Silent Massage

James' confused, churning mind had received the pleasure of his breasts being pushed together. He had accepted it, enjoyed it and recognised it as being an unusual, but welcoming gesture. His mind had also reacted to the twin messages of sharp, but delicious pain with both surprise and gratification. Neither of these gestures had ever happened to him before either, with this masseur or, any other he had been with all over the world and naturally he felt no need to object. After all that was what his sex addled and sexuality bemused mind was focusing on.

That, however, made him consider that it might be a two way street. Had he given himself away? Had the masseur worked out that he was turned on, that his mind was seething with erotic thoughts and that his cock hidden, hopefully by the folds of the towel was now rock hard? The cupping and pushing together of his breasts and the pinching of his erect nipples said yes, the immediate relinquishing of them said the opposite. Where was the truth, what was the reality? If yes, then it looked like he was on the verge of being made love to by a man. Mister James Bancroft wanked by a man on a massage table, he envisaged as an unlikely headline in his local newspaper. His intellect screamed defiance at the thought while his emotions howled for satisfaction. His mind said stop his body groaned yes. What should he do? What indeed could he do? As the irresistible force crashed into the immovable object the two neutralised themselves. James took the line of least resistance and did nothing. In more than one sense of the words he was in another's hands. How will it turn out he mused adding as an afterthought 'Que sera sera?'

For an almost unbearable moment or two the pleasure giving hands left his quivering body. Momentarily James panicked and he wondered if the masseur had realised something and may have gone to report it to his manager. James longed for their return, but was dreading the moment when he might be forced to choose between prudence and gratification.

But then the hands were back dripping with warm, sweet-smelling oil tracing lazy patterns on James's beautifully sculpted and slightly parted thighs. The relief at being released from the unbearable state of sexual limbo roared through his body adding to his arousal and sexual expectation. The masseur's hands and fingers amplified the change, alternating between digging firmly into the muscles on James's legs and caressing confidently his inner thighs. The combination of hard and soft, deep and shallow was like being fucked, James's sexually ravished mind lewdly conjectured for he had not experienced such a pleasure, yet!

It was only then that he realised the towel that was covering his lower stomach and hiding his pubes and erection from the Jake's gaze was being slowly removed from him. Jake had decided to go for it. He guessed that James would not object for he knew now that he would probably want to show his body to him as much as he wanted to see it. But still he was careful when he slowly pulled the towel away and he was waiting for James to say no or to grab the towel. His heart pounded when neither of those happened and suddenly he was gazing at his client's rampantly hard, long, thick cock; it was gorgeous and so ready to fuck, be sucked or spurt its cum. He desperately wanted to plunge his face down, lick the penis, kiss it and take it into his mouth. But it was too soon for that.

James felt his nudity. He acknowledged the view that he was providing to Jake for he knew that the masseur would be staring at his full erection. He knew all that and he loved it. At times and in appropriate circumstances we can all be exhibitionists; James had found his time and circumstances. He slightly, almost imperceptibly, but noticed by Jake, parted his thighs.

The strong strokes returned, rushing upwards towards the very edge of his scrotum tempting and coquettishly threatening before slithering away down towards his knees. Seemingly endlessly repeated, their piston like actions grew in both strength and confidence until James' entire body rocked rhythmically with the force of the movement. On and on in perpetual motion the hands milked at the quivering and now wider open thighs. James pushed back at them, his desire building with every thrust, but still he didn't open his eyes or give any overt indication that he wanted to be jerked off or, he asked himself suddenly, did he want even more?.

Then as if by accident Jake allowed the forward momentum of his hands to over stray the acceptable mark. His fingers slid onto the impressive sized balls, beyond them and onto that patch of skin that nestles between a man's balls and his thigh. He let his fingers stay there a moment or two and gently rubbed it wondering whether it was time to go further and slide his fingers into the crease of the arse.

Eyes still tightly closed James could not stop his head twisting from side to side. Also, he could not stop his mouth opening and his tongue running round his dry lips or his fingers gripping tightly the clean cotton fitted sheet on the massage table. He felt his orgasm begin to build. Don't stop, please whatever you do or think don't stop he was silently begging the younger man. With all his might James concentrated on the screaming centre of his world, his balls and his cock. If only the hands would hold his erection then rub it to urge the growing climax out of him. He fought back the desire to make the first move, touch himself, rub his cock, cup his balls, or better still grab the sublime fingers and force them onto his dick. He even thought of reaching out and feasting his hands on the treasures that were hidden by the track suit pants, pull on the elasticated waist and plunge his hand in and grasp Jake's cock. But with almost superhuman restraint he stopped himself although he wondered just how long he would be able to resist the temptation.

Jake sensed the change in sexual gear. Not long now he thought. He leaned in even further and engineered the overshoot until for the briefest of moments his fingertips rested on James perineum. He stroked that and the full scrotum. As intended this put his client right over the top. It indicated to him that he knew the game and he was playing it with him. As he withdrew the teasing finger he saw James' bottom lift an inch or two from the surface of the table, he took in the whiteness of the clenched knuckles, the screwed up eyelids, the half opened mouth and the darting tongue. At the same time he felt the tightening of the muscles under his hand and he saw the tenseness consume James' body as now seemingly unashamedly he let the fantastic sensations wash over him. Not for one second did the masseur hesitate. He had earned this and was now beyond danger. Wrapping the fingers on his left hand round the cock that had been beckoning him he reached his right hand up and stroked James' chest.

James felt the alien fingers grip him and he grunted with relief and pleasure, but did not open his eyes; he could not bear the idea of looking into Jakes' eyes. At the same time he pushed back and thrust himself into the surrogate cunt or arsehole made by the masseur's hand. They both pumped at the same time sending spasm after spasm of sensations through both of them. James was now beyond caring, beyond concern, beyond doubt, beyond shame and well beyond believing he was totally straight. He surged his cock in and out of Jake's hand trying to urge every single last ounce of pleasure from it. It was too late for analysis, for debate, for wondering and for inhibitions. He might be a respectable, middle class business executive, a father of two, a husband of a successful and beautiful businesswoman and a pillar of suburban society, but now he was being hand fucked by another man on a massage table and he was enjoying every moment of it.

Jake saw James's capitulation to what his body was demanding. He watched as the man's resistance drained away and he accepted the gay or bisexual advance. Jake knew from wanking other virgins that it took time for their minds to accept what their body was demanding. But he knew that in the end, especially when they had gone this far, they always did. And James Bancroft was no exception. No, this slightly distant, possibly a little stuck up, maybe somewhat prudish older bloke was just like the rest. When the sexual temperature is turned up they end up writhing in orgasmic delight with the masseur's hand wrapped round their cock pumping it until they erupt.

Still neither of them spoke. James, because he would not admit even to himself that he was being seduced by another guy and Jake, because he knew the rules of this sophisticated game. The client is in charge of this side of the business, but the masseur leads the way with the sex.

James was writhing on the table; his head was rolling from side to side, his mouth was open as he gasped for breath and his eyes were tightly closed almost as if he did not wish to witness his seduction. He was thrusting his cock at Jake's hand, arching his back and lifting himself from the table. He was near to finishing, but wanted to prolong the ecstasy of his first bisexual orgasm. It was so good, so exciting and so much pleasure he was thinking as he started to give into the urge to cum. Could there be anything more exciting and sexually pleasurable he was wondering as involuntarily his arm went round the masseur's waist and he gripped Jake's buttocks?

Jake smiled. He had won. He had got what he wanted, but he wouldn't gloat. He would give what this man wanted, what he had probably needed for years and he would take his rewards in any way he could get them.

'Surely there could be nothing more, Jake could provide no more pleasure, this must be the ultimate,' James was thinking when he felt the masseur's fingers pressing right on his anus.

'No, no, fuck it no,' his mind was screaming as he realised what Jake wanted to do to him.

His wife Kelly was one of those rare women who are into anal sex. Not necessarily the full penile penetration for that hurt her, but she loved being licked and rimmed and fingered up there. And just as much as she liked James doing that to her so she enjoyed returning the favour. Hence, having a finger up his bum was not new to him, but having that finger belong to a man was.

Jake knew full well that this was key moment. They had moved from the silent game where nothing was acknowledged, where the customer took what the masseur offered, but did not admit to anything and where they both got their pleasure, but did not share it with the other. He knew that James would prefer nothing to be said. He had 'broken in' numerous bi virgins over the past couple of years and that is how it usually was. He was pretty sure that James would be in denial and would not want discuss it, thank him or ask anything. That is until later for he also knew that soon, in a week or so he would be back for more.

And that is how Jake usually played it. Jerk the guy off, maybe a quick suck, but don't go any further. No discussion, nothing back from him, just a quick wank and goodbye almost as if nothing had happened. But for some reason today that was not how he wanted things to go. No today, he wanted acceptance, an acknowledgement, something in return. What had changed and why he felt this way he had no idea.

As much as Jake got big kicks from initiating men into what he believed their bodies were intended for, sex with their own gender, he also wanted something for himself. Keeping his fingers round James and pumping them with the motion of a cock fucking him he leaned forward. There was absolutely no way that he could or would let this gorgeous bloke off his table without his full rewards. And the first of those was just inches from his mouth.

"Oh my God. Oh, oh no, oh nooooooooohh" James could stop himself from crying when he felt the man's tongue lick round the bulbous head of his cock and then up and down his length. It felt amazing. It felt exciting. It felt so pleasurable, but most importantly it also felt right. And then it just got better as the masseur's lips surrounded his cock and slid it into his mouth.

'I'm being sucked, he's licking my cock and giving me a blow job,' James moaned to himself.

At first, he was disgusted at how far he had slid down the moral scale, but secondly and very quickly that was replaced by an excitement of a level that he had rarely experienced before. Jake now had one hand holding James' dick nearly at right angles to his flat stomach whilst with the other he rolled his balls around and softly scratched that so sensitive patch of skin between them and the crease in his arse. At the same time his head was bobbing up and down as he surged James achingly hard cock in and out of his mouth. It really was the perfect blow job and James knew that nobody, not his wife, not the numerous other women he had slept with and not even the high priced whores gave head anywhere near as good as this marvellous masseur.

But there was more. And they both knew that for as Jake slowly pumped James' cock with one hand, the forefinger on the other was still enquiring at James arse. Momentarily letting go of the dick, Jake slid his hand under James legs just by the knee. He pulled on it. At first James did not get the message, but then it hit him and he let his legs be bent at the knee and raised upwards at the same opening them. Jake replaced his hand round James' cock and now had more room for his other hand to do what both of them knew that it had to do.

Wiping it on James' fully oiled thigh to lubricate it he pressed it right on his hole. James knew that it was coming and grunted as he felt the delightful pressure on his anus. Now, almost totally uninhibited James pressed back and let out a loan as Jake surged his finger deep into his arse.

Slowly working that in and out as at the same time he pumped the cock, Jake went for the kill. He took James' cock deep into his mouth as he pumped his finger in and out of the wonderfully available arsehole.

This was too much for the bisexual virgin. It would have been plenty for far more experienced men, but for the novice it put him right over the top and he started to cum. Feeling that, Jake removed his mouth from James' cock and gave it the few little strokes it needed for the spunk to shoot from it, all over James' stomach with some shooting up on to his chest.

*

Over the next few days James obviously thought about his 'seduction.' He thought about it a lot and when he did he felt aroused and not as in the past he would have thought he would, ashamed, bemused or guilty. James had come to terms with his bi adventure. He acknowledged that it had happened with his agreement and he accepted that he had enjoyed it. He realised that he had found such arousal from what Jake did to him and he knew even now, that he would return. The worry, concern or call it what you will that mainly consumed his thinking was, what now? Did it mean that he would welcome a bi or gay advance in real life as opposed to in the confines of a massage room? That he didn't know. But as he lay in his bed alone at nights over the next few weeks he worked out that maybe a 'fling' with another man would be preferable to an affair with a woman.

He returned to the massage room with Jake a few more times. Each time they inevitably went further. The next time, Jake rimmed him and on the next visit James rubbed Jake through his track pants. Jake slid them down to give James better and easier access and James held his cock. He didn't suck him that time, but he did the next. It took only two more visits after that for Jake to fuck him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds