• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sis Piss Ch. 04

Sis Piss Ch. 04

12

Marion and I finished our shower quickly and stepped out of the bathroom. We dressed in a hurry. In a blink, she had on her skirt and top. She was already half way out the door as I was pulling my white pants on after donning my shirt. "Ok, I've got to run to the liquor store, and make it back quick. I don't want the other girls to know that I... was back here. I guess it shouldn't matter, but I sorta feel like we should keep this secret. I'll just tell them I couldn't get the other thing I was supposed to buy."

"Ok, Marion. I'll just hang out here. Like you were never here." I winked with a grin.

She kissed me on the cheek and turned to go. "Thank you, Tom... Thank you. You have no idea how good that was..."

"Oh, I have an inkling," I smirked back. She just returned a wide grin, stepped out the door and was gone.

The next fifteen minutes of so I just relaxed, drank some water and cradled my tender penis. I felt so drained and satisfied, but my dick was sore. I hoped that with a rest I would be up for more action later. I supposed that if it just involved me chugging my sisters' piss, I would be ok with that too. I didn't need an erection for that.

Marion was the first to arrive back. My cock bobbed and pulsed at her sight. She kissed me on the way in, went to the kitchen and placed some bottles in the fridge, then ran into the bathroom to blow-dry her hair somewhat, as it was still a little damp; maybe damper than it would have been if she hadn't come back and played with me. I didn't think it was going to be a big deal, but Marion really didn't want Leslee or Kathy to suspect anything had happened. I shrugged it off.

About ten minutes later, Leslee and Kathy arrived at the same time. I heard them giggling as they entered, then Leslee's voice called out, "Hey, Pisspot!! Front and centre!"

A shiver went down my spine and my cock leapt. My salivary glands immediately kicked into overdrive. My pulse quickened and all my senses were on edge. God, did I love her tone and words! My dick slowly and painfully awakened to semi-erection as I hurried out to the entrance hall.

Leslee wore a shit-eating grin and Kathy stood off to her side beaming a wide smile, her face bright with enthusiasm and anticipation. They both had asparagus stalks in their hands, and were chewing away. Leslee popped the last bit in her mouth, chewed, swallowed, and lifted her skirt, underneath which she wore no panties. She raised her skirt higher and flexed her knees gently, slightly spreading her thighs apart.

"Ok, Pisspot, on your knees!" she barked with a grin. "I've gotta go. Now, drink up all my piss, and don't you dare miss a drop!!"

"Sure thing, Les!" I replied between shallow breaths. My cock was basically fully erect again, and each throb of lust was mildly painful. My balls were throbbing gently too, dutifully working overtime manufacturing sperm as quickly as possible, blissful in their ignorance that it would most likely be simply for my sisters' visual amusement. Down on my knees before my eldest sister, I beheld her womanhood in all its glory; I inhaled her musky aroma and it made me dizzy. I knew what was coming and I was overcome with lust and shame. It was delicious.

"I see your cock's nice and hard," Leslee muttered. "That's good, I like that, that's good..."

I opened my mouth wide and enveloped her pudenda. I closed my eyes, my senses of smell and taste being completely overwhelmed and sending my mind whirling. I tasted her urine. A couple of blessed drops had entered my mouth. My cock pounded painfully! I moaned. Leslee's breath was gently quickening and becoming more shallow. I was aware that Marion was behind me, watching the spectacle too.

We were all spellbound. I softly sucked on Leslee's hairy pussy, wanting more, oh, so much more of her urine. She obliged me with another squirt. Hot, salty piss. My sister's hot, salty piss. She was pissing right into my mouth. And my other two sisters were watching. God, this was too much!!

"Drink my fuckin' piss!" Leslee snapped. "Do it! Drink it, Pisspot!! Drink my fuckin' piss while we watch you!" Her voice had an acid, derisive tone to it which just turned me on even more. I felt like such a dirty, shameless, piss slut, and I was loving it!!

Her right hand grabbed the back of my head and mashed my mouth into her pussy. I was a helpless, quivering mass of horny putty in her hands. Everything she did and said just made me hornier and hornier. My prick throbbed painfully. I think it was trying to shoot, but it couldn't. My balls were really starting to hurt now too.

The floodgates opened up and Leslee filled my mouth with frothy, bubbling pee jetting directly into my eager mouth. I gulped it down, moaning in ecstasy. This was incredible. My whole body was vibrating. My senses were flooded in a yellow, salty, acrid ocean of heaven. Rapture. I think it must have been the coffee, but her urine had a bitter, sharp taste to it. Not the same as the early-morning horror she had served me first thing I woke, but powerful nonetheless. My throat and stomach lurched in protest, but I overrode them. I just kept swallowing mouthful after mouthful of Leslee's vile, delicious pee.

"Yessss," she whispered as she emptied her bladder. "Oh, yesss, fuck, I'm gonna cummmm....."

She mewled and whimpered as I sucked on her twat. The last trickles of pee issued from her urethra and I gratefully slurped them down. I began sucking more intensely on her vulva, eager to bring her off. My tongue tapped against her clit, swiping and swirling as I lovingly cleaned her, simultaneously edging her closer and closer to orgasm.

Finally she burst! With a sensuous moan, she shivered and bucked, grinding her pussy into my face as she came hard. With her eyes closed and her head arched back, she groaned in satisfaction and reached up to pinch her nipples through her top.

"God fucking damn it," she whispered. "God fucking damn it, that was so good. You're my little piss pot. You're my dirty fucking little piss pot..."

My cock pounded in shameful lust at her words. Oh my god, every time she talked like that it just sent my brain whiling with pleasure!! I wished she would say more, that she would humiliate me more...

With a sharp intake of breath she gently grabbed my head and dislodged her pussy from my sucking lips. Obediently I released her as she stepped back and let her skirt fall back into place as she positioned her hands on her hips. I continued kneeling before her. Kathy and Marion were riveted to the spectacle, both obviously excited.

"Mmm! That was so good!" Leslee exclaimed. "Ok, Pisspot, you've fulfilled your duty. For the moment. On your feet!"

I stood at her command with a grin.

She tried to maintain a stern facial expression, but cracked into a huge smile as my other two sisters broke out into laughter.

"I'm having a real hard time berating you like you deserve, Pisspot!! You're just too damn cute!" Leslee beamed.

"Sorry," I chuckled. My dick throbbed joyfully before my eldest sister. I sort of hoped she wouldn't have me get off, just to give it a bit of a break.

"Ok, crew," Leslee said to no one in particular, "Let's get it together. We have all the supplies, so let's load up." The she turned to me. "We're going for a picnic, Tom. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Sure does, Les," I replied.

"Ok, girls, I've got the vitamins," said Leslee, producing a pill bottle. "Get some water for us, Pisspot."

"And this will NOT affect the taste, right, Kathy?" Marion broke in.

"I already told you," Kathy responded as I went into the kitchen and retrieved three glasses. "Just the colour. Not the taste. I don't know why you wanna be so nice, anyway."

"My own reasons," Marion grinned back.

The next fifteen minutes or so were a flurry of activity -- I was given baskets, blankets, towels, groceries and wine and charged with taking them down to Leslee's car. It was an SUV, actually, a black Lincoln Navigator, and there was more than adequate space in the rear, even though it took me three trips.

I felt sort of proud that I was doing all the heavy lifting -- both because it made me feel like the big, strong man of our quartet, and also because it sort of felt like I was their servant, relegated to the grunt work while they made loftier plans.

When I came up to retrieve more gear, the girls were busy. Leslee was packing a duffle bag, and Kathy and Marion were sitting at the computer. It was strange; they seemed to be chanting or humming something, whispering and giggling whenever I came back up and then Kathy typing away on the keyboard. I wondered what they were all up to, and it excited me even more. Even stranger, Leslee and Kathy were still munching away on asparagus. We were about to go on a picnic, but they were scarfing the stuff down like they hadn't seen food in a week.

"You sure you don't want some, Mari?" asked Leslee.

"Yep, I'm sure," she returned with a nod and a smile. I couldn't figure what that was all about, but I was sure I'd be in for a full day of surprises.

When we were ready, we all took the elevator down to the parking garage together. Leslee had her duffle bag and Kathy was typing away on her Iphone. She and Marion were still occasionally snickering, and it kept my curiosity piqued. "All right, saddle up!!" called out Leslee as the elevator doors opened, and we all filed into her vehicle and she started the motor.

A quick drive through the city led us to the park, a huge public space with woods, art galleries, attractions, walking paths and an aquarium. Leslee parked in one of the large lots and we all got out. I loaded up with pretty much everything, excepting the bag that Leslee carried. Kathy and Marion weren't carrying anything but Kathy's Iphone that they continued poring over.

I was laden down, not quite struggling with all our supplies, but by the time we reached the picnic table in the secluded grove Les led us to, I was puffing a bit and my shoulders were getting sore. I happily put down everything on the table and we quickly set up, pouring wine and serving the salad.

My three sisters all partook of the wine, and I joined in. We were all quickly laughing and joking around, enjoying the sunshine and each other's company in the semi-privacy of the sylvan clearing we currently had to ourselves. Once again, I was a bit confused by my sisters' eating habits. Leslee and Kathy were again eating asparagus like it was going out of style -- it seemed they were merely eating salad to supplement their primary meal of asparagus. Marion, on the other hand, ate no salad at all. She had me cut up a fresh pineapple for her, and ate it exclusively. I had some salad and ate some pineapple, too.

I was preparing for the main course when Kathy spoke up, "Are we gonna do this soon? I've gotta go pretty bad here..." My cock instantly started stirring to life at her words.

"Can you hold it for a bit?" asked Leslee. "Let me have some more wine and chug some water. I've gotta catch up. Ideally we should all be about bursting. Plus, we want to let this stuff take maximum effect, right?" she added, waving a stalk of asparagus with a huge grin.

"You girls are sick bitches, you know that?" smiled Marion, taking a bite of pineapple. "I've gotta go here, too, but I can hold it. You, Kathy?"

"I'll be ok for a bit... but I don't know how long! I'll say something if I can't hold it any longer. So how's this going to work anyway? You couldn't get the she-wees, right Marion?"

"Um, nope," replied Marion, a bit sheepishly. "Uh, they were sold out. So, how are we gonna do this?"

"Well," mused Leslee, "I guess we just sit on the bench, spread 'em and let 'er rip!"

"Oh my god!" Marion giggled, glancing quickly at me. "He won't have a chance then! He'll be soaked!"

"I'm ok with that," Leslee replied with a devilish grin. Marion looked at her two sisters, her eyes wide with wonder and excitement. Kathy just smiled slyly. I understood their plan now. They were all going to piss on me at the same time!!

"But he'll have to walk back to the car!" Marion breathed with an incredulous, open-mouthed smile. The girls' gaze shifted over at me, then back to each other, then they broke out in roars of hysterical laughter. I chuckled along with them, excited and scared at the prospect. My dick was like steel. My blood was pounding. What if we got caught?!

"Stop it! I'm gonna piss myself!!" Kathy snorted. The girls got a hold of themselves a bit, but kept grinning and snickering. Leslee raised a bottle of water in a mock toast, then began chugging it down.

We resumed chatting and goofing around, drinking wine and generally carrying on. Leslee was really putting it away. She finished a whole bottle of wine to herself, and was already on to her next glass. I was appointed designated driver after it became quite clear that Leslee wasn't going to be able to safely take the helm. "That's ok, we've got plenty of something else for you to drink, Tom," she remarked.

Soon after we had finished the chicken and potato salad, I was cleaning up a bit and Kathy started really shifting around in her seat. "Ok, we've got to do this now!" she exclaimed. "I can't hold it any longer!!"

"Thank god," said Marion, "I've gotta go bad, too. I've been waiting for you to say that!"

Leslee laughed. "Ok, sisters, let's not hold back any longer! I've got a growing need here in my bladder, too! All right, Pisspot! On the ground in front of us! Kneel down! Yeah, that's right!"

Kathy giggled uncomfortably. "Shit, I can't hold it. How are we gonna do this? We can't all... Fuck, we need to all aim... Fuck, I'm gonna pee!"

"Don't!" barked Leslee, laughing. "Hold your pee, you wimp! Ok, get in the middle, Kath. Mari and I both have bendy legs. Ok, good. Now put your feet up on the bench. We'll drape our legs around... Yeah, like that. Ok, now... Shit!!"

As Marion and Leslee were lifting their legs on either side of Kathy to cross over, we heard voices and some laughing. Someone was coming!!

I was kneeling on the ground in front of my three sisters, my dick pounding and my cheeks reddening as they hurriedly disentwined their legs and smoothed their skirts down. A young man and woman came into view, strolling and laughing together. The man had a ball, and a medium-sized tawny dog was leaping up and down at it as he held it aloft.

"Oh, god, please go away, please go away, please go away," Kathy whispered, her eyes closed and a tortured expression on her face.

Marion let out a guffaw of nervous laughter. The woman glanced over in our direction and spied me kneeling. Her face took on a quizzical expression, then she turned and followed her man and the dog.

The moment they were out of sight, Leslee rasped, "Ok, let's do this! Mari, get your leg up here again."

"Shit, they better not come back..." mused Marion.

"I don't care if they come back!" whimpered Kathy. "I've gotta go, I've gotta go, I've gotta go!!!" Her hips were rocking wildly as she placed her feet up on the bench and spread her legs, raising her sundress to reveal her fiery red pussy. Leslee and Marion were raising and kicking their legs over Kathy's, resting their feet on one another's opposite thighs, then raising their skirts as well, giggling all the while. My pulse was racing a million miles a minute and my dick was absolutely raging in my pants.

Kathy mewled out a sob of anguish, and a little squirt of urine emanated from between her pink pussy lips. I dove forward to catch it. It was bright, brilliant yellow! Like neon! And when my tongue made contact with her cunt, the smell hit me. So powerful! Fuck! Pungent! And the taste was so acrid, so foul! My god!!!

"Back!" Leslee snapped at me. "Get back, Pisspot!! Open your mouth! Ok, girls, on three..."

But Kathy couldn't hold back anymore. With a quiet wail, she threw back her head and an incredible geyser of fluorescent yellow piss arced into the air at me.

"Fuck it!" gasped Marion. "Go! Go!!" With that, she too let fly, first a tiny squirt, then a great cascading jet of piss. Her urine was that bright, golden, glowing yellow, too, but as her squirt caught me in my open mouth, I discovered it was absolutely delicious, sweet and tangy! It was wonderful!!

I hurriedly gulped down what I had in my mouth and opened for more as Leslee chuckled. "Three!!" she barked, flexed her abs, and rocketed a geyser of neon yellow pee at me. My cock was spasming in unimaginably ecstasy!! I couldn't comprehend this! My three gorgeous sisters had their delectable pussies exposed, spread, and were urinating in concert, raining gigantic blasts of piss straight toward me!

Kathy opened her eyes and looked down at me with a deep moan of and shudder of relief, spread her cunt lips further open with her fingers, and adjusted her stream. Her mouth was slightly agape, her expression a mixture of suffering and glorious release.

Leslee and Marion did likewise, spreading their labia and concentrating, focusing and intensifying their streams. My mind was in overload!! I opened my mouth as wide as I could, but at the distance of about a foot and a half, pee was spraying everywhere!! It was splashing into my eyes, so I had to close them. I did so with utmost regret, as I couldn't get enough of the heavenly sight before me. My three sisters, all cunts spread, two bright red with the pubic hair of my eldest and youngest sisters, and the shaved pink vulva of my middle sister. With my eyes shut tight I gulped down a mouthful and opened my mouth again.

The taste set every nerve in my tongue jangling. It was a medley of sweet, delicious juice and foul, rancid waste. The stink was overpowering! I gave up trying to get every drop and just tried to gulp down as much as I could, but it was getting everywhere. In my hair, all over my face, dripping down, soaking my shirt, dotting my pants... I was literally being absolutely drenched in my sisters' hot piss!!!

Their streams seemed to last forever as they began to hum and sigh groans of relief and satisfaction. "Oh fuck, thank god..." groaned Kathy. The piss just kept coming and coming, although not as forcefully now. I leaned in a bit closer and was able to fill my mouth more easily. My cock was jerking and my prostate fluttering and hammering. It was absolute rapture; though I was not ejaculating, it felt like my entire body, my mind and my nervous system were all overloaded with one, continuous, crushing orgasm. My entire world was my sisters' piss, and I never wanted to leave!!

Finally the flow was down to one stream: Kathy's. At this point I was able to open my eyes again. I leaned in closer to Kathys' pussy and hungrily took in her trickling stream of urine. Ugh, it was awful!! With my face contorting in revulsion, I gulped down the last few mouthfuls she had to offer me. I shuddered as my stomach protested. It didn't matter to me though; I was over the moon. Leslee and Marion were grinning down at me the whole time.

"Fuck," said Kathy, "my pee got everywhere..." Indeed, she had not been able to escape her own spray the way that Leslee and Marion had; her crotch was damp with her own waste. There was also a small pool of piss on the bench in front of her. I quickly bent in to the task of cleaning her. Delicious!! And horrible at the same time. Her pussy was so sweet, but her urine... Augh!! It sent thrills of disgust, humiliation and joy through me all at once.

Her piss had dripped down between her butt cheeks, so I began licking further down her taint to clean her, reaching and lapping her anus with my tongue.

"Eek! What are you doing!!" she squealed as I licked and cleaned all between her ass cheeks. Then I slurped up along her inner thighs, hunting for any little droplets of her piss that might still be clinging to her. I sought out her cleft and began probing between her labia, swirling my tongue through her folds, delighting in her taste and texture. I licked over her inner labia and flicked my tongue over her clit. She jumped a bit and giggled. I began pressing and revolving my tongue in and around her vaginal opening, then began kissing and lightly sucking on her clit. She yelped a bit and laughed again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sis Piss Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds