• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Siren Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Siren Ch. 05

A glance back into the room before he left showed him her small body disappearing into the crawl space above the bed, the coat he'd given her left lying on the floor as if its wearer had simply vanished from inside it.

***

Hi again lovely readers,

So it's true. I do have to put off writing and posting for the next two months until my exam is over. (Internal med is no big deal. It's just, well, everything.) But I will return triumphant (fingers crossed) mid to late June-ish.

For this chapter I feel compelled to include some footnotes.

  1. "Early One Morning" is a real song and if you look up the lyrics you will see why Roland chose it for Kenna, sadistic bastard that he is.
  2. "The Changeling of St. Ann" is based on the novel "The Moorchild" by Eloise McGraw that I read as a kid and has always stuck with me. I purposefully changed the sympathies in the story to suit this scene (in case any of you are upset by my treatment of Saaski's character).
  3. "The Golden Vanity" is an old song which goes by many names, finding the version I knew from childhood was no small feat but there is a lovely recording of it that I will try to link to somehow, if not in the comments than on my bio page.

So this is all for me for a little while. I promise there is much more to come for Roland and Kenna. Send me a note or comment below and I'll be back with the rest this summer.

Wish me luck!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Siren Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds