Sisterly Love Ch. 16

"Duane! I'm so glad you could come!" she said as she leaned in and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him lightly on both cheeks. Her sweet perfume drifted into my nose and I had to make a furtive adjustment to my slacks.

"And who might this lovely young man be?"

Duane introduced me and I received a similar hug and to my surprise, she kissed me flush on the mouth.

Then we were ushered into the large living room where it occurred to me that what had begun as flirtatious touches on her part had become blatant grazing of fingers across parts of me that were damn sensitive. Like my neck, ear lobe and ass. On the other hand, Mrs. Fountain made it all seem kind of natural and I filed her approach away for another time---and when I finally used it on a difficult conquest, she melted swiftly minutes later, so the flirtatious touching did work on me and for me.

Before proceeding further, it might be time to describe Duane to you. I referred to Duane as 'creepy' Duane earlier and with good cause. Other than being known for the outlandish size of his penis, Duane collected spiders for a hobby. He would bring them (in glass jars) to school and wav them around, especially under some unsuspecting girl's nose, and after she stopped screaming he's laugh and tell anyone still in the room all about his current pet.

He visited the Principal's office on more than one occasion for this practice, but as the Principal was named Miss Cavendish, and an old maid at that. Duane resolved things by fucking her on her desk after showing her his other pet, his ten-inch cock.

To my knowledge no one saw him do it, but as he received no noticeable punishment and Miss Cavendish had the giggles for three straight days after his office visit, I see no reason to not believe his story. (Confided to me on the ride over to Mrs. Fountain's).

Returning to the story ... Duane accepted a glass of white wine from Mrs. Fountain, who insisted that we call her Inez. I declined the glass held out to me, informing her that I was still in the recovering stages of Mononucleosis, and while safe enough to be among others without fear of contaminating anyone, drinking alcohol of any kind was not the prudent thing to do so soon.

"Well I certainly agree with you in that regard. Duane ... you know what I want, don't you?"

Duane gave a start, and then recovered quickly enough, replying, "Yes, I believe I do. Howie, Inez would like to see your ... penis. Would you please take it out for her?"

"What?" I said, not comprehending what he'd just said.

Inez moved closer to me. "We're alone now, aren't we?" she said.

"Um, yeah," I guess I mumbled.

Inez moved closer still so that we were inches apart. The anticipation around us was thick in the air. "I'm hoping to take advantage of that fact. Please, let me see it."

I moved my hard cock into a more comfortable and less obvious position. "You want to see my ... my penis?"

"I most certainly do. I run a little business and my clients expect certain ..." she paused, and then said, "largess on the part of my entertainers."

"All right," I replied. I wanted to be certain that's what you were asking of me. If I were mistaken, we might have had a major problem, if you see my point."

"I see your point," Inez said, and as her voice rose with each successive word she added, "Now show me that cock!"

I had some difficulty extracting my cock from its confinement, but when it was out and reasonably hard, although not yet peaked to full size, I heard Inez suck in her breath.

"Ohhh, Duane, he's not as big, but he's really got a lovely cock. You were right to bring him over. Thank you, darling."

She licked her lips then motioned me to come to her, and of course, I did. Her fiery tongue was in my mouth as soon as our mouths touched. Her hands were everywhere but kept returning to caress, squeeze and scratch the skin of my ever hardening cock.

I think I heard Duane excuse himself to use the toilet (his words) leaving me alone with Inez.

I returned the caresses, treating her ample breasts to some squeezes of my own, and when I sent a hand between her legs, Inez moaned and cried out, "Oh, yeah ... that's a motherfuckin' turn-on for sure!"

I was slightly confused until I found Duane's hand on her ass when I went to grope her there.

"You boys want a sandwich, do you?" Inez giggled wantonly. "Well that's fine with little old me!"

Reaching behind her, Inez unzipped her skirt. Duane eons ahead of me at the moment, was removing her off the shoulder top and I finally joined the show when I unhooked her bra and tossed it on top of her other clothing, leaving her in only a thing and heels.

We took on her tits in tandem; I had the one on the left, Duane the right. Inez couldn't have been happier, crowing with joy as we nursed away at her mams, and believe me, they were delicious.

"You guys ..." she said and faltered. "You guys... are going to make me cum this way!"

I left Duane slurping away at her tit and brought my fingers to her mound, then deftly found my way under the elastic band of her thong.

"I---I need to suck someone's cock!"

Duane had been here before and quickly extracted his monster.

However, I beat him to her mouth with my own 7-incher, only to be amazed when she took me deep with almost no effort at all. A moment later, still sucking my cock, she began tickling my balls.

Just as I was finding my own rhythm, Inez spit me out and swallowed Duane's. Now that was impressive. I mean, they guy was ten inches long. Inez was a fucking sword-swallower!

Then as she had with me, he fell from her mouth, and with a lewd laugh, Inez excused herself to "Go pee."

Duane noticed she'd left the bathroom door ajar and motioned for me to follow him. At the door I found myself looking over his left shoulder and watching as Inez sat on her toilet and pissed for a full minute before sighing and grabbing a handful of toilet paper and wiping herself. Then she lubricated her index finger and slowly inserted it into her anus. It came out clean.

We scurried back to the living room moments before Inez rejoined us. She dropped to her knees and began to blow us both, taking turns with each cock for twenty or thirty second's each.

"I love sucking cock. And you guys ... I don't know if it's your youthfulness or what, but you're both sweeter than you can imagine. I mean, some guys ... like my husband are sour and downright rank. It's awful sucking his dick. I do it because he buys me nice things. And here I am sucking the both of you and I'll probably give you money before you leave."

Duane spoke up moments later, saying: "We should fuck now, Inez. He'll be home soon. You don't want a scene. You remember the last time?"

I was stunned. He was saying her husband had come home to find them fucking? And they'd lived to talk about it!"

"Oh you are such a spoilsport, Duane. But you are right. How shall we enjoy ourselves?"

"Feel up to a DP?"

"Certainly, Duane, how thoughtful of you!"

I didn't get his meaning at first, but I tend to think quickly in pressure situations, and recalling Inez putting a lubricated finger up her ass told me she wanted anal, and that meant the DP stood for Double Penetration.

I was ready when Duane asked if I wanted front or back and quickly answered, I'll take the back if you don't mind."

"Hey, like the sailors say, 'any port in a storm.'" He laughed, and we moved quickly to Inez's bedroom.

We let Inez lead the positioning. She had me lie on my back and got down on all fours to get her mouth on my already jerking erection. Duane was already centering his long dick on the slight opening of her shaven cunt. I looked on as he slowly slipped inside her. I realized that she was taking me into her mouth at the same rate as he was entering her cunt.

Needless to say, I was impressed with the two of them and made up my mind to impress them if I could.

We went slowly so as not to rush our own climaxes and end things too soon for Inez's sake. It worked out well enough. She had her first orgasm before either Duane or I was nearing ours.

After her climax Duane and I switched places. Once again we went slowly but steadily and I could feel her cuntal muscles gripping my shaft, milking it and enticing it to erupt and fill her vagina with my translucent fluids.

But I knew something about self-control and I wanted to fuck that ass of her as well.

The bedroom was filled with Duane's and my grunting and groaning and Inez's panting and sucking sounds. The three of us were concentrating on the nearly there climaxes awaiting us.

"Mmmm, guys," Inez spoke the first words in several minutes. "It's time for the Double. You ready?"

I had no idea how we were going about this and waited patiently while they sorted things out. All I knew was that I had her ass and I wasn't about to give it up.

Inez was lying on her back and said: "You first, Howard."

My cock was well lubed and I started to move between her legs.

"Stop, you've got it wrong. It won't work that way! I need to straddle Duane and you come at me from behind."

Inez centered herself over Duane's pole and slowly lowered herself down on it.

"Mmmmm, feels good, feels very good! Now Howard, get behind me and put it up my ass ... do it slow, I want you both in my holes and finding a suitable rhythm, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am, I answered and followed her instructions.

"KY's on the table next to the bed. Use plenty of it, it's cheap enough, and I don't care if we stain the sheets."

I moved into position after applying a generous amount of lubrication to her asshole and my dick. Then with the tip of my cock at her small brown pucker I told her I was ready.

I should point out that Duane while firmly embedded in her pussy, was not moving, nor was she. They were waiting on me to work my way into her ass.

I knew enough to go slowly and keep asking her if it was all right.

Inez was fine with my progress and didn't hurry me at all.

Duane had obviously doubled someone in the past. Whether it was Inez or not I never found out. Discretion was paramount in these illicit couplings I would learn, and thought it a great idea considering the possible alternatives such as divorce or even having someone try to kill you for taking their woman.

At any rate, once my cock was ¾'s inside her rectum, Inez told us both to get going, and we did.

Actually Duane began to fuck her first using slow piston-like strokes to get her used to his longer penis. Then I joined in and she told us she felt literally stuffed and moved her body to get maximum penetration on both ends.

I experienced an odd feeling as Duane's cock glided past mine, separated only by the thinnest of membranes of her vagina where it adhered to that of her anus.

Within four minutes Inez was on the cusp of another orgasm.

"Oh, Christ ... here it comes!" she croaked and her whole body spasmed and locked as the two cocks pounded onto each of her holes.

The tight grip of her anal muscles on my cock grew even tighter and I released a prodigious amount of sperm into her ass.

I heard Duane grunt and a moment later he was pumping his seed into her cunt.

My guess is that both of us ejaculating in her almost at the same time brought her to another orgasm during which she cursed and thanked us in the same breath before falling limp like a rag doll, albeit thoroughly satisfied.

.

That's when I learned what set Duane apart from the rest of us mortal men---for aside from the outlandish length of his penis, it was still solidly erect. And he put it to use, taking my place at her ass, he sent his member into her cum-filled anus and truly boned her.

I mean he fucked her hard—senseless actually. For when he finished with her she was truly finished. It took all she had to lift her right hand to caress his face. He tendered his then semi-hard cock to her mouth, but Inez was unable to open it and just smiled and closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Duane suggested that we take turns sin the shower and then get dressed. We did, and Inez was snoring by the time we were ready to leave.

I suggested we wake her and he demurred, saying no, let her be. If her husband comes home he'll think she had one too many glasses of wine. He reinforce this, Duane poured half a glass of wine into her glass and placed it on the bedside table. Next he picked up the two glasses we had used and washed and dried them and put them away.

"Do you have everything, Howie? Don't want to leave any tell tale clues for Mr. Fountain to find."

I checked my pockets and told him I had everything. He laughed and said, "Can't be too sure, man. Let's get out of here. Oh, by the way, Howie. You were pretty good in there, man. Yeah, pretty good. I think the other ladies will pay handsomely for your services."

To be continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds