Slave Wife Ch. 07

As soon as I climaxed, he stopped stimulating my body, but left his hands in place. My heart pounded, and I whispered into his ear, "Thank you Master. That was wonderful."

He stepped back a little and withdrew his hand from my pussy. He held it up in front of my face. I looked at him and asked, "Please Master. May your slave be allowed to clean her cunt juices from your fingers?"

Ray smiled and let me suck his fingers clean. "Have you decided if you want to remain here or go home?" He asked.

"If it pleases my Master, your slave would like to remain here until her Master returns." I said.

He smiled and said, "While I'm gone do not answer the phone. When I am on my way back, I will call and let it ring three times and then hang up. That will be your signal to get into position."

Before leaving the house, Ray told me to feel free to do anything I wanted and to enjoy my time off. He said he'd return around six or seven and that he expected me to be inside the front door in the 'present' position. He also mentioned there would be a surprise for me what he got back.

I spent the day exploring the house but deliberately avoided the playroom. Whatever was in there I wanted to be surprised when it would be used on me. I poured myself a glass of wine and picked up the book he wanted me to read, and went out by the pool to get some sun. The story was fascinating. I had never read anything like that before and I could tell it had a great influence on Ray. It was very erotic.

I was deep into the book when I heard the phone ring. It rang three times. I placed a bookmark in the book and returned it to his desk in the library. Quickly I went to the master bath and dabbed some perfume between my breasts, then I went to the front door and got into position. I wondered what the surprise was, and that made me wet with anticipation.

My heart skipped a beat, when I heard the mechanical sound of the garage door opening and then closing. Then I heard footsteps growing closer to the front door. When the door opened, I could smell his cologne and I waited for him. "Good evening slave. You look wonderful. Stand and offer tits."

I stood up and held my breasts up to him. Then I said, "Your slave offers her tits for her Masters pleasure and enjoyment."

"You have learned quite well my slave." Then he pinched both nipples quite hard, and I moaned. He released my left nipple, but pulled me behind him by my right nipple. He led me to the kitchen, but maintained his grasp and it was hurting. Once we reached the kitchen, he pinched my left nipple as he had done in the foyer. I could feel tears welling up as he held me by my now hard nipples.

"Are you ready for your surprise slave?" He asked, while holding my nipples.

"Yes Master. Your slave is ready." I said through the pain.

"Tonight, I will be joined by some friends to play poker. You will wait on us. You will do anything asked of you with the exception of being fucked. That is the only limit to what my friends may require of you. Do not disappoint me tonight. If you do, punishment will be swift and immediate. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, your slave understands." I replied.

"When my friends arrive you will greet them at the door, and show them to the bar. There you will offer them a drink. You will of course be naked except for a pair of heels and your collar."

"Yes Master." I said, and then added, "Which shoes would it please my Master for his slave to wear?"

"You will wear the black open toed heels with the gold ankle buckle." He said.

While I was putting on my shoes, I was very nervous. I had no idea how many friends were coming, who they were, or if I knew any of them. It would be rather uncomfortable if someone I knew would be here tonight. My mind was all over the place, and I tried to focus as I walked to the front door to wait for the guests to arrive.

The first guest arrived shortly before seven and he seemed quite pleased when I greeted him naked at the door. I turned to go to the bar, and I felt his hands playing across my ass as we went. When we got the bar, I asked if he would like a drink, and then promptly served him a cold bottle of beer. I didn't know it at the time, but all of the men playing poker this night would be drinking bottled beer, and that was by design.

There were six men including my Master, and once they were all seated at the card table, I asked if there were any more drink orders. Ray was the only one who needed another beer and he went with me to the bar to get it. Once we were in the bar, he stopped me and said, "I am going to give you a tray to carry drinks on. When you take a drink order, you will immediately go and get it. It is important that you only take one drink order at a time; however that may change as the evening wears on."

The tray was like nothing I had ever seen before. It was shaped like a capitol letter D, and along the straight side, there was a belt attached. Near the curved sides of the front were two chains with clips at the end. The clips looked like large paperclips that were meant to hold a stack of papers together. Somehow, I knew these would be attached to my nipples.

Ray buckled the belt around my back and then realized my worst fears... he attached the clamps to my nipples. I was surprised at how hard my nipples were, and also how much the clamps hurt. Ray set his bottle of beer on the tray and said, "Take this back to the table and do not spill or drop it."

The weight of the bottle pulled at my nipples and it hurt like hell. I was glad there weren't more bottles on the tray. When I got to Rays side, I began to lift the bottle, my intention being to set it on the table for him. He grabbed my hand and forced the bottle back down on the tray. I could feel him pushing down on the tray as he said, "When you deliver a beer, you will stand and wait for it to be removed from the tray. You will not touch it. I don't believe it's necessary to tell you not to drop or spill anything, is it slut?"

"No Master. Your slave understands." I replied.

When he let go of the bottle the pain on my nipples eased a bit, however he was in no hurry to pick up his beer. I waited patiently trying to remain focused on keeping the bottle from falling off the tray or spilling. It wasn't easy because the man to my right was rubbing my ass and I was getting turned on.

The dink orders continued and I continued to be felt up and pawed as I delivered the drinks. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by all of this. I had forgotten about the pain in my nipples until Ray finally took the tray off of me. The pain was instant and intense.

"This slave is pretty well trained Ray. Are we going to fuck her brains out tonight?" One of the men asked.

"Not this time, but soon." He said. "Anything else is on the table though. In fact... how about we take a break from cards and play with my slave?"

Everyone thought that was a good idea including me. I was really horny! I wished that they would fuck my brains out tonight. "Go get your plugs slave." Ray ordered.

When I got back with my set of butt plugs, I was instructed to present my ass. I knew what was coming, and I hoped they would use some lube first. Ray picked up the smallest plug and offered it to the man named Tony. From his actions, I knew I wasn't the first woman to be used by him in this manor. Tony dipped the plug into my dripping pussy and then shoved it into my ass hard and so fast that it took my breath away. I was so glad my pussy was wet!

While I waited in the same position with my plugged ass sticking up in the air, I felt someone's fingers playing with my clit. Then a vibrator was shoved into my pussy. It felt heavenly. Being openly played with like this in front of a small group of men had me panting in no time. My pussy was flowing a river, but before I could get off, the vibrator was pulled out. The butt plug followed and Ray said, "Next."

The man I had heard called Sid picked up the next larger plug, pushed it into my pussy once, and then shoved it in my ass causing me to tremble. Then he shoved the vibrator against my hard little clit and turned it on. I was beginning to perspire. I could feel the contractions in my pussy and I was hoping to be allowed to cum soon.

As I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else, the man abruptly stopped and withdrew the vibrator. He slapped my ass and laughed as he let the next guy have a turn. When my butt plug was yanked from my ass, I knew the middle size was next. I also knew that even though I had had it in me before, it would hurt when it went in.

Thankfully, the next man took great care to get it nice and wet in my pussy before he slowly pushed it into my ass. It still burned like fire. He slapped my ass, which caused me to jump and make a sound that squeaked like a mouse. Everyone roared with laughter, so the man continued to spank my ass.

Apparently spanking was all he was interested in doing and my wanting pussy was left alone to my dismay. "Hang on slut." He said, and then he quite viciously ripped the plug from my ass in one quick motion. I cried out and my whole body shook. They were all laughing now. I was dreading plug number four.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds