Sketch Ch. 06

"You gonna watch tonight?" she asked. Her eyes were a vivid green.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Not scared?"

"No. The bars held you and the new chains are big enough to hold back a bull. I'm pretty confident that you aren't going anywhere. You didn't like the dress?"

"Just, uhn, gets in the way. Didn't want to mess up the purty gift you left me."

She smiled and her nose furrowed when it turned into a grimace. The woman's nipples tightened in the cool air, hardening into solid brown points. Terry licked her lips and made a sound close to a moan. Bits of gold appeared in her eyes as I wound the chains into place, pulling her tight.

It was incredible to watch.

Sweat appeared along the length of her body and she moaned, loudly this time, shaking at her chains. Small black hairs sprouted between her breasts, spreading up and over them. A line of the black hairs seemed to rise off of her stomach in a line between her breasts and belly button. Her stomach muscles clenched and she pulled hard at her chains, her moan turning to a growl.

Terry's head was back, her mouth open in a grimace. Light gray fur grew from her neck, flowing down. It darkened to black until it met the spray of fur above her breasts. Still she pulled at her chains and her muscles bulged larger and larger. Huge veins stood out along her body as she tensed.

The line of black fur on her stomach continued down, disappearing into the thick tangle of black hair above her pussy. Terry suddenly twisted, yanking and pulling with her entire body and the hooks holding the chains near her hands and feet trembled. She looked down at him and her eyes were golden and beautiful. Black fur stood out on her cheeks and I watched little black dots appear along her jawline. She grinded her teeth. Her canine teeth lengthened, scraping and pushing at the nearby teeth. She seemed determined not to show her pain to him.

Her nipples shifted on her chest. The position of her arms had pulled her breasts up but now her nipples slowly moved down. No. Her breasts were growing. I watched her breasts swell, bulging to the side and the center of her body. The dark skin around her nipples widened as her breasts became engorged. As with her jaw, small black dots appeared all over her breasts. Soon, fur grew to cover her huge tits.

I shifted, adjusting myself to move my erection out of the way. I couldn't help but look down between her legs. Her pubic hair had become a tangle of hair and fur and had grown down further to hide her sex. I had a hard time not picturing it. Picturing her nakedness.

Muscles shifted in Terry's legs, pushing against her already lean body until I could clearly see the definition between each one. A tuft of fur grew out from the back of her legs as her calf muscles bulged. I heard small cracks and my attention was pulled to her feet. Thick black claws pushed through the tips of her toes. I watched as her feet elongated. The skin stretched and then shifted. The joints in her toes flared and she growled, finally admitting the pain. Her toes thickened as they shortened. At the same time, the area around the balls of her feet expanded, growing longer and wider to support her weight. Even though she was suspended in the air, she could now almost touch the ground.

She had grown while I watched her feet. The cuffs around her ankles and forearms bit into her flesh. She spit and bloody teeth clattered to the ground around her. Her head shifted awkwardly and I heard her jaw crack. The flesh of her nose darkened. Little spots of black appeared and simply spread until her large, proud nose was pure black. The spots spread down to her bloody lips, the skin fading to black with tiny pink spots. Her tongue hung from her mouth.

Terry panted. No, not Terry any more. The creature licked at its nose and then whined as the skin around its face tightened. She - It - closed her eyes as its face pushed out. Her nose flattened as her muzzle grew into place. Dark hairs dotted the length of the bridge of her muzzle but a line of gray fur ran from the very tip her wet, black nose to her forehead. Deadly teeth pushed through the gaps in her jaw.

At the same time, the rounded tops of her ears pulled up to points. The ears continued to grow out, larger and larger they pushed through the thick fur now surrounding her head.

Something moved behind her and I caught a glimpse of a short, black tail swishing from side to side. I watched it continue to grow. Saw it slide between her opened legs and then I licked my lips. The fur around her thighs was entirely soaked. I could smell her from where I sat. Smell her sex.

The creature strained against the cuffs. The chains shook but held and eventually she gave up. She had about an inch of give in each chain. I stood and unlocked the gate. She had a thick tuft of fur above her pussy but was otherwise sleek and black and beautiful in her own way. The bulge of her breasts was obvious - they were three times their original size but they were covered in fur. I could see her nipples (black now) through strands of fur.

Her (It, I reminded myself) hands had grown claws at some point, like her feet. Thick, dark gray skin lined her palms into rough pads. It looked like her fingers were slightly shorter compared to the rest of her body and they didn't look quite as nimble.

I walked around to her back and she turned her head to follow as best as she could. She was wide and thick with muscle. A tangle of rough, thick black fur ran along her spine and down to her tail. The tip of her tail reached her calf muscles and it swayed slightly. I'd put her at 6'10" now but I guess that'd depend on how she stood on her feet. It stood. How it stood on its paws. Her legs were especially powerful when compared to her body.

Watching her carefully, I walked closer. I touched her tail and it twitched away from me. So, I grabbed it and ignored her warning growl. I could feel the individual bones through the thick fur. I pulled on it carefully from the base to the tip while it writhed in my grasp.

I let the tail go and knelt behind her. I placed a hand on each ass cheek. There was barely any padding there - her ass felt like a rock. Despite that, the fur was soft and I had to resist the urge to stroke her. This close, the smell of her juices was incredibly distracting. I placed my fingers closer to her thighs and spread her ass. Her pussy lips were thick and black and covered in her liquid.

My cock ached in my pants. I couldn't help it. Regardless of my control, she had the shape of a woman and was incredibly wet and I could barely think straight. I would never get this chance again. Holding her left ass cheek in place, I reached forward and lightly touched the wet fur around her clit. I smelled my fingers and they smelled like a woman's pussy. Stronger, though. A rich, powerful scent that made me drool a little. I clenched my jaws against it and realized I was grinding my teeth.

Still watching it, I pressed two fingers together and touched the hot, slick lips between her thighs. Terry's tail twitched and then raised, exposing her sex. I slid my fingers up and down between her black, furry pussy lips. She growled above me but the timbre was different. Again I smelled my fingers and they smelled exactly like every other woman I'd had.

So, I tasted them. The thick, slightly sticky liquid coated my tongue as I cleaned my fingers off. Slowly, very slowly, I leaned toward her. I stopped an inch away from her, eyes closed while I smelled her. I could feel her fur tickling at the side of my cheeks.

My nose touched her first and her hips jerked slightly above me. I licked up, tasting her wet fur before my tongue met her lips. I could feel her heat against my tongue. She was incredibly wet and I drank of her cum. I opened her pussy to my attentions, licking deep between her hot lips. She twisted above me, silent as I worked deep into her. When my tongue touched against her clit, she jerked again. Her thick fur stuck wetly to my tongue as I circled her clit with the tip of my tongue. I gripped her heavily muscled thighs and she opened for me. I lost myself a little, pushing and licking, ignoring all the fur and hair I swallowed.

Terry shuddered. The chains rattled and I felt her pussy clenching above my tongue. I sat back, breathing hard. I couldn't think of how long I'd kneeled behind her, sucking on her. I couldn't smell anything but her. Her juices covered my face and mouth.

I left her there. I suddenly couldn't breathe and had to be upstairs. Once outside, I dropped my pants and masturbated. She flashed into my mind several times but each time I pushed her away to picture some faceless beauty screaming my name. I came hard and fell to my knees.

I went back down after a moment to get my lamp. She - It was there. Watching me. It lifted its muzzle, slowly and obviously sniffing at the air. Her - Its, goddamnit, its tail swung lazily behind it.

She made no sound as I closed the shelter and went inside. I cursed myself for losing control. My cock pressed hard against my pants and I rubbed at it, grinding my teeth. She was raw. An animal. So much power and grace and the ability to kill with her bare hands. And there she had been, bound above me. A completely unique creature. Feminine and animalistic.

I masturbated again before I fell asleep, naked and covered in my own cum.

I woke, still angry at myself. Terry said nothing when I fed her in the morning. She refused to clothe herself, even when I let the chains come loose a little. She was completely disinterested in her own nakedness. Proud and haughty and prim. Fuckin' bitch.

I was cleaning my gear in the evening when the sheriff arrived. Just what I fucking needed.

"You find anything, boy?" he asked. I glared at him.

"No. Sir," I said, forcing the words. A fierce headache loomed behind my eyes. I'd been grinding my teeth in my sleep and throughout the day.

"No tracks or nothin'? We ain't payin' you until you find it."

"I know that. Now why-"

"You just going to-"

"DON'T FUCKING INTERRUPT ME!" I screamed at him. My hands shook. I had crossed the distance between us in a second and stood face-to-face with him. My heart pounded in my chest and a thin, high whistling sounded in my ears.

"You- You step back, son. 'Less you want to find yourself-"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here," I told him, enunciating every word. The fat white fucker opened and closed his mouth as he stared at me. The sheriff's hand twitched. Had to be towards his gun. Had to be. No fucking way. No fucking way I let some redneck asshole threaten me. I popped the bastard in the face before he could blink. He cried out, hands to his nose as blood spurted between his fingers.

"What the fud' is wrog wit' you!"

"You gonna draw your gun on me? You were gonna shoot me?" I demanded.

"No, you stupi' fugh!" More blood fountained from his nose. "You ge' the fugh' ou' o' my town befo' tommowow oh I'll awwest yo ass!"

I watched him leave. He ran to his car and threw rocks as he sped off. My fingers clenched and unclenched at my sides. I paced back and forth, cursing myself. Cursing the fat sheriff. Cursing the whole goddamned town and the job.

I spent the next hour gathering my gear. The headache had bloomed full force and the Ibuprofen I'd taken shortly after the sheriff left had done nothing.

My gear was stowed in my jeep when I finally turned to the storm shelter. I pressed the button for the hoists and waited, tapping my foot.

"Come on, come on!" I yelled impatiently.

I walked in on Terry changing. She roared at me, her face a furred half-muzzle. Bones along her spine stood out and a small nub of a tail wriggled above her bare ass. She was on her hands and knees, arching her powerful back. Fur lined her legs. She clawed at the ground and her fingernails came away with streaks of blood. The skin split and soon small sparks flew up where dark black claws scrapped the ground. Her furred tits clung to her chest but slowly lowered to the ground as they grew, shaking as she moved and twitched through her transformation.

Thick fur grew from her spine, racing down to the tip of her expanded tail. She licked her short muzzle, her eyes golden in the light.

She turned, presenting herself to me. Her pussy lips were darkening, from pink to dark red to gray and then black. Her tail arched as she lowered her back. She looked behind herself and her muzzle pushed further from her face.

The key scratched at the gate's lock as I tried to open it. Finally, with a growl, I unlocked the door and threw it open. My fingers worked at my pants and I clawed at them as I watched fur spread to cover Terry's back. I howled in frustration and tore at my pants, ripping them down the middle. Muscles bulged along my arms and the tips of my fingers showed small black points. I didn't pause to consider this. I couldn't.

My cock bobbed in the air. Pink flesh darkened to red and it lengthened, pulling at the head of my cock until the tip slanted. Smooth red flesh bulged at the base of my cock, above my balls.

I kicked at my shoes and ripped the rest of my pants off. Claws burst through my socks but I barely noticed. Teeth grinded against teeth in my jaw as I shoved my face between Terry's furry thighs. I growled and sucked and licked at her. Biting her sweet thick lips. My thick, long tongue lapped around my face as it changed. Face cracking as bones shifted to grow into a muzzle.

Unable to hold back, I went to my hands and feet above her. I could feel my back popping as it expanded, tearing my tight shirt down the middle to expose blond fur growing from my back in small patches.

I pounded against the female as I tried to mount her. She pushed back, growling and snapping as my cock pressed against her wetness, sliding up to her asshole. She arched and pushed and the sharp tip of my cock suddenly slid between her soaking wet pussy. I bit her shoulder in excitement and she shuddered beneath me.

Hunching my back, I dug my claws into the ground, slamming over and over again into the female under me. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she worked her furry hips hard back against me. I could feel my knot against her opening. Each time I slammed against her, I spread her open a little more.

In frustration, I bit hard at the female's neck and she froze. I pushed slowly, feeling her muscles holding tight at my knot. Growling, I pushed hard and the female completely opened for me. She choked out a cry and then slammed back, impaling herself on my thickness. I pounded her in smaller motions, unable to pull fully out of her now that we were knotted.

The female jerked and fell beneath me and I fell with her, still slamming hard. She snapped and barked and jerked and I felt her muscles against my cock, nearly vibrating with the force of her pleasure. I leaned on my knees and dug my claws into the thick fur of her back. Her massive furry breasts flattened under her, spreading to the sides. I leaned back and pounded as hard and as fast as I could. Pressure built in my stomach and balls. I grunted and growled, slobbering thick ropes of drool to mix with the fur and sweat along her back.

I felt my release and I leaned my head far back as I filled the female with my seed. My muzzle was open in a silent cry and I felt her shake hard under me. Her legs scrabbled at the ground and the chains struck sparks. Her slick, tight wet pussy convulsed again and again around my cock.

I pulled away from her and she snapped at me until I swiped my claws down her back. The rich smell of her blood filled her air and I licked my lips at the scent. Going to my knees behind her, I looked down. My cock was locked in with her. I looked at the gate. I wanted out. I didn't like being here. I didn't like being stuck here where I couldn't see anything or smell anything or hunt anything.

Digging my claws into the female's ass, I pulled back. She howled in pain as my knot stretched her opening. I was full engorged and my knot had swollen in size. My long ears twitched, laying flat against my head as her voice dug daggers into my head. I clenched hard on her ass and ten trails of blood traced lazily down the back of her thighs. More blood welled above and below my cock, lost in the dark fur of her pussy.

With a final, hard pull, I was free. My cock shined in the light, thick with cum and blood.

I almost left the female there. Almost. But, I wouldn't come back. Not to a hole in the ground. And I would want her again. Want to have her pleasure me again. Want to fill her with my cum until she birthed our cubs.

I went to the chains holding her arms and pulled. My arms bulged and the chains groaned. The sound reached a higher pitch when the female pulled in the opposite direction until, with a loud ringing, squealing noise, the chain broke. The two of us worked on the other three chains binding her until she was free. I dropped to all fours and bounded up the stairs.

The female leaped free and I turned to lead her into the forest.

The air rushed out of me when the female landed on me. I felt her claws in my flank and my back and I turned in a fury, snapping and clawing at her. Her closed fist caught me under the eye and then her teeth dug into my side. The world turned black. She raked her claws down my stomach and then brought both fists down again over my eye. Her hands and the two cuffs slammed into me and I saw no more.

I woke sometime later. The small crescent moon hid behind clouds. I licked at my jaw and tasted blood. Carefully, I got to my feet and sniffed. I could smell her and her trail into the woods. I howled for her and then snarled when I received no answer.

I could not, would not let the female get away from me. She had to learn her place.

Dropping to all four, I raced after her, following her trail. Muscles rippled in the night as I ran, long blond tail streaming behind me. My cock ached in its furry sheath, held low and close to my body.

I wanted her again and I would have her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sketch Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds