dark and hard, and I immediately grew hard knowing I was getting my hands on them the next day.

I slept late the next day, getting some much needed rest. I laid around and read the rest of the morning away until I showered and dressed to grab a bite for lunch. The afternoon crawled and I checked the time every five minutes. Finally, it was time to go get Sadie for dinner.

I rang the bell and she answered and I gave a low whistle. She was dressed in a short, flowing dress that covered her bump nicely, but left lots of leg exposed. The top was low cut, showing a very generous amount of cleavage. My eyes stayed fixed on her chest, superimposing the pic from the night before.

"I take it you like my dress?"

I pulled her in for a hug and a soft kiss. "You look incredible. Really, really beautiful."

I led her to the car and we drove to her favorite restaurant. I flirted throughout dinner, wanting to make sure she knew how desirable I found her. I also knew she was scared to reveal herself to me, and wanted her to be more comfortable for the night ahead.

After dinner, we headed out and I asked her the question I had asked her the night before. "So, your place or mine?"

She laughed, "With lines like that, I guess I know why you picked up a pregnant chick in a bar. I think we should go to your room. I think it will be fun."

I drove over to my hotel and we walked inside and took the elevator to my floor. I swiped the lock and held the door open for her. I followed her in, letting my gaze fall on the twin mounds of her ass under the thin material of her dress. I was mesmerized by her swaying hips and soft, rounded ass. From behind, it was impossible to tell she was pregnant.

I turned her around and brought her into my arms, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. I had wanted this moment for the last week and I poured that want into the kiss. She returned it with a hunger of her own as we explored each other's mouths.

When we finally broke from the kiss, she looked up at me and smiled. "Please tell me what you are thinking right now."

"Honestly? I am wondering what kind of panties you are wearing."

"Who says I'm wearing any?"

I kissed her again, running my hands down her back. I gently cupped a perfect ass cheek in each hand, and could feel no hint of panties. I slid my hands under her dress and felt her bare flesh, and with a little exploration, realized she truly was not wearing panties.

"It felt naughty to go commando tonight. It helped me feel sexy enough to go through with this."

"It is sexy," I said. "Does it make you feel a little wanton?"

"A lot wanton! I was so afraid I was going to have a big wet spot on my dress. I get so wet these days. Another side-effect...."

"Of being pregnant." I finished for her.

"Exactly."

"I want to hear more about this horniness on steroids business. When did you first notice it?"

"In the second trimester. Once my body started adjusting, I realized I was constantly horny. I hate to admit this, but I have been masturbating like a crazy woman for months!"

"Nice. You haven't been tempted to have someone scratch your itch before now?"

She sighed. "Not really, no. Not until now at least. I honestly didn't believe anyone would find me attractive and plus I just didn't want to get involved until I met you."

I kissed her again, only this time I let my hand fall lower until I could reach between her legs and feel her pussy. As advertised, she was wet. I explored her outer pussy, reveling in her warm wetness. She pushed against my hand, so I slowly slid my finger inside her. She moaned and squeezed her thighs together, trapping my hand as I finger fucked her.

I moved from in front, freeing my hand, which was bent awkwardly to get the proper angle and moved beside her, allowing me to slide my hand between her legs in a more natural frontal position. I again slid my finger deep inside her, using the palm of my hand to press against her shaven mound, applying pressure against her clit. I slid a second finger in to join the first, then slowly searched until I found her g-spot. Once I massaged her sensitive spot, she began to hump my hand wildly.

"Oh! You are going to make me come," she cried.

I continued until she cried out and collapsed against my arm, which I used to support her weight. I didn't think it possible, but her wetness increased until she was dripping down her thighs.

I freed my hand and we walked to the bed. I sat and had her stand between my knees. I looked up at her face and saw she was in a state of bliss. I lifted the hem of her dress until I saw her pretty, bare pussy, then continued to lift past her hips and over her bump. I stood, pulling the dress over her head, then sat back down to appreciate her nudity at leisure. She stood, shoulders back, letting her body be admired with no hint of self-consciousness. I let my gaze follow every curve, starting at her impossibly high and full breasts, with her swollen and erect nipples. I continued to the swell of her belly, which was a small, perfect ball. I let my eyes caress the contours of her belly and down as it tapered between her softly rounded thighs. How she managed to stay shaved was a mystery, but one I fully appreciated. Even after an orgasm and being finger fucked, her pussy, while glistening with wetness, was a small, closed clamshell.

I motioned for her to turn around, anxious to get my first good look at her bare ass. It was easily the most beautiful ass I had ever seen. It was a perfect bubble, with each globe rounding out before meeting her thighs. I could see the hint of softness her pregnancy had caused, but could see more the perfectly toned muscles underneath.

"Well?" she asked.

"Gorgeous. You have an amazing body, and your pregnancy takes nothing away from it. Your ass is simply world class, though I imagine you already know that."

"I do have a pretty nice ass, huh? Now that I have your seal of approval, why don't you join me in my state of undress."

We traded places and I started to strip. I am not a particularly modest person, so getting naked was no issue. I work a very hard job, so I knew she was seeing the results of many, many hours swinging a sledgehammer. I slid my boxers off and stood in front of her, my hard cock jutting out I front of me. She gave me a long looking over, and ended by wrapping her hand around my cock. Her soft skin gripping me tightly almost caused my knees to buckle.

She pulled me forward and leaned down a little, then licked the head of my cock. She played with me a little, then took me into her mouth. I stood there savoring the feeling as she gave me a fantastic blowjob. She kept her hands busy playing with my balls, all while licking and sucking my shaft with abandon.

After enjoying her work for a bit, I had her lay back while I moved between her legs. I wanted to taste her, so I slowly licked all over and around her slit. I dipped my tongue in and tasted her juices, then plunged my tongue in as deep as it would go. To say I devoured her pussy was close to the truth. After tasting her sweetness, I licked my way to her clit, which I sucked on. Within 20 seconds, she started to come. I continued sucking her clit until she came once again.

"Keep that up and you may just throw me into early labor."

"So how do we do this?" I asked. "What positions work so we don't hurt you or the baby?"

"You have a nice, big cock," she said, "but not big enough to hurt the baby. As far as positions, I guess we will have to figure that out as we go along. I've never had pregnant sex, either."

After a brief discussion, we decided her on top and doggy would work the best. Though I could barely wait to see her ass as my cock slid between her cheeks into her pussy, I pulled her on top of me. She straddled my hips and reached down, grasping my cock and holding it as she slid onto it. She was so wet it slid in easily, but she was so tight it gripped every inch of me.

With her sitting astride me, I had the perfect view of her body. Her belly looked gorgeous and her tits were begging to be touched. I reached up and stroked them, then gently squeezed each in one hand.

"Oh, that feels so good! My tits are sore all the time and you rubbing them is fantastic." I squeezed harder, which caused her to push her hips down harder onto me, taking more of my cock inside. "Harder."

I squeezed a little harder, feeling the soft, yet firm flesh compress in my hands. When I pinched her nipples, she cried out and pushed down again, coming hard on my cock.

"I have never come so many times ever."

She slid off me and turned around, kneeling over with a pillow supporting her belly. She had her ass as high as she could get it, and I knelt behind her, staring at the vision in front of me.

I moved close and guided my cock into her wet pussy, gripping her hips as I pulled her against me at the same time. She eagerly pushed back, pushing until her round cheeks rested against my hips. She felt exquisite from that angle, and I slowly rocked back and forth, not wanting to unsheath myself from her too far.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Side-effects

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds