• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Silent Witness

Silent Witness

Lucy spotted the man laughing with his friends and decided he would be the one. It had been a tough day and Lucy needed some fun. Though the hours were long and the pay mediocre, she enjoyed her job. It meant though, that there was no time to meet someone special. Lucy occasionally thought it would be nice having someone at home full-time, but mainly she enjoyed her freedom and only having company when she was in the mood. Tonight, she was in the mood.

Never one to be coy when she wanted something, Lucy approached the good-looking stranger, bought him a drink and spent the next hour talking and flirting. Nothing too heavy, she didn't want his life story, but she found out his name was Jack, that he had a wicked sense of humour and a look of deep interest in his eyes.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Lucy put down her glass and said, "I'm off home now. Are you coming?"

Back at the flat, Lucy led Jack straight to her bedroom.

"I want to play a game," she said, gesturing to a chair facing the bed. Jack sat down and made no protest as Lucy took off her scarf and used it to tie his arms behind the chair's back. Jack briefly considered that he could actually be in trouble, but felt so deeply intrigued by this exciting woman, that he decided to just relax and go along with her.

"And now, you sit and watch," Lucy told him. "You stay quiet and when I'm finished, you can do whatever you want with me. Make a sound though and this all stops and you leave. That's the game. O.K?"

Jack nodded, silently. There was no way he wanted to leave.

Slowly, Lucy undid the buttons on her shirt. In contrast to her sensible outer clothing, the underwear she wore was black, trimmed with lace and transparent enough that Jack could make out the outline of her firm nipples.

"Take it off," he said, his voice thick with undisguised want.

"Be quiet. That was your final warning."

Lucy unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Jack's eyes narrowed as Lucy opened a drawer and brought out a large, gold vibrator which she placed on the bed. Jack felt his cock harden as, staring right into his eyes, Lucy removed her knickers. She sat on the edge of the bed, her legs parted and Jack gave a silent gasp at the unhindered view.

"You like it?" Lucy asked. "I bet you're wondering how I taste."

He stayed silent, but that was exactly what Jack was wondering. He imagined what it would be like to put his tongue into Lucy's soft pussy. He would slowly lick her, bringing her to the edge until she was breathing his name with desire and begging for release.

Watching his face, Lucy said, "You can have a taste." She slipped a finger inside herself then slid it into Jack's waiting mouth. Jack took a greedy suck, relishing the moment.

"Hungry, aren't you?" Lucy mocked and sat on the edge of the bed. She picked up the vibrator, turned it on and put it between open thighs with a gasp. Her cheeks flushed and she sighed at the sensation. As she moved the vibrator closer to her clit, Lucy began to moan loudly. Her breathing became uneven and she writhed against the buzzing machine. Finally, with a cry, Lucy shuddered as a climax wracked through her. Her body gave a final shiver as the pleasure subsided and she lay back on the bed, lost in her own world.

All through this, Jack sat silently. He felt a pleasure that was almost painful. He wanted to take Lucy's breasts in his mouth and suck at her nipples until they were hard against his tongue. He wanted to kiss those lips, now swollen from the pleasure she had given herself. Most of all, he wanted to pin her wrists above her head, and thrust his cock deep inside her. The thought of it made him let out an involuntarily sigh of desire.

The noise woke Lucy from her reverie and she sat up with a start.

"I was very clear about what would happen if you made a noise. Time for you to go." Lucy stood, pulled her skirt back on and untied Jack's wrists.

Jack opened his mouth to protest.

"Go," said Lucy. "And shut the front door behind you. I need my sleep."

Jack instinctively knew there was no point making a fuss and he was certainly not the kind of man who would force his affections on a woman. Resisting the urge to turn around for one last look, he made his way out of Lucy's flat.

The next day, sitting at her desk, Lucy felt a pleasurable ache remembering Jack's face as he had watched her. It had taken every ounce of her self-control to order him to leave when all she had really wanted was to feel him inside her. Still, she mused, it didn't do any harm to show a man who was boss. If they ever met again though, she would definitely let him do whatever he wanted. At the thought, she crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together, enjoying the delicious sensation.

There was a knock on her office door and Lucy sat up, instantly putting herself into professional mode.

The station receptionist poked her head round the door.

"Chief Inspector Sutton?" She said to Lucy. "The new detective's here. You asked me to bring him in?"

Lucy stood up as the newest team member entered the room and. With a look of surprised delight, he put out his hand to introduce himself.

"Detective John Davis, ma'am. But everyone calls me Jack," he said, then lowered his voice. "And you should know, I make it a rule to never lose a game twice in a row."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Silent Witness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds