• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Slacker
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Slacker

She then pulls away, and stands up out of the bath. Bending over to give me a full view of her sexy ass she pulls the plug and grabs a towel, steps out of the tub, and begins to dry off. She heads out the door and beckons me to follow. I oblige, watching her saunter to the bedroom in front of me. When she enters the room she drops her towel and sprawls herself on the bed. She gestures to the night stand which has my G-string from earlier sitting there. "Grab your panties, strip naked and put them on for me. Tell me how dirty that makes you feel."

I strip off my t-shirt and head over to the night stand. Her legs are spread and she is caressing her breasts as she watches me. I then pull down my shorts. Letting them drop to the floor. My pussy is already wet as I pull on my panties. I stand at the end of the bed in front of her and run my hands down my body.

"Mmmm... and what are you going to do with this dirty little whore?"

She moans softly, a smile playing at her lips. "Come here you dirty little whore and bend over this bed." She walks to the closet and pulls out a riding crop as I get into position. "This is going to hurt a hell of a lot more than the ruler."

I poke my ass in the air and wiggle it a little, taunting her. My smile fades, and I cry out as 4 sharp slaps hit my right cheek. She then pulls me to her and kisses me, points to the closet, and lays back on the bed. I walk to the closet and open the door. There are so many things in here that I can't choose. Finally I grab a blindfold and walk back, tying it around her eyes and trailing my fingers from her lips to her belly button. I then go and find a strap on with a pink 8" dildo. Putting it on I also grab the riding crop before I come back over, wanting to use this for myself. I order her to get on her hands and knees.

A small smile shows on her face before rolling over and putting her ass in the air. I run the end of the riding crop from her neck, down her back, and down to her ass, and deliver 3 smacks to her right cheek. A gasp emanates from her lips and she flinches, and I watch the 3 red lines appear on her ass.

Ms. V wiggles her ass and moans enticingly. She is tired of the teasing. She wants to be fucked. I massage her ass with my hands, working down toward her thighs but never touching her pussy, which is already dripping. Her small moans now turn to whimpers as she grows increasingly more wanting, and irritated at my dragging it out.

"Please baby, make me cum." She whispers.

I moan as I listen to her voice, almost pleading. I can't hold out anymore. I take the tip of the dildo and crawl onto the bed, placing it at the opening of her pussy. I rub it around her hole, as my fingers become wet. I put them to my lips and taste them, moaning before grabbing her hips and shoving into her. She screams and her body jerks. She immediately begins wildly bucking her hips against me.

"Fuccckkk yes! Harder Aria! Make me cum!!"

I can't believe my teacher is begging me to fuck her. I thrust in and out faster and harder as she moans my name. I smack her opposite ass cheek with the riding crop 3 times. She moans louder.

"Do you like that?!" I demand. "You're a dirty slut too aren't you? Do you like when your students fuck you???"

She groans, "Ohhh yes Aria! I'm a dirty fucking slut! Fuck me! Make me cum!" Her hips meet mine as I thrust harder. She then grabs a vibrator from under the pillow and reaches down to place it on her clit.

"Oh no you don't!" I grab the vibrator from her and whip it across the room. I tell her to stand up and lead her over to the chair. I sit down and grab her hips guiding her into my lap, with her back facing me, I place the dildo at her opening and force her to sit. I grab her by the hair and yank her head back, my breath hot on her neck. "Don't you ever do that again! When I want you to cum, I will make you cum!"

"Yes Aria! I promise! I'm sorry!" She moans as she allows the dildo to fill her. I reach around with my left hand and flick and pinch at her nipples while she rides my rubber cock. With my right hand I reach to rub her aching clit. She moans as she rides faster, wanting so badly to cum. I let go of her nipple and run my fingernails down her back, leaning back to watch her sexy ass bounce in my lap. I moan at the sight, and also because her movement is rubbing the base of the strap-on against my clit.

"You can cum now, you sexy bitch!" I moan. I move my hips to meet hers and prepare to orgasm with her. Her hips are grinding hard and fast. I keep pressure on her clit, and rub furiously. Her fingers are white as she grips the armrest with one hand. Her body begins to convulse and her moans grow in volume.

"Ohhhh fuuuccckkkk!!" I scream as my orgasm rips through me. I grab her hips helping to guide their shaky path up and down until she has ridden out her orgasm.

As our movement calms, only our heavy breathing and soft moans can be heard. After a moment she slides off me, and walks to the closet to grab her robe. She slips it on tying it in the front and walks over to kiss me deeply.

"That was amazing baby. You did very well." Then she reaches down, unhooking the strap-on. "You can go clean this in the bathroom and put it back in the closet. There is a robe for you hanging on the bathroom door. Come meet me in the kitchen when you're done."

I take a second to compose myself and then stand up. I wobble to the bathroom, my legs still feeling like jelly from the strength of the orgasm. I slip out of the strap-on and wash it off, then sit it next to the sink. I slip on the robe, leaving it open, and then take the toy back to the closet in the bedroom. I then walk to the kitchen where Ms. V has poured us both a glass of ice water.

I walk over to her and she reaches her arms out and ties my robe before planting a short kiss on my lips and squeezing me tight. She then points to the chair at the bar. "Sit. Take a drink." She leans over the counter across from me as I find the stool and sit down.

"So," she smiles. "Is this measuring up to you expectations?"

I almost spit the water from my mouth, but swallow and then giggle. "Um' I'd say exceeding them. I really didn't think you'd ever actually go for this. You definitely surprised me."

"I told you, this isn't the first time I've had a student crush on me. I haven't ever been with a student before," she said. "But to be honest, I've never felt the same way. Until now..." Her sentence drifted off along with her thoughts. She seemed almost sorry she had said it. Like she hadn't wanted to expose her vulnerable feelings so early.

"Well I have had a crush on you since sophomore year," I said. "Although... Now I'm not quite sure it's just a crush..."

She laughs loudly. "Oh honey, slow down! I like you a lot... but we have to see where this goes. You have to remember that on Monday I will again be your teacher, and you my student. We need to be smart about this. You only just turned 18."

"Ok but!" She puts her finger to my lips to stop me. "Come on, let's go get you cleaned up." And with that she turns and walks down the hall to the bathroom. I smile, my head spinning, and get up to follow her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Slacker
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds