• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SimFolks
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

SimFolks

She completed the outfit with a pair of shiny red boots that covered her knees and had heels so high as to make me wonder whether the game's "Real-World Physics" had been suspended just so she could walk in them. And apparently Cindy believes that no bimbo is fully dressed without a slutty jacket -- in her case a shiny red thing that matched the boots, covered her arms, and ended a good foot above the waistline of her dress. I checked her occupation again to make sure it hadn't changed to "hooker," but it hadn't. Apparently she's still an old-fashioned respectable adult magazine model.

Bob and the kids took no notice of her new outfit as she left the house. But that's only fair, because Cindy never pays attention to them any more either, except as obstacles to be avoided as she makes her way to the front door every night to go see Ed. The house is slowly falling to hell. Piles of trash accumulate in various places and Bob and the kids grow steadily more morose. But I really can't be bothered with them right now. My focus is on Cindy and her affair with Ed.

Ed, of course, loved Cindy's outfit. After the opening blowjob, he screwed her several times, as per their usual routine. The program no longer makes any attempt to censor their activity; they just fuck and suck right there in plain view. No bed covers, nothing. It's obnoxious, although I have to admit I don't find it quite as disgusting as I used to. I suppose I must be getting accustomed to it.

After taking Cindy back home and putting her to bed, I went over to Irwin's. I know I shouldn't keep visiting him, but sex with him is like a drug. I just can't get enough of him. We've fucked every night since our first time last week, and each time it's better than the last. We rarely ever speak to each other at all, and for the last few days foreplay has lasted an average of thirty seconds. When I grab his crotch and feel that it's hard, I really just don't care anymore about kissing or cuddling. I just want him inside me.

I get this indescribably delicious feeling just from having his cock inside me. With Brad I don't really get eager for intercourse until after half an hour or so of foreplay. But with Irwin I get excited right away, just from seeing him. It kind of scares me sometimes that I can be so passionate about such a shallow relationship.

Monday 11/20 11:59 PM

I took Brad to a hotel room in the city Saturday night. My treat. We dressed up nice and had a fancy dinner and all, and afterward I tried really hard to enjoy myself in bed. But I didn't.

Brad kept trying to get me aroused with all the old tricks -- kissing my neck in that special spot, stroking the back of my leg just so; all the things that used to work. They don't work anymore. I really wanted them to work, but it's like a switch inside me has been flipped off. I grew more and more impatient with all his little maneuvers. I suppose that was unfair to him, but all I knew at the time was that I wasn't getting horny, and I was angry about it. Looking back, I think I was really more angry at myself than at him.

Finally I told him, "Just stop screwing around and fuck me!" He seemed surprised by this, and he hesitated, which only pissed me off more, so I started yelling at him, telling him what a pathetic excuse for a man he was. Naturally, at this point there was no chance he was going to be able to get it up and service me, and I got even angrier when I realized that.

After a few minutes I broke down and started crying, and Brad, being the nice guy that he is, held me and tried to console me. But I could tell it was forced. I apologized for yelling at him and all, and tried to explain it off as the result of having been sick and being under a lot of stress (which I guess is kinda true) and he said it was all right. We left the hotel and went home. We're still a couple, but I don't think it's going to last very long.

After he dropped me off at my building I didn't even go back to my apartment. I went straight to Irwin's and we went at it without a word. Brad and I were trying to make love. Irwin and I just fucked. We fucked and fucked and fucked. I lost track of how many times I came. Irwin came inside me at least three times, and each time I went over the top right along with him. I like it when he comes. I like pleasing him.

Tonight I took Cindy over to Ed's apartment as usual. She wore another slutty outfit -- this one had a pink see-through blouse and tiny powder-blue shorts with black spiked heels. They went through their usual routine -- one blowjob and three boinks. I've stopped really caring about the fact that Cindy is such a tramp. If she wants to live her life that way, far be it from me to criticize.

Oh, I almost forgot. I got a modeling job today. Only it's probably not what you think. I got tired of waiting for my agency to find me work. After all, it's been two weeks since I took my portfolio to them and they still haven't sent me email about any jobs. I have to wonder if they're even trying. And I've gotten several emails from a competing agency inviting me to come in for an interview, promising they could find me quick, rewarding work. I finally decided this morning that it was time to take action.

So I went to the old agency, picked up my portfolio and told them they're no longer representing me. The director pretended to be surprised and told me he'd sent me at least three emails about possible jobs. He claimed it had to be some sort of problem with my email account if I hadn't gotten them. Yeah, right. I've dealt with his type before -- quick to promise, slow to deliver. I took my portfolio and walked out on him.

After enjoying his displeasure, I took my portfolio to the other agency. When I explained that I was answering their email solicitation, the receptionist gave me a funny look. She told me they hadn't sent me any email. These agencies apparently don't keep track of their correspondence very well. At any rate, I was allowed to see the director of the agency.

To put it bluntly, he was quite impressed. I was wearing my best makeup and my sexiest dress, making sure to show off my body. If you've got it, flaunt it. He was a bit concerned about the fact that I had no experience with the sort of work his agency does, but he said he was still impressed with my poise and looks, and he wants to do a test shoot early next week, as soon as he can line up a photographer. I left the building in a very good mood.

The catch is that I'll be modeling nude. And no, I'm not talking about art, I'm talking about porn. The director said that if the test shoot goes well, he can probably sell it to a magazine and make me some money right away. That's what's most important here. Really, I need to do this because I need the money.

Oh, one other funny thing. Just as I was about to leave, he asked me what I wanted to use as my pseudonym. Obviously, I can't use my real name when I do this sort of work. It only took a few seconds for me to decide. "Cindy," I told him. I figure she's already sullied her name by being such a whore with Ed, it hardly matters if I use it for a few dirty pictures. Besides, she's a centerfold herself; she'd probably be proud of me.

Monday 11/27 7:45 PM

I broke up with Brad at lunch today. He really wasn't surprised, and I don't think he should have been. This was really just a formality; we've been de facto broken up since the Saturday before last at the hotel. I felt bad because I knew it hurt him. I didn't want to hurt him; I don't blame him one bit for what's happened. It's just that I've changed. My needs have changed, and Brad just can't satisfy them anymore. Only Irwin can.

After lunch, though, I forgot about Brad, because I did my first nude photo shoot. It was really simple; I started with a nice white bra and panties sitting on a four-poster bed. From there, it was just a process of gradually slipping out of the lingerie until I was naked on the bed. I was nervous at first, but the photographer did a good job of coaxing me into more and more provocative poses, and by the end of the shoot I was spreading my pussy lips with my fingers and leering at the camera. It was really arousing having all these people around focused on me -- the photographer, the agency director, the assistants, the makeup and hair woman, all of them focused on making me look sexy. I felt like a total sex goddess by the end of it.

Anyway, I'm going to give Cindy a little time with Ed before I go over to Irwin's tonight. I think tonight I'm going to ask Irwin if he wants me to sleep over. I don't want to get in his way, but I really hate the thought that he might wake up in the middle of the night wanting to fuck and I wouldn't be there to please him.

Thursday 11/30 6:25 PM

I feel happier now than I have for quite some time. Things are starting to make sense.

Last night I took Cindy on her usual trip to Ed's apartment. She wore the black halter top and matching microskirt with the red fuck-me boots and the skimpy red jacket. She has a lot of slutty little outfits now, but that one seems to be her favorite. Anyway, when she arrived she greeted Ed with a blowjob as usual. After that they went back to the bedroom and started fucking.

I watched them for awhile as they went at it. Cindy rode on top of Ed through his first orgasm before getting underneath him until he came again. Ed appeared to have an unusual amount of stamina last night, because they kept at it, with Cindy getting down on all fours on the bed and Ed doing her doggie-style from behind. And as they were going at it, with Ed slamming himself into Cindy and her boobs jiggling with every thrust, I caught a good look at Cindy's face. Intrigued, I zoomed the picture in for a better look.

Cindy had a big, happy grin on her face. I recognized the grin, even though I'd never seen it before. It was the same grin that I feel on my face every night when Irwin is fucking me. I knew what Cindy was feeling. Cindy was feeling the joy of pleasing Ed. Cindy doesn't need a family, she doesn't need a husband and kids. She doesn't need a career, really, although I'm sure she enjoys modeling.

All that Cindy really needs is to be able to please her man. She and Ed never engage in foreplay. Ed never pays any attention to her sensitive areas. He never has to waste time getting her "in the mood" because as long as he's in the mood, she's in the mood. Ed's pleasure is all that matters to her. I loathed her for being such a tramp, but all along Cindy had it right. She just took care of her man. If that makes Cindy a slut, then I don't mind. And if it makes me a slut, I guess I don't really mind that, either.

I watched until they both came, their digital moans of passion getting louder and louder until they collapsed on the bed, exhausted. I didn't even bother taking Cindy home and putting her to bed. Let her spend the night with Ed, I thought. I ran over to Irwin's apartment. When he opened the door, I sank to my knees without a word and opened his fly. Right there in the open doorway. His cock was still soft and he hadn't bathed in a few days. But to me, it was the most delicious thing in the world. I took it eagerly into my mouth and gave my first blowjob.

I didn't really know what I was doing; I gagged a few times when I tried to take him too deep, and when he finally exploded into my mouth I choked and some of his come spilled out onto my chin. But I didn't care; the important thing was that he did come. He came because I sucked him off. I'll practice it and get better, so I can do a better job pleasing him.

Irwin was so excited that he took me to bed and game me the most intense fucking ever. I was so thrilled when he came not once, but twice in my pussy. I suppose I must have come a few times myself, but I can't really remember. All that I can really recall for sure is that Irwin came once in my mouth and twice in my pussy. I feel asleep in his arms last night a very contented little slut, knowing that I'd pleased my man.

Thursday, 12/21 8:39 PM

Wow! I can't believe it's been three weeks since I wrote in this journal. There's so much to catch up on, and I have so little time. Where to begin?

Cindy, in the end, ditched Bob and the kids and moved into the apartment right next door to Ed's. This makes everything just so much more convenient for her. She spends virtually all her free time at Ed's place, either sexually pleasuring him or just being there in case he needs servicing. Her wardrobe has expanded to include a bewildering array of outfits ranging from schoolgirl-cute to downright whorish. Often she'll call Ed before getting dressed; I assume she's asking him what he's in the mood for. Good thinking on her part.

I turned in my term paper on computer simulation of human psychology, focusing on Cindy's repression of her sexual needs during her marriage to Bob, and her subsequent flowering into a sexually satisfied woman through her relationship with Ed. At first, I wasn't going to do the paper, because it would take time away from taking care of Irwin's needs. But then one night as I was riding Irwin's cock, coaxing him to orgasm, he asked me how the paper was coming. I told him I wasn't going to do it. "Fuck the paper," I said.

That got him really angry. He pointed out to me that I had to do well in my classes or else I might not be able to stay in school, and if I wasn't in school I would have to go home, and I wouldn't be able to take care of his needs. Looking back, I'm so ashamed that I wasn't going to write the paper. How could I possibly have been so foolish as to risk getting thrown out of school? If I couldn't stay, I'd be betraying Irwin!

So I buckled down and wrote the paper. Irwin was at least nice enough to let me do the writing at his place, so I could take a break every hour or so to make sure he wasn't getting too tense or anything. I even managed a blowjob every once in awhile. It was kind of funny; Irwin doesn't like me doing that except at bedtime. But sometimes I manage to be so sexy that he can't find it in him to stop me before I've got him in my mouth. It's a little game we play. Once he's in my mouth I've won, because if I do say so myself I've gotten to the point where I give really good head now, and Irwin is never able to get up the willpower to stop me once I get going. I suck cock like a pro.

Even though the project is done, I'm still keeping the journal to write down my feelings and desires. Irwin told me to. He says it's important for a woman to write down her feelings, even if nobody but her ever reads them. I told him I wasn't even aware that he knew I kept a journal on my computer! He just smiled and told me that I shouldn't worry my pretty little head about that, especially since I'm so much better at fucking, anyway. Well, he can always get his way by flattering me.

Anyway, I turned in the paper discussing Cindy's gradual sexual liberation, and talking about how she'd found happiness as a slut. It included a lot of graphic description of her activities. I didn't think it was a god idea to include that, but Irwin persuaded me to put the explicit details in. (He can be really persuasive when his cock is buried deep in my snatch.) Well, I got an "A" on it. I was kind of surprised because it was a rush job and all, but Dr. Samuels gave me a wink and a grin when he gave it back to me, so I kind of think he rather enjoyed it, if you know what I mean. Looks like Irwin made the right call after all. He's so smart.

Oh, and when she's not over at Ed's apartment, Cindy's career as a porn centerfold has really taken off. Her income has risen quite rapidly. She lets Ed manage her money; he keeps it safe for her and gives her enough to buy a few new outfits a week and keep her makeup cabinet full. Ed keeps a lot of porno magazines around his apartment, and I've noticed Cindy appearing on a lot of the pixellized covers. Last week while Cindy was at work I even saw Ed jacking off to one of them. I guess that's how Cindy manages to please her man even when she isn't physically there. Way to go, girl!

My own career hasn't reached those heights yet; but it does seem to be taking off. My first shoot is scheduled to be published in the January issue of Beaver Babes magazine, and I've already shot two more sets since then, one in leather with a motorcycle and one on a beach wearing nothing at all. Irwin is so proud of me, and is so pleased that I'm posing for adult magazines. He's started referring to me affectionately as his "little porno-slut." My panties get wet every time he says that.

As for cover shots. Beaver Babes asked if they could put me on the cover. I was going to say yes, but Irwin told me not to do that yet. He said if I get on the cover, that increases the chances of my parents finding out what I'm doing, and if that happened I might have to go home, which would make it impossible to take care of Irwin. "We want your parents to think you're a good little girl for as long as possible," he told me. Boy, I'm glad he's here to tell me what to do.

Oh, and I just talked to my parents last night. They've stopped haranguing me about the apartment since I started earning my own money. Of course, they don't know how I earn money or else they'd go ballistic. Anyway, the big news is that Tiffany is coming to college here in the fall. I'm so excited that my little sister is going to come to the same school I'm going to! My parents also told me that she was going to have to live with me because their money situation is still kind of tight.

I was really worried about this, and I was afraid Irwin would get mad, since I thought it might get in the way of his sex life. I waited for what I hoped was the best possible moment before breaking it to him. I'd just given him one of my best blowjobs ever and worked him up to a really powerful orgasm before taking his cock out of my mouth and taking his thick white come all over my face and tits. After he'd calmed down and praised me a bit for such an outstanding job taking it on my face, I told him about my sister, expecting him to still get mad.

But he didn't. Actually, he was quite enthusiastic about the whole thing, which really surprised me. He told me it was absolutely wonderful that Tiffany was coming to live with me, and that her presence wouldn't interfere with our sex, or at least not for long. I asked him what that meant and he told me he just thought that it wouldn't be hard for us to learn to work around her. He even suggested that I should try to convince my parents to let Tiffany get a job here for the summer so she could move in early and get used to the city before starting school in the fall. And to top it all off, he offered to use his connections at work to get Tiffany her own computer! What a sweetie.

Well, I only have about twelve hours left before I have to get on a plane to go home for Christmas. I don't really want to go; I want to stay here and make sure Irwin gets all the head and pussy he needs. But he told me I had to go home or else my parents would get upset, and he's already had to tell me a dozen times not to upset my parents. So I'm going home, but only for a week, which is the minimum Irwin thinks I can get away with. I told my parents that my job at the bookstore (well, at least I do work with magazines) needs me there for the week after Christmas to handle the rush of returned gifts. And I gave Irwin a big stack of glossy proofs from my photo shoots and made him promise to call me whenever he gets horny. If the poor guy has no choice but to jack off, at least he can look at my body and listen to my dirty voice while he strokes his cock.

Well, I'm going to end this entry now. The clock is ticking, and it's time for me to give Irwin his Christmas present. I got it this afternoon at an exclusive store downtown. It's all leather: a black halter top with a matching micro-miniskirt, a pair of red fuck-me boots that run above my knees, and a matching red bolero jacket. I've dressed sexy for Irwin before, but this is the first outfit I've bought specifically for him. I hope he likes it; I've been wearing it the whole time I've been typing this and right now I feel like the horny little porno-slut from hell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SimFolks
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds