Skiing Ch. 02

I let Nichole lick and suck my nipple for a minute before I moved away. She immediately grabbed her wine glass and took a sip, then she ran her tongue around the top, like she was licking the salt off a margarita. It probably did taste a little salty when I think about it. And I know from licking my own nipple how wonderful the wine tasted with a little bit of me added.

Off came the t-neck in one quick motion. It was time to use the chair to it fullest. I pulled it close enough so I could rest my feet on the coffee table and sat down, my legs spread wide but my mound still covered by my now soaking wet jeans. There was a visible dark spot between my legs where the fabric had gotten dampened by now dripping mound. I sat down and put my feet up on the table and spread my legs as wide as I could. I slouched down so my bottom was almost completely hanging off the seat of the chair. I started to play with my breasts first, watching Nichole as I did so. I also kept looking at the wine glass in her hand. It only had a mouthful or two left and I desperately wanted her to finish that wine, knowing I couldn't go onto the next step until she did. But she just teasingly took little sips. One hand moved down between my legs, rubbing myself through the outside of my jeans. The denim was rough and heavy as I rubbed myself. Nichole was definitely enjoying watching this. She kept teasing me, licking the rim of the glass, taking small sips. How I wanted to be naked in front of her. How I wanted her to watch my touch myself. How I wanted to please her. Finally, she took one last gulp and nodded towards me. I lifted my legs high in the air and slid my jeans down them. The view I gave her of my now drenched mound made me feel so dirty, but I knew I would be giving her an even better view in just a matter of moments. A view that I never thought I would give anyone.

"Stop right there," Nichole said as she stood up. She walked over to the kitchette and filled her wine glass. She then came back and sat down on the couch. I had my knees up to my chest and my feet crossed, covering myself the best I could. Nichole leaned back. "Put each foot on one end of the table," she directed.

I did exactly as she told me, even though it left me very exposed. My mound was full, open and wet. I had never seen myself this excited and I looked down at myself for a moment. Then I looked up at Nichole. I waited for her to tell me what to do next.

The rest of the evening is one I will never forget. Nichole taught me so much about myself, how to touch myself, where to touch myself and when to touch myself. She had me first explore my skin, the skin of my chest, my breasts without touching my nipples, the sensitive skin of the undersides of my breasts, my stomach. She had my caress the insides of my thighs, the crease where my thigh meets my crotch and the folds where my legs meet my body. She had me caress my own face and suck my own fingers. All this time she had me sit with my legs spread, the wet spot on the chair growing. I could feel my juices running out of my now open hole, running down over my ass and dripping onto the chair.

Once I had explored myself totally, without touching a single special spot, Nichole then directed me to touch myself like I would while I masturbated.

"Finally," I thought, but it turned out I was going much to fast.

"Slower," Nichole directed. "Just brush your nipples at first. Like this." Nichole lifted her sweater and released her breasts. I watched as her fingers just brushed over her nipples. The responded quickly and my fingers soon mimicked hers. When she ran her fingers over her areola I did the same. When she brushed just the tips of her fingers over her nipple, so did I. When she started to run her hand down her stomach, mine followed as if Nichole herself was controlling it.

Nichole stood up and undid her slacks. She let them fall and took down her panties in one swift movement. She then sat back down and took another drink of wine. "Now Lynne, touch yourself for me. Show me how you would bring yourself to orgasm, but don't. After I watch you, I will show you how to do it oh so much better."

My hand, which had stopped where to the waist of my jeans would have been, where Nichole's hand had stopped, now continued down. My hand first brushed over my engorged labia, parting it slightly. It ran through my damp pubic hair as one finger parted first my outer, then inner lips. I rubbed gently, running my fingers up and down, up almost to my pearl and then back down to my drenched slit. I was using my own juices to make myself wet and slippery. When I thought I was wet enough I pulled my hood back and exposed my pearl for the first time. It was hard and sensitive. The first touch almost sent me over the edge.

"STOP," Nichole commanded.

Startled I pulled my hand away quickly and brought my knees to my chest. What had I done wrong? Nichole just sat there, shaking her head like a disappointed teacher. She sighed deeply.

"Why do you young women always want to cum so soon?" she said as she parted her own legs, giving me a great view of her smoothly shaven mound. She was aroused it was easy to see, her lips full and open, her pearl peeking out from under it's hood, a glistening of moisture from around her opening. She spread her legs much as mine were, one heel on each end of the table. I started to relax and grow, if it was possible, even more horny that before.

"So soon," I said. I had been dying to cum for so long now that I thought I was going to burst when it finally happened. I had never been so aroused for so long in my life, and the feeling was starting to tear at my loins, straining to get out like it had never done before.

"Yes, so soon. You should savor yourself, like savoring a glass of fine wine or a wonderful dessert. You want that feeling to never end, you want it to last forever. But you want to cum so much that you ignore how wonderful the feeling is leading up to your orgasm. You need to know how to tease yourself, how to bring yourself to the edge and back away. Your clit begs you to touch it so you do, you abuse it. You don't caress it. You don't make love to it and yourself. Spread your legs, I am going to show you how it is done." Nichole stuck one of her fingers in her mouth, wet it, and reached down between her legs.

I did as I was told, spreading my legs wide. We were now mirror images of each other, almost. My downy mound a reflection of Nichole's hairless one. My breasts a reflection of Nichole's, my eyes a reflection of hers as we each watched the other as I mirrored her moves.

At first Nichole just ran her fingertips over herself. With one set of fingers she gently brushed over her breasts and with the other over her bare mound. After lightly brushing over her mound she moved her fingers up to her mons, pressing just a little to pull back on the small cover of flesh protecting her pearl. It slid out of its hiding spot. When I did the same I was amazed the feeling it gave me. The pressure was delightful, sending small shocks down each side of my mound, but even more, when my pearl slipped free the air touched it and I felt a sudden cooling sensation as the moisture that had accumulated there suddenly evaporated into the air conditioned atmosphere. My entire body was instantly coved with goose bumps as I sighed. Nichole was right, I was missing something very important and now I really wanted to learn. Watching Nichole teach me was more than worth whatever the price of this course would be.

Nichole smiled, obviously seeing the look of discovery on my face and liking what she saw. I watched her fingers press down on her mons a little more, pulling up on her flesh and making here pearl stand out even farther. She pushed and pulled, making her now very hard and amazingly long, at least in comparison to mine, pearl slide back and forth, almost being covered by its hood to being completely free and exposed. The feeling of my skin sliding back and forth over my pearl was so intense that it nearly sent me over the edge by itself. Nichole must have caught that look in my eye because suddenly she stopped.

Next she took her fingertips and started to brush them up and down the outside of her engorged lips. Each time she ran them up and down she moved a little closer to her slit. Each time she moved a little closer she pulled a little, opening herself more and more. Completely shaved the view I got was almost too much for me as I continued to follow her lead. But my hair was beginning to be a bother. I wanted to feel the smooth skin like Nichole did. I wanted to give her the same view I was getting. I wanted to be bare.

It was as if Nichole read my mind. "I see your hair is causing you a problem. It is so much easier if you are bare. You really should shave you know, the feeling you get is so much more... intense."

I just nodded. Nichole must have taken that as approval for suddenly she jumped up and walked into the bathroom. I heard some things being moved around and then some water running. Nichole came out with a towel, a washcloth, a small bowl of hot water, a can of shaving cream and a straight edged razor.

She walked over and put everything down on the table in front of me. Without saying a word Nichole stepped over my leg and sat on the table between my legs. She reached over and put the washcloth in the bowl and soaked it. I moved my hand aside as she took the washcloth and ran it over my already soaking bush. The warm water dripped down onto the already wet chair. I thought about the stain I was surely leaving but really didn't care. She then took the can of shaving cream, shook it and put some on her fingertips. I almost came as she spread the think cream over my bush.

When I saw her open the straight edged razor I almost froze. It looked so sharp and dangerous, too sharp to be near such tender flesh. Nichole sensed my fear and told me, "Just to lie back and relax. I have done this so many times, both on myself and others." I could do nothing but trust her.

When the cold steel touched my skin I involuntarily flinched. I knew I had to keep still but still the cold and the thought of the sharpness had made me jump. Nichole took the blade away quickly and once again told me to relax. She then started at the very top of my mons and worked down. I watched in amazement as my pubic hair was neatly removed from my body and with each dip into the water, left floating in the bowl.

Once she was past my mons the job got much more difficult. Nichole carefully directed me to lift my leg so she would have access to each of my lips. She carefully worked from the outside in, and once she got to a certain point, she actually grabbed hold of my labia and stretched it tight so she would have a smooth surface to run the razor over. Now my trembling was not from fear but from excitement. Having this woman touching me like this was something I had only dreamed of. Giving myself over to her like this was just so erotic. I just watched her work and soon only a small patch of hair remained. With one quick flick of the razor it was gone. She ran the washcloth over me one last time and then toweled me off. As if to check her work she than leaned forward and ran her tongue over me, from bottom to top.

"MMMMMM, nice and smooth," she said as she leaned back, picked up the equipment she had used and stood up to walk back to the bathroom.

While she was gone I explored my newly shaven self. How smooth I felt. How cool it felt exposed to the air. I had never seen myself this way before, sexually excited and completely bare. I couldn't wait for Nichole to return and continue our lesson.

While waiting for Nichole I continued to explore my freshly shaven womanhood. I did this by repeating the steps I had gone through with Nichole just moments before. It seemed that Nichole was taking a long time in the bathroom, but I didn't care at this point. I was lost in the wonder of feeling my smooth skin. It was incredible how much more sensitive I was down there now. I ran my fingers over myself just as we had done just moments before, only this time I wasn't stopped as I moved in. I loved the feeling of my fingertips running over my bare mound. Soon I was brushing just my fingertips up and down my slit, not pressing, not opening, just brushing lightly.

"There we go," Nichole suddenly whispered in my ear. "Now you understand. Doesn't it feel good just to lightly touch yourself? Doesn't it feel wonderful to feel the gentle caresses of your hand on you oh so smooth skin? Mmmmm, I know it does because I have done it so many times." Her tongue ran over the inside of my ear and I moaned and for the first time let a finger slip between my fleshy folds.

"Oh yes it feels wonderful, but I still need to be taught," I said as I removed the very damp finger and rubbed the wetness over my bare skin. It felt so cool and yet so hot.

"Well then, here," Nichole reached down and took my hand in hers. She guided it back to my mound and had me gently reach down between my legs. Then, with just the tips of my fingers touching, two on the outsides of my lips, two just barely parting them, she moved my hand upwards at and agonizingly slow pace. "See how much better it is when you go slow. You can feel every inch of yourself." She guided my hand up, up past my pearl, up past my mons, up to my tummy and then back down again.

We must have spent nearly five minutes just caressing myself up and down, even though it felt like an hour. Each time we did, she applied a little more pressure to my inner fingers. Each time my petals opened a little further. Each time she came a little closer to my pearl. I discovered that the nerves from my pearl stretched out beyond it, and that by pressing on and caressing over these spots what felt like sparks of electricity traveled to my pearl itself. Soon my fingers were close enough that every time we passed it the hood to my pearl was pulled up. I hardly noticed that Nichole had begun kissing my neck and using her other hand to caress my breast. I was totally lost in myself.

Suddenly, without warning, Nichole changed things. This time when I reached far between my legs she used her fingers to press two of my own fingers deep inside me. I let out a gasp since the movement was so quick and sudden, and the fact that in an instant four fingers were deep inside me. Never before had I ever gotten more than two in comfortably, but right now there were four. She also pressed the heel of my hand against my pearl and began to force it up and down as she slip our fingers in and out. I felt my own muscles clamp down on our fingers as my body neared orgasm. As soon as this happened Nichole released the pressure on the heel of my hand. I slowly backed away from the edge as she wiggled our fingers around inside me. It was as if some sexual creature had climbed up inside me, a creature that was intent on nothing more than driving me crazy with desire. I could feel my juices running over our fingers. I could hear the sounds created as our fingers probed, pumped and explored. I could smell the smell of a very wet and horny woman who now was desperate for release.

Almost as quickly as she had used her fingers to enter me she pulled our hands away. I opened my eyes, ready to protest when suddenly our very wet fingers were brushing my lips. Like a hungry kitten I licked my cream off our fingers. Nichole's tongue joined mine as we cleaned our fingers, our tongues dancing over them and sometimes touching. When they were clean Nichole placed my hand back between my legs. This time however she moved it higher, ignoring my dripping slit and moving up to my pearl.

It could have been hours for all I know, but thinking back, I can't see how I could have lasted more than a few minutes. Nichole guided my hand and my fingers. She showed me where to touch and what pressure to use to give me that wonderful feeling I had felt earlier. We explored around, over and under my pearl, never actually touching it. We used my hood to provide friction as we slid it back and forth over my sensitive nubbin of flesh. We ran our fingers up and down on both sides of it. We pinched the skin and lifted its little cover completely clear. We did everything but touch it. And when we did, it was as if a damn had burst.

After so much teasing for so long, when Nichole placed my middle finger on my pearl and started to do slow gentle circles it was too much. I nearly bit through my lower lip trying not to scream and not to cum. I didn't want to cum. I didn't want this feeling of excitement and anticipation to stop. But I couldn't help myself. I came with such force that I nearly knocked the chair over backward as I raised my bottom off the chair. If Nichole hadn't have been there I would have simply flown over backwards onto the floor. But even then I don't think I would have stopped rubbing. I forced my hand away from Nichole. First I rubbed in circles as the second wave hit. Then I rubbed up and down when the third came. Finally, Nichole pushed my hand away and took my pearl between her thumb and finger and stroked it up and down, like she was milking it, and that was the final straw. I screamed so loud I was afraid someone would call the police as I thrust my hips high into the air. I couldn't take anymore, and I couldn't let the feeling go. Finally I collapsed and fell off the side of the chair. I lay on the floor, curled up in a quivering ball. Nichole running her fingertips over my back was enough to give me a final orgasm. I was actually weeping. Tears of joy and release rolled down my face.

Nichole kissed me.

The rest of the evening was one of discovery and joy. We stayed in and ordered room service, although I was much more interested in the tastes Nichole was introducing me to than the hotel's food. I watched Nichole masturbate, she watched me and we did each other. I learned how much I loved to have my now naked mound licked and found out that there were other parts of my body that I had also never had anyone explore that could bring me joy. I don't know how many times I came that night, or how many times Nichole came, but when we finally fell asleep in the early hours of the morning we slept so late that Nichole almost missed her flight and I had to take a bus back to Provo. But still, even in our rush, we had time to shower together and enjoy our bodies one last time before Nichole headed back to Santa Fe and I headed back to my roommates knowing that I would never be the same.

Two weeks later Nichole called and said she had to come back to town for another business trip. I made sure to let my roommates know that my 'family friend' was coming to town and they shouldn't expect to see much of me that week. I said I would be tied up with her most of the weekend. But that is another story and a very kinky story at that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Skiing Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds