• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister and her Girlfriend Ch. 02

Sister and her Girlfriend Ch. 02

12

The morning after I made love to my sister Becky for the first time I woke up with a pounding headache. We had all had a lot to drink, after all. And while I was grateful for the loosening of inhibitions that led to pleasure, my pain presently was undeniable. Maybe it was that, or maybe you're just supposed to feel a little guilty after cumming inside your sister, but I had a mild bout of anxiety and disquiet.

I was lying on their bed, on the far side of the room away from the door and closest to the sliding glass balcony door. It was still only 7:00 a.m. but the room was already filling up with bright sunlight despite the drawn curtains. I realized in a moment it was from the window of the small bathroom near me. As my eyes adjusted to the light and I shook the sleep off, I took in the room around me. Like many girls' rooms, Becky and Tammy's bedroom was filled with soft colors and in the early morning it was giving the room a sort of pink and peach glow. Lying on my back, I turned my head to the right and looked upon their sleeping figures.

They were in a half-embrace, a light cotton sheet covering them. They probably got cold overnight, I thought, but I was sweating a little. Probably the alcohol, but the room was starting to feel a bit warm. Becky was closest to me, and the sheet was only half covering her. Like me, she runs a little hotter than even most girls, but I could see Tammy was cuddled up snugly under it with her knees pulled up almost in a fetal position. Her left arm was under the pillow Becky was sleeping on, her right arm stretched out with her hand resting on Becky's hip. For her part, Becky was sprawled out almost face down. Her back was towards me, her right arm under her pillow, maybe clasping Tammy's hand, but her left arm thrown back behind her almost as if we had been holding hands. Like I mentioned the sheet was only half covering her, with her legs under it but her back exposed. I remembered that she always was a fitful sleeper and got hot easily. I had known for years that she preferred to sleep in the nude, and it was only a half-secret between us. For that reason she had never been a fan of sleepovers. And she absolutely hated family trips because we had to share a room, especially if it was a big family gathering and there were cousins involved.

For my part, I had always found her preference curious; thrilling, even. As we got older I had often masturbated thinking about her getting ready for bed. I would imagine her stripping out of her pajamas. Did she admire her own body as she did so? Is that when she decided if she was going to touch herself? Maybe sometimes she fell asleep before undressing, and would wake up sweating. I fantasized about sneaking into her room. Maybe she would wake up and invite me in. I would put my hand on her pussy to find it wet and waiting for me. I usually slept naked too, or in my boxers. Did she think about that? Sometimes I heard her get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Did she go naked? Or did she have to get dressed before stepping out? Maybe sometimes she didn't bother. Maybe sometimes she hoped I would catch her. Or: maybe sometimes she thought about sneaking into my room, slipping into my bed, And finding my cock hard and hungry for her.

I lay there remembering those fantasies and what had happened the night before, when I noticed she was wearing panties. The same pink panties she had on last night, when she spread her legs and then humped me on the couch. The pink panties she took off and let fall on the floor soon after, just before I put my cock inside her. And then I noticed that under the blanket Tammy was wearing a white tank top. Not the green one she'd had on the night before (I think that was probably still in the living room).

For some reason that made me worried. It seemed like an odd bit of modesty after what we had all done together. Did they regret it? It occurred to me that they were a couple; a lesbian couple at that. Did they resent me getting between them? Had I put their intimacy at risk for a lay? As much as I wanted my sister, I did not want to cause her a headache. I knew how messy group sex could get. Just the year before a friend from work had invited me over to his house. After meeting his wife, he had told me that she was attracted to me and wanted to sleep with me. To my surprise, he was very eager to let me sleep with her. I took him up on it, and we all three had a bit of fun for a few weeks.

But, after a while she got a little too attached to me, and he began to resent me. I think she had genuine feelings for me, or maybe she did not have those feelings for him. I was confused because it hadn't been my idea to begin with, and I assumed as adults they had all that stuff figured out ahead of time. I had a heart-to-heart with the guy and apologized, saying I had not intended this. I suggested we should stop. At first he seemed grateful, but then after another week he became really hostile. I got the feeling his wife was upset at not seeing me anymore, or being left out of the decision. But I never asked, and I ended up leaving the job soon after that. It was unfortunate because I liked them both, but I guess things went too far and I had gotten mixed up in a real relationship.

All of this was rolling around my head that morning. My heart even started beating hard. Maybe they had stayed up after the sex, even though I had thought we all drifted off together. Maybe Becky or Tammy, or both, regretted what had happened. Maybe one or both of them cried. Maybe they hated me, and wished that I'd go away, but like a dumb ape I was passed out drunk next to them. I felt terrible, like a nuisance and an interloper. And I was aware that a lot of this was paranoia, but I have always listened to my gut and my gut was telling me to leave them alone. For once I was grateful at being an early riser, as the two seemed still deeply asleep, and I quietly moved off the bed.

As I stood I remembered that I had made to their bedroom fully clothed, and started looking for my clothes on the floor. Typical women, their room was covered in clothes. But mine were easily found on top of the mess, piled up next to the bed where they had undressed me as we kissed. That was a sweet memory, but again I felt troubled remembering how drunk we had all been. I found my boxers a little farther away, at the foot off the bed where I had kicked them off after Becky pulled them down and begged me to fuck her. It was all coming back to me now, and I started to wonder if I was making something out of nothing. Still, it didn't seem a bad idea to leave them alone for a while. If they hadn't talked before, maybe they would like to now. Quietly I gathered my clothes in a bundle and picked them up.

As I stood up, my belt jingled somewhat loudly. At this Becky made a little moan and writhed around, sighing softly. But she did not wake up and instead brought her left arm up. Finding Tammy she hugged her closer. Tammy was really out, making only a small adjustment as Becky drew closer. They looked beautiful. I thought about putting my worry aside and joining them again, but by now I was feeling silly anyway so I stuck to my plan. Fortunately the bedroom door was wide open, so I made my way out and down the short hallway to my bedroom.

I let my clothes fall on the floor, hanging on to my boxers. The pile dropped with a thud and the belt jingled again. I knew immediately it had been too loud. Robotically I climbed back into my boxers and went out again into the hallway and went into the other restroom. It had been designated as my bathroom, but really it was the guest bathroom as well so it didn't feel that personal. I kept it clean, though the girls always teased me about leaving shavings or having my "guy stuff" laying around. Any time one of their friends came over and went to pee, Becky and Tammy made a big deal out of offering them the use of the more private restroom in their bedroom. "Or you can use the manly one," they'd laugh. Some of their friends indeed preferred to use the one in their room. But I had noticed when we were hanging out both Becky and Tammy used my bathroom, and I had often thought about them pulling down their panties and sitting down to pee. When it was just the three of us you could hear most of what someone was doing in there through the thin walls. Becky in particular had long forceful pees, and sometimes Tammy and I would giggle when she went in. It only now occurred to me that when I went in to piss, surely the girls heard all of it. Funny, they had never commented on it.

At present I shook my head and tried to focus on draining my full bladder. I pulled the door almost closed, but to avoid making sound I left it ajar. I pulled my cock out of my boxers and aimed it at the toilet. I had some morning wood, but it had mostly subsided. With a little focus I relaxed and eventually started pissing. I have always been a hard pisser, and after a night of drinking and fucking, and now with a semi going, it came out hard and loud. It felt great, the relief coursing through my loins. As I stood there, I could smell Becky's pussy juice still on my cock. I had been inside her, all the way inside her, just last night. By the end of my piss my dick was fully hard again and I was feeling pretty proud of myself. I remembered the way her pussy squeezed my cock as I came. I remembered her sudden wetness. Had she squirted? God, that made me super horny again. Whatever the fallout from all this, at least I had one good memory.

I tucked my erect cock back into my boxers, but it wasn't much use. I was very aroused by now. I turned and ran the sink, less worried about noise now. As I washed my hands and face, I gently humped the sink with my hard on. I remembered Becky humping me on the couch and I wondered if my pants smelled like her pussy. I decided I would go sniff them, but regardless of whether they did or not I was about to lie down on my bed jerk off and cum to my sister. Suddenly I found myself considering if I would get completely undressed and let my cum fly anywhere or jerk off into my boxers. Should I close the door, or leave it open? A tantalizing thought came to me of Becky and Tammy coming into my room to watch me stroke my cock. With that in mind, I gave the sink one more little hump and turned to leave.

Stepping into the hallway, I nearly walked full speed into Becky. I was rushing back to pleasure myself to her, but here she was standing in the doorway. She looked half-asleep, but became more alert when I almost plowed into her. "Oh! Sorry!" she said. She took me by the shoulder with her left hand, at first to hold me off from bowling her over. Then she took me more gently and squeezed softly.

"Hi! Sorry!" I said, stupidly. I felt surprised and a little guilty, at last night and at what I had just been thinking about; what I was about to do. "Did I wake you up?"

"No, it's fine," she said sleepily. She was wearing a T-shirt now, an old worn red shirt that went down to her hips. I could see her panties peeking out beneath the hem. My cock gave a little jump. I imagined those panties smelled sublime right about now.

Before I knew it, she pulled me in for a quick kiss. Just a peck on the lips, but as she did so her belly rubbed against my erection. "I didn't want to wake up Tammy, so I followed you." She leaned up and kissed me again, again rubbing against my cock. She casually reached down and gave it a little rub over my boxers. "Hmm, good morning," she said and giggled. I giggled too and reached down and gave her butt a little squeeze with my right hand, gently pulling her up into me for a deeper kiss. I let my tongue tease hers a little, but then she broke off and squirmed past me. "I need to pee, oh my god!" she half-whispered. Something about the way she spoke made it conspiratorial, like we were sneaking around our parents again. I liked it; it made me feel close to her again. I wondered if I should leave, but I sure as hell didn't want to.

She made the decision for me. Without saying anything, she pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. She gave me a brief glance but then closed her eyes. After a moment I could hear her peeing. Becky is like me in that way: she pees hard and long. She let out a soft sigh and I could see the relief making its way through her. Her full breasts were pushing against the T-shirt and her nipples were poking out through the fabric. I was enjoying this very much, and I stood in the doorway watching her, rubbing my cock through my boxers. I wanted to fuck her again, right then and there. She opened her eyes, looking up at me enjoying the sight, then looked down at my hand rubbing my hard on. My cock was barely even in my underwear anymore, the waistband pulled away from my stomach. She looked up at me again and smiled.

She ended her piss with a little grunt and a moan, then closed her eyes serenely again. She stood up, and without wiping her pussy she pulled her panties up and adjusted them snugly around herself. She walked over and leaned up again for a peck on the lips, but without stopping she took my hand. Again acting conspiratorial, she looked down the hallway at her bedroom door, but no one was there. She turned and led me into my bedroom instead and to the bed, pulling me down beside her. She was giggling again. She looked beautiful; just like that I was in love with her all over again. We lay on our sides and began to kiss passionately.

It escalated quickly. We tongue kissed for a few moments only before my hands were all over her. I was on my right side, and although we hadn't been embracing at first soon I wedged my arm under her and pulled her closer. My left leg moved between hers, my bare thigh pressing against her crotch. With my left hand I grabbed her butt, then rubbed her pussy a little. She let me lead, holding me firmly against her but not pulling too hard. I moved my left hand up and leaned away from her a little to make space and cupped her right breast. Her nipples were still poking out, so I gave it a little rub with my thumb. Then I decided it wasn't enough and I reached my hand under her shirt, feeling the soft flesh of her beautiful breasts. We kissed again, then I pulled her shirt up and kissed her nipple. She was breathing harder now, and she moaned a little. I loved discovering that my sister was a moaner. I wanted to pleasure her even more.

I raised up off the bed and pulled her T-shirt up all the way, over her head. She complied freely and was soon loose. Now she was mostly on her back, looking up at me eagerly. I left my right arm under her, at the small of her back, and moved my lips over her. Her mouth, her neck, her breasts, her tummy; all got love from me. My left hand was now at her hip, but as I moved my lips back up to her breasts I moved it between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. I could already tell she was soaking wet. I moved up again to kiss her, moving my right hand beneath her down to her ass cheek and then her ass crack. She did not resist anything, but I didn't press the ass thing for now. I let a finger of my right hand wander near her asshole but let it wander away again, moving it back to cup and squeeze her ass cheek. My left had been working on her pussy the whole time but now I let my index and thumb fight over her clit. I could feel it through her panties, engorged and hungry. In fact her panties felt like they were falling apart with how wet she was. She was moaning louder and louder, her breathing coming in little squeaks and gasps.

It occurred to me that maybe she was trying to stay quiet to not alert Tammy. But I was past caring about any of that now. I didn't care who knew about us now. In fact, it excited me to have everyone in the world know. And after all, I liked the idea of Tammy knowing. She had been part of last night, part of our first coupling. I wanted Tammy to know.

Becky had her arms thrown back, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the way I touched her. Her long, curly blonde hair was wild behind her. She looked beautiful in her ecstasy, moaning louder and louder. Then she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Fuck me, Samuel. Fuck me again." She brought her arms around me and pulled me in for a deep kiss, out tongues wrestling wetly. But then I pulled away again, a devilish idea formed in my head.

"I will," I said flatly and softly. I took my right hand out from under her. Taking her knees in my hands I gently spread her legs apart. She raised her hips slightly. Just as I expected, she thought I would pull her panties off and climb on top of her and be inside her. But I didn't want to do that. We had already done that the night before. I didn't want that to be a fluke. Instead I crawled between her legs, but I leaned down and put my arms under her. I lifted her up off the bed, pulling her to me. My barely contained cock was on her pussy, still covered by her almost disintegrating panties. She was surprised, but let out a little squeal too and I knew she was thrilled by the novelty. As I lifted her she put her arms around me and held on. Maybe she thought I was going to fuck her like that, or pin her against the wall. But that was not my intent.

I was still on my knees on the bed, but now I shifted backward and onto the floor, standing. Then I adjusted her weight on my arms. I pushed our hips together, bracing her against me, and began to kiss her hard. She kissed me back just as hard, her arms around my shoulders now as I supported her with my hands on her butt. It was difficult with her weight all on me, but she humped me a little. I could feel her panties again and she was positively leaking. So now I knew my sister was a moaner and a leaker. She had fucked me the night before and now after pissing in front of me we were about to fuck again. I had to be careful; I was so aroused now I could have cum right there, just standing like that. I took a moment to calm myself and started walking toward the door.

I don't think she knew where this was all going yet, but she giggled loudly. I was encouraged that she didn't seem concerned with being secretive anymore; that would help with the next part. "Watch your head," I announced and she broke off our kiss and buried her head against my shoulder as we passed under the door frame. When she came up again she laughed heartily and kissed me, but now she turned to see where I was taking her. I made our way down the hall and to her bedroom door.

When we got to the door we could see Tammy was waking up and looking in our direction already. When we made eye contact both Becky and I burst out in laughter. Tammy stretched languidly like a pussy cat, a confused look on her face.

"What are you two doing, you crazy fucks?" she must have thought we were loony, but being Tammy she took it all in stride. She was clearly still very sleepy but he gave us a half-smile and looked at us expectantly.

I stood at the foot of the bed and leaned down, letting Becky's weight drop off me. But before she could do anything, I took her by the hips and flipped her over. She laughed and looked at Tammy. Good girl that she was, she landed on her knees and elbows instead of just falling over. Her beautiful breasts spilled down and I envied Tammy's view, but I had my own plans. I reached and took Becky's panties by the waistband and pulled them down over her butt. Down over her fleshy thighs and to her knees. She knew just what to do: even though her feet were off the bed, she braced against my legs and pushed up for a second so I could get them off her. I took a brief moment to admire her pussy as I brought her soaked panties up to my face and bundled them up in my fist. I closed my eyes as I took a long sniff of them. It was pure heaven, smelling of her juices and pee. Then I opened my eyes to find Tammy looking at me. She was fully awake now and her smile was a grin. I tossed the panties at her; they landed on her her chest with a heavy wetness.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister and her Girlfriend Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds