Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 05

The salesman came to a stop and quickly got out to run around and open Kat's door. "Just this way," he said, pointing at a path that led through some thick foliage. She noticed a temporary sign out front that matched the logo on the van. As if reading her thoughts, he said, "We try to make the time-shares exclusive and private for the owners. The landscaping hides the apartments, but the real views are out back looking down towards the ocean."

He opened the front door and ushered her in. As Kat walked through the door into the foyer area, the camera zoomed in on the salesman locking the door behind him. "Go ahead," he said, "walk into the family room and check out the views."

Outside McGarrett met up with Danno. "What now boss?" Danno asked.

"We need to give them a few minutes to get in over their heads. I suspect Kat will be tied up and locked in a room. If no one exits in the next thirty minutes, we head in. That should give time for the rest of the boys to get here."

The scene shifted inside and John audibly gasped as three other men stepped out from their hiding places. Kat looked them over, and acted surprised, although her character was expecting it.

"Who are you guys?"

"Where the welcoming committee," the tallest and only black man responded with a grin on his face.

"I... I'm here to see the time-share."

The men all laughed.

Kat turned around to see the salesman who had brought her naked and grinning back at her.

John's eyes widened as the scene unfolded.

"On your knees and suck my dick, bitch," the salesman said.

Kat knew her team was outside, so she did as she was ordered. "Okay, but just don't hurt me."

She dropped to her knees and the Asian man stepped forward. "Open your mouth." She complied and he inserted his cock into her parted lips.

John watched in bewilderment as the man's erection grew and he grabbed the back of his wife's head to continue sliding his dick in and out. 'What type of movie is this?'

Two of the other Asians pulled their cocks out and started jerking off near her face. The giant black man left his clothes on reached around to cup and squeeze his wife's big tits that were barely concealed by her swimsuit. His large black hands engulfed her 36D boobs. His fingers dug inter her flesh as he crushed them in his strong grip. Kat moaned softly.

The salesman, who had led her in, pulled his saliva covered cock out of her mouth and the man on her left inserted his cock. The black man untied her top and threw it across the room. With her heaving breasts free, he pinched her erect nipples with his thick fingers, and then roughly pulled them out.

John watched mesmerized. Several emotions raged within him. He knew it wasn't taking place in real time, yet he felt his face flush with anger wanting to attack the men surrounding his wife. At the same time, his rational side knew she was voluntarily participating in a movie and he felt betrayed. 'Is this what they meant by a porn film?' he asked himself. He felt naïve, but also glad that he had never been exposed to this debauchery. Other questions raced through his mind. 'When was this filmed?' 'Pamela's name was on the credits. Is she a porn star?' 'Is Pamela even her real name?' 'Who is this woman that he married three years ago?'

The muscular black man lifter her up from behind still gripping her boobs. The current Asian with his dick in her mouth plopped out. "Now you can suck a real cock," he said, flashing a bright white smile against his dark chocolate skin. "Unzip my pants and take my cock out," he commanded, as he unbuttoned his yellow and orange Hawaiian shirt. His pecs and abs appeared chiseled into the tight flesh covering his bulging muscles. Kat unzipped his pants and a massive bulge appeared in his orange briefs. Kat's eyes grew larger as she let his pants drop to the floor. While she was acting, her husband's eyes grew wide as he focused in on the massive lump in the man's underwear.

Kat pulled the band down and a massive cock sprung free, hanging out and down over a fat sac that struggled to contain his big balls. John couldn't believe the size, both in width and length. He had also never seen an uncircumcised penis before. As he watched his wife's delicate hands encircle the massive member he heard a voice he knew was his own utter new words... "Holy shit!"

Kat slowly ran her hands up and down the black shaft to get a sense of its length. She gently pulled the skin back, as it grew in size, and revealed a fat, plum head. She opened her mouth as wide as she could to accommodate his size. It still was a tight fit as he thrust forward past her full lips.

John's seemed catatonic as he watched his wife service a penis twice his size in length and girth. He didn't notice as one of the Asian men slipped underneath her until the camera angle changed to show his cock penetrating her pussy.

"Hmmmmm," she moaned as she slid down his shaft to his balls.

Outside McGarrett and his men had finished gathering and were approaching the front door. As they walked along the cement path an older Asian man with a goatee stepped out in front of them.

"May I help you?"

McGarrett stopped abruptly causing Danno to almost knock his boss over.

"Yeah, were here to investigate a possible kidnapping. Now outta our way!"

The expressionless man's hand went up. "Not so fast," he replied calmly. "Do you have a warrant?"

"What?"

"A warrant. You know, what the Constitution requires before you enter personal property."

"Danno?" McGarrett held out his hand.

"Sorry boss, I didn't think we'd need one."

The man smiled. "No warrant, no enter."

McGarrett's face flushed. "We'll be back."

"Have a good day gentlemen," he replied as they turned and hustled away.

Inside, the second Asian was forcing his cock into Kat's pussy alongside his partner. She moaned as the two cocks stretched her cunt, but it was muffled by the massive member stuffed in her mouth. As the two cocks bottomed out the men began fucking her in rhythm. The giant man pulled his dick out of her mouth. Kat gasped for air as he grabbed his cock like a bat and smacked it against her cheeks. She closed her eyes as the two men fucking her pussy thrust hard one last time.

"Good thing they came in your pussy," he smiled. "Ain't gonna hurt as much when I fuck you."

He reached down under her armpits and lifted her in one swift motion up in the air. Her big breasts mashed flat against his chiseled chest as he pulled her tight against him. The camera switched angles behind her to catch Kat's legs dangling in the air. The black man's rock-hard cock pointed straight up, just a few inches from her gaping pussy.

He lowered her to the point where his fat cock head was touching her flared pussy lips. John looked at the bulging biceps of the giant holding his wife and grimaced. He didn't want to watch anymore, but the shock and twisted curiosity was like drivers rubber necking at a highway auto accident. His cock head penetrated her still tight opening and she looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Please be gentle."

A bright, white smile spread across his black face as he let her drop down in one violent motion.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out.

John's eyes bulged out, as he cried out with her.

His large black hands held her by her buttocks and lifted her back up. The camera angle from underneath showed the anaconda-like black snake exiting her pussy. After a full ten inches were showing he impaled her again as he dropped her down. Veins in the black man's biceps bulged with each up and down movement. Kat grimaced with each stabbing force. John's fingers dug into the couch as he tried to differentiate wanting to save his wife from the onslaught and the face he was watching a movie she was in of her own volition.

After five minutes of fucking the scene shifted to Mcgarrett racing from the courthouse with the search warrant back to the time-share house.

Back at the house, Kat was on her hands and knees, the three Asian men were taking turns groping her hanging breasts and fucking her face. The huge black man gripped her hips and thrust in and out of her pussy. He drove into her all the way to his balls and stopped. The camera focused in as he slowly withdrew his cock, covered in Kat's pussy juices. When the large head came out, he gripped his shaft and lifted it up to position it at the tiny entrance to her ass. Kat pulled her head away from the cock that was in her mouth and swiveled her head around as best she could.

"Please..." she pleaded, "Not my ass. I've never done that before."

The black man grinned.

John grimaced as the massive cock tried to enter her tight sphincter.

"Ahhhhhhhhh...fuck!" Kat cried out, "You're splitting me in two!"

The black man continued to grin and force his weapon into her ass. He reached down and fingered her pussy to pull out more of her juices and coat the remaining part of his shaft still waiting to enter her. He pulled out an inch, and then tried thrusting forward again. Another thirty seconds and his pubic hair was pressed against her butt cheeks.

"You is one tight bitch," he grunted.

John wanted to get up and turn the video off as his wife was fucked hard and fast by the powerful black man at one end, while the three Asians tugged on her nipples and fucked her face on the other end. The shock was so powerful to his psyche that he remained fixed to the couch.

Pounding at the door cleared his mind momentarily. He started to get up, and then realized the door pounding was coming from the television.

"Open up, we have a warrant!" A muffled voice yelled.

The four men thrust faster.

"Open up or we're breaking the door down!"

The black man's face contorted and he grunted with a final thrust forward while pulling Kat's hips toward him. One by one the three Asian's jerked their cocks and spurted in Kat's face. The black man pulled out of her ass as McGarrett and the rest of the cops rushed into the room. Their eyes widened as ribbons of cum spewed from the giant cock all over Kat's ass, back and hair.

"All right motherfuckers. Hands up where I can see them. The party's over," McGarrett said. Then he turned to his assistant. "Book 'em Danno!"

The camera panned Kat's pussy that yawned wide open, her stretched ass and the cum all over her face and blond hair. "It's about damn time," she said as she lay there looking up.

"Sorry about that Kat. Thanks for taking one... actually four, for the team."

"Not funny, Captain. I'm taking the rest of the week off."

The camera panned back outside to the beautiful scenery of the island and the credits began to roll. After seeing Kat, starring as Sierra Gold, John's head drooped and he put his face in his hands.

Outside the family room window, two dark eyes watched the pastor break down in sobs. A crooked grin spread across Paul Gruber's face.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Author's note. I planned to end the story after Part Five, but a few interesting threads presented themselves and I decided to go down a very different rabbit hole. Stay tuned for Part Six - The definite Ending!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds