Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 08

"What an amazing cunt," he growled as his massive cock was messaged by her perfect pussy.

"Oh baby, this pussy is yours anytime you want it," she said in a deep groan as she continued to cum over his unbelievably huge cock.

"I'm going to want this sexy cunt a lot," he snarled as her pussy came all over him in an orgasmic shock-wave.

As he fucked into her amazing eighteen year old pussy it triggered him to think about his incredibly sexy daughter, and imagined his huge cock fucking in and out of her hot pussy.

At that point his huge, grapefruit sized cockhead was at the mouth of her steaming pussy, and her cunt muscles were sucking on him again, drawing him back into her flaming cunt walls. With the thought of his daughter sexy body and the way she was dressed tonight, and the thought of her cunt wrapped around his giant cock, he began to rotate his hips and sink his twelve inch cock deep into her best friend Kate's ultra-tight pussy. His daughter had teased him and been a bitch to him all year, and even as he fucked her friends incredible cunt, he couldn't get her out of his mind.

With every slow and deep penetrating stroke, she came in a shuddering, and blissful orgasm all over his massive shaft, coating every inch of in from his grapefruit sized cockhead, across his massive shaft, and right to his incredibly thick base. Her pussy was going off like a pack of lit firecrackers as his huge cock fucked into her. As he expertly fucked his huge cock into her steaming, and clinging cunt he leaned in and kissed her and licked her turned on nipples, which further heightened her intense orgasms.

"Such a sexy fuck Kate," he snarled as his monster cock filled every inch of her burning fuck hole.

As he fucked into her, he was going wild looking at her boy-like body. Her freckled skin and shiny braces and her ultra-flat chest with absolutely no tits made his cock throb with lust. After an hour of intense slow fucking and deep, sexy kissing he went back down on her eating her ass and her cunt in ways no one ever had and brought her off expertly. After cumming twenty times she said,

"Bring me that huge cock and let me suck it baby," she said in a lust crazed voice that she didn't recognize.

As she held his massive cock at the base with her outstretched palm, pushing his shaft against his tight chest she went wild looking at the staggering sight. His huge cock towered up his chest, over ten inches past his navel, while his giant baseball sized balls hung down ten inches.

"Oh fuck you're so huge, "she cried out in a dazed voice as she hungrily licked up and down his massive shaft, tasting her explosive pussy which drove her wild.

As she licked his staggering cock she couldn't stop thinking what her friend would say if she saw her blowing her fathers huge cock. Sinfully she thought about this as she pumped and licked his massive shaft with a hunger like it was the last cock on earth.

Kate and her friends father fucked like lovers for over five hours as her pussy desperately pleased every inch of his huge cock, clinging to it as it filled every available inch of her smoking cunt. In one position he had her get on her knees on the bar stool, with her hands on the bar. Her ass was hanging off the stool with her pussy wide open as he fucked his huge, twelve inch cock way up into the deepest places in her cunt, which drove her into cum heaven.

She was going wild feeling his huge cock explore every inch of her pussy, places even her grandfathers cock hadn't hit bore. His skills at angling his massive dick, and fuck it into so many different places in her pussy were absolutely incredible.

Not once did he slam his giant cock into her and fuck her the way her grandfather or Dan did. A few times, when she started to fuck back onto his cock; he deliberately slowed-down even more, which sent her cumming through the roof. His slow fucking technique made her delirious, and made her cum more than she ever had.

"Oh god, if she only knew how huge your cock is and how great you fuck...," she said out loud; so caught up in the wild fuck that she didn't realizing she said it.

"Ohhhhh fuck," he groaned, knowing she was talking about his incredibly sexy daughter.

Suddenly, she felt his huge cock throb and expand so wide that she thought she was going to pass-out, and knew it was because he wanted to fuck his incredibly daughter. He then leaned in and they kissed hard, as his giant cock continued to stretch and drill-out her pussy.

During that incredibly, slow fuck, she felt every vein on the shaft of his huge cock rub against the fuck walls of her over-stretched cunt, as every long vein brought her off in waves. As he fucked into her he would kiss her neck as he rubbed her flat chest, telling her how he loved her tight cunt and her tiny tits, and flat chest.

At one point he put his finger in her mouth and told her to suck it. Sucking his finger as if it was a cock, it drove them both crazy. After she came, he rubbed his finger across her braces and told her she looked like a sexy little girl, but fucked like a mature teen. His compliments drove her crazy and made her desperate to please his giant cock. She sensed that he was really turned on to her boyish and pre-teen looks.

Being on the pill, she begged him to cum inside her and fill her cunt with his huge, hot load. Even though he had had a vasectomy right after Allison was born he began bursting inside her burning cunt, which made her fuck-crazed as she felt blast after blast shoot way up into the back of her pussy.

He was cumming so hard and for well over a minute, that she began to hear drops of cum hit the floor. When he finally finished cumming inside her incredible cunt, there was a small pool of cum right under where her pussy was hanging off the bar stool.

After she came they stood and kissed. As she kissed him she was startled to find his cock still massive and as hard as steel and ready to fuck again.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as she dropped down, squatting on her pumps and began licking all over his giant shaft, tasting her own pussy once again.

As her wild tongue flew over his cock, he looked over her shoulders and saw the tips of her high heels anchored to the floor, while the backs of her feet were lifted out of each heel. The sight of her exposed feet, out of her pumps while they were anchored to the floor had his cock hot to fuck her.

Here was his daughters close friend, which he knew since she was in elementary school, now eighteen and dressed in thigh high stockings and high heel pumps, stroking and licking his huge cock with incredible lust and passion.

After in a few more seconds, his huge cock began to swell and throb. Sensing he was going to cum again, she pumped him faster and more deliberately, as she looked up at him with a sly grin that showed her shiny braces.

"Cum for me baby. Let that great, big cock of yours shoot off again," she groaned out loud, eager to see his huge cock explode.

Within seconds, his body tensed and he began shooting blast after blast of two foot ropes of cum across the living room floor. The sight was so hot, that her pussy exploded too. After two minutes of a staging sight of cum shooting out of her best friends fathers massive cock, he pulled her up to him and they kissed for ten minutes, as their animalistic groans filed the air with hot sex.

As they kissed he hungrily rubbed her tiny tits and she continued to stroke his massive cock, once again dazed that he was still hard. As she pumped his enormous shaft, twisting her palms over and under it, to please every inch, he told her he wanted to fuck her all night.

As they walked up the long staircase they stopped to kiss every few steps, and even fucked for an hour as she leaned over the banister while he slow fucked his huge cock into her. In his bedroom they fucked all night in hundreds of positions that she never experienced. Positions that you could only get into if you had a huge cock, and knew how to fuck. At one point she told him she wanted to fuck him and squatted over him on the bed. She planted her high heel pumps on both sides of him and lifted her pussy up and down his huge shaft while she spiraled her ass around and around slowly.

She could not believe how high she had to lift her pussy to reach his giant cockhead. She was happy she had her pumps on to help her reach to top of his mammoth cock. Having her pumps on while on the bed helped anchor her pussy while they went from position to position. When he fucked her from behind, she had her right leg up and her high heel pressing down while he leaned over her and fucked deep into the back of her smoking cunt.

From there he lifted her off the bed and carried her around the room, kissing her, while he fucked his enormous cock into her glove-like fuck-hole. As he held her close, she wrapped her stocking covered legs around him and locked her pumps together.

Changing positions, he drove her to the point of insanity when he put her ankles over his shoulders, and held her by her ass cheeks while he guided her pussy up and down his massive shaft. Her seventy pounds made her the perfect fuck-toy for his twelve inch cock, as he angled her pussy from side to side, which maximized the intensity of the amazing fuck position.

As he fucked her in this incredible position, her repeated cries of, "Oh Fuck," bounced off the walls in his bedroom in one, continuous echo of sex-starved lust. She was crazed from the way her close friends father fucked, cumming in a non-stop flood, as his huge cock stretched her glove-like pussy ten times wider then it was ever meant to be stretched, as it fucked into places deep inside her pussy that she never knew existed.

As he held her tiny ass and fucked his giant cock up into the deepest part of her cunt she could not get over his incredible stamina. What she had was no idea that part of his intense fuck-drive was due to his constant thoughts of fucking his incredibly, sexy daughter.

It was the thought of his giant cock deep fucking into his daughters wild cunt that kept him turned on. 'God, I wish this was your pussy Hailey,' he thought to himself as his giant cock plunged into the depths of her childhood, best friends cunt. 'So sexy Hailey,' he kept thinking to himself about his daughters amazing body. Her ass, her tits. How flawless she was. He wanted to fuck her in the worst way.

They fucked and kissed, as her steaming cunt continued to coat his giant cock with an endless flow of cum. They were fucking like lovers who couldn't get enough of each other. After fucking her like this for over an hour he put her down and fucked her from behind while she rested her hands on the bed. As he fucked his giant cock into ever-so-slowly, he leaned over her and ran his hands across her flat chest with one hand while his other ran up and down her stocking covered legs.

"You're so sexy Kate," he said nibbling her ear then kissing her neck. "Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my big cock sexy," he groaned. "Such a hot and deep pussy. A pussy I wanted to fuck for a long time," he groaned, then turned her head so that they could meet in a sexy kiss.

As he fucked into her, her pussy came in waves of lust that had her groaning and cooing. As she came her turned on pussy coated every inch of his monster cock while her fuck lips sucked on his shaft like a tight, clinging glove. As he skillfully fucked her she was in a constant state of lust, filling the room with sounds of crazed passion. Over and over, deep gowns combined with her telling him he was huge, and that he fucked her better than she's ever been fucked in her life. She told him over and over how she wanted to fuck him for years, and now wanted his huge cock in her pussy every day. From there he brought her back to his chest and lifted her behind her skinny thighs and fucked her up and down while her pussy suspended from his huge cock.

When they weren't fucking, they were playing with each other, keeping each other in a constant state of arousal. They would be on a sofa, with her leaning into him, kissing him hotly as she ran her fingers up the length of his huge shaft that towered all the way up his tight chest, almost touching his pectoral muscles.

As she ran her finger tips over his huge cock she was insane with lust for how huge he was. As their tongues flicked across each other in a sinful and heated dance he was playing with her wet pussy, inserting one, then two fingers into her boiling cunt then bringing them to her mouth so that she could taste herself. He had her climbing the walls with the way he controlled the sexy play.

They played like this for hours until they exploded in powerful orgasms. It was so sexy for both of them. Here he was with the girl he watched grow up with his daughter, now eighteen, sitting beside him all dressed for fucking in a pair of sexy thigh high stockings and high heel pumps, while stroking his giant cock as he kissed her hungrily and finger fucked her tight, wet pussy . While he kissed her in a way that had her pussy melting he ran his hand across her ultra-flat chest and her tiny, eraser-like nipples, totally getting turned on by her non-existent tits.

While they kissed, she was thinking how lucky she was to be lying next to the father of her close friend, the man she had always fantasized about while growing up, and now finding out that the man she masturbated to thousands of times had the biggest cock that could make her cum in waves.

When she came he kissed her hard as he fucked his fingers into her wet fuck hole, and when he came she leaned down and put his huge cockhead to her mouth and drank and drank every ounce of cum out of his monster cock, loving the fact that she was pleasing the man she had wanted to fuck for years.. After they came they went right back to kissing and playing with each other, until they worked themselves up to another session of long, slow, sexy fucking.

Throughout their wild fuck, she could not believe how amazing her friends father was, and all the ways he made her cum with his enormous cock. Her own grandfather fucked real hard, not nearly as slow and passionately as her friends father. She loved fucking her own grandfather. What they had was so sexy, but the intense orgasms she experienced from her friends fathers huge cock, and from his mouth and hands were mind-blowing.

She was also amazed, at the amount of cum he could shoot and how many times he recovered after cumming. Although she loved fucking her own grandfather, she knew that she had to have a lot more of her friends fathers giant cock.

They fucked through the night and well into the next morning. When Kate she saw that it was 2pm. When she got out of bed she looked out the balcony and saw her friends father swimming laps in the pool. Her pussy immediately got wet at the sight of the seventy year old father she had fucked all night. She marveled at his amazing physique as he glided through the water like an Olympic swimmer.

Wanting to turn him on and to fuck his massive cock again she changed into a sinful bikini she had bought just for this very moment. As she dressed, all she could only think about was how desperately she wanted to fuck him. Her huge nipples were aching, and sticking out over and inch because of how aroused she was.

The slingshot style bikini she bought was transparent white, and had tiny straps that just covered her huge pink nipples. They were so hard they poked right through, showing how huge they were and how horny she was to fuck him. After she put on the bikini, she stepped into her pumps which completed her sinful outfit.

When she walked out to the pool the clicking sounds of her high heels caught his attention instantly. Seeing her he immediately came out of the pool, and, as he got out of the water, she actually gasped when she saw the enormous bulge that was coiled up in his suit like a fire hose. As he toweled dried himself, his eyes never left the sight of her body. She was amazed at his incredible, tight physique.

As he toweled himself, she crossed one high heel over the other and took in the sight of his amazing physique. Taking in the sight of his well-defined fat-free body she could not believe that he was 75 years old. He was in better shape than most athletic 20 year olds.

Kate was so hot, and knew by the way her friends father leered at her that he was as hungry to fuck as she was. As soon as he put the towel down, he came to her and they instantly started kissing and playing with each other. When her hand went to his crotch she couldn't believe the enormous size of his cock.

"So big," she groned.

"Big for you sexy," he snarled as he kissed her neck.

Desperately needing to fuck it she released it from his bathing suit.

"Ohhh fuck," she groaned in disbelief that a cock could be so huge.

Taking his enormous shaft in her outstretched hands she tried pumping his huge shaft, but it was so big it kept falling out of her grip. She could only get her hand a quarter-way around his massive girth. With the difference in their heights, even with her high heels on, he took hold of his huge cock and rubbed it across her big, swollen nipples.

"Oh fuck, she groaned as her turned on pussy exploded.

He was so aroused that he shot a giant load that went flying over her shoulders and splatted onto the cement patio making the sounds of hail stones pelting. Taking his huge cock in her hands she directed it to her huge nipples and her chest. As cum continued to blast from his grapefruit sized cockhead she placed it to her open mouth and greedily sucked the last ten spurts down her throat.

The naughty teen went crazy for his huge cock and pumped him off twice before they went into the pool. She, like every girl, could not believe that his massive cock could recover so quickly from shooting such a big load of cum. When they were in the pool, they kissed and played with each other, and after twenty minutes he lifted her on the ledge and finger fucked her pussy and ass as he bit her huge nipples.

He skillfully sucked on her pussy and ass and made her cum at least five times. When they got out of the pool, they dried each other off and kissed hungrily for as the anticipation of finally fucking each other had them both moaning while they kissed. As they kissed she pumped his massive shaft as best she could, feeling the sheer power, and enormity of it in her grasp. She was awestruck by his ability to cum so hard and recover with another raging hard-on.

"I need to suck your huge cock again," she uttered in a voice that was more like pleading, as she lifted the massive weighed shaft to her mouth and put the massive cock head to her lips.

The naughty teen pumped him wildly, as if she was possessed by its enormity and while she jacked it at lightning speed she held the cockhead to her pursed lips. After five minutes of furiously pumping with both hands he groaned out loud then shot an enormous load, which kept her swallowing faster than she ever had. He shot so much cum that she couldn't keep up with his seemingly endless flow and was forced to pump the rest to the cement deck.

After she sucked him off, she stepped back into her pumps and as soon as she did he carried her to the lounge chair where he fucked her non-stop for the next three hours. He had her in fuck-positions that guys in their teens and twenties never could.

At one point he carried her around the pool, holding her in his arms as his massive cock was wedged into her tiny fuck-hole. With his twelve in monster pumping in and out of her they kissed and fucked as her pussy gushed all over his shaft in one continuous wave after the other in endless pleasure.

Another position that could only be done with a massive cock was her with her legs over the side of his right thigh, and rocking onto his giant cock as it slammed into her. From this wild angle, it caused her to cum non-stop like a faucet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds