Sketch Ch. 05

Dark brown nipples hung down from her raw, exposed breasts. Her shell paused briefly around her breasts, as if unsure of what to do. Finally, they grew in rings, band by band until only her hard, fleshy nipples were left exposed. The shell covering her breasts were lighter in color than the rest of her body. Softer. The bands moved as if still flesh.

Suzanne's tail stopped growing when it reached two feet past the end of her outstretched toes. She pushed herself with her heavily muscled arms and her tail reached down to help balance her. Her blue and black shell glinted darkly in the full moon.

Standing felt wrong but a piece of her enjoyed it. She twisted her arms, stretching her various joints. Suzanne's huge eyes shined in the light. As she scanned the area, two black points pushed aside the plates surrounding her nose. New sensations flooded her as her antenna grew to long, thin points.

Now. Now she knew she was done. Suzanne crouched and then leaned forward. All twenty claws of her arms dug into her truck and it lurched under the pressure and weight. Her stomach grumbled loudly as a small hiss escaped her jaws.

The young woman's huge, nearly transparent wings flicked around her. Rolling her head slightly, she caught sight of something small moving in the air. She tracked it and suddenly her wings were shimmering in the night. A loud, constant buzz filled the air as dust and dirt blasted away from the truck bed. The shocks of the old truck groaned as she pulled the truck from the ground.

Flexing her hands, she released the truck and it squealed as it landed. Suzanne was already gone.

A blur in the night.

Hunting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sketch Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 300 milliseconds