Slave Wager

Breathing heavily, the blonde smiled at her, a satisfied little grin. "See you in the morning, slut." She bent down and blew out the candle, then padded softly to the door in the darkness.

Much of the next day was spent in preparation for the party. The two naked slaves cleaned and swept and polished for hours. Mistress Victoria was a stern taskmaster, and she was quick to discipline them with fierce strokes of the riding crop. In the afternoon, Robin was chained back in her cage until late in the evening.

As the hours passed, she could hear the noises of the party out in the main room, people laughing and talking, the distinctive sound of leather striking flesh, the squeals of pain and gasps of pleasure. Unable to see through the open door because of the position of the cage, Robin squirmed around on her knees, her wrists chained together outside the bars. She hated being ignored like this! How long were they going to leave her? Finally, the blonde slave entered and released Robin from the small enclosure.

Nervously, she followed M into the main room, the pressure on the leash attached to her collar compelling her to follow. She saw that there were probably twenty people at the party. There were several well-dressed masters and mistresses, as well as their slaves. All the slaves were female, Robin noticed, and all were as naked as she was. Anxiously, she looked for Master, but he was apparently not in attendance. Blushing, suddenly the center of attention, she was led to the center of the room. Several of the guests made appreciative comments as she tried to stand proudly, eyes downcast, agitation and trepidation tumbling inside her.

A large piece of apparatus stood against the wall behind her. Mounted between two upright posts was a thick flat beam, much like a yoke or pillory, positioned horizontally. She was ordered to back up to the beam, her neck in the semi-circular opening, with her hands in two smaller similar openings on each side. From in front of her, M slid the other half of the beam into place, its matching curved openings pinning her between the two large pieces of wood. The wooden beam was several inches thick and pressed against her chin, forcing her head up. With her arms spread, her wrists confined by the beam on either side of her head, she was completely helpless.

M bent down and shoved Robin's legs roughly apart, buckling straps around her ankles from the posts on either side. Robin stood uncomfortably on her toes as dozens of eyes stared at her, noting her exposure and vulnerability. She made eye contact with one master and he licked his lips unconsciously. Shuddering, she squirmed a little; she was scarcely able to move.

Mistress Victoria entered the room, looking stunning and sensuous in a black corset, her ample breasts presented beautifully by the tightly buckled leather around her torso. She wore the high boots from the night before, and studded leather bands encircled her wrists. Robin couldn't take her eyes off the mistress, remembering her movements and cries in the chair the previous night. She felt the familiar heat between her thighs and she moved involuntarily, hoping her arousal wasn't obvious.

"Time for my demonstration," announced Victoria. "M, adorn the little slut."

The blonde slave approached with several wooden clothespins in her hand. With a clatter, she deposited them on the beam that confined Robin so perfectly. Fearfully, Robin turned her head, looking at the small vise-like jaws, the sturdy steel springs. She began to struggle as M attached the clothespins to the most sensitive areas of her body.

M clamped the first cruel pincers to the tender skin of her small captive's breasts. Robin's teeth clenched as the bite of pain jolted from her nipples throughout her body. Several were clamped to the sensitive flesh under her arms; still others pinched the skin on her soft belly. She gasped as others were attached to her inner thigh, the tiny wooden fingers gripping one of the most delicate and painful areas of her body. It felt like dozens of the diabolical clamps were on her, the constant pressure tormenting her mercilessly. Even the slightest motion caused new flashes of pain, and Robin desperately tried not to move.

"All right, that's enough," Victoria admonished. She retrieved a long, single-tailed whip from the walland uncoiled it slowly as she walked to a spot about six feet in front of the helplessly restrained slave.

Nervously, Robin looked at the lethal braided cord snaking out from the wooden handle. She had never been whipped with anything like that before, although she had seen them in use at several play parties. As she realized what was coming, she began to cry, unable to help herself, the dread hammering through her. "Please, Mistress," she begged, her voice breaking. The clothespins securely gripping her skin continued their inexorable torment as she struggled involuntarily. Because of the thick wooden beam locked about her neck she was unable to even look down at her body, although she knew that the small wooden clamps must be sticking out of her like pins in a pincushion.

Victoria had a cruel smile on her face. "I'd advise you not to move." She drew her arm back and then, with a quick movement, flashed the whip forward.

Robin shrieked as the whip cracked, the tip catching one of the clothespins and snapping it from her body. A charge of pain raced through her as the blood flowed painfully back into her swollen, pinched flesh. She struggled futilely, held in position by the heavy wooden yoke and the straps around her ankles. Her skin tingled with the terrible anticipation of the next few moments.

Expertly, Victoria removed another of the wooden clamps, swinging the long lash with a sidearm motion. The sudden crack of the whip so close was absolutely terrifying. Although she knew that the whip had not struck her, Robin was unable to keep from flinching at the loud report. As the clothespin spun away another bright jolt of agony raced through her and she screamed again, a hysterical, wavering wail of pure terror.

The whip hissed through the air and brutally ripped another of the wooden clamps from her skin. "No! No! Please!" Robin babbled almost incoherently, pleading and begging for mercy, fear and pain detonating inside her. There was a sudden rush of air as the whip popped explosively between her legs, catching one of the clothespins clamped to her thigh. An unbelievable flare of pain tore through her and she whimpered, twisting her body, feeling the thick beam pinning her neck and wrists in position. Her bladder released involuntarily and a warm stream of urine trickled down her leg. She heard several of the guests laughing, enjoying her distress.

Victoria continued to remove the tiny wooden clamps with abrupt, explosive snaps of the whip, one by one. The whip did not touch Robin, although each frightful report caused a new jolt of adrenaline to flood through her. She trembled, fists clenched, eyes closed, trying not to move, as she prayed for it to be over. Only the two tight pinching clothespins attached to her swollen nipples remained.

"Open your eyes, slut," demanded Victoria. Robin obeyed, glancing wildly around the room. The whip flicked out and snapped one of the clamps loose, the crack resounding like a gunshot. Her nipple exploded with agony, white hot intensity burning through her and she screamed again, writhing frantically in the restraints. Victoria deftly popped the final clothespin loose and another surge of pain ripped through her. Her skin throbbed in a dozen places where the tiny clamps had pinched her. Robin sagged weakly in the confining wooden yoke, gasping for breath, her entire body shaking and twitching.

Gradually, the room seemed to come back into focus. The other guests were applauding and congratulating Victoria on her expertise. Robin was forgotten, helplessly restrained in the corner of the room. M approached with a towel and wiped off Robin's leg where she had peed herself. "You'll have to clean that up later, bitch!" hissed the short blonde. She unbuckled Robin's ankles and then slid the thick heavy board forward, releasing her.

Robin stumbled and fell to her hands and knees. The red marks of the cruel little clamps were still evident on her body. Wincing, she touched one of her breasts, massaging it gently. She was completely humiliated, broken, destroyed. She wanted to crawl from the room.

"We're not done with you yet, slut," called Victoria. "Get over here, up on the table."

Numbly, Robin looked at her, then crawled forward obediently and onto the surface of the low table. As she looked around at all the guests watching, her face flushed with shame.

"On your knees, legs spread," the mistress commanded.

Anxiously, Robin obeyed, trying not to make eye contact with the dozen or so people who sat around the room staring at her. She felt so vulnerable in this position!

"You've been such a horny little bitch since you got here, I'm going to do you a favor," smirked Victoria. "I want you to play with yourself, slut. Get yourself off. I'm allowing you to come. Now."

"But . . . please, Mistress . . ." Robin glanced frantically around at all the people watching.

"Now," repeated Victoria sternly.

Almost beet-red with embarrassment, Robin closed her eyes and began touching herself gently. She imagined Master holding her, his strong arms gripping her tightly as he pinned her down, thrusting into her. The heat and wetness between her thighs increased and she rubbed harder, the tingling excitement curling through the pit of her belly.

"Open your eyes," said Victoria. "We want to see your face."

Robin gazed straight ahead, trying not to see what was in front of her, as she desperately stimulated herself. She was getting wet, but the arousal wasn't coming. It was just too embarrassing, masturbating in front of these strange people! She pinched her swollen nipple lightly; it was still sensitive and painful from the bite of the wooden clamp. Her mind drifted back to the previous night, when she was licking Mistress Victoria's boot, and an unexpected surge of excitement welled up inside her.

"Oh!" she gasped, surprised. Her hand began moving faster as she remembered how the other woman had twisted uncontrollably under her mouth and tongue, how her hands had tightly clenched Robin's hair. The arousal escalated rapidly inside her and she suddenly climaxed, once, twice, then again. The frustration and desire that had been building inside her for days erupted out of her like a torrent. Lost to her surroundings, her body flushed and hot, she twisted and spasmed involuntarily on the table, shrill moans of release torn from her. The tingles of ecstasy finally subsided and she slumped on her knees, panting for breath.

Victoria laughed. "Very good, my little slut. I'm envious of your master." She clapped her hands sharply. "M, take this one back to her cage for the night!"

Exhausted, Robin crawled into her tiny prison, her body aching and bruised. Mercifully, her wrists were not shackled together for the night. She pulled the blanket around her as the door clanged shut, and fell asleep almost immediately.

As Robin rode home in the car the next day, she hugged Master tightly, thrilled at the feeling of her arms around his large chest. Other than her long coat and his metal collar around her neck, she was completely naked. "Please," she begged fervently, "don't lend me to her again. Please, Master."

He laughed, wrapping his arm around her. "I knew it would be quite an experience for you."

She shuddered. "I missed you. I can't believe you did that to me."

"It pleased me," he said simply.

"You own me so totally, you know." She hugged him tighter. "Even though I hated it, knowing that it was what you wanted is the only thing that kept me going."

He chuckled. "Well, I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that Victoria will be visiting again next weekend. We're going to play another match."

Robin looked at him, alarmed. "Please don't bet me again! It made me feel so … helpless."

He glanced at her, surprised. "If that's what I choose to do, then that's what I'll do. You have no choice in the matter. You know that's true."

"Yes, Master," she whispered. She knew he was right. If he decided to bet her again, he would do it without a second thought as to what she wanted.

The scene was much the same as it had been the first time. Robin and M were both chained naked to the two posts, the board between them. While Master set up the pieces, Victoria smiled as she made eye contact. Trembling, Robin looked away. Surely, he wouldn't do this to her again! She hated being so displayed and helpless, particularly in front of a woman; she especially hated the fact that it turned her on so much! Goddamn him!

"So, what shall we play for this time?" Victoria challenged.

Master's eyes flashed. "Let's raise the stakes," he suggested.

Victoria smiled slowly. "Very well. How about your slave against my slave for a week?" Robin felt sick to her stomach. Not again!

Master waved his hand, dismissing the suggestion. "Let's not play for slaves. How about something much more valuable?"

"Oh?" Victoria arched her eyebrow. "What did you have in mind?"

"You," he replied simply.

"Me?" She crossed her hands across her chest defensively. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"If I win, I want you to be my slave for a week." Master sipped his drink.

Obviously a little flustered, Victoria brushed the hair back from her face. "I don't bottom, you know," she said empathetically. "I just won't do it. Besides, what if I win? I have no interest in you – I despise male submissives."

Master spread his hands. "I'm open to suggestions."

The two chained slaves were silent, watching the exchange. Robin saw a sly gleam come into Victoria's eye. "I like your car. The red convertible."

"The 'Vette?" Master asked, surprised. "That's a 1957 Corvette. That's a fifty thousand dollar automobile!"

"That's what I want," Victoria stated triumphantly. "And not for just a week. I want it for good if I win. Take it or leave it!"

Robin was sure Master would never agree. He loved the little white and red convertible. Although he owned several cars, the Corvette was his favorite.

"All right," said Master reluctantly. "The 'Vette against you for a week." Robin was astonished. She looked at Master, fearing he had miscalculated.

Victoria straightened in her chair. "Shall we draw for first move?" Robin thought she detected some nervousness in the mistress' voice.

Master smiled. "No, I like playing black. You can go first."

This time, there was no indecisiveness or hesitation in Master's moves. Swiftly he moved his pieces about the board. Quickly controlling the central squares, he began a relentless attack on the white army. Robin's heart leaped. Victoria's moves became more and more desperate as she was forced to sacrifice piece after piece to protect herself. Even though Robin didn't play chess, she could see that it was a determined, humiliating attack.

Grimly, Victoria tried to defend herself but it was no use. The game took less than an hour. Finally, reduced to just a few pieces trapped in a corner, she tipped her king, conceding the match. She stood up, pushing the chair back angrily. "You bastard. You played me."

Master said nothing as he leaned back in his chair, arms crossed.

Victoria slammed her fist on the board, toppling the pieces. "I was greedy, I'll give you that. You son of a bitch! Even though you won, fair and square, you can't be serious about the bet!"

He stood up, his jaw firm. "I am serious. Strip."

Defiantly, Victoria glared back. Neither one said a word. Robin held her breath. The tension was thick in the room, the unspoken battle of wills a palpable entity between them. At last, Victoria dropped her eyes, conceding. Her hands trembling, she unbuttoned her dress and let it slip from her shoulders.

"Everything," said Master. "Shoes, underwear, everything."

Wordlessly, Victoria complied. In moments she stood naked in front of Master. Her chin was up, her shoulders back, her legs slightly spread. Robin sucked in her breath. The woman was incredibly beautiful.

Master unlocked the cuffs from the blonde slave. "Gather your mistress' things. You can return for her in a week."

M looked at Victoria wildly. "Mistress?"

After a pause, Victoria nodded. M bent down and gathered the clothing, then turned and fled from the room.

Master removed the cuffs from Robin's wrists. "Well, it appears we have a new slave in the house for a week," he announced jovially. "I'm sure you can find things for her to do, some menial, servile tasks."

Robin smiled. "Yes, Master." Victoria's fists clenched, but the voluptuous brunette didn't speak.

Master turned and approached his new slave. He reached under her chin and pressed her head up, forcing her to make eye contact. "We'll have some fun, won't we?" he asked softly, repeating the words that she had said to Robin previously.

Victoria glared back stubbornly. "You won't break me!" she hissed. "You can do whatever you want, but you'll never make me your slave!"

Master chuckled. "We'll see. I do, however, expect complete obedience. Understood?"

"Yes," said Victoria sullenly.

Master slapped her hard, the loud smack making Robin jump. Victoria gasped, eyes watering. "Yes what?" he asked sharply.

"Yes, Master!" Victoria shuddered, the awareness of her involuntary response registering on her face. Robin was astonished to see the immediate transformation in this proud cruel woman, who had degraded and controlled her so completely. She gazed at Master, awed.

"Down on your knees and elbows." Master pointed to a spot on the floor. "Face away from me."

After a moment's hesitation, Victoria complied. Robin looked at the sweet curves of the brunette's ass and legs, the way her body was presented in a beautiful submissive posture. Another tingle started in her belly and a flush of excitement went through her.

Master turned and retrieved a small whip from the wall, handing it to Robin. "Why don't you play with our new slave for a few hours? I'm sure you have a few things in mind."

"Thank you, Master!" breathed Robin, feeling the heft of the handle, the weight of the stinging straps in her hand. Stepping forward, she teased Victoria's crouching body with the whip, the leather blades cascading across her back and legs. A rush of power welled up inside her as she looked at her helpless victim on the floor. Using both hands, she lifted the whip up over her head.

Victoria trembled. "Please! Have mercy, Mistress!" she cried, her voice quavering.

"Not likely," Robin sneered. Using all her strength, she flashed the whip down with a sudden motion.

Later that night, as she lay curled in Master's arms, she finally got the courage to ask what she had been wondering about all evening. "Master? Did you do that deliberately?"

"What?" he asked sleepily.

"Lose the first match? Was that on purpose?"

He rolled over and sat up in bed. "Do you know what a gambit is?"

"A gambit?" She shook her head, waiting for him to explain.

"A gambit is a chess term. It refers to a strategy where you sacrifice a piece early in the game, usually a very important piece like a queen, because it gives you a tactical advantage later on."

Robin thought for a moment. "You sacrificed me? So you could provoke her into playing the match you wanted? Is that it?"

He grinned. "As soon as I met her, I knew she was an arrogant bitch. I wanted to teach her a lesson."

"You used me, just like one of your little chess pieces!" she cried, suddenly angry.

He chuckled. "Yes, I did."

"I can't believe you manipulated me like that!" She crossed her arms, still irritated.

He laughed again and kissed her. "I manipulate you all the time. That's what masters do with slave girls. More importantly, I wanted to make her submit to me. And I will, have no doubt about that." Robin shuddered, knowing that what he said was true.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slave Wager
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds