• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible

Six months ago, my life changed so much that I just had to write it down. Even now, I still don’t believe how much. I’m a 45-year-old guy. I’ve been married for twenty-one years to Susan. The first fifteen years were good; the last six tolerable. I have a twelve-year-old son, Mark. Susan and I have drifted apart, and we’ll probably divorce when my son gets older. She’s had her own bedroom for about a year. I led an utterly boring and predictable existence until Sam came into my life.

I was sitting on the evening MARC commuter train reading the newspaper. I heard a pleasant female voice say, “Is this seat taken?”

I looked up and saw this smiling older woman, maybe in her sixties. I smiled and said, “No.”

She sat down, and we talked for a while before she pulled out some knitting. Most people sit silently on the evening train, so I appreciated having someone to chat with. It turned out that we got off at the same station, so she followed me down the aisle to the exit. The station has a low platform, and I have a little trouble getting down the steps. When I got to the platform I turned around, and noticed that the older woman is still at the top of the steps. I offer her my arm, and she takes my hand and comes down the steps to the platform. I wave goodbye as she walks over to the car that’s waiting for her. Another older woman is driving. I walk over to my car, and head home.

A couple of days later on the evening train, I see the older woman walking in the aisle. She sits down next to me, puts her hand out, and says, “Hi, I’m Sam.”

I shake her hand, and say “I’m Gilbert.”

“Pleased to make your acquaintance.”

We talk for a couple of minutes, and she pulls out her knitting. I finish reading the paper, and we just sit for the rest of the trip. I help her down the steps and wave as she walks to her car.

I’d see Sam on the evening train once or twice a week for maybe a month. I found out that Sam was short for Samantha, and she was traveling into Washington to help out her daughter and visit her grandkids. She lived on a farm with her sister, Olga, who picked her up at the train station. I enjoyed the train rides home when I talked with Sam.

One evening we were sitting on the train talking when she asked, “Would you come over and visit with us this evening? You could follow us to our house.”

I was a little surprised. Susan wasn’t working this evening, so I didn’t need to get home. “Yes, I’d like that.”

Sam smiled, said, “Good,” and picked up her knitting.

I followed them to their house in my car. It was an older farmhouse, in fairly good shape but in need of a painting. Corn was growing in the field, and I figured a neighbor was farming the land. Sam introduces me to Olga, who’s a couple of years older than Sam, and we go inside. The furniture is all old, nearly antique, and we go into the living room. I sit down in a wooden rocking chair, while Sam and Olga sit on the sofa.

Olga tells me about some of the paintings on the wall, which her late husband had done. Sam gets us some tea. The teacup was real china, and I was careful with it. I’m not a tea or coffee drinker, so I didn’t know what to expect. The tea had no lemon or sugar, but it wasn’t bitter. It had a bit of a woody taste, and a pleasant aroma.

Sam tells me about some of the furniture. She’d never married, so most of it was Olga’s. I was sipping my tea and listening. The stories behind the furniture and paintings were fascinating. As I was sipping my third cup of tea, I looked out the window and noticed that it had gotten dark. I looked at my watch, and realized I’d been visiting for over two hours.

I turned to them and said, “Excuse me, but I really have to be going.”

Olga looked at me and said, “Can’t you stay a while longer?”

I got up and answered, “I wish I could, but I have to get up for work tomorrow. Maybe we could get together another evening when Susan’s home.”

Sam looked at me and said coolly, “I think you’d better sit down.”

I opened my mouth to protest but a feeling came over me that told me to be quiet and sit down. I sat back down in the rocker.

Sam offered me another cup of tea. I took a sip of the tea, and waited. She said, “You’ve been so nice to my sister and I. We’re so glad you took the time to visit with us. We don’t get many visitors. Most people ignore us, especially when we’re in Washington.” She took a sip of tea and continued. “We know that your life hasn’t been pleasant lately. We know all about your wife, and what a bitch she’s been to you the last couple of years. You shouldn’t have cheated on her, but now she’s cheating on you out in the open in front of your son. You’re a nice man and you don’t deserve the life you wound up with. We’re glad to help you.”

I almost spit out my tea when I heard Sam say bitch. How in the world did Sam know I cheated on my wife? I never told her that. Sure, I’d told her that Susan and I were estranged, but I don’t think I ever mentioned Susan’s boyfriend.

Sam continued. “I can see the confused look on your face. My sister and I can read minds. We know all about your sham of a marriage, your cheating and your wife’s cheating. We decided we wanted to help you have a better life. We added a potion to the tea you’ve been drinking. From now on, any woman that looks at you will become, er, highly aroused.”

I choked on the tea. Olga leaped up and slapped my back a few times until I started breathing. Sam was giggling. “I’m sorry we surprised you like that, but we’re pleased with your reaction. Many men would get excited and arrogant if a woman told them they were irresistible; you were shocked. We feel that in time you will recognize and live up to the responsibilities that go along with this gift.” Sam stood up and took my hand. “Thank you for visiting with us. We hope to see you again.”

I got up, took Sam’s hand into mine, and kissed it. I kissed Olga’s hand, and left. On the drive home I thought about what Sam said, and laughed. I had no idea that Sam had such a wicked sense of humor. Irresistible to women. Yeah, right. I was a three or four on a scale of ten. I knew I enjoyed looking, hell leering at attractive women, but I just couldn’t imagine a woman looking at me like that. I didn’t think much more about it as I drove home.

Susan was waiting for me at the front door. “Where the hell have you been? It’s almost nine!”

I wasn’t in the mood for a fight. “I was visiting with someone I’d met on the train. We lost track of the time. I’m sorry.”

Susan’s voice softened. “You should be sorry. I’ve been worried about you. You should have called.”

“You’re right. I should have called, and I’m sorry. I’m going to bed.” I went up to my room and chuckled to myself as I got ready for bed. Irresistible to women. Maybe in my dreams.

I got up the next morning and got ready for work. I made it to the train station with about ten minutes to spare. I went into the station and sat down. The station was empty; everyone else was waiting on the platform. Edie, the station manager, came over and sat next to me. We’ve chatted before, and I’d even stopped at the station a few evenings after work to chat. She’s a friendly person and enjoys chatting with lots of people.

“Morning, Edie.”

“Good morning, Gilbert. You look great today!”

“Uh, thanks. You look nice yourself.” A man came in to buy a ticket, and Edie got up to help him. A few more came into the station to get tickets, and I got up and said “Goodbye” to Edie when the train pulled up to the platform. I got on the train and walked back to the last car.

Mark was waiting for me. He gets on the train one stop earlier, and gets off at Baltimore. We’re usually the only ones in the car until we get to Baltimore. “Hey Mark,” I say as I sit down across the aisle from him.

“Hey Gilbert,” he says. “How’d the Orioles do last night?”

I get the sports section out of the newspaper and look. “They lost again.”

“What was the score?”

“Three to two.”

I look at the rest of the story about the game. I hear the newspaper rustle, and I assume that Mark had picked up a section to read. I felt a hand on my arm, and I looked up. A woman was sitting next to me. She’s short and petite, with short straight red hair. I’d seen her waiting on the platform in the morning many times before. She also walked back to the last car of the train, but she sat on the lower level. Some mornings I followed her to the back of the train, watching her nice soft ass sway as she walked in front of me. I’d wanted to talk to her, but I never approached her.

She looked at me and said, “Hi, I’m Julie. I’ve noticed you looking at me and I thought it was time to meet you.”

I said, “Hi, I’m Gilbert. Happy to meet you.”

She looked down at my crotch and said, “Yes, I can see that. I hope to get acquainted with Mr. Happy later.”

I didn’t know what to say; I was surprised and shocked. Julie didn’t want to talk either. She took my head with her hands and kissed me. The first kisses were soft and gentle. Her perfume smelled sweet. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and we french kissed for a while. She moved her left hand down and rubbed my cock through my trousers with the palm of her hand. I put my right hand on the back of her neck. My left hand squeezed one of her breasts, but she was wearing a bra. After one long, slow kiss she sat back down against the seat. I could see Mark grinning and staring at us.

Julie turned to me and whispered, “Let’s go to the next car where we can have some privacy.”

One of the bathrooms was in the back of the car just in front of our car. I was guessing she wanted me to have sex with her in the bathroom. I admit, the offer was very tempting. The bathroom was large enough. We’d have almost fifteen minutes before the train would fill up with commuters. I’d always fanaticized about having wild sex, but I’d never dreamed I’d have the opportunity. Nevertheless, I didn’t feel comfortable having sex on the train. Not with someone I’d just met.

I turned to Julie and whispered, “Uh, maybe another time?”

Julie frowned a little. “Suit yourself.” She slouched back in the seat, pulled up her skirt, and played with her pussy right through her pantyhose. Right between Mark and I. After a while she made some mewing sounds and put her skirt down. Her scent filled the car. I assume she was satisfied.

A couple of minutes later we pulled into the Baltimore station. Mark waved bye, with a huge grin on his face, and left to go to work. Commuters came in and sat down around us. The women smiled when they walked past us. Julie grabbed my left arm and held it all the way to Washington. All I could think about was Julie and what she’d done. When we arrived in Washington, Julie waited until most of the commuters had left. She kissed me goodbye and whispered, “I’ll see you later.” She got up and left. I sat for a couple of minutes until I calmed down, then I got up and left. I was shocked to realize Sam hadn’t been kidding around with me.

I noticed women turning and looking at me as I walked through Union Station. I walked to the building I worked in, and sat down in my cubicle. Srilekha, an Indian woman who works with me, found excuses to spend most of the day in my cube. She’d giggle and say things in her native language, which wasn’t helping us to get any work done. Other women I knew came by to visit, every so often, after they’d seen me. After lunch, I grabbed my laptop and went up on the roof of the building for a couple of hours to get some work done. When I got back to my cube, there were five women standing there, waiting for me. I spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and being stared at.

I left work a few minutes early to get a good seat on the evening train. Walking though Union Station to get to my train, I heard a black woman loudly say, “He has a fine ass for a white man.” I saw women looking at me and smiling. I made it to my seat and started reading the newspaper. A few minutes later this very nice looking woman sat down next to me. She didn’t say anything to me, but she looked at me all the way to Baltimore. Almost as soon as she got up, another woman sat down next to me. I recognized her, although I didn’t know her name. I knew she got off at the same station as me. She didn’t try to kiss me, but she grabbed my left arm and held it until we got up to get off the train.

Instead of going home, I drove out to where I thought Sam and Olga’s house was. I wanted them to remove the spell; I didn’t want to be irresistible. I say I thought, because I drove around the farm community for almost an hour and I couldn’t find their house. I was disgusted at myself for not remembering where their house was. I usually have a great sense of direction. I drove home. Susan was at work, and my son had already made himself a burrito for dinner. I played on the computer for a little while, and I went to bed. It took a while before I calmed down enough to go to sleep.

The alarm woke me up before I was ready. Thank God it’s Friday. I got ready for work, and drove to the train station. I went in, and as soon as I sat down Edie was sitting beside me.

“Morning Edie.”

“Good morning, Gilbert. You’re looking good today.” She took my right arm into her hands.

“You’re looking fine yourself.” I could see Edie blush. We were friendly acquaintances before. Now I knew I’d have to be careful what I said to keep from hurting her.

Edie asked, “Do you have plans for the weekend?”

Was this a friendly question or something more serious? “No, I’m just going to hang around the house and play games with my son.”

“Oh. I was hoping we could get together and maybe go to the beach.”

I didn’t want to lead Edie on. “Maybe another weekend.”

Edie brightened, “Great. I’m looking forward to it.”

Julie came into the station, saw Edie holding my arm, and stormed over. She put her hands on her hips as she hissed, “Get your hands off him Edie, he’s mine.”

I was surprised and a little angry. I stared at Julie, and in as calm a voice as I could muster I said, “Julie, sit down. Don’t you ever speak like that to Edie again.”

She sat down across from us and glared at us.

The train pulled into the station a little while later. Julie took my arm, and we got into the train together. We walked to the back of the train. Instead of passing by the bathroom, she opened the door, pulled me in, and shut it behind us. I was still a little upset and was going to say something when she pulled her sweater off over her head. I was looking right at a pair of the roundest breasts I’d ever seen. They looked like baseballs with nipples.

Julie hissed at me. “Hurry up, we only have twenty minutes. Get undressed.”

I’m embarrassed to say I wasn’t angry any more. She took off her skirt. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Her bush was neatly trimmed. I took off my shirt and pants while she spread a blanket on the floor.

“Lay down,” Julie commanded.

I lay down on the blanket. She put a condom on my now fully erect cock, then lowered herself on. She sat still for a while, then used her legs to bounce up and down. She leaned forward, and I played with her breasts and nipples while she fucked. The scent of her perfume was mixing with our sweat and the smells of the train. She’d come, kiss me for a little while, then bounce again. She came four times before our twenty minutes were up. We cleaned up, got dressed, and found seats in the back of the train just as we were pulling into Baltimore’s Penn Station. We were sitting facing another pair of seats. Two nice looking women sat opposite us; they watched Julie kiss me all the way to Washington.

My female co-workers were more reserved than yesterday. Other women I’d never seen or met before were finding reasons to come by my cube. It was pleasant to meet them, but I wasn’t getting any work done. I went up on the roof for a couple of hours after lunch with my laptop. Julie wasn’t on the train home. Thank goodness. I wouldn’t have to deal with Julie until Monday. Women stared at me, but I sat with this guy I’d seen on the train before.

The weekend was quiet, except that Susan took a sudden interest in me and what I was doing. I was tempted to use her desires to get some revenge, but I didn’t want to hurt her. I mostly played on the computer and spent some time with Mark. I was sorry the weekend was over on Monday; I was tempted to drive to work rather than take the train. Julie was waiting for me in the station. We went into the train bathroom and fucked on the way to Baltimore, and sat in the back and kissed all the way to Washington. I noticed the women staring at me in the train station. Work was a little better. My female co-workers seemed to be more comfortable around me, and I got a few things accomplished between visits from other women. Julie was waiting for me by the evening train; we kissed to Baltimore and fucked to Edgewood.

The rest of the week went well. I got accustomed to fucking Julie on the train, and my female co-workers seemed to calm down enough for me to get my work done. Women would stare at me wherever I walked, and would sometimes say something out loud. I dated the women I was interested in, but all they wanted to do was have sex. Guys, you can stop laughing now. It’s not funny.

I dated Edie and we talked more. I suppose it’s because we had a friendship before I became so desirable. I’ll have to let you know how it turns out between us some other time.


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Simply Irresistible

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 484 milliseconds