• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sis-In-Law As My Babysitter Ch. 5

Sis-In-Law As My Babysitter Ch. 5

Billy reaches down to her saturated pussy as Joy guides his hard cock with her hand. He spreads those sweet lips as his cock is now directly above her pussy. Billy removes Joy's hand as he slowly moves his hard cock up and down across her swollen pussy lips. Just teasing and teasing as his cock continues to stiffen with each stroke against her wet pussy.

"Oh, Billy please put it in me now!" Joy's hands are now rubbing her tits and squeezing them against one another as Billy continues to stroke and tease.

Each time Billy grazes her lips just a little bit closer as his head begins to finally enter inside of Joy. Billy can hardly contain himself as he is face to face with this beautiful object of lust! So long he has waited for this moment. You can see it in both of their eyes that this was meant to be. Billy parts her lips with his fingers as he gives her an inch or two to start.

"Yes, Billy that is so damn nice! Give me some more baby!"

Billy continues to pop his hard cock just in those few inches feeling how wet that she is. The warmth of her pussy begins to overtake him as he slides another inch inside of her. Joy arches her back to take a little more as their lips meet once again.

"You are incredible baby, And your lips taste so good! And this pussy of yours is just unreal!"

Joy's hand now reaches down to help guide his cock further inside as their tongues continue to dance inside of each other's mouths. He is halfway inside of his prize as his strokes intensify. Joy smiles sweetly at him as her warmth and wetness has him as hard as he has ever been. Billy pumps her nice and slow as her hands are now off his cock and have reached around to his ass to help push him deeper inside. Billy's hands now move to those luscious mounds as he squeezes them as he begins to slide all the way inside of her. Her hands push his ass further in as he has finally penetrated her pussy all the way. Joy begins to moan as Billy's lips find those hard nipples of hers.

"Yes, Billy suck those titties! Suck them good!"

Billy starts with light soft kisses and alternates a suck here and there as his cock grinds her pussy even more now.

"Give it to me Billy! Fuck your hot sis! Bite my tits! Suck my nipples. I am all yours honey. Do me as you please! Oh, damn you are so good!"

Joy is so wet now as Billy knows that she is just ready to explode. Her tits are so good in his mouth as he takes her whole tit in his mouth as his cock pounds deep inside of his sweet sis! Billy can hardly take it anymore as the full realization is setting in that he actually fucking his sister-in-law.

"You are so beautiful Joy" Just staring into her sexy eyes as Billy raises up to admire her naked body is enough to make him cum. His cock is as hard as it will get as Joy begins to beg for him to fill her up. Billy is ready to oblige her as his strokes are now out of control as his cock pounds away at her pussy. He can feel her tighten as he buries his cock as far as it will go and just moves those couple of inches deep against her back wall. Her pussy strangles his cock as Billy feels the warm sensation of Joy finally cumming!

"Oh my God Billy! What a rush as Joy's body continues to shake in the aftermath of an incredible orgasm.

"You were wonderful Joy. I have never been that hard and have never felt such a wet pussy in my life!"

"Lay down now, big boy! Leave the driving to me now!" Billy watches as her lips take his length back inside of her. Her pussy feels so good as her hands rub her tits as she drives his cock home. Damn can this girl ride! Joy licks her lips as her eyes close and she continues to fuck Billy like they have been lovers for years! The fit is so perfect as Billy just lay's back and enjoys!

"We are so made for each other baby! Fuck me good Joy. Make my cock cum so hard!"

Billy's urging on has driven Joy to new heights. She rides his cock furiously as she screams his name out!

"Cum inside of me! I want you so bad! Let it all out for me. Don't hold back anymore!"

Joy's sweet juice is running down Billy's leg and that is all that he needs to feel as his cock is ready to let go. All at once he stiffens to his hardest point possible as he arches his back to bury his cock so deep inside of her. He has opened her wide open now as he feels her lips squeeze him so tight. Her face tells him that she is ready to cum again! Billy braces himself as he finally can take no more as he loses all control and just explodes inside of her. Caught up in his own orgasm he does not know that Joy is cumming right along with him as her feels her body shake and shudder in the aftermath. Joy collapses on top of Billy as they exchange a deep long kiss.

"I love you Joy"

"And I love you too Billy!"

Both of them realize that they don't really mean it but that things will never be the same ever again.

Joy rolls over and whispers into Billy's ear that she isn't on anything. But she does not care since she would not trade this time together for anything in the world.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sis-In-Law As My Babysitter Ch. 5

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds