• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Sister Mistress Ch. 10

Sister Mistress Ch. 10

123

Linda opened the door stepped out and quickly scampered up the rear stairs heading for the bathroom. Kathy went looking for her Mother she wanted to know where she'd gone that morning, she wasn't in the sitting room, kitchen or outside so Katherine headed for the stairs taking them two at a time. Kathy opened her Mother's bedroom door the room was empty, but her Mothers humming drew her towards the bathroom she poked her head into the steamy room.

"Hi Mum where were you today I was worried?"

"Oh Kate I'm glad your home, something weird is happening to me I keep having blackouts they last for hours and I have no idea what I've been doing. I had one today it started around eight this morning and the next thing I know its four o'clock in the afternoon and I'm standing in front of my mirror dressed in sexy lingerie."

"So you say you've got no idea where you've been Mum?"

"No idea at all Kate."

Katherine thought she'd better fix this now before her mother did something they both would regret. Katherine used one of the special trance invoking phrases she'd implanted in her mother.

"Dildo dipping Debbie digs dicks."

Deborah's eyes glazed over and her expression changed to a far away stare. Kathy reveled in the feeling of power that surged through her body her mother was putty in her hands she could make her do anything she wanted.

"Mum you won't worry about your blackouts you'll treat them as a delightful interlude, during your blackouts you won't do anything you normally wouldn't. Of course your inhibitions will be lowered and subconsciously you will remember every single detail so you can recall them when ever Mistress Katherine orders you to. Oh yeah you aren't dressing sexy enough either, Understand?"

"Yes delightful interludes and recall them when Mistress Katherine orders me to and I must dress even sluttier."

This was the first time Katherine had referred to Mistress Katherine when programming her Mother and was beside herself with joy when her Mother didn't bat an eye when she called her daughter Mistress Katherine. She'd taken it in her stride it was as if she'd always called her by that name.

"That's a good submissive now call back Deborah in five seconds."

Deborah's eyes focused and she continued their conversation as if it had never stopped.

"I suppose that I could just enjoy the mystery of it when it happens, Kate I just wish I could remember what I or who I do."

Deborah blushed brightly as she spoke.

"What do you mean Mum who you do Mum?"

Deborah blushed an even deeper shade bright crimson.

"When I found myself in front of the mirror dressed in a matching half cup bra suspender and crotch less panties set with my pussy was all puffy like it had been fucked and to tell you the truth Kate, I sort of felt like I'd been fucked hard."

"Who knows Mum you probably were, hahaha hahaha."

"Yeah probably hahaha hahaha. You don't think I'm too old for that then?"

"No way Mum your never to old I hope I'm still fucking when I'm eighty."

"Don't we all Sweetie don't we all?"

"I'll call you when Linda's got dinner ready she hasn't started yet so you'll be able to have a nice long soak."

"Thanks Kate Sweetie you're a doll."

Katherine was eager to get to her computer she'd left it on surveillance mode so what ever happened in her Mother's bedroom before Deborah had found herself in front of the mirror would be stored on her hard disc. Katherine kicked the bedroom door closed as she walked into the room she crossed to the desk spun her office chair around sitting down she lent forward and turn on the lap top. She quickly scanned through the footage of the empty bedroom stopping when she saw her Mother walk into her bedroom, Katherine watched as Dianne dropped several new dildos into Deborah's dildo drawer. Dianne looked directly at the hidden web cam Katherine's heart skipped a beat had her Mother found the camera? She sat forward and listened intently her heart pounding in her chest.

"She's got enough to start a sex shop in here, but the horny slut won't notice these new additions. Wait until she finds her fucking machine on the end of a favorite dildo all set up in her bedroom. I bet the horny old rich bitch rips her clothes off and fucks it right away. Hell I would."

"What a god dam fucking machine that fucking whore she's been spending far too much lately I'll fix her."

When her mother disappeared Katherine scanned the other cameras concealed around the house, finding her in the study carrying a box. She was relived when Dianne didn't stare directly into any of the other web cams she put it down to coincidence. Kathy stormed out of her room flew across the hallway to her Mother's bedroom throwing open the door and stomping into the bathroom.

"Dildo dipping Debbie digs dicks!"

Deborah's eyes glazed over and the now familiar fog invaded her brain, Katherine stood over her Mother with her hands on her hips.

"Well Slut, you've been out buying a fucking machine what else have you been spending my inheritance on?"

"Besides the three fucking machines there's a box of latex rubber fetish wear in the closet heaps of sexy lingerie and some wonderful new toys the ones Deborah has just weren't big enough for my slutty cunt. Oh yeah there's a wonderful magazine Deborah read while dildoing her wet pussy last night."

"How fucking much you Slut, how fucking much?"

"Fuck I don't know about twenty grand with the school things, it's not like Deb can't afford it."

Katherine lost her temper when Dianne said that.

"She can't fucking afford it, because she's going to sign a power of attorney on Monday, everything will be mine. As for you Dianne Johnson, you fucking nympho slut teacher from now on you'll survive on the wage I'll give you it should be easy because all you'll need to buy is clothes, lingerie and toys. You'll be my kept slut teacher."

"What Deb needs her money?"

"Bullshit absolute fucking bullshit! Now listen to me Dianne Johnson, I'm your fucking Mistress you'll obey my every word without question, everything will go on as it has been you'll remember what I've told you previously regarding the classroom, understand Slut?"

"Yes Mistress I'm yours to do with as you wish wherever and whenever you order."

"Don't forget it either Slut or you'll regret it, you can refer to me as Mistress Katherine, or Katherine depending how the nymphomaniac in you feels she may use any combinations of the three. If you understand your Mistress nod your head"

Deborah nodded.

"You will accept any suggestion made by me without question irregardless of which persona you inhabit at that time, understand?

"Yes Mistress Katherine it doesn't matter if I'm Debbie or Dianne I will accept any every suggestion you make."

"Good now it's time to bring back Deborah."

Looking up Deborah saw her daughter standing at the door, her brain was slowly clearing of the thick fog blocking her thoughts, and she was nodding and realized she'd been having yet another daydream.

"Hi Kate I was just having a delightful day dream is dinner ready?"

"No, not yet Mum I was just after some nail polish."

"Oh they're all in the top right hand drawer of my dresser Sweetie."

Kathy left her mother in the tub she had no intention of using any of her Mother's nail polish she'd bought some black with silver flecks polish along with the semi permanent tattoos. She crossed to her room and retrieved one of the tattoos, when she walked back into her Mother's bathroom Deborah was standing beside the tub drying herself.

"Here Mum this will look great on one of your big tits, sit down and I'll help you put it on."

Deborah silently sank to the closed toilet as she dried her massive left boob.

"Oh Katherine I'm so glad you agreed to help me with this, I'd never get it on straight."

"No worries Mum sit back and hold your tit up for me."

Deborah did as she'd asked and Kathy sprinkled a few drops of water onto her mother's big melon and pushed the tattoo against the pliable flesh. She put her weight behind it and squashed the paper against her Mother's smooth creamy tit meat 45 seconds later Katherine slowly peeled the paper back the tattoo had stuck to Deborah's skin and she looked down at the blood red rose on her left boob.

"Oh Katherine Sweetie it's perfect."

"Sure is Mum but you know you wont be able to wear a bra, your big titties squashed together would sweat far to much and ruin your sexy tattoo."

"They are big aren't they Katherine Sweetie?"

"Yep they sure are their fucking huge Mum."

"Well it's big bra less boobies for me then. Do you know what Linda's cooking for dinner?"

"No idea Mum, but it's sure to taste great."

"She's such a whiz in the kitchen she could teach you a thing or two."

Katherine tired of the conversation when her Mother started to praise Linda's cooking. Leaving Deborah to dress she went to shut down her lap top, she stripped off her blouse and stepped out of her denim skirt then sat on her bed while she removed her fishnet tights. Kathy stood her hands on her hips she looked at her reflection in the dresser mirror admiring the way her body filled the flimsy red nylon bra and matching hi cut G-string. She quickly took off the bra discarding it in the clothes hamper then from the hook behind her door she took what looked a little bit more like a coat than a dress, the white cotton was cool and extremely soft to the touch. Kathy pulled it over her shoulders buttoned it up the front of the dress then belted her waist adjusted the lapels so her bra less titties were almost popping free. She fished around in her make up drawer found the black nail polish and a tattoo for Linda's cute butt then went to see if she was in the kitchen as she should've been at this time of the day.

Linda didn't hear Katherine until she stood behind her, Katherine placed a hand the back of Linda's thigh just above her stocking top.

"Bend over Cockslut, Mistress has something for you."

Linda was hopeful his sister was going to give him some form of sexual attention, he stepped back a few steps holding onto the stove while still string a large pot. Katherine flipped up the short maids' uniform her brothers white butt was framed by the black suspender straps and his white G-string. Kathy wet her hand and slapped one upturned cheek then she positioned the paper and pressed, Linda wasn't quite sure what was going on but accepted it all the same.

"You'd best be careful of this Linda otherwise your Mistress just might order you to get a real one."

Linda still wasn't sure just what his sister was talking about, but like the good little cock slut he'd become he didn't care anyway he'd look what she'd put on his ass later, he replied.

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Katherine slapped his other cheek and pulled the maids uniform back down to cover his white bum.

"Straighten Cockslut. What's for dinner?"

"I'm preparing steak with creamy mushroom sauce Mistress Katherine, is that acceptable?"

"Sounds good Mum will like it it's her favorite you know?"

Linda smiled, but didn't dare turn to his sister he didn't want to give away the fact he was blushing.

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

"When you get a break I'll be in the sitting room waiting for you, Mistress is going to allow her little Cockslut to apply her nail polish."

"Yes Mistress Katherine, it'll be my pleasure to do your nails for you, I only have to stir this sauce for another five minutes then I'll be with you if that's okay Mistress Katherine?"

"Fair enough Linda no longer though I'll be waiting."

In the mean while Deborah had sat in front of her mirror and was brushing her long auburn hair the damp towel around her waist she watched her big left boob her eyes transfixed by the three inch wide red rose swaying with every stroke of her brush. She stood up and stepping over the towel that dropped around her ankles Deborah opened her over flowing lingerie drawer. She pushed items aside looking for something in particular, finding the dark blue cup less corset she quickly pulled it out and laced the back panels together. Standing up Deborah held the stretchy nylon Lycra corset between her finger tips and palms she pulled the edges together and clipped the first four clasps before she needed a breath. After a half dozen successive tries she'd managed to get all thirty clasps done up, the whale bone clinched her waist down to 32 inches a full six inches smaller than the usual. When she sat down to put on her stockings she found it a little difficult to breath properly, but she was prepared to put up with a little discomfort when she looked so darn sexy. Deborah lifted her right foot placing it on top of the dresser, rolled the dark blue lace top stocking in her hands then pulled it over her foot and smoothed it up her calf, gathering the lace top she stretched the sheer nylon up over her knee to her mid thigh. Her heavy boobs hung down half covered by the long red hair flowing over her shoulders as she clipped the suspenders to the stocking top. Changing legs she quickly slid her other stocking up her leg and clipped it to the dangling suspenders, straightening Deborah turned around and adjusted the seams in her stockings. It'd been years since she'd seen a pair of seamed stockings and had been keen to try them out when Linda brought them home, lightly running her hands over her knees and lower thighs she smoothed down the nylon, relishing the in the distant yet still familiar sensations. Deborah went to her walk in wardrobe and took her white bell sleeved ruffled lace and nylon dressing gown, pulling it around herself she tied the silk belt tightly around her waist. Then making sure it was open down to her navel she adjusted the ruffled edge over her heaving melons so her prominent brown aureole showed every time the ruffle moved, the tattoo stuck out against the virginal white ruffles and her abundant creamy tit flesh. Stepping into a pair of transparent white thong panties she slipped a pair of modest blue pumps onto her feet and went towards the door.

"Fuck I'm staving, I could eat a horse."

Walking down the stairs to the sitting room Deborah saw her daughter reclining while her Niece Linda held her hand and painted her cousins fingernails.

"I might get you to do mine for me to sometime Linda Sweetie."

Linda couldn't believe how his Mother was dressed he'd never seen her like this with her huge tits jutting out her oh so slim waist and those tiny white panties. Every step she took caused the thin white gown to flow out behind her exposing her thighs and flimsy underwear. Luke was certain that he could make out the outline of his Mother's labia just above the two inch gap between Deborah's thighs.

"It'd be a pleasure to paint your nails Aunty Deborah."

"What's wrong with your voice Sweetie?"

"I got me tongue pierced Aunt Deborah, it's still a little tender."

He wanted to tell her that he'd had his nipples done as well and all on his Mistress's orders.

"Serves you right then don't it Linda?"

"I suppose so Aunt Deborah."

"Dinner smells great what is it Sweetie?"

"Steak with mushroom sauce followed by low fat yogurt and fruit, it shouldn't be long now Aunt Deborah."

Poor Linda couldn't handle being so close to his gorgeous Mother while she was dressed that way, he excused himself and sporting a huge lump under his short maids uniform went to the kitchen Lukey baby busied himself to take his mind off his Mother. A few minutes later he called out.

"Dinner is served ladies."

Linda said as she put the food on the table he hoped he'd be able to make it through the meal without splitting his G-string. Deborah and Katherine came to the table, his Mother's boobs almost falling out of her flimsy gown. As they ate Linda couldn't keep his eyes from his Mother's abundant cleavage and sexy tattoo, noticing where her little brother was looking Katherine decided to have some fun.

"Mother! Your showing a lot of cleavage aren't you?"

"So what we're all girls here and I've always said if ya got em show em."

"Well poor Linda's getting an eyeful Mum."

"No she's not. She's just looking at my tattoo Kate."

"How long have you had a tattoo Aunty Deborah?"

Deborah pulled the ruffle away from her naked cleavage exposing the rose tattoo along with her entire boob, Linda's eyes stood out as he gawked at his Mother's semi erect nipple.

"Not long Sweetie do you like it?"

"Oh Mother your a show off."

"A show off no way now if I did this, then she's getting a good look and you could call me a show off."

Deborah had put down her cutlery and reached for the ruffles either side of her large brown aureole, she pulled them aside and both of her enormous melons swung free and made a soft slapping sound as they met. The ruffles slightly squeezed their massive bulk together she picked up her fork and continued eating.

"Agh that's better, you girls don't mind do you?"

"No Aunty Deborah it's your house, do whatever you like it's fine by me."

"Oh Mother you're such an exhibitionist."

"Thanks Sweetie, and what's wrong with being an exhibitionist Miss? If you've got flaunt it I always say."

"You've definitely got it and plenty more Aunt Deborah."

"Over here, why don't you show Mum your Tat Linda?"

Linda walked around the table and stood beside his sister's chair waiting for his Mistress's orders.

"Turn around and bend over Linda Cockslut."

Linda spun around facing the wall he lent forwards then felt his sister's hand glide up over his stocking tops and upper thigh. Katherine flipped the short maids' uniform up over his jutting buns exposing his spender straps and the G-string splitting his butt. Deborah gasped for a breath when she saw her young niece bent over in front of her like this, her cute ass less than two feet away that G-string hugging her regularly used pussy. Katherine's voice brought her back to the present.

"Sorry Sweetie what did you say?"

"How do you like it?"

Katherine was pointing at a three inch wide green and orange Butterfly on Linda's left buttock.

"Very nice Linda indeed"

So that was what his Mistress had put on his butt, a Butterfly tattoo.

"Thank you Aunt Deborah, I like yours more."

"What are you crawling for Linda?"

"Leave her alone Katherine she's just being nice to her Aunty."

"Whatever Mum it's probably got more to do with where it is. Okay Linda I'll have desert now."

"Yes Mistress Katherine, right away."

Linda straightened and went to the kitchen, returning a few minutes later carrying the three bowls of dice fruit and a tub of low fat yogurt they finished their meal in near silence.

"Delicious Linda Sweetie I'll have my coffee in the sitting room."

Katherine smiled at the way her Mother had half ordered where she'd like her coffee.

"Good idea Mum, I'll have a cup of coffee to Linda."

Linda didn't bat an eyelid she took in the instructions automatically.

"Certainly ladies if you'd like to retire to the sitting room I'll bring in your coffee and thank you Aunt Deborah you're to kind."

Linda cleared the table putting everything into the sink then poured their coffee his mother and sister were in the sitting room watching television. Deborah hadn't made any attempt to cover herself and Linda almost spilt the coffee because he couldn't take his eyes off his Mother's massive hooters. This was the first time he'd been close enough to see her huge aureoles clearly he was amazed at the way that they were slightly crinkled and the large brown nipple in their centers looked hard. Little did Linda know that this was their natural state and when his Mother got really horny her nipples would stand out nearly a full inch. Linda hurried back to the kitchen to stack the dishwasher and clean up so he could come back to do his Mother's fingernails, "I'll get even closer then" he thought as he closed the dishwasher.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Sister Mistress Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds