• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Sir Randy and the Dragon

Sir Randy and the Dragon

1234

CHAPTER I

In the days of yore, in a place far away, lived a very handsome young man named Randolph, the son of a woodcutter. Although Randolph was a young lad, he was not naive in matters of the heart or flesh. His physical size and appearance made him a favorite among the girls of his village and he had done more than his part to enhance this image by ensuring that many of the young women were no longer maidens by the time they reached the age of maturity.

One day, while riding through the countryside with his attendants, Prince Ralph, son of the aging ruler of the country, came upon Randolph, cutting wood in the forest as his father had done before him. Now Randolph, because of working with his father from the time he was a lad, had become a strapping young man. This shirtless Adonis at once took the Prince's fancy. He was certainly a picture of masculine virility with his sun streaked sandy hair and his bare-chested, tanned, muscular body coated with the sheen of perspiration.

And so it came to pass that The Prince convinced young Randolph to join his retinue as a page in his court. There were eleven other virile young male attendants and no women at all in the Prince's entourage.

Although the Prince was well over thirty years old, he had never married. He disliked and distrusted women and restricted his earthly pleasures to those provided by his male attendants. Randolph was soon introduced to the games men play with each other when denied the pleasure of female companionship. He found that The Prince enjoyed having things inserted into his body, much as a woman might, but got the greatest pleasure from drinking the juice from the loins of his young men. The young squire soon found that he enjoyed putting things into The Prince's body and giving himself to the enjoyment of his mentor. Because of his physical size and his ability to produce enough sap to satisfy the greedy Prince he soon became a favorite.

Prince Ralph never ate meat but was still a little heavier than was stylish, so it was not uncommon for him to skip the intake of food for a few days at a time, and survive only on the drink, honey mead, and the nourishment he could suck from his attendants. (It was noted throughout the land that The Prince had the fairest skin, the shiniest hair and the clearest complexion of anyone in the entire realm.)

Eventually, under pressure from his father to produce an heir to the Kingdom, The Prince finally selected a bride, an attractive young lady, fifteen years his junior, from a distant monarchy. Marianne, on her mother's side, was from an isolated branch of an obscure royal family that had fallen on hard times. Her father left home and her mother and aunt had squandered what little money her family had, so the prospect of regaining some semblance of their former regal status as the wife and in-laws of Prince Ralph was welcomed.

A contract was arranged and Prince Ralph and Marianne were married in an elaborate ceremony that befitted the heir to the throne of a rich Kingdom. To the new Princess Marianne's consternation (or perhaps relief), Prince Ralph spent his wedding night in his own chambers with his male attendants and made no demands on her.

Barely two months after the wedding, the King was smitten with a severe illness. Many in the realm, including the King himself, feared he would die. On his deathbed, the King begged his son to produce an heir so that the kingdom would not fall into the hands of his unscrupulous relations and their families.

The Prince was dismayed. He did not want to cause his father further anguish, but he could not bring himself to do what was necessary to produce a child. At this time, he had still not consummated his marriage to Marianne. Then, he hit on a plan. The new Princess had taken a liking to young Randolph and often arranged for him to accompany her and her staff on outings, so why not use him, covertly, to give his father and the monarchy the heir they so desperately wanted.

The Prince called the young man into his quarters for a private meeting. He began, "Randolph, you are aware of my aversion to and distrust of females. You are also aware that I am under pressure from my father to produce an offspring and heir to the throne. I want you to do me a huge favor and take my place in my wife's bedchamber and in producing my inheritor. I have discussed this with the Princess and she has agreed that you would be a suitable subject to father her child. We, she and I, want you to do this for us. Remember, the kingdom needs you."

Squire Randolph was taken aback. He had pleasured many young women in his short life, but, as far as he knew, he had never fathered a child. It had been many months since he had enjoyed the company of a woman, but the Princess? "Sire, I would do anything you ask but are you sure that this is what you want?" There was already a pounding in his heart and a swelling in his groin at the thought of his assignment with the beautiful Marianne.

"Yes, Randolph, I have given this much thought. You are intelligent, handsome and virile. The Princess likes you and the offspring of your union would be attractive and well equipped to succeed me as ruler of our country. The main thing is that no one is to know of this except the three of us. Do me this favor and I will be forever in your debt."

Randolph agreed and the plan was put in motion. The very next evening, with the approval of Princess Marianne, Prince Ralph arranged a private dinner for Randolph, The Princess and himself. A single servant, an old eunuch that had been with the prince since he was a child, served the dinner. Although the food was delicious and the surroundings pleasant enough, there was a tenseness that was lost on The Prince. Each time Randolph and Marianne's eyes met, she looked away and blushed.

Finally the meal was over and Ralph excused himself saying, "I will leave you two to your own pleasures. Remember Marianne, I am counting on you and Randolph to help save the kingdom and enhance me in the eyes of my father. I know that this may not be what you want, but it for the good of all and I implore you to enter into this with all your heart. Randolph is a good man and I know he can do this for both of us, but you must also do your part."

He then turned to Randolph and said, "Marianne is a delicate flower and you must go easy with her. I wouldn't want her to suffer because of my aversion to women and our arrangement to make an heir. Do your best and I will reward you handsomely. Remember, the monarchy needs you!"

Without another word, he departed, leaving Randolph looking at the door with his back to Marianne. When he turned around he was alarmed to see Marianne removing her clothes. She ran to him, clad only in her bloomers and bodice and threw her arms around his neck. "I thought he would never leave. Come into the bedchamber and make love to me. I need you so much. I haven't had a man for months."

Needless to say, Randolph was taken aback by the actions of this fragile blossom, but then, he was also horny. He picked her up in his arms and took her into the bedroom. By the time they got there, she had pulled his tunic back, baring his chest and her mouth was tightly attached to the nipple of his left breast while her hand had snaked down inside his trousers and had a firm hold on his already erect manhood. The young page deposited the Princess on the bed, anxious to do his masters bidding. He started to remove his clothes only to find another pair of hand helping him.

Within moments, he was down to his knickers and the beautiful Marianne was completely nude. With a flourish, she pulled his remaining garment down to his knees, allowing his erect penis to leap out at her. Her first reaction was to recoil from this huge trouser snake, but then, she smiled.

"Oh, Randolph, I knew I made the right choice. You will make a wonderful father for my child. Let me kiss that part of you that will make this possible."

Now, the young man had been kissed many times by many young women, but never there. This was something that he had not experienced until he came to the castle. It was the method Ralph used to drain the seed from the young men in his entourage and Randolph had come to know and enjoy this exercise very much. He was therefore pleased that his soon to be partner was also versed in this technique. He found Marianne's mouth to be much softer and yet more demanding than his mentor, Prince Ralph.

It would have only moments before a massive release of his semen when Marianne terminated her vacuum hold on him, raised her head and said, "Don't you think you should do the same for me?"

"Well -- ah - of course." Randolph was lying, he had never done such a thing and didn't even know it was done, or how it was done, but at this stage he was willing to try anything once. "Can you keep kissing me while I kiss you?"

Marianne was not quite as inexperienced as one would think and with one quick, fluid motion, pushed Randolph down on the bed and quickly mounted him in a sixty-nine position, never letting her mouth lose contact with the implement that was destined to make her a mother. Randolph, on the other hand was experiencing a new and wondrous sensation. The delicate Marianne was grinding herself into his face and a copious amount of liquid was flooding out of her, leaving delicious nectar in his mouth and on his lips. To Marianne's delight, he greedily lapped at the treasure he had encountered for the first time.

Although Randolph was experienced in matters of love and sex, this was something not done in his corner of the empire but he was more than willing to trade cultures with the fair Marianne. Each was so lost in the exchange of customs and traditions that the opportunity to plant the beginning of a new heir was lost and Randy soon wasted his sperm on the face and lips of the insatiable Queen-to-be.

The crafty Marianne was not to be denied and within a very few minutes she arranged for Randolph to again "rise" to meet her challenge. As a rider would mount a horse, she rode him, bobbing up and down and eventually causing his second load of seed to be deposited deep within her, where there was a good possibility it would germinate. This happened time and time again and by morning, it was all the spent squire could do to crawl back to his quarters and collapse on his own cot.

Later that afternoon, one of the Princess's ladies in waiting brought Randolph a message saying that Marianne expected him for dinner in her apartment that evening. By the time set for the second encounter, he had recuperated and, with the exuberance of youth, was looking forward to another night of debauchery. He was not disappointed but by morning he once again felt the exhaustion of the evening's activity and was happy to make his way back to his meager pallet in the prince's quarters.

Each day the note came and each day he responded although his ardor waned a little more with each mission. Fifty-two days later, Marianne announced he had been successful in his quest, and that she was with child. The trim Princess had blossomed to almost twelve stone (165lbs) and poor Randolph, gaunt and pale, had wasted away to a shadow of his former self.

Needless to say, the Prince was ecstatic and, in private, heaped accolades on Randolph. The King, believing that his son was responsible for Marianne's condition, was very pleased and made plans to abdicate the throne in favor of Ralph as soon as the child was born. The Prince, in order to ensure Randolph's continuous silence and his attention to Marianne granted the young squire many conveniences not normally associated with the status of a page. Among them was a private bedchamber as opposed to the common sleeping hall shared by the other young men in the retune.

CHAPTER II

Randolph continued to visit Marianne, but with less and less frequency as her condition became more evident, until finally in her seventh month, she asked him not to call again. The Prince, in the meantime, had replaced Randolph and no longer used him as part of his personal staff. At first, Randolph was pleased that the demands for his individual services had diminished but when it ceased altogether, he became frustrated. In order to relieve the tension, he became interested in the jousting and the vigorous training that the Knights of the realm undertook. Each evening, after dinner, he returned to his sleeping quarters completely spent, the fires of his sexual manhood temporarily banked by the days energetic athletics.

In those days, it was common for the young men to have a few pints of ale to wash away the grime and perspiration after a hard day on the gaming fields. A heavy meal, a few more pints of ale or mead and then withdraw for an evening of repose. Randolph subscribed to this regimen except that he found a bath refreshing and usually retired to his quarters shortly after nightfall where he slept a fitful sleep, plagued by dreams of fair maidens and grungy old men.

One evening, he was having unusually vivid dreams of a dallying with a pretty lass. The delicate aroma of lilacs told him that this was indeed a prize to be treasured. He could feel her velvety flesh under his hand as he caressed and massaged her skin. The soft orbs of her breasts melted under the firm grip of his hands and he experienced her nipples harden as he pinched them with his fingers and nipped at them with his lips. His hands slid over the satin-like skin and even dipped into her damp valley of delight. Suddenly, his dream was disturbed by images of a dirty old man, perhaps Ralph, pawing and gripping at his manhood. He awoke to find there was indeed someone in bed with him, soft hands clutched around his shaft. In the dark he knew not who it was but he knew that it was not the bulbous Marianne or the malodorous Ralph. This creature was small, trim and had the pleasant aroma of flowers. Best of all, her hands were gentle and nurturing, caressing him delicately, causing visions of ecstasy to dance in his head.

He started to say, "Who..." When she hushed him.

Her voice was barely a whisper when she said, "Be quiet, we don't want to wake anyone else. Marianne sent me to tend to you." With that, her head disappeared under the covers and he was rewarded with the feeling of a soft, demanding mouth engulfing his lance of pleasure.

Just as quickly as she had gone under the blanket, she threw it off, straddled his midsection and slowly lowered herself onto his proud, welcoming wand. By the flickering moonlight, he still couldn't tell who she was but he didn't care. The weeks without a woman had begun to take its toll on him and he would have welcomed her had she been the worst looking hag in the kingdom. The soft, wet sleeve of her warm body, completely swallowing his blood-engorged tool was like heaven. She was cautiously sliding up and down on him, taking care to contain his shaft within the sweet vessel between her legs. Randolph, on the other hand was bouncing her up and down, attempting to ram this same implement as deep into her as possible. Despite her admonitions, he had begun to moan as he came closer and closer to the magical feeling that would eventually overtake his entire being.

The caution to be silent was soon thrown to the wind as she began to mimic his moaning and wailing. The erotic sensation of his penis deep within her, slipping in and out and her soft breasts in his hands was more than he could stand and within moments he succumbed to the sensation that began in his loins and soon radiated out to engulf his entire body. With a massive whoop, he unloaded weeks of pent up passion and semen into her receptacle.

It was not lost on her and she could feel what was happening as each thrust brought a new spurt of his juice into her container. It only went to heighten her pleasure and very soon she was able to join him in the land of euphoria.

The weeks of abstaining took their toll and Randolph did what any virile young man would do after such a successful sexual encounter. He fell asleep. When he awoke in the morning, his seducer was gone, leaving only the aroma of lilacs to remind him of the evening of carnal delight. He still didn't know who she was or what she looked like. He didn't even know what she tasted like.

Over the next few days, Randolph searched everywhere in the castle for his nocturnal visitor. He tried to see the corpulent Marianne but she was heavy with child and "indisposed." He even met with Marianne's mother and aunt but did not want to disclose his secrets to them and eventually gave up his quest to find his latest bed partner. Finally, in despair, he returned to Ralph's accommodations and reverted back to his regimen of jousting, imbibing and retiring in a drunken stupor.

CHAPTER III

Two weeks later, Marianne gave birth to a handsome, nine pound, boy. Although Ralph and Marianne were both dark and swarthy, the blond and blue-eyed baby did cause a few raised eyebrows.

The ailing King was delighted and announced plans to abdicate the throne in favor of his son Ralph. There was rejoicing throughout the land and a date only three months away was set for the coronation of the new father and monarch. Each evening, the halls of the palace were filled with revelers, drinking themselves into various states of oblivion.

Randolph was no exception and soon found that each evening, he meandered back to his quarters so under the influence of strong drink that he often collapsed, fully clothed, and alone, on his bed without the benefit of a bath.

One evening, to his surprise, he entered his bedchamber comparatively sober, to find Marianne's mother, Miriam, and her aunt Agnes, waiting for him. At first, he was alarmed by their presence but since they were smiling, he soon was at ease as he chatted with them. Miriam had married very young and bore her first child, Marianne, when she was only 16 years old so she was only 38 now, a little younger than Prince Ralph, her daughter's husband. She was more than a little heavy and Randolph could easily see what Marianne would look like in a few years. On the other hand, Agnes, her younger sister was a slim, attractive spinster at 34 years of age.

Agnes finally broke the ice and said, "We are here because Marianne has told us about the Prince, his problem, and your role in her pregnancy. She also said you were a very virile young man and an outstanding lover. We, Miriam and I, have found ourselves with a problem. We are both still young enough to miss the thrill of having a handsome young man do things to us and with us. We need someone to fill that role and would like for you be that young man."

When Randolph started to protest, Miriam piped in, "I don't think I need to remind you what would happen to you and Ralph if word of your deeds got back to the King. Ralph would be disowned and you would be locked away in the King's dungeons forever." Even in his befogged state, Randolph knew what she said was the truth. The King could easily have his manhood surgically removed and he could rot in the King's dungeons for the rest of his life.

Reluctantly, the young man agreed. Then the thoughts of these attractive women and his lack of companionship over the past few weeks became a bit more appealing. "Of course I am at your service. What can I do for you?"

Agnes smiled, put her hand on his arm and said, "That's exactly what we want, service. We expect you to be in my quarters in 30 minutes. Use the side entrance, the same one you use to see Marianne. Please, don't drink anything else and bathe first."

Twenty-seven minutes later, Randolph, freshly bathed, dressed in his best kilt and beginning to sober up, rapped lightly on the door to Agnes's studio. "Come in young squire, I have been waiting for you!" Agnes was dressed in a flowing gown and Randolph was a little disappointed to see that she was alone. "Come, take off your boots, have a cup of cider and let me tend to you."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Sir Randy and the Dragon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds