• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Mistress Ch. 05

Sister Mistress Ch. 05

123

As Lukey walked towards the bedroom Katherine's hand first stopped then guided him into his Mothers bathroom, their mother had a large corner bath easily big enough for both of them.

"Mum's bath will be so much better Linda Cockslut we could probably squeeze Johnny big dick in there with us, turn on the taps and put in a bath bomb one of the pink ones there nice."

Lukey Cockslut did as she ordered adjusting the water temp so it wasn't too hot.

"Go to Mum's closet put the wig back then take my computer from behind the door and put it on the my desk."

Linda scurried away doing as he was told, placed the laptop down and hurried back to his Mother's bathroom, walking in he was greeted by Kathy she stood with her arms up straight out in front of her blocking the way. Taking the hint he reached forward and unzipped her bodysuit then quickly undid the suspender snaps, lifting the shoulder straps Kathy pulled her arms free. Lukey Cockslut pulled the flimsy Lycra down her body until it was just a rumpled pile at her feet Kathy put one hand on his head and steadying herself she stepped out of it and kicked it aside. Sitting on the edge on the bath Kathy reached out to either side and gripped the bath as Luke moved forward to take off her latex stockings. Lukey baby took each shoe off first he was pleasantly surprised when the stockings came off heaps easier than when he put them on her a few hours ago. Kathy stood admiring her taught body in the full length mirror Lukey baby was watching her reflection and when their eyes met Kathy said.

"What are you waiting for Cockslut? Didn't you hear your Mistress? I said let's have a bath, now strip for Mistress Katherine your lingerie might need a wash but this isn't the time or place to do it. Mistress will give you a special bag that you can put your delicates in so you can wash them in the machine on a gentle cycle."

Lukey Cockslut quickly pulled off his half-cup bra reached behind his back unclasped his suspender belt expertly flicked the snaps holding his stockings and dropped it next to the bra the glue held his foam fakies firmly against his chest. After rolling down both stockings Lukey baby put each foot in turn on the edge of the tub and slipped off his nylons, he bent over to arrange his lingerie and was quickly brought back to attention as Kathy slapped his naked butt with her open hand three times.

"Watch the water level Linda Cockslut remember there's gonna be two of us in there we don't want it to overflow now do we?"

Rubbing his stinging bum cheeks Luke baby quickly turned the taps off and watched as his Sister opened one of the drawers of the vanity and take out a small white container. Lukey baby Cockslut had hardly ever opened the drawers himself but he knew that they were full of cosmetics and other assorted things that only his Mother and Sister used.

"Sorry mistress Katherine, the bath is ready."

Holding the container Kathy lifted one leg after dipping her toes in the water she was satisfied and stepped into the tub settling down at the opposite end from the taps, Cockslut can deal with them in his back she thought. Luke was about to followed his sister into the tub, "wait take those boobies off they cost me money and I don't want them wrecked the first time that you use them. Quickly he pulled each one from his chest glad that his Mistress had ordered him to shave there so it was painless. Putting the fakies down on the top of the vanity he squeezed between the taps putting his legs on either side of his sister's. Kathy lifted her knees and moved her feet so that they were on top of Luke's upper thighs, her magnificent boobs were sort of floating in the warm water her brown nipples were nearly hidden by the bubbles. She unscrewed the lid of the make-up remover pads she'd taken from the drawer taking one she put the container on the edge of the bath, Kathy crooked a finger beckoning her little Brother closer.

"Come here my pretty little Cockslut your Mistress will show her cumloving slave how to get her make-up off, this stuff stings like hell if it gets in your eyes so keep them shut tight."

Luke lent forward Kathy held him by the chin and started to wipe his cheeks then his eyelids before turning the small pad over and wiping the same area all over again. Tossing it aside she took another wiping her brother's eyelids clean before discarding it she used it on his lower lips. The third she wiped all over his face cleaning off the last remnants finishing by taking away the last hint of his slutty red lipstick.

"There Lukey baby that's how it's done, you shouldn't have to use anymore than four pads, now massage Mistress's feet while she relaxes for a while. You can have this half empty pack of removers Mum will never miss them, when there gone it'll be up to Linda Cockslut to buy her own. So if you want to wear sexy lingerie or have your own collection of vibrators and dildos you'll have to either get a job or find some other ways of earning spare cash I suppose what you really need is a sugar daddy he'd be able to teach you how to be a proper Cockslut while he buys Mistress Megan's pretty cumloving Cockslut sexy presents, all the associated things like wigs, make-up, clothing I might let him take my special Cockslut away for depraved weekends if you're very good and he is generous to your Mistress as well as her cumloving Cockslut little Brother. Would you like that Lukey Baby?"

Poor Lukey didn't know what to say, he desperately wanted to wear lingerie and make up but wasn't sure about having a Sugar Daddy. Sensing his Sister's impatience Lukey looked up and said the first thing that entered his head.

"Yes Mistress I would, if it pleased you then I would like that very much."

Kathy sat back and enjoyed her little Brother's foot massage. Thoughts of himself dressed up as a slutty school girl on his knees sucking some strangers cock flashed across his mind. Trying to clear his brain Lukey baby concentrated and rubbed his Sister's feet then her ankles and lastly his Mistress's calves before beginning all over again on her other leg.

"Ah that's nice Linda Cockslut you've done very well so far tonight as a reward I won't make you cook our dinner, therefore when we've finished here you can ring up and order a pizza. Once we have eaten you can practice putting you're make up on, I have some old makeup I haven't used for ages Linda Cockslut might as well have it. Mum's wig looked good on you, Linda it's quite a good match for your own hair we'll have to try some of her other wigs some time. Mum's got heaps of old make-up she doesn't use, I'm sure she won't miss some eye shadow or a few lipsticks."

"This lowly Cockslut thanks you, Mistress Katherine. The more I think about being forced to go out dressed up as a girl, the more it appeals to me especially if it's as Johnny's girlfriend. I've always been jealous of the sexy clothes that women can wear; it's a pity that I haven't got the body for it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, don't get me wrong Mistress Katherine I love the boobies you bought me... It's just that... Ah... There not big enough Mistress Katherine I wish I had a big pair like yours....."

Blushing he glanced up at his older Sister.

"Or Mum's

"Ha, ha, ha."

Kathy laughed loudly scooping a hefty handful of wet tit flesh in each hand she lifted her magnificent tits free of the water pointing her fat brown nipples at him.

"So Linda Cockslut you want a pair of tits like your theses?"

"I can only wish Mistress Katherine it'd be unbelievable to have such a gorgeous set of boobs. I wouldn't be able to stop myself I'd always be playing with my stiff teats."

"Pervert you'd have one hand on your cock too. Wouldn't you, Lukey baby Cockslut?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine I would for sure. Is it true about cum making your tits grow?"

"I don't know, I never had to resort to such things as you can see nature gave me these big double D's, but it sounds unlikely."

Soon the water began getting cold and they were both starting to wrinkle around the fingers and toes. Kathy jerked her thumb and Lukey baby jumped out of the tub held her towel while she stepped from the tub and wrapped it around herself, he was then free to dry himself off. His sister waited impatiently for him tapping her foot on the tiled floor Luke grabbed their lingerie then followed Kathy down the hall and into her room. As promised she tossed a small bag that was made from a soft silky material it had a zip along the top, seeing her Brother's quizzical look she explained.

"It's for your lingerie, put it in that before washing it, but your stockings have to be washed by hand you can do them while waiting for the pizza. Now put on a sweat suit otherwise your Mistress will order you to suck and fuck the delivery driver."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Leaving his Mistress Sister busy typing away at her laptop Luke went downstairs to the kitchen and phoned for the pizza. He sat in the sitting room watching TV while he waited for the pizza, Kathy didn't come out of her room until Luke called from the bottom of the staircase that their dinner was there. When Kathy walked into the kitchen she smiled at her little brother, he was standing at the kitchen bench without a stitch of clothing on munching on a slice of pizza. She'd thrown on a super short thin white satin robe, underneath Kathy was naked and as she walked he could see a flash of his sister's naked labia. With a loose belt around her waist the only thing holding it closed her big boobs bounced with every step threatening to fly right out, not that Lukey baby would have minded if they did. Kathy liked it when she was perved on it gave her a thrill of course most if not all the men fantasize about fucking her big boobs.

Eventually every guy she'd ever been out with and subsequently fucked had wanted to tit-fuck her, who could blame them luckily. Kathy enjoyed giving in to them but only after they'd eaten her pussy and rimmed her anus. Kathy was happy so long as their dick was long enough so she could at least a lick the swollen head, better still if she could suck on their knob. She knew that women also fantasized about her young supple body lying back wanking over a fantasy from of her, the women doing her shaved pussy with a nice big dildo. Kathy knew that wouldn't be the case, it would be her fucking them instead and with her a monster strap-on cock to boot.

"Glad to see that Lukey baby Cockslut has learnt his place. Do you like Mistress's robe Cockslut?"

"Very much Mistress Katherine, you look super hot."

"Thank you, Cockslut one of the things you'll learn is that a woman doesn't have to show all of her body to excite or entice the desired reaction, sometimes it's better to keep some things hidden only to bring them out at the exact right time and not before."

"I have so much to discover Mistress Katherine will you teach me?"

"That's exactly what I intend on doing little brother, my little Cockslut, Mistress's little cumloving Cockslut. For your next reward I might just get in contact with Helen and see about getting you a bigger pair of titties."

"Who will you say they are for Mistress Katherine? Please don't tell her that they are for me."

Blushing bright crimson Lukey pleaded with his sister. Kathy noticed that his first concern was about being discovered so she was now certain that she'd chosen the best way of domesticating her little brother. There wasn't anything that he wouldn't do for his Mistress now, it gave Kathy a thrill to know that her brother was putty in her hands and she was going to have loads of fun moulding him into her very own cumloving cock craving slave. It pay back time

"She already knows that your Cockslut slave I just haven't got around to telling her about your little cross dressing fantasy? Helen likes sissy boys would you enjoy having to serve her wicked desires."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine, I would enjoy serving Helen but not as much as serving you."

Luke, blushing brightly again replied. Seeing her brother's embarrassment Kathy played on it.

"Why Lukey baby tell your sister, your Mistress why her Cockslut wants to serve his sister?"

"Well, it's so much sexier it's incest and forbidden that has gotta be the best thing because my Mistress Katherine is my super sexy Sister as well."

"Finish your pizza clean up down here then come up to Mum's room, Mistress will be waiting don't keep me waiting long Cockslut, or else."

Luke stuffed another slice of pizza into his mouth and watched his sister walk upstairs as he washed the plates they'd used. Quickly drying them he went to his Mother's room to find his Mistress, Kathy was sitting on Deborah's bed going through their Mum's gigantic make-up case. Digging around Kathy had already fished out four different eye shadow packs a one inch long dark reddish brown eyebrow pencil two blusher packs and six different lipsticks. Three were various shades of red two others were darker shades of burgundy last was a near perfect match for the eye shadow he was wearing earlier that night. Kathy had gone through her Mother's closet earlier to find the box of costume jewellery samples Deborah use to sell via party plans. Looking up at the doorway when Lukey appeared Kathy patted the bed next to her motioning him to sit on the bed beside her.

"Over here Linda Cockslut, it's cross dressing lesson time."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

"Since any idiot can put some mascara on you needn't worrying about practicing applying it. Here you can wear these they'll suit you a pearl necklace and earrings for a cumloving whore."

Taking the fake pearls Lukey baby slipped the string of creamy white globes over his head Linda Cockslut sat next to his sister and she helped him clip the earrings in place, Lukey baby loved the way they bounced against his face whenever he turned his head. Over the next hour Kathy instructed him on how to apply his eye make-up one side at a time. The first time she just shook her head and tossed the remover wipes in his lap, Lukey baby quickly cleaned off the eye shadow. With a few more instructions from his sister Lukey baby was soon turning himself into Linda Cockslut, Kathy made a mental note on how quickly he was able to learn given the right stimuli. By the time Lukey baby had applied the eye shadow to his second eye for the fourth time Kathy was completely satisfied that her Cockslut would be able to do his own eye shadow.

"Okay Linda, now once more but this time both sides the same then we'll start on your eyeliner and blusher."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Lukey baby quickly wiped away the last traces of make-up and quickly redid the eye shadow. When he finished Kathy took hold of his chin tilted his head back again and looking down at her sibling she nodded her approval.

"When you do this for your self Lukey baby you can put the mirror on your knees and pull your lower lid down. Show Mistress Katherine that you can do as your told, pull your eyelid down Cockslut."

Doing as his sister ordered Lukey baby drew his lower lid down. Beginning at the corner nearest his nose just above the row of eyelashes Kathy applied the liner out towards the other corner then up in a tapering line extending the line of his eyelashes.

"Here you have try Cockslut Lukey, when you do the upper lids just hold the mirror up so you can see the underside of your eyelids then go for it."

Taking the eyeliner from his Mistress Lukey did as she'd instructed, a little thick the first time but Kathy was amazed how quickly when interested he could pick something up. Watching her little Brother remove his make-up for the seventh time she looked at the clock on her Mum's bedside table and since it was nearly eleven thirty she decided that it was well past Lukey baby's bedtime.

"Right Lukey baby Cockslut it's time we were in bed you can take this make-up to your room along with the jewellery. Tomorrow morning you will do your face and wear the sexy lingerie that I give you, when Johnny arrives you may suck him, but don't you dare let him fuck that sweet arse of yours."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine do I sleep naked as well?"

"No, Cockslut, go into my room on the bed is your new underwear the only underwear that your ever be allowed to wear from now on, clear Cockslut?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine crystal clear."

Luke rushed past his Sister going into her room she followed but stopped in the doorway. Lukey baby was greeted by a medium sized pile on his Mistress's bed. It was all of her older nearly worn out suspenders and G-strings mostly black red a combination of both and one green set, but what sparked his interest most was the three camisoles one red one and the others were both black from experience he knew that they were super slippery when wrapped around his dick. He hadn't seen the silk nighties one red the other blue in the clothes hamper before but he couldn't wait to try them next time he masturbated. Both of them were so short that when Kathy had worn them her pussy and butt cheeks were clearly visible if she didn't war the matching panties. There was even a couple of pairs of stockings and hidden at the bottom of the pile was a butt-plug designed so that it could be connected to a set straps with padlock attachments making it impossible to remove once in place, a sort of anal probing chastity belt.

"Oh thank you, Mistress Katherine, I thought that you weren't going to give me any more stuff like this."

"I thought that you deserved it after tonight's little performance and it's for your Mistress's benefit too. Besides it's obvious to me that you'd prefer to be Linda Cockslut more than Lukey Cockslut. You still like girls though don't you little brother?"

"Definitely Mistress Katherine I wasn't sure I still have fantasies about fucking most of the girls at school, so I'd have to say that after the last few days I'm definitely bisexual and thanks to my sexy Sister, Mistress Katherine and I've found out just how much I likes to cross dress."

"Who do you fuck the most in your dreams Lukey baby, tell Mistress who it is."

Luke wanted to obey his Mistress but he couldn't bring himself to tell her that he'd been dreaming about fucking their Mother, but wanted to broach the subject of incest with her again.

"Jenny Mistress Katherine, Jenny Cavanaugh and my sister... Katherine Mistress Katherine"

Luke baby continued going through the pile of his sister's discarded lingerie in front of him. Kathy untied the belt around her waist then dropping her robe she walked to her dresser opening the top drawer she took out a sheer totally see-through sky blue baby doll nightie trimmed with what looked like dark blue fur.

"Who else have you been fantasizing about Cockslut? I demand to know!"

"Um well there's Mrs Cavanaugh and Mums friend Sally Mistress Katherine."

After slipping the flimsy baby doll nightie over her head Kathy pulled it down stretching it over her large melons she returned to the drawers fishing out the matching panties. Lukey baby Cockslut admired his Sister's womanly from he could clearly see the outline of her large dark nipples and the outline of her puffy sex lips

"So my little brother fantasizes about fucking his own Sister does he, you're a real kinky little fucker Lukey baby and you like older women do you?"

"Yes Mistress Katherine I don't know what it is they smell so good but when they have big tits and I get hard thinking about them."

"I don't know if they would care to fuck Linda Cockslut, but as for Jenny fucking Cavanaugh I thought so, you have a fucking crush on the little blonde whore don't you, Lukey baby Cockslut? The way I've seen you fawn over her it makes me sick, tell me what's so special about her then?"

"It's hard to say Mistress Katherine part of it is that she's an exhibitionist she doesn't mind showing her tits to anyone that'll look. I've even seen her pubic hair she's a true blonde. Mistress Katherine she's got these fantastic nipples that stick out at least an inch and a half. The whole nipple sticks out including her wide aureole there just begging to be sucked and chewed, but she won't let anyone touch them she's such a prick teaser Mistress Katherine."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister Mistress Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds