• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sinister Love

Sinister Love

Prologue

Running through the condensed forest; I ran as fast I could. I could feel him, sense him. If he caught up to me I knew I was in trouble. The type of trouble that made my body hum and spark with need for him but I knew he wasn't going to let me off that easy. I would have to wait and suffer this tremendously delicious torture until I beg out for him, call out his name, in pure ecstasy. I took a sneak peak backwards, wrong move. He was running with fast speed, his rippling body with slight sheen and in the sunlight looked like a Greek god; my own personal Adonis has come for me. His gleaming smile made me lose my step and I tripped, whilst trying to regain my footing he came and pulled me down to the ground. His blue eyes triumphant, the emotions of love and lust crossed over and I surrendered to him.

Sensing not only my submission but also my lust he began to give a throaty heated chuckle, the sound made my blood boil with such intensity that I began to whimper and pressed my body against his. Noticing my urgency, he being who he was, took it nice and slow. Putting his body over mine like a night blanket, he started to kiss me. Slowly at first, lips interlocking with one another, even one peck made me swoon but I wanted more. I pried open his mouth to taste his sweet tongue, the nectar of his mouth, the feel of his soft succulent lips. I have never felt something so soft like the clouds of heaven. He grabbed my hair and pulled me even closer, thirsty a man whom has just found his oasis. Smashing of tongues and lips, the panting and moans were too much to bear.

I needed him and I needed him now.

"Please..." I whispered into his ear. I begged him with my eyes and the succinct grinding of our exerted bodies, meant that he wanted it as bad as me. He trailed away from my mouth and made his way towards my neck, nipping at the sensitive spot just above the collar bone; his hands moved delicately over my body towards my ass and gripped it tight, kneading it slowly while he thoroughly licked the spot over and over again. Animalistic grunts came from my mouth and I begged for him. "Please, baby please stop torturing me, I want you please."

He gave me a lustful piercing gaze and removed his hands from my ass, and went between my parted legs. He gave a lick hot lick to my black lace panties and gave a hearty growl. Like an animal in a haze he ripped the cloth away from my steamy cunt and latched onto it, sucking the streaming juices that were flowing to my upper thigh. "Ah fuck me, lick my pussy." I repeated, pulling his soft black hair towards my pussy. His tongue lapped up my clit, flicking back and forth with such precision that I knew that he had done this before, practice makes perfect is what they say.

Whilst tongue fucking me, I decided to play with my sensitive breasts, just in time he looked up and we gazed into each other's eyes, my face showing the pleasure that he is putting on me and he knew I was on the brink of orgasm. With one of his fingers he began to finger fuck me; filling my hole with two of his long fingers I couldn't contain myself. The sensation of him playing with my clit on his tongue and his rhythmic motion of his fingers inside my cunt I couldn't handle anymore and I began to orgasm. The effects were nearly there; I was on the brink, the pleasure almost sweeping across my body.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, oh fuck!" I yelled clenching his head wanting to ride out my orgasm, my body vibrating, panting waiting for cosmic release when suddenly everything was gone.

I wasn't in the forest and I was certainly not being pleased to orgasm by a gorgeous man. I was in bed, my blankets all over the floor and my body sweaty with heat. Just another sexually frustrated dream of my ideal mystery man. I placed my hand between my legs and felt the slickness of my desire, guess I have to satisfy my own desire I sigh. In about 5 minutes or so my pussy was already to burst, rubbing of the clit in a circular motion, I gasped and climaxed. "Well that was a great way to start the day hopefully it continues this way." I murmured and went to take my morning shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Sinister Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds