• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sins of the Sisters Ch. 02

Sins of the Sisters Ch. 02

12

The sunlight was streaming in and I was just beginning to shake off the hazy aftereffects of a good night's sleep when a tiny, squealing bundle of flesh pounced one me and began smothering me with kisses. I wasn't complaining and returned them as best I could, waking up fast.

"Hello and good morning -- oops, no it's afternoon - Daddy darling!"

"Hello to you too, Sherry angel, where's your mother and sisters?" I managed to get out in between kisses and nibbles on my ear.

"Right here darling, Sherry, give your father a chance to come up for air!" my wife laughed as she came into our bedroom with a breakfast tray laden with food. Adrienne and Jan were close behind, carrying a carafe of what I dearly hoped was fresh coffee.

Okay -- I'm going to stop for a minute. Some of you are going to be confused. I will update you a bit and try to get you up to speed, but if you read along, I think you'll be okay.

My name is Jim and I am an ex-porn actor. I have two daughters, Jan -- she is 23 and beautiful, tall and slender, a true California Beach-Bunny type. Her sister Adrienne is 22 and very different -- dark and sensual, with a brooding nature and an inquisitive mind that rarely accepts things at face value.

A little over 3 years ago, my world spun out of control when my daughters, then just here to visit, discovered one of my old tapes and watched their Daddy, the porn stud, having sex. Being the kinky bisexual nymphs they were, they did the only thing I could expect them to do.

They seduced me into becoming their lover, first by putting on one hell of a lesbian show, then fucking me together until I couldn't walk straight.

I was powerless to resist them and didn't try. They decided to stay and this formerly-lonely bachelor thought life couldn't get any better. I dreaded the day the girls would find mates of their own, but lived each day as it came. The girls kept assuring me they'd never stop loving me, but I had my doubts. I just enjoyed their warm bodies and loving kisses every night and tried to take each day as it came.

I was wrong, 100% wrong. It did get better. It got better beyond my wildest dreams.

The girls met Rebekkah in her lingerie store, Sexy Grrrllzzz and took to her instantly. It was a mutual admiration society, Rebekkah was enchanted my my two little sexkittens and delighted them, after only a few minutes of conversation, with a gift of lingerie that blew their little nymphomaniacal minds. Yes, I do come into the story, bear with me.

To thank her for her generosity -- and to learn more about this sexy strawberry-blonde who had figured them out from the moment they met -- they invited her to lunch. Rebekkah was having a slow business day, so she offered to make the girls lunch at her house. That's where things heated up and another change in my life was about to start.

Rebekkah's home was beautiful, the girls were overwhelmed by its splendor. The grounds were perfectly landscaped and the house, while large and obviously owned by a successful person, remained warm and inviting. As she escorted them into the house, Rebekkah told the girls she did all the ground work herself, with a small amount of help, because she liked things to look the way she wanted them to look.

Jan nudged her younger sister. "Isn't she amazing. She's so young and so talented, I hope we're all on the same page. Don't you want to go to bed with her, little sister?"

Adrienne, typically assessing everything in her manner, sighed. "Oh yes, almost as much as I wanted my first time with you, almost as much as the first time we fucked Daddy. She makes me horny, I hope after we have lunch, we can feast on that hot body of hers."

Rebekkah began giving them a tour of the house when they heard a clatter coming from the kitchen. Rebekkah called out "Sherry, darling, is that you?"

"Uh-huh, hi!" A few seconds later, out came a tiny, bikini-clad redhead. She had the same sexy aura about her as Rebekkah and carried herself exquisitely. She beamed when she saw Rebekkah and stood on tiptoe to kiss the slightly-older woman, letting her tongue glide into Rebekkah's open mouth. Jan and Adrienne smiled -- this was quite obviously Rebekkah's lover, she liked them young and cute, the girls surmised.

Her arms were around Rebekkah's waist and she smiled at Adrienne and Jan warmly. Rebekkah made the introductions.

"Jan, Adrienne, I'd like you to meet Sherry. My daughter."

The girls were flabbergasted. There was no mistaking the relationship between the pair, they were very obviously lovers. It shook the girls to the core -- they weren't judgmental, just surprised. Then Adrienne had another thought.

"Y-your daughter ? No, you've got to be kidding us. She's your stepdaughter, right? You can't be old enough!"

Rebekkah laughed. "I've never been married and I thank you for the compliment. Sherry is my natural daughter, she turned eighteen a few months ago. I'm 37."

The girls were shocked, I know that feeling well. I couldn't believe it myself when I first saw Rebekkah, but I won't skip ahead.

Sherry hugged both girls in welcome and said "Mom called in advance and said she was bringing some very cool chicks home. Wow -- you weren't kidding Mom. She also told me we could be upfront with you, which is nice. We can't usually be out in the open about our relationship, for obvious reasons. I hope we'll all be great friends, come on, I have lunch ready."

Still slightly stunned, the girls sat and ate lunch with Rebekkah and Sherry, not quite believing all of what was going on around them. They were still smitten by Rebekkah's beauty in her white stockings & stilettos, skirt and tiny top, but it was hard to take their naughty little eyes from Sherry's near-naked body, munching on a sandwich and drinking a glass of wine.

Jan spoke first. "Okay -- someone has to say something and I guess it's me. Obviously, we two don't object to you two having some girl-on-girl fun and all -- not like we can judge -- but just what do you plan for Ades and me?"

Surprisingly, it was Sherry who spoke up. "I love having sex with Mom -- she's the best lover a girl could want -- but she's been my only lover and I told her recently I thought having a few other girlfriends might teach me some fun tricks and make me a better partner. Mom agreed, but she knew we had to play it safe. Then, I guess, you two walked into the store and when she found out your sitch, she knew we'd found the perfect circumstances. If you're willing, of course."

Adrienne stood up first and moved towards Rebekkah. She placed Rebekkah's hands on her leather-mini covered ass and leaned in, kissing the older woman with every ounce of passion she could muster. "We're in!" she purred, pulling away. "Right Jan?"

Jan didn't answer, for the moment she'd seen her sister embrace Rebekkah, she had pulled Sherry close and was kissing the adorable redheaded sex-bunny was just as much ardor. Jan could feel Sherry's nipples harden and there was a subtle change of atmosphere in the room, it was full of promise and sexual passions.

"Upstairs or poolside?" Rebekkah managed to pant out while Adrienne's deft fingers were running up her stocking-clad legs.

"Upstairs, mom!" Sherry cooed. "I want everyone to be together and see it all, I want to remember this for a long time."

"Whatever my baby wants ... " Rebekkah sighed and led Adrienne upstairs, followed closely by Jan and Sherry. The bedroom was as magnificent as the rest of the house, spacious with a large double bed. There was a door in the corner, it led to an en-suite bathroom, which the twosome shared, then Sherry's room. "I'm not in there much!" she giggled.

The foursome tumbled to the bed and Sherry let out a little whoop and flung herself into the fray. She undressed everybody , tugging at zippers and minis and shorts and thongs and stockings until there was a gigantic pile at bedside and she was the only one with anything on. Jan removed Sherry's bikini top, Adrienne the bottom, and then they were all nude.

"Wow -- this is better than one of Daddy's porno movies!" Jan let slip but she spoke quickly and hoped no one had heard. "Sherry, come here -- your body is so sexy, I want it now. Adrienne, you take good care of Rebekkah -- but don't wear her out, I want her next, okay?"

Adrienne agreed and watched her sister splay Sherry's sexy legs apart and attack her pussy. The tiny girl squealed in delight and hunched her body upwards for more of Jan's long, snaky tongue. Jan obliged, licking deep into the sweet crevice of Sherry's cunt, loving the slightly-tart juices that flowed onto her tongue. She tasted so different from her sister, Jan loved the feeling of a new playmate wriggling underneath her in sexual glee. She looked over and saw that it was Rebekkah attending to her sister, her own face buried in Adrienne's cunt, her hands running along Adrienne's darker skin, fondling her breasts, adoration gleaming in her eyes. She saw Jan watching her manipulations and winked. Jan went back to teasing and pleasing pixie-like little Sherry.

"It's wonderful, oh do you know how to lick, oh Mommy, she's good!" Sherry cooed, her head thrown to one side, red curls laying on the pillow and eyes wide shut. One knee was drawn up and Jan had open access to her new lover's dainty pussy.

I can attest to the fact that Sherry's face is beautiful when she climaxes and every time I think of this story, I get hot. With what I know now, it's all so vivid in my mind -- but I won't get too ahead of myself.

"I'm glad baby, I can't wait to see you eating her pussy! Her sister's good too, oh Adrienne, let's sixty-nine , I want to do you while you do me!" Rebekkah sighed. Adrienne was more than happy to comply, she moved readily into position and she and Rebekkah began swirling their tongues into each other's pussies, fingers sluiced in and out of wet cunts, their loving became a little more frantic and their bodies heaved together as they greedily devoured each other's flesh.

Sherry had turned on a small fire of her own, she moved about and now was tasting Jan's blonde beauty. She really went for it and Jan was howling, her nipples stiff and erect as Sherry nipped them sweetly. Sherry played with her for a few minutes and then she was having no more of it, she positioned them in a side-by-side sixty-nine and let her tongue cleave Jan's pussy-lips apart and eat her while Jan did her best to keep up. Jan might have been older, but once Sherry got going, she was a sexual wildcat and her instincts were on the money.

It didn't take much longer -- everyone came, a cacophony of sex-shrieks filled the bedroom, Rebekkah's being the loudest, Sherry the quietest, but from the panting and sweat-slicked bodies, it was evident everyone had climaxed. The siblings looked over as Sherry and her mother kissed and cuddled together.

"You two look so beautiful together!" Jan sighed.

Rebekkah beamed. "Funny, we were just thinking the same thing about you."

Adrienne piped up. "You know what I'd like to see?" On the same wavelength, Jan nodded.

Rebekkah picked up on it. "You'd like to see me and Sherry making love, wouldn't you?" She pulled Sherry close and they tumbled back on the bed. "Hey, you two, turnabout is fair play!" she called out. "How often will we get to see two sisters having sex together?"

Jan thought to herself " Often, if we have anything to say about it " and began eating Adrienne's pussy. She looked over and saw that of the mother-daughter pair, it was Sherry was was the aggressive one. She was all over her sexy Mom, licking her pussy and tits, fingers fucking her cunt and she rubbed her petite body up and down her parent's sleek frame. Sherry was an absolute tease, she kissed Rebekkah's body from toe to top and would nuzzle into her mother's neck, then there was another tumble and the younger girl and her mother were eating each other, Sherry craning her neck to reach her mother's pussy.

Jan and Adrienne were likewise engaged, there was a slight degree more sophistication to their loving, as they had more occasions to share a bed. Jan knew what her sister liked, where she liked to be licked and nibbled, she knew an occasional finger drilling her ass set her off. Adrienne's howls were always the best clue as to how she was feeling, as to Jan, her signals were so obvious, no one could miss them.

"All of us, I want all of us!" Rebekkah cried out. Jan wanted that too, they all got into a Daisy Chain and all had a sweet pussy to play with and sexy body to rub against. Body against body against body against body, noisy, heaving, sweaty sex, the girls were near-exhaustion when they finished a few hours later.

The clean-up kept getting delayed by nubile little Sherry's habit of kissing and teasing everyone while they were getting dressed, but eventually, all were dressed. Rebekkah spoke up.

"So, what was this about your father's porno movies? Does your father have a porno movie collection?"

Jan turned several shades of red, so it was Adrienne who spoke. "No -- our Daddy used to act in porn films, we found one a while back."

Sherry was practically jumping up and down. "Oh, that's so cool. Mom, don't you think that's cool? That is so cool!"

Rebekkah had a cool look on her face. She asked Adrienne "It didn't freak you out?"

Adrienne, cool under fire, said "Oh, it freaked us out, but in a good way."

"Just what do you mean?"

Adrienne said "I don't know -- maybe I've said too much already."

Jan angrily responded "Oh, for Christ's sakes Ades, we've just had sex with these two. Jeezus! She's saying we seduced our Daddy into fucking us. He still fucks us, he's a great fucker!"

Adrienne said "Umm -- yes. That." She laughed, always able to push Jan's buttons.

Rebekkah laughed and Sherry joined her. "So, your father's a good lover. Nice -- there are too few of them out there."

"Yeah, Mom and I ... " Sherry stopped herself before she could finish, but Jan was having none of that.

"Okay, spill. We've just come clean, no secrets, we'll worm it out of you.!"

Sherry gave out a girlish-giggle and said "Mom and I, we've been looking for a nice, mature guy. One that we can share. One that Mom can fuck and enjoy sex with again and one that I can -- well -- umm, I .... "

Jan's face scrunched up and then she got it. "You haven't been fucked by a man, have you?"

Sherry shook her head.

"Ever?"

Again, Sherry's head shook.

"Holy shit Adrienne, she looks like that and she's a wildcat in the sack and nobody has ... Christ Sherry, why the hell not ?" Jan had to know.

"Because most of the guys my age are idiots and I was happy with just Mommy and me and we both figured if I was going to lose my cherry, maybe it should be a nice, smart, sexy older guy. Who'd treat me with respect. Plus, there's one other thing."

"Oh, what's that?" Adrienne weighed in this time.

"I told her that I wanted to be there when it happened, to witness it, join in the pleasures and make sure she was treated right!" Rebekkah spoke. "Not too many men could deal with that, so we've been waiting."

Quick, conspiratorial looks shot between Jan and Adrienne. It didn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out what their intentions were.

"Look -- our Daddy is the kindest, sexiest man you'd ever want to meet. Rebekkah, you're beautiful and he won't be able to keep his eyes away from you, but when he sees Sherry here -- she'll be the icing on the cake. If you don't think we're rushing things, why don't you come over for dinner tonight, we'll get things rolling and Sherry, if you like our Daddy ... " Adrienne stated rapidly.

Jan cut in "You will, Daddy's hunky!"

"If you like him, we think we might just be able to fix your situation. It's up to both of you -- Rebekkah, Sherry -- what do you think?"

If you've read the preceding Chapter, you know what they thought. The pair of them came to dinner. From the second they walked in the door, I was a goner. Rebekkah got my attention without even trying and the little sexkitten who pounced on me a few minutes ago was scrumptious beyond imagining. After I had corrupted Sherry and removed the last of her innocence -- Rebekkah dropped the bombshell that I was fucking her daughter. At first, you could have heard a pin drop, then everyone moved around and we just did whatever to whomever we wanted.

I spent one of the wildest and happiest nights of my life with Rebekkah and Sherry and my 2 girls. I didn't want it to end, we just kept going and going until poor old me just couldn't go. The "Little Engine that Could" didn't think he could anymore.

Rebekkah and Sherry were dressing to leave and I had the weirdest feeling. Like their going wasn't right. Like if I let them leave, I'd regret it. I'd never felt anything like this before.

"Don't go!"

The girls looked at me like I'd lost it. Rebekkah and Sherry both turned around. Okay, I just had to say what I was thinking and let the chips fall where they may.

"Look Rebekkah -- Sherry -- this may be nuts and maybe I've lost it -- but I don't want you to go. I feel if you walk out that door, I'll lose the courage to say this. Jan, Ades, don't think your old man's going nuts, but I think Rebekkah belongs here. I'm crazy about you Rebekkah -- I know it makes no sense, but there it is. As for this little kitten, I've never felt such a connection with anyone -- it's like she's mine too. Like we should all be together and be a family, an unconventional family yes, but a family. Okay, stop me if I'm babbling but that's how I feel and ... "

Rebekkah just dropped her coat and the floor and came over to me and kissed me. This wasn't a kiss of passion, this was the kiss that let me know my love was returned. That yeah, I was nuts but so was she. I felt Sherry's arms around me from behind and the girls encircled her. We all just stood in the bedroom, sniffing a bit and not saying much. It was Rebekkah who spoke first.

"Okay, so how do we work this?"

"Well, you and I should go and get married."

"Well, there's two problems with that" Rebekkah answered.

I looked over at this beautiful woman I wanted to marry and knew there was no problem we couldn't overcome. So I just said, in a nonchalant tone "Oh, really? And what are they?"

Rebekkah's cocky, self-confident attitude shone through. "Well first, I'll need at least a week, maybe two, to get a small wedding together. I never married, remember, and I'd like my wedding to be special, even if it is informal."

I kissed her on the lips, very aware of the eyes of Sherry and my two on us both. "Okay, that makes sense. Time to gather some friends and family and send out invitations or whatever you need to do, I think I can deal with that. What's problem two?"

A mischievous smile crossed her lips. "You haven't asked me."

I knew this woman was going to keep me on my toes and I lifted her up and whirled her around in my arms. "Okay, you sexy, magnificent, sexually-insatiable creature with the sexy daughter, whattaya say, want to be a member of this crazy family of mine and make an honest man out of me?"

She grabbed the back on my head and pressed her lips down on mine, hard. This time, there was passion, but her eyes were tearing and so were mine. "Yes, Yes, oh God, YES !" she shrieked. I think the girls were even more excited then we were, jumping up and down like little kids.

"We're gonna be sisters !" they squealed in unison.

You can guess the rest. This miserable bachelor got married to a beautiful lady who enriches his life every day and gained a sexy, adorable, kinky redheaded daughter [ who is reading over my shoulder ] in the process.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sins of the Sisters Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds