Sissy/Cock Sucker Dictionary

You can suck one, two, a dozen cocks anonymously... which is a dream CUM (yes, CUM) true.

You also have the opportunity to experience different sizes, shapes and races.

As I said, it is a dream CUM true.

Guilt:

Almost every cock sucker will experience various levels of guilt.

Guilt for thinking about sucking cock.

Guilt immediately after sucking cock.

Guilt when you look at your wife and ask yourself "why did I do that?"
You will convince yourself you won't do it again... it was a one-time thing.

Yet you will suck cock again.

Then feel guilty afterwards as you lie in your bed with cum aftertaste in your mouth as your wife snores beside you.

You'll shake your head at your weakness.

Once more promise yourself you won't do it again.

Yet you will suck cock again.

And again.

And again.

The cycle will continue.

But...

Eventually the guilt will fade as you accept that you are a cock sucker.

Hypnosissy:

Hypnosissy videos are specialized videos with the purpose of convincing men to suck cock or to become sissies.

Videos include:

-women sucking cock or getting fucked (the camera focusing on the cock and with a voiceover of a sultry voice intended to brainwash you (a man) that you are the woman.

-shemales getting fucked (again with a hypnotic, sexy voice telling you over and over that sucking cock is natural; that getting ass fucked is natural.

-BBC cocks fucking woman after woman... the focus on the big, black cock (the feminine voice this time focusing on the interracial attraction of white men submitting to black cock).

There are lots of these on Pornhub and other sites, and again tooting my own horn, a great series called Hypnosissy that explores a straight guy's discovery of these videos (gifts from his manipulative girlfriend) and his inevitable downfall.

For those curious and yet not yet able to pull the trigger... these are great videos to push you to the next level.

Interracial:

White men suck cock... black men get their cocks sucked.

White men bend over... black men fuck.

White men bottom... black men Top (see below).

It's that simple.

Literotica:

A great website to read gay, shemale and sissy stories to explore your curiosity.

Load:

The creamy cum bubbling in the balls of a Top (see below).

What every cock sucker wants down his throat or on his face.

What every sissy wants down her throat, on her face, or in her Man Cunt (see below).

What I imagine you are craving right now.

Lonely:

Most straight cock suckers are lonely. They love sucking cock. They crave sucking cock. Yet it's not something you can talk about with your buddies.

Imagine telling your best friend while watching a ball game: "Man, did I suck a nice, fat cock yesterday!"

And of course you can't tell your wife: "Honey, nothing makes me happier than a big cock face fucking me and shooting its load in my mouth."

Thus a cock sucker is often lonely. Unless he finds someone who needs a suck buddy or he discovers a buddy who is willing to use his mouth regularly, he can be very, very lonely.

Knees:

The natural position of a cock sucker or a sissy.

The positon they feel most natural in.

M4M:

A code on a classified site for a man looking for another man for sex.

Man Cunt:

The humiliating or feminine name for a sissy's asshole. Since you're now a female in sexual situations, you must have a cunt.

Mid-life Crisis:

All men have them.

Some go on a trip.

Some buy a Porsche.

Some become curious about sucking cock.

Which are you? If you are still reading this, the answer is obvious.

Panties:

Usually pink and usually the first thing a future sissy wears.
Panties make a male feel feminine... sexy... submissive.

Panties are so much silkier than male underwear, and once a man tries them he/she will want to wear them all the time.

Pantyhose:

What many sissies and some cock suckers wear.

They are another symbol of being feminine, sexy and submissive.

Pegged:

When a women fucks a man with a strap-on cock.

For cock suckers, this is often something they will start wondering about once they are regularly sucking cock.

It is a natural progression in a cock sucker's feminine exploration.

It is also a humiliating activity that occurs sometimes for a cuckold after watching his wife get pounded by another man. (Being pegged isn't necessarily humiliating, but it can be.)

Pink:

The colour of a sissy.

Pornhub:

The ultimate place for gay videos, shemale videos and hypnosissy videos.

Prostate:

Some sissies can come from getting fucked in their man-cunt, and this usually occurs because their prostate is stimulated.

PS: all men should explore getting their prostate pleasured.

Rim job:

Like ass eating, although this is more swirling your tongue around a dominant man's rosebud.

Sauna:

A great place to find some cock.

Shemale:

A perfect dream for any cock sucker. A woman with a cock. Sucking her seems less gay and makes it easier to rationalize your attraction to cock.

Many straight men become curious while watching shemale porn as they start watching the woman: her tits... her legs... her ass. Thus they don't even realize they are also watching the cock. Yet once the thought is triggered, there is no going back.

Size queen:

Is something most sissies and many cock suckers become.

First they crave cock.

Then they crave bigger cock.

Then they crave even bigger cock.

Sissies love to take a massive cock in their man-cunt. The bigger the cock, the bigger the rush.

Sodomy:

A technical term for taking a cock in the ass, one you can use in polite society (yeah, right).

Spit roasted:

When a sissy has cocks in her mouth and man-cunt simultaneously. Usually on all fours and bouncing back and forth like a rocking horse... deep throating a cock and then taking the entire other cock in her man-cunt and then deep throating...

A sissy's favourite position.

Straight:

A myth for most.

Almost every guy is curious about cock or willing to have a cock sucker or sissy pleasure his cock.

So odds are you're either a Bottom (see above) or a Top (see below).

Straight cocksucker:

A man who likes girls, often is married, but secretly sucks cock. Every year there are more and more straight cock suckers in the world, as porn and a more modern mindset allow men's natural instincts to have free rein.

Submissive:

Most cock suckers and all sissies are submissive.

They were born to please.

Born to obey.

Born to serve.
Born to suck.

Suck buddy:

A male friend you can go to regularly to get the load you crave.

In a perfect world you remain friends, but with the added benefit of a cock to suck, a load to swallow.

It's just another take on Friends with Benefits.

I mean who wouldn't love watching a game, getting their cock sucked, then watching more of the game?

Swallow:

What every cock sucker and sissy is expected to do.

A cock sucker or sissy never spits out a load.

Never gags on a cock.

Never wastes any cum.

Always swallows.

If given a facial, he or she scoops the cum off and swallows it.

Top:

A man who fucks other men (bottoms), but doesn't suck cock or get fucked.

Usually dominant.

Twink:

A really feminine cock sucker or sissy. Usually thin, hairless, young and has a stereotypical high-pitched voice (although not always).

***

Author's Advice:

So R U hungry for cock now?

If yes... and I know it's yes:

Go find yourself a cock.

P.S. Did I miss any terms I should add?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds