Simmering Pits

"Yeah, Maria, do that, do that!! Keep it up, baby! Oh, God, lover, make me cum! Pleeease make me cum!! Tongue-fuck me, stick your fingers inside me, baby! Suck me off! Please! Please! Please! I can't take any more. I gotta cum now!"

It was obvious that Stella was fast approaching an explosive orgasm. Maria obviously knew her lover's responses well enough to see that the inevitable was near, and she too wanted blessed relief. In one fluid and remarkably quick motion, Maria extracted her head from between Stella's legs and moved her own body so that her thick bush was directly over Stella's face. Both women, now highly aroused and oblivious to my presence, began to suck each other's hairy pussy, licking the damp hair, pressing their tongues deep into each other. It was clear that both were about to climax as their muscles became taught, their cries of sexual pleasure strained. Stella's body began to heave and jerk with such force that she lifted the heavier Maria completely off the ground. This violence apparently excited Maria even more, and she cried out again and again for Stella to finish her off. By now both women were using their fingers as well as their tongues on each other's love openings, and the sight of their juices flowing freely was truly a wonder to behold.

Stella continued to lick and suck Maria's hairy pussy, and then she gently but firmly traced around Maria's anus with her index finger, now well-lubricated from Maria's own pussy juices. Maria's head jerked up and her eyes snapped open at the sensation. And then quickly but gently, Stella pushed her index finger into Maria's anus while she continued to lick and suck and probe Maria's pussy with her tongue. Maria's entire body began to vibrate as the wave of orgasmic release flooded her. Maria's deep voice echoed throughout the house as her body lost all of its control and she became dominated by her orgasm. Finally, after prolonged orgasms, Maria collapsed on top of Stella. Both women were breathing remarkably hard, offering murmurs of approval and pleasure, and resting to regain their strength.

I continued to photograph the women as they repositioned themselves to kiss as lovers, to caress each other's hairy bodies with their hands, and to capture the look of blissful sexual satisfaction on their faces. In time, both women returned from their sexual world together to the room where I was present. They both looked at me and smiled. I suppose they could clearly see the large bulge in my pants, and I hope that my reaction pleased them. Then Maria, still recovering from her orgasms, arose and gathered her clothing. She said she needed to get ready for work, and she suggested that Stella and I review and edit their photos on the computer after she had gone.

Stella readily agreed. She got up from the floor and dressed herself and suggested we set up the computer on the dining room table to edit their photos. As she walked toward the dining room, she looked back at me and commented, "I didn't cum, Stan. At least, not yet.." Was there an invitation in those words. I hope so for now at least.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Simmering Pits
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds