• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Falls in Love with My Cock

Sister Falls in Love with My Cock

12

I was stuck in the back 3rd row seat of our family SUV, watching videos on my phone of myself and my girlfriend having sex. My parents were in the front, and the middle of the car was piled high with suitcases, ice boxes, and junk for the trip. My twin sister, Kirsten, was asleep on a pillow, leaning against the window. I was horny as fuck and slowly rubbing my dick through my shorts.

We were moving across the country in the middle of summer, and my sister and I had left behind a boyfriend and girlfriend. My girlfriend and I had been having sex 3 or 4 times a day, mostly oral and quick fucking. She was a true nympho. Everything turned her on and she had endless, juicy orgasms. We fucked, sucked, and fingered almost non-stop for 2 months, and now it was over. I was a junkie without a fix, with a 9-inch cock as hard as steel, and nothing to do but watch videos of my girlfriend, and try not to cum. I needed to cum, but I would somehow have to get rid of a lot of evidence, because I cum like a porn star. I couldn't cum in my shorts without making a huge mess.

I was entranced by a video of my cock being swallowed by my girlfriend, when my sister put her head against my shoulder. "Fuck," I whispered angrily, "stay on your own side!" I fumbled with the phone with one hand, while trying to hide my dick, which was straining to rip through my shorts.

"What?! Oh my god! You're watching porn!" Kirsten slapped my arm and tried to grab my phone. She reached into my lap, causing me to push down to protect my erection from discovery, and I had to give up the phone.

She stared at the screen. "You like watching guys with big dicks getting sucked off?" she teased. "She's really enjoying it. I think I'll keep this for a while." Kirsten's mouth was open and her eyes were transfixed on my phone.

"Give me back my phone!" I couldn't decide if it would be more embarrassing for her or for me to tell her that she was watching her own brother fucking her best friend's mouth.

My sister and I had been doing our own thing for the past year and not spending much time together. Plus, I stole her best friend, who had been too distracted by my dick to hang out much lately. Kirsten was thin, but muscular and athletic. Gymnastics and cheerleading gave her strong thighs and a round, plump ass. Her tits were perky B-cups, her waist was narrow, and her strawberry blonde hair made her popular with the boys. I never bothered to look at her for long before, but in my present hyper-sexual state, her naked, tan legs looked good enough to eat. Her green eyes were filled with lust and the backseat was beginning to smell like musky pussy.

Suddenly her eyes got bigger. She turned and looked at me and said, "This is Mandy! What the fuck? I'm watching a porno of my own brother? Oh my god," she said. She continued to watching.

"Well, give it back then!" I reached out my hand and she looked up and slowly gave me the phone. She was quiet, but staring at my lap. She leaned a little closer and said softly, "Were you playing with yourself? Were you going to jerk off right next to me?" She glanced toward the front, but mom and dad were clueless, listening to NPR on the radio.

"No! I'm not masturbating. I'm just bored and I miss Mandy, so I was looking at our videos."

"Then why do you have your hand on your dick?" Kirsten asked.

"Well, it's hard and I'm trying to hide it. It's not going down."

She eye-fucked my lap for 5 awkward seconds. "Does it hurt?" She was more compassionate now and couldn't take her eyes off my crotch. Her pussy aroma wasn't helping my boner, either.

"It doesn't hurt exactly, but it is uncomfortable. Just stop looking and do something else!" Kirsten wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt, and I could see her puffy nipples rising up.

"How big is it? It looked huge on the video." The same lust she possessed looking at the screen, she now had for me. I swear her lips got redder and fuller and I could see her pink tongue glisten in her mouth. "Just move your hand and show me. I've seen a dick before."

"Gross. I don't want to know my sister's sexual history."

"Come on. I've already seen it on the video."

I groaned. I needed to pull it out so bad and empty it into a towel. "Okay." I raised my hand and my cock pushed up. My silky athletic shorts clearly showed the outline of my entire erection, right down to the swollen head, halfway down my thigh. Both of us just stared at it.

"Holy shit, you are huge. No wonder Mandy didn't have time for me anymore." She stared a little longer. "Go ahead and keep watching your videos. Do you need to jack off?"

"Hey! That's not appropriate. Just leave me alone and let me try to relax so it goes down."

But we continued to just stare at it. And I swear I could smell her pussy as if it were sitting on my face.

"It's not going away is it?"

I groaned. "No."

"Just jack off and get it over with. I won't tell anyone."

My sweet, innocent sister telling me to jack off, while she sat twelve inches away from me, staring a hole in my shorts, had me about three pumps away from exploding. "Really? This is so wrong. Reach into that bag in front of you and get some paper towels."

She grinned and eagerly grabbed the paper towels and tore off one sheet.

"Better make it two, please."

She looked at my dick and then at the paper towel in her hands with a worried look on her face, but grabbed a second towel.

"Okay. Are you going to give them to me?" I asked.

"I'll hold the towels so you can concentrate on that," motioning with her head to the problem at hand.

I glanced toward the front of the car and out the windows to make sure it was safe to stroke my cock in front of my sister. Ha! I pulled up the leg of my shorts and my angry penis bounced up like a swollen diving board. It was super hard and oozing pre-cum.

"Holy shit that's a nice cock," whispered Kirsten. Her mouth was open and her eyes were all over my manhood.

I grabbed the head and lubed my hand with the pre-cum. I started stroking slowly because I was so sensitive and it felt so good. I groaned and thrust my hips. More pre-cum came out. "Okay, I'm going to cum in about 15 seconds. Give me the towels."

Kirsten wasn't responding. She was in a cock-trance, with my paper towels in her right hand, and her left hand went between her legs, clutching her crotch.

"Oh fuck. Kirsten, towels!"

She fumbled the towels when she realized that she was grabbing her pussy. She panicked and turned toward me and cupped her bare hands in front of my cock, resting her arms on my thigh.

I stroked faster and my orgasm built up to the highest edge I've ever felt. I looked over and the front of Kirsten's top was gaping open, exposing a pink, hard nipple on a white, tan-lined breast. That did it. My cock pulsed and shot a rope of sperm into my sister's little hands. She gasped in surprise, but didn't move as a bigger wad of cum shot from my cock. I was so fucking turned on by the giant load filling Kirsten's hands, that I was starting to see stars. My prostate and balls were pumping so hard, they almost hurt. My cock pulsed over and over as the cum oozed out. Finally, the cum stopped coming. It felt like heroin was released into my bloodstream, as a warm cloud of ecstasy flowed through me.

My sister's face was flush and glistening. "I can't believe I just came from watching my brother jack off into my hand. Holy shit." She looked at the mess in her hands. "Grab the towels for me, I can't reach them without getting your cum everywhere."

I was in a daze and my dick was still hard. The towels were on the car floor at Kirsten's feet. I had to reach over and slide my arm between her thighs. Kirsten moaned ever so slightly. With the change of position, the head of my cock was in her sticky hands. I snagged the towels and straightened back up.

"The smell of cum is sooo strong back here," said Kirsten. "What are we going to do with a big cummy wad of paper? It's going to stink so bad Mom and Dad are going to smell it."

"I don't know, throw it out the window?"

"We can't even reach a window that rolls down. Besides, Mom would flip if we threw something out and littered. Okay. Don't freak out, but I'm going to, uh, clean it up myself."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean I'm just going to lick it up and swallow it. It's not like its poison. Girls swallow it all the time."

"Yeah, girls swallow their brother's sperm all the time," I said, sarcastically. "Mandy always spit it out. You can do whatever you want."

"Okay, but don't watch. Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes as she lifted her hands off of my leg. When I heard her mouth open, I opened them just enough to see my sister's eyes roll back as her tongued scooped up a load of cum from her fingers. She pulled it into her mouth and swallowed. Her body shivered and she squeezed her legs together. She kept her eyes closed as she opened her wet mouth and licked up more of my cum.

I was still hard and turned on. I had already masturbated in front of her, so why not now? I slowly stroked my cock and watched Kirsten's pink tongue and full lips get covered in my sticky cum. I let out an involuntary groan and Kirsten opened her eyes, with three fingers shoved in her mouth.

She saw that I was stroking my cock again and said, "Oh fuck," and moved her cleanest hand to her crotch. She continued sucking on her fingers while she rubbed little circles around her clit and watched as I jacked off again.

"Are you going to cum again?" she asked.

"I think so."

"I never thought eating cum would be such a turn on. I've never finished a guy off in my mouth before, so I had no idea that it tastes like liquid testosterone."

"Lower your top and let me see your boobs," I commanded.

Without hesitating she slid the sleeves off her shoulders so that her plump little breasts popped out, pushed up by her shirt. She stuck three fingers in her mouth and sucked, and worked her hand on her pussy without restraint. I watched all this while stroking like a lunatic, as my sister stared right at my cock.

My sister was almost crying with pleasure. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum!"

"Me too. Hand me a towel before it's too late."

"Oooohh fuck that. Just fucking cum in my mouth." She dove into my lap and put the head of my dick right between her lips.

Holy shit, I was jacking off right into my sister's mouth! A tidal wave of cum burst from a deep, dark place in my pelvis, and flooded Kirsten's sucking mouth. She whimpered and sucked out my pulsing cum. She let out a muffled scream, squeezed her crotch, and pushed her mouth down on my dick until the head was stuck in the back of her throat. The throbbing slowed, and she slid her lips up and down my shaft, working out the last drops.

"Okay, okay, it's getting too sensitive."

She sucked hard as she pulled off, swallowed and sat up. "Wow. I've never cum so hard in my life. That was amazing!"

"Yea, that was fucking crazy." I tucked my penis away and Kirsten waved goodbye to it.

"I hope we get to see him again." She pulled her shirt back up and pulled her shorts out of her crotch. "I'm going to take a nap now".

"Good idea."

I passed out into a deep, orgasm-induced coma and had pleasant dreams about sun-tanned girls in tiny bikinis. I woke up when the car swerved into the motel parking lot. Kirsten's head was in my lap, asleep, and my hand was cupping a breast. I could feel a hard nipple under my palm. I moved my hand slowly, rolling the nipple around. Kirsten's eyes popped open. I told her, "Better get up. We're here."

"Let go of my tits and I will. Are you hard again?"

"Getting there. Let's get out of here. My legs are asleep."

We got checked into the motel, had a quick, greasy fast food dinner, and headed back to our rooms. Our parents told us not to stay up too late, and headed for their room. Kirsten and I had managed to temporarily block out the memory of earlier events, long enough to eat and deal with mom and dad. But now that we were alone, the sexual energy was building up again and my cock was growing with every step closer to the room. I opened the door and Kirsten brushed by me, her soft, warm skin sliding along my arm. I was so turned on I could have fucked her right in the doorway.

Without a word Kirsten took her bag into the bathroom and closed the door. The heard the shower turn on, so I stripped down to shorts for the night. I stretched out on top of the bed and read email for a while, but the videos of my girlfriend were soon playing for my perverted enjoyment. I watched my girlfriend, but couldn't stop thinking about my sister. Kirsten was taking an extra-long shower, so I slowly stroked myself to pass the time. Eventually, she came out of the bathroom, but I had put the phone down and covered my crotch with the sheet.

"That felt sooo good. I am so relaxed." She was wearing a little, thin t-shirt that was barely long enough to cover her round ass. "Do we get movies on this thing" She bent forward to turn on the TV and stayed like that as she went through the channels, giving me a pervert's dream view of a tan-lined white ass protected only by a tiny g-string. She found a stupid reality show and climbed up on the bed next to me. She lay on her stomach, facing away from me, with her ass again peeking out and displayed for my pleasure.

Kirsten wiggled and swung her legs around absent mindedly as she watched. I was not even faintly interested in the TV, and did nothing but stare at my sister's ass as her legs slowly spread further apart. The t-shirt was half-way up her ass and I could clearly see her bare pussy lips through the shear, wet panties. When she shifted, I could see her asshole barely covered by the g-string.

The TV show ended and Kirsten turned off the TV and turned her head toward me. "Can I watch your homemade pornos before I go to bed?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"I don't think I can sleep without seeing your cock again and making myself cum."

I handed her my phone. She held the phone with one hand, and put her other hand underneath her and started rubbing her pussy three feet from my face. She started moaning loudly and dropped the phone. "Fuck. I need more." She got up on all fours, straddled my legs, and backed her ass toward my head. "I took care of you today, now it's your turn."

She pulled down the G-string, stuck her ass in the air, and went down on her elbows and continued to watch the video of me fucking her friend. I did not need a second invitation. I grabbed her hips, leaned forward, opened my mouth, and gently dragged my tongue through her wet, hot pussy, from her clit to her ass. Kirsten moaned and gave a little shake. Pure liquid sex seeped from her pink lips and it tasted even better than my girlfriends cum. I ran my tongue lightly over her lips, but Kirsten pushed her ass back onto my face with a groan, so I sucked her clit between my teeth and rapidly flicked with my tongue. She began shaking and almost crying with pleasure. Soon she was cumming on my mouth. I jammed my tongue into her pussy and I was rewarded by more of her cum and vibrating contractions.

"Oh god, don't stop! I'm going to cum again."

I thought I'd take advantage of my position and her frantic state of arousal to indulge in one of my fetishes. My nose was practically buried in her ass, so I figured she wouldn't mind my tongue. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and looked at her wet puckered asshole. I spread her perfect, white ass and touched my tongue to her asshole. The musky smell of her pussy and ass made my cock pulse and ooze an ounce of precum.

"Yes! Stick your tongue in my ass Michael! I'm cumming!"

I eagerly pushed the tip of my tongue into her tight, contracting rectum. I spread her open wider and my tongue slid up her hole as far as I could get it. She tasted sweet and clean as I tongue fucked my little sister's asshole and rubbed her swollen clit.

"Fuck my ass with your tongue! I feel it so deep inside me!" Kirsten was shaking and hyperventilating. "Oh god, I can't stop cumming. Don't stop!"

My face was covered in her juices. I moved my tongue back to her clit, and then alternated tongue fucking her pussy and working her clit until she squealed and squirted a small bit of cum in my mouth.

"Stop, stop, stop," Kirsten begged, and collapsed along my body and legs. Her breathing was still deep and rapid. "Oh fuck, I'm going to die from pleasure! I think I just squirted for the first time, too. Are you okay? Did you like that as much as I did?"

"Hell yes! That was incredible! I could lick your pussy and ass all night."

"Oh my god, I can't believe I begged my brother to eat my asshole. But it felt soooo good! I'm so turned on with you now, it's crazy." She rolled off of me and my erection popped up. "Are you ready to cum again?" Kirsten asked, eyeing my cock hungrily.

"You have me horny as hell. You want to suck it again?"

"Yes, please," Kirsten giggled. "This time I want you on top and I want you to fuck my mouth."

"Holy shit, Kirsten! I guess we're total freaks now. Let's do it!

She flipped over on her back and I straddled her chest, my erection bouncing in front of her face.

"Your nipples are so hard. You have really cute tits with perfect puffy nipples." I rubbed the head of my dick over her breasts, which got my precum flowing again. I brought my cock to her mouth and lightly circled her full, pink lips. "Stick out your tongue." She complied and I squeezed a large drop of slippery, clear cum onto her wet tongue. We both moaned at the same time.

"Treat me like a sex toy," Kirsten said. "Fuck my face until you cum."

I gave her a lecherous smile and propped up her head on the pillow. "You want to be treated like my personal whore, little sister? Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." I lightly slapped my cock on her tongue and lips, which seemed to turn her on more.

"I love your cock, Michael. It's so big and perfect. Even your balls are sexy."

I moved up and dropped my balls in her mouth. "Suck and lick my balls, sweet little Kirsten."

She lustily opened her mouth wide and tried to suck both balls into her mouth. She grabbed my ass so my cock pressed against her face. She whimpered and moaned as her tongue swirled around my balls and taint, almost reaching my asshole.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I steadied myself with one hand on the headboard and fed my swollen, wet cock onto her mouth with the other. I hit the back of Kirsten's throat and her eyes went wide. I pulled back, but quickly shoved my cock a little deeper. Kirsten gagged and her eyes rolled back. She let out a muffled, encouraging moan. I started pumping my hips, fucking her mouth and slowly building up speed, each time pushing the swollen head a little further down her throat.

Kirsten wrapped a hand around my balls, with one finger slipping between my ass cheeks until it reached my sensitive hole. With her other hand she pulled my closer, encouraging me to fuck her deeper.

I knew it wouldn't be long now. My cock looked huge as I watched it slide in and out of Kirsten's lips. I put a hand behind her head and pushed my entire cock down her throat, until my balls were resting on my sister's chin. Kirsten's eyes went wide. I pulled back, but thrust forward again. One of Kirsten's hands left my butt and went straight to her pussy. I continued fucking my sister's throat faster and faster as she jammed her fingers into her twat, practically crying with pleasure.

"I'm going to cum down your throat, you beautiful little whore!" I cried out and my cock swelled another inch down her throat and exploded a volcano of cum. Kirsten squealed and came as my entire body shook and thrusted. She sucked and swallowed my gushing cum and our eyes connected in a primal, animal lust that transcended anything I had ever felt. It felt like the universe was orgasming with us.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Falls in Love with My Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds