• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Chat
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Sister Chat

She reached with her finger and brushed my nose.

Giggling, "You have been so bad tonight. Sooooo bad."

She is leaning close, and I press her back so she is sitting upright, "We are still in the driveway."

I quickly back out and get onto the road. She arcs her hand across my thigh holding me with the flat of her hand as I drove. I needed gas so I stopped at the station on the way, and she followed me in, or I should say weaved her way into the station behind me as I go in to pre-pay. So we get up to the counter, my sister leaning on me, my arm around her, her hair is fallen down around my shoulder. Snuggling. Thankfully this is a big enough town that no body knows us. And it dawns on me that everyone here thinks she is my girlfriend. If they only knew. I bought her a coke, sober her up realizing she is not really all that tipsy, and I believed it to be part of her game to get us out of the house together.

So, the ride home!

She immediately returned to snuggling. And as I turn back to the road Sasha says, "Am I making you hard?" eying the lump in my jeans. As she said that, reached across and gripped my cock through my jeans. No one is saying anything now, her hand stroking the length of me. "Hmmmm someone is happy." She flips her hair back over her shoulder. "So how are you and Katie doing?"

She meant it nice but it kind of came out mean. Now what do you say when your bitch in heat sister asks about your now girlfriend, or more or less girlfriend considering she's who I am sleeping with. This is dangerous ground. Anyway, I keep watching the road, Sasha is still stroking my cock.

I considered my words carefully and answer, "Same, same, she's Ok."

"Same, same? You sleeping with her?"

"Not recent...." She still has my cock, and gives it a squeeze. And there is an agonizing moment, my heart thumping in my chest. Change the subject, "Let me tell you all the things I won't do to you?"

"Mmmmmm." She closes her eyes, gently rubbing up to my stomach and back down over crotch, and up again. Agonizingly slow, light, gentle.

"I won't grab those perfect tits of yours, or lick off all those crumbs you spilled on yourself."

"You won't?"

"Or draw lines on you with my cum, or make you open those delicious legs."

She is quiet now, and I continue to drive.

"I want to work out first. You watch me?"

"Yes."

"You take off your clothes too. That's the deal."

And when we pull into her driveway she flips her leg over the top of me, and sits down on my lap facing me. Her little dress is spread out around her, so she is basically sitting down on my cock with her bare cunny. Her hips rocking and she settles down against me, and I moan at the feel of her pushing down on me.

She says, "you are seriously sexy, you smell so good right now." And she kisses me, turning her head as shes kissing me, we open wide and let our tongues play. Her eyes are closed, her hair down around our faces. She releases her kiss and holds my face with her hands looking in my eyes. "This is seriously stupid you know," she says with her lips nearly touching mine, rocking her hips and kisses me again. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close.

Oh, my god.

I am more turned on than I've ever been in my life.

I groan, "I know. Dumbest dumbest thing ever."

She locks her leg around the back of my leg as we are kissing again, which gives her leverage to push her bare mound hard against my crotch and I swear to god I was going to cum. I bring my hands down and beneath her dress and grab her bare ass - fucking god - feeling her rocking on me. She looks like she is fucking me, still kissing and dry humping in my struck.

She pulls back again and we catch our breaths, getting a little ahead of ourselves.

"Come on."

----------------------------

The energy was electric as we walked into her place. She said nothing, lay her purse down on a chair and began turning on lights and closing blinds.

I felt numb, and was literally trembling.

"Here we are," Sasha said to no one in particular. She turned her back to me, showing me, "Can you untie this?"

I pulled the little tie at her waist and watched the dress, that was cinched around her waist fall loosely around her hips. She walked away from me pulling her hair back over her shoulders and holding it in a sort of pony tail before letting it go, and taking a deep sigh she let the dress drop down her arms and off her hips, falling around her feet.

I said softly, "I could get used to that."

She turned her head to me and smiled, "You too." And touched her nose, meaning she expected a naked brother along with herself. More lights turned on, and then she walked into the kitchen and called out. "Want anything to drink." So casual and natural. I really could get used to this. I loved being with her.

"Uh, sure."

"What?"

I laughed, "Something strong."

She walked back into the room, naked with two glasses with ice, and a bottle of scotch and set it on a side table. She also had unwrapped the cake, put it on a little plate and set it next to the scotch.

I sat down on the leather sofa, and breathed out. "Scotch and chocolate cake. This is the best birthday I have ever had."

"Come on, I want to see naked boy." I was so hard, and just as she was saying that I was adjusting myself again. She was walking over to the treadmill now. She was serious, she was going to do her workout.

The room was silent, and before I poured the scotch I unzipped my jeans. The sound of the zipper was so loud, and she turned to watch as I stripped, standing with my cock straight out. The treadmill started and she was walking, with her back to me. I sat down and poured scotch, two fingers in each glass. Swirled mine around, and took a good sip.

I wanted her, wanted her in the worst way. Her hips swaying as she walked, her hair swaying back and forth over her shoulders with each step, watching as the treadmill sped up and she was in a light jog.

-----------------------------

Silently, I took a final swallow, set my glass down, got up and walked over to her; stood directly behind watching her ass bounce with each step. Her pace was picking up to a good fast pace.

"How long?"

"About Twenty minutes." Her voice already getting winded.

I took a step right to the edge of the treadmill, directly behind her. I watched the muscles of her back move as she ran, listened to her breathing. Felt the pat pat pat of each step, and the bounce of her perfect ass. She could feel my presence, but let me stand as close as I wanted. I don't think she cared what I did.

I reached out and ran my hand down her back, she pressed out against my touch, arching her back a little as she continued to run. Right at the small of her back my hand slipped along the sheen of sweat forming there. A shine of moisture from between her shoulder blades to the crack of her ass. I stroked lower and slipped my fingers into the crack of her ass, feeling the trail of moisture.

"You're very wet."

"Everywhere." She panted out of breath.

And as she ran, she let me trail my hands over her naked body. I moved to the side of her and rubbed my hand over her hip and across her abdomen, also damp now with sweat.

"Dirty girl." I cooed. Her cheeks red, she was breathing hard, holding to the bar at the front of the treadmill. Keeping her pace with the machine. I ran my hand up and down her front, gave her breasts a squeeze, and down her tummy, over her navel and abdomen, covering her bush with my hand giving her labia a little squeeze and back over her hip. She was looking over at me, giving me a be patient look, and eying my cock at the same time.

"When do your roommates come back?"

She shrugged, "Sometime tomorrow." An eye to me, "Not early."

I walked back and poured myself another scotch. At this point my cock ached, its tip ready to explode. I pushed on the head of my cock, it so wanted to be pressed, to be inside a cunt. Oh, agony. I swallowed another scotch, felt its buzz.

And with two fingers, I scooped up a dollop of frosting from my birthday cake.

"I could stay."

Between pants now, "Hoping you would."

Took my final sip, draining the glass and walked up behind her again. I was going to stay with her the night, sleep in her bed. It was too much. I could hardly contain myself. I walked back behind her again and began rubbing her again, now lubricated with sweat, hot and moist. Her whole body tight and hard from running. I stroked and rubbed her back, drawing my hand down from between her shoulder blades and over her ass, stepping to her side and again running my hands over her skin. So delicious. Letting me do whatever I wanted.

With the dollop of frosting I began to smear it over her abdomen. She immediately felt the texture of the chocolate frosting and looking down at herself let out a sigh and a laugh.

"Dirty girl." I said. I drew a heart on her tummy just above her navel. Above the heart I drew a D and below it a S.

D Hearts S written on her flesh.

I continued to rub her body, stroking down and petting her bush. As I rubbed her little puss the machine made a sound and began to slow, shifting to a fast walk.

"The cool down," she panted, gripping the bar.

And I dropped behind again watching her move, her body, soon to be mine. God I wanted her. God I wanted to drink her right up, we had all night. I stepped up onto the treadmill behind her, keeping pace with her steps following along behind her.

She realized I was behind her, "What are you..." She could feel me there as I picked up my pace moving up close behind her. My cock touching her, erratically, touching her thigh and ass. I let the tip of my cock bump against her, drawing trails of cum on her. Staying close, I wrapped my hands around her waist stepping in time with her steps, drawing closer. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder, nuzzling my chin into her hair.

"I can't wait." I whispered.

She was too exquisite for words just then, I cannot forget her smell, her liquid body. Her heat. She had become my Goddess.

"Feels nice," she cooed.

Mine all mine.

I slid in close and let my hard cock slide in between her legs, the treadmill slowing now to a even paced walk. The heat of her, the shine of her skin. The angle of my cock if I moved just right began to slide up between her legs and bump her cunny lips, and I could feel her dripping wet how easily my cock slid between her legs, luscious fruit. Opening around my tip, like a piece of fruit I was splitting in half.

She leaned down over the bar, lifting her ass and feeling my cock on her, opening the back of her legs as she walked, like an animal in heat, lifting her sex for me to impale. I felt more animal than human, and our bodies were moist, her smell intoxicating.

Feeling her lift up on her toes as the treadmill stopped, holding herself for me, I aimed and pressed, feeling the folds of her cunt open, the angle of her ass cheeks and thighs forming that pocket that leads inside. Her velvet wet pussy. I pressed, following sliding up between her legs, lifting myself to her pulling myself to her as she groaned, "put it in me."

The head of my cock pierced her in one motion, "Ahhhhh" as she leaned herself down holding herself for me. I pushed in as far as I could moaning "O000, so good."

I held her hips and tugged her close, her dark hair hanging around her face, her back shiny and slippery, holding herself to me on tip toes. I release and draw my cock out, she is pressing back with her ass. "Ahhh, Put it in me." And I push, push, filling her liquid, so wet, the juices of her taking me in. So tight. My cock pushing through to her belly. God I am in her, and sliding out, and pressing pressing deep inside. Oh God. Oh God. We were fucking.

"So good," she whimpers again, and her growl follows. She is rocking her hips and grinding against me as I fill her, each thrust over and over. Her foot curls around me, pulling me in and I am fucking her faster.

"Don't cum in me." Her lone rational thought.

I wrap my hands around her waist and press my fingers between her legs, find her clit and rub over its little nub. That G spot I've already watched her play with, and I already know the touch that makes her crazy. I can even picture us, how we look fucking, of what it feels like, of how she feels, how her body moves. Our minds, how we become one.

We kept the lights low this time, and now if feels like we are in the glow of fire, we are in a cave. There are shadows on the wall. The world becomes ancient, and we are living at a time when brothers fucked their sisters, and our bodies are absolutely right. My cock is the perfect fit, the perfect length and girth. We are one. Her tight little cunny taking my cock is perfect, the absolute perfect mouth to suck my cock. In the low lights our bodies look like wet statues, moving and fucking. The movement of our shadows, their rhythm forms a wake of motion. Our sweat and warmth, literally glowing. I am fucking her so hard now she is pressed against the bar, pushing back against me with all her might and my every thrust sends her tilting forward. She is open and her leg crooked around mine holding me to her. We are both panting and I want to cum. Oh god, don't cum in me.

I slow my thrusts, and she pressing back against me. Our sighs and coos. We move so slowly against each other. Like a dream. And then I let go, I slide out of her, am touching her sliding between her legs again. She is soaking between her legs, grasps my cock with her fingers and strokes me, god I am hungry and hard. And her whole body goes into a sort of spasm, her body following my cock as I back away.

She turns to me, smiling. "God, crazy, this is the stupidest thing we've ever done." She holds to me, and we kiss.

I love the way you move just then, and can't get over how we don't feel human. I move closer touch my belly to hers and press my cock between her legs, let it slide in the wetness, her hole is still open from my impaling. We keep kissing, soft and firm, nibbling eating, the line of her teeth, smiling as we we kiss.

"You taste so good."

"So good."

Her body is trembling, and she begins to push me back toward the sofa.

"I need to sit down."

But when she gets there, lays herself back opening her legs wide, this cradle for me to enter. She is so hungry, her eyes liquid and dark. She already looks like she has fucked for a lifetime. I lay down between her legs, and lay within her heat, feeling the hunger and sweat of her body. I lay down and immediately slide my cock inside, her body so utterly mine. I take her. Lay on her, fucking. I am inside without so much as a tease. Can feel my belly fluttering against hers, the quivering of our hearts, sliding on each other we can barely breath and we are kissing again as I rise and fall on her body. Fucking her again, I will be inside her all night.

I kiss your open mouth, my baby bird, and I bite her shoulder and lick the chocolate off her breasts, fucking slowly, long slow strokes. Taking me, every inch.

"Ahhh, ahhh." She begins to moan out, and I lift myself up hard so my cock enters at a steep angle rubbing her clit with each thrust, her body sliding up the couch. She is spasming and cumming. Oh god felt so good.

Her smile again, her eyes closed tight, and an almost laugh as her body spasms and her cunny clutches my cock tight and she throws her arms around my neck and holds on for the ride of her life. My heart is beating so fast, and I cannot catch my breath. We are pounding our bodies together. I could feel myself exploding right inside her, and a wave of confusion. I promised. I didn't care. She could have pulled away but pressed back even harder. Cum rising from deep inside.

"You cumming in me?" and "Oh shit!" But she began to buck against me even harder, arching her back and sliding and pressing her cunt to me. I came so quickly, ribbons of cum spraying into her, holding her to me. She was not pulling away, but grinding back against me, she could feel me as I pulsed into her. We were complicit.

I let out a deep guttural moan, And then her body began to quiver, her thighs and cunny shaking over my cock and I could feel her cunt squeezing around me, as she held to me, digging her nails into my back. I could feel her cumming with me just then, hear her whimpering.

I am whispering, "You are a goddess."

She can only moan "mmmmmm. Crazy....." and her smile. An other worldly gaze. And she holds me close, filled up with me, still squirming. We are unwinding, relaxing. My cock buried deep inside, squishing together. I can feel her leaking onto the sofa.

We are nowhere.

I taste her again, our bodies falling now, settling, easing back. Curling ourselves together in a warm little puddle. My cock sucking on your cunt, the mix of Sasha's pussy juices and my cum, we lay there, and my cock slowly slipping out.

She kisses me deeply, and touches my nose. Looking at me.

"You came in me. I have no protection," she spread her legs showing me the white cum leaking out her cunt.

I guess I turned her lady cake into a cream pie.

------------------------------

Let me know what you thought. Your comments motivate me to write and give me ideas.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Chat
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds