• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sissy's Three Mistresses Pt. 01

Sissy's Three Mistresses Pt. 01

This tale is for the readers who've asked for more sex in my stories.

--

I was delighted when Mistresses Lena, Cindy and Sarah showed me the penthouse apartment where I would be kept. The historic landmark on Manhattan's upper west side was built in the Italian Renaissance style and had been newly renovated. The bathroom had a bidet where I could clean myself before the ladies pegged me. I loved the flowered wallpaper, the canopy bed and other feminine touches.

Mistress Cindy poured champagne for Lena, Sarah and herself as we all relaxed in the living room. She and Sarah sat on the plush sofa while Lena took an upholstered chair. I sat on the floor which is my custom when I am with dominant women.

"I like the pretty pink rosebuds on your dress, Honeysuckle," said Mistress Lena.

Honeysuckle is the girly name that my three keepers chose for me. My little sissy heart goes pitty-pat whenever I hear it.

"Thank you, Mistress Lena," I replied with a giggle. Then I tucked my legs under me and fanned out the skirt to cover my stiletto heels. I beamed my broadest lipstick smile to my keepers.

Mistress Lena continued, "Does anyone mind if I play with Honeysuckle?"

When Cindy and Sarah did not object, Lena joined me on the floor.

She lifted the skirt of my satin frock to my chin and revealed the chiffon petticoat underneath along with my hosiery and garter belt. I was tickled because I love showing off my lingerie!

"Ooh! Is that the La Perla suspender belt I gave you?" enquired Cindy from the sofa.

"Yes, Mistress Cindy," I replied. "I adore the floral embroidery. Thank you so much, Mistress!"

Sarah recorded a video of me in my lovely intimates while I smiled and waved.

Mistress Lena was removing my sheer nylon panties when someone knocked at the door.

"Come in!" she called out.

A waiter from room service rolled in a cart with canapes and another bottle of champagne. He glanced at me and then addressed Mistress Lena.

"It's none of my business, Madame, but is that your new sissy?"

"Yes, Walter," she replied. "The old one insisted on having a penectomy. We wanted a full service sissy, so we seduced this one. Would you like to take a turn? Honeysuckle loves a dildo in his heinie so I'm sure that a real boner would be a treat."

"No thank you, Madame. That would be out of place."

"Come on, Walter," Lina coaxed. "I'll bet he'd love it, wouldn't you Honeysuckle?"

"Yes, please, Mr. Walter!" I said with enthusiasm. Then I batted my long eyelashes and licked my lips provocatively.

"Very well!" replied Walter with eagerness in his voice.

The tall and handsome waiter unzipped his pants and stood in front of me. I put my pink glossy lips around his willy and sucked until he was nice and hard.

Then Mistress Lena bent me over a chair and told me to spread my legs. She applied lube to my sissy hole and told Walter that I was ready for him. Walter pressed the head of his stiffy against my rosebud and it slid right inside.

My three mistresses applauded and hooted as Walter screwed me. I began moaning as my little sissy wienie stiffened and began leaking cum. Walter finished before I did. Then he stood, pulled up his pants and bowed to the ladies. Lena tipped him generously before he left.

Mistress Lena continued where she had left off before we were interrupted. She removed the velvet full-circle skirt she was wearing along with her panties. Lena wears pretty lingerie that I adore. Today she was in a lace Felina garter belt with pretty little bows where the elastic straps attach to the belt. Her metal garter tabs held chic Cervin of Paris nylon hosiery. I ogled her lovely intimates as she pushed me down on my back. Then Mistress Lena settled her coochie on my hard rod and impaled herself.

Meanwhile, Mistresses Cindy and Sarah were canoodling on the sofa. Sarah had removed her satin blouse and push up bra. Cindy was massaging one of Sarah's big tits and suckling the other one. Meanwhile, Sarah's hand was under Cindy's skirt. Both ladies were moaning softly.

Mistress Lena fucked me slowly and tenderly at first and then she increased the tempo. Soon we were both approaching a glorious climax. Lena is a very considerate person, though, and she politely enquired of her friends.

"Do you two want to ride Honeysuckle's dipstick or can I make him spurt?"

"No, we're good," answered Cindy breathlessly.

By now Mistress Cindy's knickers were on the carpet beside the sofa. She was rapidly approaching orgasm herself as Sarah continued stroking her pussy.

With no need to save my stiffy for Cindy and Sarah, Lena screwed me violently until we climaxed simultaneously in an explosion of erotic bliss.

Mistress Lena is generous as well as considerate, and she slipped a hundred dollar bill inside my bra.

"Buy yourself something pretty, Honeysuckle," she said sweetly.

"I've got to be off," Lena told her friends. "Ralph and I are going to a charity ball for sissy victims of spouse abuse tonight."

"I'm leaving, too," said Cindy. "The bondage store is having a sale."

--

I hope the story was entertaining. Your comments are welcome.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sissy's Three Mistresses Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 298 milliseconds