Six Month Ch. 02

He broke the passionate kiss leaving me panting for more. I tried to kiss him again but He pushed me away and said don't come here teasing me Alyson, you know what I want, are you prepared to give it to me or are you still a little cock tease. Are you going to run from the big boys and go home crying like a little girl? Or Are you finally ready to give me what I want? if not go on home now!

I whispered yes under my breath and began slowly and sensually undressing as he stood and watched me. My heart was pumping a mile a minute and I was breathing so fast I was getting dizzy. I stood there completely naked before him turning around slowly so he could get a full view of my legs and my sexy tight little ass. With my back to him I turned my head to watch him admire my hot ass. I could see the lust in his eyes. How I wanted needed so see him look at me like that again. To feel his passion lust and desire for my ass.

I reached back with my hands and gently parted my cheeks so he could get a glimpse of my small little anus and I could see the fire in his eyes flare up while he admired the sight of my puckered anus. I could see he wanted to possess me every bit as much as I wanted to be possessed by him! At that moment I knew he wanted my ass more then anything, more then he wanted that slut Angela. It made me so hot knowing how much he lusted after me.

I stepped towards him trembling as I knelt down before him pulling his shorts down and exposing his beautiful phallus! It felt hot and pulsing in my hands and before my eyes. I leaned forwards and took him in my mouth. It felt so good there, big hot and tasty. It had been so long since I had his cock and I had been dreaming about if forever. I savored ever inch of it as I placed more and more of it in my mouth. My pussy was on fire and my nipples were burning with desire for him.

I sucked him with wanton lust savoring his precum and the texture of his monster cock, inhaling the scent of his organ. I was in heaven before him. I sucked his beautiful thick cock for all I was worth. I could feel him about to cum when he pulled out of my mouth suddenly leaving it empty and wanting more. "Not in your mouth Alyson" he said. With a look of intense unquenched lust and desire he told me "ok Alyson, you know what I want." I nodded trembling in acknowledgement.

He pulled me up from my knees and guided me towards the armrest of his couch. He said turn around lover and bend over the couch. In his hand he had a tube of KY jelly, how he had gotten that without me noticing I don't know. I had what felt like a million butterflies were fluttering in my stomach, I felt like I couldn't breath and my body was trembling. I felt so nervous and scared and incredibly excited all at the same time. Richard seemed to enjoy my distraught state. He said what's the matter little girl? Are you ready for me?

I turned around slowly and on weak trembling knees I bent over the couch assuming the position, exposing my most intimate part wide open to Richard just like in my fantasies. I have never ever been so nervous in my life! The rational part of me was screaming get out of here, are you crazy? Do you remember how much he hurt you? Are you totally insane to offer your self to this sick sadistic bastard? This guy RAPED you, against your will! He hurt you really bad! He is a criminal and should be in jail! Now are you really going to voluntarily give your consent to let him hurt you again? Have you lost all your good sense? Are you totally and completely OUT OF YOUR MIND! Leave now and never look back!

Unfortunately another part of me was saying stop being a little girl, You've been fantasizing about this forever now, dreaming begging obsessing every night for him to take you like this in the ass, making bold promises and swearing how if he was actually there you would really go through with it. Swearing in your fantasy that you could take the pain and that you would let him use you ass for his pleasure and that it wasn't all talk.

How many sleepless nights have you spent dreaming about his cock raping your ass! How many times have you screamed out in orgasmic bliss in your empty bedroom promising to take him in your ass, promising to give every inch of your ass to him for him to use and abuse. Swearing up and down in your throes of ecstasy that if he were actually there you would really do it. That you wanted his huge beautiful cock up your ass more then anything in the entire world! The minute your fantasy is about to come true, are you going to run home crying like a baby only to sit at home and masturbate pathetically dreaming about his cock rapping your ass again?

God I felt like bolting, I didn't know what to do! I was so terrified, confused, scared and excited beyond belief. I have never felt such emotional turmoil and it was overwhelming. I was shivering uncontrollably bent over the couch! Richard apparently enjoying my predicament, stepped behind me and began pouring the cold KY jelly all over my ass. I felt his fingers on me pushing against my tight ass. I felt his finger slip into my tight anus. Richard ordered "Tell me you want it Alyson, tell me you want me to fuck that tiny little ass of your! Tell me you want me to Fuck you hard up the ass!" I whimpered "Yes, I want it!" "What do you want Alyson, I want to here you say it" Richard shouted. I was shaking so bad I could barely make out my words. I stuttered "I …w.a.nt you to t.ake m.e in the ass…".

Then I whispered in a shaky begging child like voice that I didn't recognize myself "Please be gentle Richard…please!" That only seemed to fuel his desire more as he shoved another finger then another into my tight ass. Then I felt him withdraw his fingers and I felt the head of his huge monster of a cock at the entrance of my ass.

The sensations brought back all the horrible memories of that rape and I began to panic. I tried to scurry away on the couch but I was trembling too hard and was too scared to really put up a fight as Richard easily held me in place. I looked back over my shoulder and Richard was obviously really enjoying this. My confusion and disorientation only seemed ignite his desire more. He grabbed me hard and forced the head of his cock into my puckered anus.

No amount of fantasy could of prepared me for the reality of the pain! The clarity of how much it hurt the first time he raped me came back to me clearly unclouded by erotic fantasy. Without the rose colored glasses of fantasy the reality of having a HUGE 10inch long and hugely thick cock shoved up my ass hit home and the reality of it is it really really HURTS. This wasn't the pain I had fantasized about while masturbating to earth shattering orgasms. Let face it, in my fantasies all I really felt were my pussy and clit being stimulated to orgasm. There was no real pain, only romantic fantasies of pain and submission.

This pain was real, very real and pain HURTS! This wasn't a porno movie where little sex kittens take penis the size of Richards effortlessly and with a smile. I don't know how they do it. Perhaps they are built different or maybe they numb themselves with drugs but all I know was this is real pain and not the kind of romantic fantasy pain that brings on earth shattering orgasms.

I thought god, this can't be what I wanted, this can't be what I have been fantasizing about. This can't be what I've been dreaming about day in and day out. This can't be what I have been swearing to god that I wanted more then anything in the world! This is PAIN not pleasure, how could I want this! How could I possible want this! I cried out in agony as tears filled my eyes. I cried out "Oh god Richard, it hurts so bad, your too big, I can't do this, I can't do this, it hurts way to much, your cock is just too big!" I turned to look at him with tears streaming down my cheeks. Richard just smiled and said yes you can Alyson, learn to take every inch of my cock you've done it before! "Oh god Richard please, please I begged!"

Un-wayed by my protests he began to shove more and more of his huge cock into me tearing me apart. I tried taking deep breath to control the pain. I remember a Lamaze class I had taken with a college girlfriend when she got pregnant and decided to keep the baby. I had been her coach. I began desperately to do the breathing from the class trying to endure the pain. I grabbed the pillows on the couch and bit down on them as he eased more and more of his unbelievably huge cock past my rectum and deeper into my bowels literally splitting me in two! I was crying uncontrollably now and screaming into the pillow in pain as he continued to thrust into me deeper into my bowels violating me once again.

Then he was in me every inch of his enormous cock, I could feel him in the middle of my stomach filling me completely impaling my helpless ass on his cock, using me for his pleasure. Without giving me even a chance to adjust he pulled back savagely only to thrust back deeper into me causing me to cry in pain the head of his cock in my stomach violently and brutally deriving pleasure from my insides. I closed my eyes and muffled my cries of pain into the pillow as he began fucking my bowels again. This is what I wanted, this is what I had been dreaming about. I wanted to give my ass to Richard, I've dreamt about it endlessly for days now and here I was finally submitting too him! Giving him my ass, letting him fuck every inch of it, letting him rape it for his pleasure, I finally have his big sexy cock buried deep in my ass, this is what I have been dreaming about and I'm finally doing it! Pleasuring him with my insides, letting him use me to pleasure himself. I am finally his for his pleasure only and I will endure the pain to satisfy his beautiful cock. This thought gave me satisfaction if not pleasure but the pain was intense and I was still crying with every deliciously painful thrust of his big cock.

Richard fucked me relentlessly with his cock savoring the dark warm recesses of my bowels, enjoying the feel of my insides rub+++++against the huge mushroom head of his cock. He used every inch of my anus, rectum, bowels and my insides (I have no idea just how far he was inside me, it felt like he was fucking me up the ass all the way to my throat!!!) for his pleasure for him and only him to violate and I was there giving it all to him, abandoning my body to him, enduring the agony of his sexy hot cock, taking all the punishment his beautiful sexy delicious cock could give me, he was lodged deep in my body, his beautiful organ was in my forbidden orifice, he was in ecstasy loving every minute, deriving intense please by hurting my insides with his lovely enormous cock head, these thoughts helped me endure the intense pain of the act. My cries were muffled in the pillow and I was running out of tears to cry, the pillow wet with my tears, my lips bleeding from biting myself to help distract me from the pain of his cock in me. I cried out in pain with each thrust my face grimacing to take every inch of the delicious punishment Richard had for me.

I begged cried and pleaded for it to be over, I couldn't take much more of this erotic pain. "Richard, please I can't take anymore, please cum, please I cried". Each cry from me only elicited harder thrust of his cock in my ass battering my stomach hurting me. He seemed to love every moment of my pain and suffering. He was really enjoying hurting me with his sexy huge cock. I could feel every inch of his unquenchable passion, lust and desire shoved deep within my body. I was filled completely by him, by his sex, by his organ by his fire and by the lustful passionate pain he gave me. This is what I wanted. Just when I thought their was no way I could take any more of this pain Richard would prove me wrong and take me to another level or PAIN, lust, desire, sex, and tolerance. I worshiped and hated his hot sexy painful cock.

I was about to pass out when Richard started jack hammering into me with complete abandon and all his might taking me to the highest level of pain as I screamed out in protest. He finally came shooting endless torrents of hot delicious cum, filling my burning bowels with his seed, his pleasure, his lust, his passion and his desire, every hot drop of it. His hot cum poured into me splashing all over my insides, His body convulsing on top of me, reaching an incredible orgasm.

I felt his huge cock thrusting and pulsing for what seemed like an eternity deep within my body depositing his hot sperm on the forbidden violated infertile soil of my bowels. My body, my anus, my ass, my rectum, my bowels, my insides had given his hot sexy cock the ultimate pleasure, I have sacrificed my body for his pleasure and at that moment in time I experienced the most painfully erotic bliss I have ever felt. It was an overwhelming flood of emotion, I had voluntarily given him my ass just like in my fantasy and I took it all, every inch of his painful sexy hot cock. I felt an incredibly feeling of relief that it was over. His beautiful cock was satisfied with me, it's thirst for my bowels finally quenched, I had given it all to him. It was a mixture of intense pain, relief and lust. My fantasy had been fulfilled, not what I had imaged but fulfilling never the less.

"Alyson that was absolutely incredible", Richard moaned as the last of his cum trickled deep into my defiled bowels. "You are the best!" He slowly pulled out of my used violated ass leaving my anus swollen hurt and dissented and then I did the craziest thing. So overwhelmed by emotion, I turned around to him bent down and took his cock in my mouth just like I had seen Angela do before.

I did it on reflex on instinct on gratitude that it was over, on pure adulterated lust for the object of my obsession, without thought. His cock that had just spent an hour ravishing my ass, punishing me, taking me to the extreme limits of pain and tolerance, the sexy beautiful cock that had cost me numerous sleepless frustrated nights, that had punished me without mercy, that was lodged deep within my rectum and bowels tearing up my insides hurting me for pleasure, was now deep in my mouth. I can't believe it now that I did this but I did. I sucked it deep in my mouth running my tongue over every inch of it as it slid in and out of my mouth. I could taste his hot salty cum, the taste of KY jelly, a pungent bitter taste that must be my ass, and the distinct coppery taste of my blood from my insides where his beautiful cock head drew my blood and pain for his pleasure. I sucked every inch of it savoring his beautiful cock and what he had just done to me. I sucked it with abandon, I could not get enough of it, I loved all the tastes and scents on it, the products of his lust, passion, desire and my pain and obsession. I looked up at him in complete utter submission.

Richard picked up my shaking body and brought me to bedroom. I felt so weak and helpless like a little girl in his strong sexy arms. I curled up next to him and passed out exhausted from the emotional and physical overload. I awoke to cramps in my abdomen and had to rush over to the adjoining bathroom. I sat on the toilet as cramps washed over me. My bowels spasming uncontrollably expelling his hot cum, some blood and my feces.

Richard seem to enjoy watching me cramping on the toilet, the product of his lustful cock and his pleasure. I smiled back at him between waves of cramps letting him know it was all worth it for his lust, for his pleasure, for his beautiful sexy deliciously huge COCK. I think in that moment of time I really loved him. I felt grateful to have been possessed so completely by him, to have given him my body and my ass. To have had him want me so much. To endure pain for his pleasure. These thoughts raced though my mind as another wave of erotic cramps washed over my bowels. I watched his hot precious seed trickle out of my spasming ass.

I went home that afternoon and spent the next week walking funny and in pain every time I had to go to the bathroom. I bleed a little for a week but a part of me got aroused every time I saw blood on my panties. I purposely wore white panties during this time so I would be able to see the blood stains clearly. It reminded me of what we did. Knowing that my blood and my pain was caused by his beautiful sensual delicious cock made it very sexy and erotic.

I still masturbate to memories of Richard fucking my ass with his huge delicious cock and how I endured the pain of his lust and I have incredible orgasms at the thought of those memories. The reality of the experience is much too painful for sexual pleasure and orgasm. I didn't derive sexual pleasure in the usual sense of it I still found the intensely painful experience of being taken in the ass by Richards giant monster cock to be fulfilling, erotic and yes even pleasurable in a strangely perverse masochistic way.

Although I didn't cum or experience any "NORMAL" sexual pleasure during the incredibly painful act of submitting tight little ass to Richards huge sexy cock, the overwhelming emotional, psychological and physical aspect of the experience was somehow more profound, moving, all encompassing and yes even more satisfying then any orgasm I've ever had. I don't understand it myself.

I haven't seen Richard since that day despite numerous attempts on his part to see me. I've done my best to stay away from him. I still fantasize about him and the things we did often but it is no longer an obsession. I don't think I could ever endure another anal love session with him. Perhaps some things are better left to memories and fantasy. I have been trying to stay in the light and find meaning to it all.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 654 milliseconds