• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Slave to Mistress Meryl Ch. 01

Slave to Mistress Meryl Ch. 01

1234

Chapter 1: Moving In

This story relates my thoughts on how life might have developed if events had turned out differently with Meryl -- if we had both left our respective spouses, Dick and Alex, and been able to move in together. Much of this first part of this chapter happened as it is told, but sadly, Meryl never did leave Dick for reasons recounted in my sexual autobiography, but Meryl and I have discussed it since on a number of occasions, and we both share similar views on how we believe a life together to have turned out.

It was a joy to take Meryl out for dinner for the first time. Not only was she very attractive in a very elegant way, but her bearing and looks caused heads to turn as we entered the restaurant. She wore a silk flowered dress with a long slit up the side, and, as usual high-heeled shoes. But only I knew what lay under the dress -- a beautiful gray bra and garter belt, but no panties this time. Yes, Meryl was turning out to be an adventurous soul, and I was proud to be her companion.

Over dinner that night, I cautiously raised the subject of erotic fantasy, leather and toys. Meryl was definitely aware of vibrators, admitting that she did use them, and she was certainly not ignorant of other aspects including bondage and group sex that I mentioned as being my interests.

"However, Dick and I have never discussed these things," she commented. "About the most outrageous thing we have done is share some of the pin-up magazines Dick has brought home. Penthouse is good isn't it?"

"It is," I agreed, "but I find it rather tame. I read a lot of erotica and, well, pornography," I replied, "I always have since I was a boy, although Alex doesn't really share my interest. Actually, I'm trying to write the most perverted novel ever written, and I've five or six chapters already drafted. In fact, your touch, as an intensely sexual woman, could really bring them to life. Would you like to read some and maybe do some editing for me? I'm not sure that this will ever get published, but it's fun to write."

Meryl's interest was evident. She readily agreed to this proposal, even when I told her that my fantasies were pretty extreme -- lots of heavy bondage for the male submissive in my story and gangbangs and other sexual adventures for his dominant mistress as well as piercings for both of them.

"Don't worry about that, she said. "The longer we talk, the more I realize that I've needed something like this to come along for a very long time, and I'm not going to miss the opportunity. I really need some excitement, something new and different."

"Frankly, I don't think there's much that could really shock me. I had a lot of fun while I was single, you know. Also, and not even Dick knows about this, but I have for a long time had a passing interest in serial killers. Don't ask me why, but they fascinate me. I read everything I can find on them, particularly those with a sexual twist."

Carrying on, she leaned across the table and looked deep into my eyes, "So, tell me have you ever done any of this yourself?"

I knew that I had to be honest with this woman. "I've never had the opportunity to have a threesome, although I'd love to try that someday," I replied, "But I had a relationship a couple of years ago with a woman called Mary Jo where we explored bondage quite a lot. I was the sub, and she was quite dominant, gave me quite a lot of good whippings. I really like leather. I just love its feel and smell. It's so erotic. In fact, I've quite a collection of cuffs and whips left over from that experience that I allow myself to indulge in when I'm alone, although it's clearly not the same."

"I like leather as well," Meryl replied, "Just what you say, it's feel and smell, but I've never thought much about bondage. I tell you want, just for fun, the next time we come to Toronto, why don't you bring along some of your leather gear?"

Meryl's imagination was stimulated by our discussion. She told me later that still had no self-image as a dominatrix, whatsoever, but the discussion of leather was intriguing. She did like it, although she wore very little, but its aroma was arousing, she had to admit. Over the next couple of weeks though, as I e-mailed more of the novel, which was graphic, but in her mind, not really very well developed, she learned more and more about the interrelationship of leather and bondage. Laying back in bed on a few mornings after Dick had left for work, she even allowed herself to fantasize a couple of bondage scenes she and Rod might play out, as she slowly masturbated herself to a pleasant orgasm.

Two weeks later, I packed up my training hood, slave collar, leather cuffs, riding crop and the braided whip in my luggage. Before dinner that evening was the first time that we acted out a bondage scene.

I had been right in my assumptions about her. She was a natural dominatrix, even if she was a little tentative that first evening. She enjoyed tying me down to the bed, and smothering my body with kisses as she put the leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles, and she whipped me moderately hard as she rode my cock, although she inquired several times as I flinched about whether she was being too hard.

Even that first time though, even though the whipping was light, as I looked at her face while she was delivering it, I could see a deliciously cruel curve to her lips. She looked dominant, and I told her so as she whipped me. I was certain that she liked what she was doing, and that things would only get better, and harder!

Meryl was pleasantly surprised how much she enjoyed herself. The leather really did add to the intensity of their lovemaking, which was always very passionate, anyway. But for some reason, although Rod's cock was incapable of providing her with an orgasm directly, she found that with the leather and the whipping she was taken much further along the road than ever before, needing only a few seconds with her vibrator before she was over the top and riding the strong surging wave of her orgasm. The only thing that she was even somewhat reluctant about was the black leather training hood which Rod wanted to wear for their second session of the evening. It was very bizarre, she found. "I like to see your face." She commented. So the training hood was only on for a very short time that evening.

Over dinner we talked about her reaction to the book. Meryl admitted that the scenes in it excited her, and that she had masturbated as she read it through.

"I can't really identify much with Henrietta, your heroine, at the start. She's much too reluctant and submissive for my taste, although I can understand why it would excite you to have her that way. It's a neat twist when she starts to become dominant. But the bondage descriptions really turn me on, although I have to say that I'm not much into the black man thing or the gang bangs. I have to ask you, though, why this fascination with black men?

"Why black men? Well I don't know for sure, but it goes back quite a long way with me. I think I've come to the conclusion that the best sex is between really well hung black men and white women, and that it would be wild to be the cuckold husband in that kind of a relationship. As for not being able to identify with Henrietta early in the book, that's what I've always thought about you Meryl, you're a top. I don't think there's a submissive bone in your body," I replied, "So, what did you like the most? "

"Oh the part where Henrietta starts to dominate Rod is definitely the best for me. In fact, I've already started to add quite a few ideas of my own to Henrietta's reactions later in the book -- it's so strange, I feel that I can identify with her quite well at this point. You know, I think you were quite right when you said that I could be dominant. I have to say that I became very creamy as I thought about having a male slave of my own. That's an idea that had never occurred to me in my entire life, but now that it's in my head, it resonates. I'm going to enjoy helping you with the book. Correction, our book?" she asked archly.

"Our book," I replied laughingly.

There was no suggestion that night that I was going to be her male slave, but the thought was certainly in my mind as we walked back to the hotel. Once back in our room though, with my leather hood in place for the first time, Meryl provided me with a good indication of what I might expect if I were to become her slave.

Our lovemaking was passionate and noisy, and when she tied me down to the bed, the whipping was much harder than previously. She even slapped my leather-covered face a few times, just for good measure. Meryl seemed to love thrusting herself down onto my cock, each time she brought the whip down on my chest. When we finally rolled over, my chest was covered in strong red welts, and burned very pleasantly.

We both traveled a lot for work, and I had a conference in the Fall coming up in Vancouver that would take me away for a week. Meryl and I worked out that she could come to Vancouver to join me. In addition, early the following year, I was committed to work for three weeks in Finland, where I would have my own small apartment in Helsinki, and Meryl felt that she would be able to arrange to be there for at least ten days.

Her visit to Vancouver was sensational. Before she arrived I managed to purchase a black corset for her made out of soft sheepskin leather, elbow length leather gloves and a pair of thigh length black patent leather boots with five inch heels. The outfit, together with two dozen roses and a bottle of champagne were waiting for her in our room when we arrived at the hotel.

When she finally walked out of the bathroom in this outfit, whip in hand, she looked every inch the dominatrix. And more importantly, she started to act out the role with me. In addition to the e-mailed drafts of our erotic novel that we had exchanged on almost a daily basis, Meryl had been immersing herself in the subject of bondage, and had acquired a number of books that were to become an important addition to our library. In particular, she had read as much as she could find on being a domina, and now she put some of what she had read into practice.

I could tell that she loved every moment that we were together. In turn we were romantic, tender, and kinky. We explored new places and shared good meals and great wines. We swam together, relaxed together and spent a long time just talking. We talked about work, we talked about our lives and we discussed our book, having several erotic conversations that ended up with us both being so aroused we literally attacked each other afterwards.

She couldn't get enough of my cock in her mouth and cunt, morning, afternoon and evening. Most often I came in her mouth and over her face, which she clearly liked a lot, but on a couple of occasions she had me fuck her up her deliciously tight ass, and after I had exploded inside her, demanded that I eat my cum out of her nether hole while wearing my leather training hood. "Just the kind of thing a slave should do for his mistress," she commented.

In fact, the whole time we were together, we spent a lot of time in our leather outfits. I spent most of the time in our hotel rooms wearing my leather body harness, hood and slave collar. Meryl had also brought me my first metal cock ring, a heavy chrome ring which fitted snugly around the base of my cock. After the first day I wore for the entire period of our stay. It felt very submissive to be wearing it all the time. Meryl loved the outfit that I'd brought for her, wearing the corset and boots every afternoon as she whipped me prior to our lovemaking. And she was becoming very good at whipping, mixing hard lashes with softer ones that teased and tantalized, and wicked ones that bit into my nipples.

What was a revelation was how adventurous Meryl proved to be. Each evening that we went out for dinner she was wearing some item of leather clothing in addition to her corset. She had with her a very elegant pair of beige leather pants that she wore on a couple of occasions, a rich brown leather skirt, but my runaway favourite was a new red leather dress in which at the same time she looked very stylish, but also sexual. It was an incredible treat to be in the company of such an elegant woman. As always, heads turned, and I felt proud to be her escort.

And it didn't stop there. Meryl always managed to find a way to incorporate some element of bondage into my attire. At dinner, I'd wear my leather body harness. Out for stroll on several occasions she fastened my hands behind my back with thumb cuffs. Late in the evening, after dinner, she led me on a leash attached to my slave collar on several walks through deserted parks. On one of these occasions, pulling me close to her with the leash she whispered prophetically:

"Someday, I'll be taking you on walks like this completely encased in leather. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Most importantly on this visit though, was the fact that we both realized that this was 'it'. This was the relationship for which both of us had been searching. We loved working together, we both enjoyed our romantic lives, and we were both deeply into kinky sex, and we admitted, the kinkier the better, at least as far as our writings were concerned.

During a serious conversation over dinner one night, we both agreed that this was an opportunity that neither of us wanted to pass up. One way or another, within a year or so, and with minimum pain to the people around us, we just had to be living together. Even at that time, we knew that we wanted our own place, on a secluded piece of land, where we could have our own private wing in which we could create our own bondage domain.

"I don't know how you saw this in me," Meryl told me on almost a daily basis. "I had no inkling that bondage could become so important, or that I would enjoy being dominant so much. Until you told me that you thought I could be one, the word dominatrix had never entered my lexicon, let alone the notion of being one. But now it feels so natural. The leather. Whipping you every day and enjoying it. Our conversations, so deliciously perverted and depraved. Yes, all I want to do is devote the rest of my life to you first, and bondage second."

As she told Rod these things, Meryl had in mind a lifestyle in which the two of them would enjoy a very private, wonderful, erotic relationship in which there was room for no one else. They would be an inseparable pair, totally devoted to each other, but unlike her relationship with Dick, it would be very, very erotic, and, while it would be a partnership of equals, she knew that sexually she would be very much in command, something that appealed to her more and more with each passing day.

At the end of the visit, Meryl announced her intention to leave Dick before Christmas.

"He'd go wild, if he realized that I was leaving him for you," she said, "But if we part ways now, then by the time you come back and part company with Alex, when the two of us do get together, there won't be such a direct link in his mind."

"You'd also be free to travel, as well, " I said with a grin, "So coming to join me in Finland would not be such a problem."

She smiled back, "You get my drift. Oh! Rod, life together will be such fun. I can't wait until we can be together all the time." Then her face grew more serious, "Of course, we will be together the whole time, won't we? You'll find that I'm an incredibly faithful mistress. I've been completely faithful to Dick for 20 years, and I'd have to say if he hadn't turned into such a bear, I'd never have come to lunch with you on that oh, so fateful day."

"Together all the time," I replied. "I hate traveling by myself, so it will be just fun for the two of us, romance, food, wine, music and bondage wherever we go."

"And you will be faithful too, right Rod? No more playing around. Are you sure that you'll be satisfied with just the two of us?"

I snuggled close to her, "I've been looking for you all my life. Now you've arrived, I'm not going to do anything to screw it up. I've wanted a mistress who I could be totally faithful to, and now I've found you. I have no need ever again for another woman, unless that is you have some kind of brainstorm and decide that you hate sex and bondage, but I suspect that's not likely to happen."

"Oh no, I don't think that will happen at all," Meryl replied, "I've always had a large appetite for sex, but I was quite content until Dick became so boring. So I'll say the same to you. Don't get boring. Somehow, I don't think you will. I think that our life together is going to be full of surprises, most of them very pleasant."

But then I said, "Of course that does not mean that you have to be faithful to me. As the mistress, you can do what you want, of course, and if that includes taking a lover and having some wild adventures, then I would really have no say in the matter would I?"

She looked thoughtful for a few moments. "As I've said before to you, I've always thought of myself as a very loyal, faithful woman. Being unfaithful, that's an idea that will take some getting used to, and I have to admit that since we met, I have not thought about having sex with anyone else."

"But you are quite comfortable with that idea in the novel," I responded.

"Yes, but that's just fantasy isn't it? Isn't it? Or are you suggesting that we act out what we write? I have never given that possibility a thought", she responded, but with a definite sparkle in her eyes.

"Why not? Why not agree that we will try and experience whatever we write about. That's what I think would be really fun. Let's follow down the path where our imaginations lead us."

"Given our imaginations, there's not much that would exclude is there?" she enquired archly.

"Well, there are some things people do that turn me off totally," I replied, "particularly water sports, not my cup of tea, thank you, and a couple of other things that I find quite a turn-off."

Meryl stared at me, "We always seem to be on the same wavelength. Not mine either. But sex, bondage, submission, torture even, you are willing to take these as far as our imaginations lead us? That's quite a commitment. I have to say that the novel is providing me with the opportunity to exercise the dark side of my imagination quite a bit. In fact I am a bit scared at some of the thoughts I have been having."

"Such as?"

"Well you remember that I mentioned my interest in serial killers? Well suppose the novel gets into some very dark areas such as sexual torture and maybe even simulated snuff scenes?"

I have to admit that as I listened to her, my heart was racing, as was my brain. Apparently, unlike with Alex, there would be no need for me to try and persuade Meryl to get into some very extreme fun. If anything she was already ahead of me.

I reached for and held her hand across the table. "I am in for the whole experience, if you are. This is what I have been wanting to hear for a very long time."

Her grey-blue eyes locked onto mine, "If you are sure that this is what you want, then it's what I want as well. But I warn you that once we start on this journey, there will be no turning back. You are prepared for that? No turning back at all."

She sounded very serious. But then this was serious, and we both knew it. This was not fantasy any more, but we would make our fantasies come true.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Slave to Mistress Meryl Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds