• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sisters' Misters Ch. 02

Sisters' Misters Ch. 02

Sisters share more Friday night fun

Jennifer & Jamal and Chelsea & Scoot sat lazily in the living room, after their rousing round of sex, making small talk and trading occasional kisses. They were two couples now, at least for tonight, when just a few hours earlier Chelsea and Scoot weren't even acquainted.

Jennifer noticed a wetness on her bare bottom and looked down to see that semen was pooling on the leather couch under her pussy.

Jennifer playfully slapped Jamal on the leg and said, "Your cum is getting on the new sofa!"

Jamal feigned anger too and said, "I gave that cum to you and now you're wasting it. And look at your little sister there; she's probably making a puddle on the rug!"

"I guess we better clean up," Jennifer said as she signaled Chelsea to rise. Jennifer led the way as the two naked beauties waddled to the kitchen, trying not to drip on the floor.

Jennifer tore some paper towels off the roll and handed a few to Chelsea. Chelsea wiped her sloppy pussy and held up the soggy towel, saying, "Wow, Scoot really came a lot."

Jennifer, wiping herself, said, "You're gonna see that white guys cum in teaspoons and black guys cum in quarts."

Chelsea liked the sound of "you're gonna see," reminding her that she would most likely be getting fucked some more.

"So, Chelsea," Jen began, "do you really think you might be pregnant now?"

"No, not really," Chelsea replied, "I'm actually on the pill, so there's not much chance of that. I just got caught up in your moment when Scoot was about to cum in me and I was wishing that I could get pregnant. What about you? Do you really think Jamal knocked you up?"

"He probably did," Jennifer answered, rubbing her tummy. "I went off the pill a while back and I'm ovulating now. You know, it's funny, but I always imagined the two of us having little kids with blond hair and blue eyes. Now with Jamal's dark skin my baby won't be anything but black! But I love the idea of holding a little black baby sucking milk from my pasty-white boobs."

"Ah, that's sweet," Chelsea said.

"But listen to me, young lady, you need to stay on the pill until you finish college," Jennifer said in a serious tone. "You don't want to get pregnant until you get your education and settle down with the right guy."

Chelsea smiled and nodded in acceptance.

"So, anyway Chelsea," Jennifer began, "do you think you might actually tolerate black guys now and you might be fucking them every chance you get?"

"What do you think?!" Chelsea asked enthusiastically.

"I think that black cock sluts run in our family," Jennifer said, grinning, "So welcome to the club!"

Chelsea quickly retorted, "Gee, I wonder where Mom went wrong," causing both to erupt with laughter.

The sisters then hugged each other, noticing, incidentally, that the naked contact between them felt pretty good.

Meanwhile, Jamal and Scoot were having their own conversation in the living room.

"Man," Scoot said, "that Chelsea is one fine piece of ass! That's the first time I ever fucked a little white girl who never had a black cock before, and it was motherfucking fantastic! Which reminds me; you lost our bet and you owe me 50 dollars!"

"Okay," Jamal said, "I'll pay you later. It was worth 50 bucks just to see you nail that pussy. When Jennifer said that Chelsea won't have anything to do with black guys and she was coming here to report on me to her parents I thought she must be a snotty little stuck-up bitch. But, you know, she's really sweet. She's a lot like Jennifer, except that Jennifer gave up on white boys a long time ago."

"Yeah," Scoot said, "I like her a lot. First, she wouldn't even kiss me and then, next thing I know, she's begging me to fuck her with my big black nigger cock! If she didn't live a hundred miles away I'd be tapping that young pussy every night."

"Oh, yeah, she'd be letting you too. You do have a way with the ladies!" Jamal chuckled.

Jennifer and Chelsea strolled back into the living room and Jen said, "What have you boys been talking about?"

"Scoot was just saying that you girls went to clean yourselves up but you left us sitting here, all messy and shit," Jamal said, inventing the entire conversation.

"Well, I brought some paper towels," Jennifer said, "but I don't think we'll need them for you two. We can manage without the 'quicker-picker-upper'."

Jennifer then knelt down in front of Jamal and took his still-wet cock in her mouth, sucking out the last drops of cum.

Chelsea followed her sister's lead and crouched down in front of Scoot, lifting his big cock up and slowly running her tongue up the underside. She realized that she'd gotten cum on her chin and lips, then wiped and licked it off, looking up at Scoot and making eye contact.

"Mmm," Chelsea said, "that's tasty."

"Oh baby," Scoot chuckled, "you are too much!"

Noticing that Scoot's cock was rapidly stiffening, Chelsea said, "Honey, I can't believe that you're getting another woody already."

"Jamal is getting a boner too, missy," Jen said, "We better get ready for round two."

"That sounds like fun," Scoot said, "but it's getting late and I didn't plan to spend the night here." He was actually angling for an invitation.

"Oh Scoot," Chelsea pleaded, "You don't really have to go home, do you? If you stay here, Sweetie, you can fuck me all night."

"Well, that's an offer I can't refuse," Scoot said, "so I guess I'm staying, if it's okay with Jennifer.

"Now Scoot, there isn't anyone I'd rather have fucking my baby sister than you." Jen joked. "I've already made up the new convertible sofa in our second bedroom for Chelsea, so you two can break it in right."

"That sounds perfect," Chelsea said, "I'll tell Mom and Dad that you're taking real good care of me!"

The sisters and their mates spent a few more minutes talking and laughing. Finally, Scoot stood up and outstretched his arms in an exaggerated yawn. "Well, it's getting pretty late. Think it's time for me to get some sleep."

"Oh bullshit, man!" Jamal protested, "you ain't gonna sleep a wink until you get another shot at Chelsea's pussy!"

Scoot grinned ear to ear and nodded his head in the affirmative. Chelsea did too.

Chelsea then decided to get playful, and in her best girly voice she said, "Oh my goodness gracious. Scoot, did you want to put your big black cock into my little white pussy again? Well, I guess that would be okay."

Jennifer laughed and mused, "I'm glad it's okay because Scoot is going to fuck your brains out whether you like it or not."

"I like it," Chelsea said. "I like it just fine."

Scoot reached down to take Chelsea's hand and pulled her to her feet. Then he put his arm around the small of her back and led her toward the hall where the second bedroom was.

"Goodnight Jen, goodnight Jamal," Chelsea said cheerily.

"Goodnight sis," Jennifer said, adding, "don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

Halfway down the short hallway, Chelsea told Scoot she "had to go potty" and they stopped off at the bathroom. Chelsea plopped down on the toilet. Sitting there with her perky tits poking out, and her long blond hair touching them, she was the picture of sweetness and innocence. Scoot framed her angelic face with his huge hands and told her, "Baby, you are some kind of beautiful."

Chelsea tore off some toilet paper and while wiping herself felt some sliminess through the wad in her hand. She mentioned to Scoot, "I'm still leaking your cum."

"Sorry baby," Scoot said, "I'll go deeper when I squirt my jizz in you this time."

"Very thoughtful, Sweetheart," Chelsea said as she stood up and stepped toward the sink to let Scoot use the toilet.

Scoot lifted the seat and pissed into the bowl a long, forceful stream of yellow urine. Chelsea didn't say anything but she was once again awestruck by the power and appearance of Scoot's big black cock. He flushed the lever and Chelsea wiggled her adorable ass as she sashayed out of the bath and into the second bedroom next door.

As they entered the bedroom Chelsea switched on the light and Scoot closed the door behind them. Then the couple embraced, standing up, for the first time. Chelsea felt tiny in Scoot's muscular arms. They held each other tight and Chelsea could feel Scoot's stiffening cock pressing against her belly. She loved the feeling. Scoot loved the feel of Chelsea's plump little boobs pressing against him. The lovers kissed passionately with Scoot's full lips and large mouth taking over Chelsea's. Their tongues were in constant motion, his reaching out to find hers and hers responding in kind.

Scoot's cock was now rock hard and Chelsea angled it downward to brush her pussy as they stood hugging and swaying.

Scoot said, "Let me turn off the light, baby, and you can suck my cock for a while.

"No, leave the light on for now," Chelsea said, "I want to see your cock. I want to look at it in my hands and watch it going into my pussy."

Without releasing his embrace, Scoot stepped backward and sat down on the bed, bringing Chelsea to her knees at eye level with his massive organ. Chelsea immediately took the cockhead into her mouth, drawing in and out to stimulate her new lover. Chelsea did her best to take the cock straight into mouth and down her throat, wanting very much for Scoot to enjoy her.

"Oh baby, you really know how to give a nigger head," Scoot said.

Chelsea looked up at Scoot with her big blue eyes and smiled as much as she could with her mouth stuffed full.

Scoot was ready to fuck and put his hands on Chelsea's head, tenderly pushing her away from his cock. He then leaned forward to kiss Chelsea's mouth as a thank-you for a blowjob well done.

As Chelsea rose to her feet Scoot cupped her cunt in his hand, causing Chelsea to utter an "Aahh." Scoot then slipped a finger into Chelsea, skillfully rubbing it up and down against her clit. Scoot was also feeling the teen to see if she was wet enough to take his cock. She was.

Scoot laid back on the bed and Chelsea climbed on top of him like a child scampering onto a playground toy. She started to straddle Scoot's hips and he said, "Wait, baby. Turn around and ride me like a cowgirl."

Chelsea had never tried that position before but gladly spun herself in reverse. She immediately liked it because it left Scoot's cock poking straight up between her legs where she could see it against her pussy. She then took hold of the cock with one hand, lifting herself up and pointing the head into her cunt. "Oh fuck yes!" she yelled as she pushed herself down on the dark shaft. She then began to slowly raise and lower herself on Scoot, savoring each move with her eyes and the pleasure sensors in her pussy.

Out of the blue, Chelsea started laughing.

"What's so funny, baby?" Scoot asked.

"I was just thinking 'what if my mom and dad could see me right now'."

"We could make a video and send it to them," Scoot chuckled.

"Oh, fuck!" Chelsea squealed, "Oooohhhh fuck!" as she climaxed at the very thought.

Chelsea continued to ride Scoot's cock, bouncing rhythmically and taking her own boobs in her hands to squeeze and diddle them herself. After several minutes, and several orgasms for Chelsea, Scoot tapped her on her hips, signaling her to dismount. Chelsea climbed off, panting.

"Get up on all fours," he ordered.

"You want to do it doggie-style?" she inquired, adding, "that never really worked too well with my old boyfriends."

"Well, I'm your new boyfriend and I'll show you how it's done," Scoot boasted.

Chelsea moved to the middle of the sofa-bed and assumed the position with her shapely butt in the air. Scoot moved in behind her and pushed his throbbing cock into her pussy. Chelsea uttered an "uhhh" as the penis entered her. She liked the feeling right away.

"Oh, honey, that feels good," she cooed, "your big black cock is pressing down on my button. Oh, that's nice, sweetheart."

"It gets better," Scoot told her as he picked up speed. Soon he was pounding her sweet little pussy with the motion of a racecar piston.

"Ayyyyiiiiiiiiii," she shrieked, "Ayyyiiiiiiiii! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh, honey, you're the best fucker in the world!"

Meanwhile, in the master bedroom, Jamal and Jennifer were engaged in some pillow talk as they lay facing each other in their bed.

"I can hear her from here," Jennifer said with a smile, referring to her kid sister.

"They can probably hear her in the next apartment," Jamal quipped. "I think she's a bigger nympho than you are."

"Well, I'm a little shocked," Jen continued, "I know she lost her virginity last year but she never seemed too enthusiastic about sex. She's finding out what real sex is tonight. You told me that Scoot would get in her pants in five minutes and you weren't too far off. Well, I know we did her a favor, and she appreciates it right now, but it was pretty sneaky of us to set her up. Now every time Scoot fucks her this weekend she'll get more hooked on black cock!"

They both laughed and then moved closer to start kissing and caressing each other as a prelude to what would come next.

Back in the guest room - "You like doing it doggie now, don't you baby?" Scoot grunted as he mated Chelsea like a bull on a cow.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" was Chelsea's only possible reply.

Scoot slowed to a stop, then pushed Chelsea over onto the sheets with a little shove of his hand. Chelsea fell on her back and reached out her arms to grasp Scoot's neck, pulling him down for a tongue-tangling kiss.

Scoot then grabbed each of Chelsea's slender legs and lifted them high in the air. Once he had her cunt at the right latitude he plowed into her again, hooking her legs in his arms.

"Oh, Scoot I love you," she shouted, adding, "for fucking me like this. You're driving me fucking crazy!"

"Aaayyiiiiiiiiii!" she screamed as she came for what must have been the tenth time.

Sweating and panting, Scoot slowed his pace and said, "I'm just about ready to cum in your pussy. You still want my baby, don't you?"

"Oh yes, darling," she declared, feeling a twinge of guilt and a lot of disappointment, knowing that pregnancy was highly unlikely given her contraceptives. Still, she could fantasize out loud.

"Cum in me!" Chelsea shouted, "Fill me with your cum. I want my skinny belly to bulge with a baby bump! I want my tits to get big and bloated with milk! I want everyone to know that I'm having a little nigger baby!"

Chelsea's words were enough to pull Scoot's trigger and he started moaning, "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh!" He thrust his cock as far into Chelsea as humanly possible and shot his jizz deep in her uterus, as he promised he would.

The fair-skinned teen and her dark-skinned partner gasped for air as they came down from their sexual high. Chelsea thought about what had happened in just a few short hours and she still had the next day-and-a-half to spend with her loving sister and her amazing black lover.

Chelsea and Scoot wrapped themselves around each other, pulled up the bed covers and dozed off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sisters' Misters Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds