Slave Woman's Grave Keeper Pt. 08

Water splashed out of the box from underneath the lid.

With much more care, Bethesda lifted the box up onto the table and carefully opened the lid. It was completely filled with liquid. Bethesda sniffed the liquid, then stuck the tip of her finger in. It seemed to be water. She reached in and pulled out a waxy doll with rusty rings randomly embedded in it.

"Strange..." Bethesda bent down and looked in the cabinet. Maybe there had been some sort of leak... some sort of water damage... But there were no pipes anywhere near the cabinet and it hadn't rained in weeks. Bethesda poured the water from the wooden box into a pot. Then she pulled down a ceramic urn and popped off the lid with a clatter. She carefully laid the ringed wax doll back into the wooden box and sprinkled a handful of ashes from the ceramic urn on top before replacing the box's lid and sticking it back into the lower cabinet.

She turned to a door, slowly opening it to reveal a dark staircase descending down into a cellar. "Lucy!" she shouted. "Come up, please! Something strange is going on with the Princess's favorite buried slave girl!"

0 - 0 - 3 - 03:42 - Ileana

There had been five visits since the last time Ileana had spoken to her human ward. The first visit after she had left in anger, Ileana simply ignored the chained human woman, working efficiently to perform her duties as quickly as possible. During the second post-anger visit the human began to beg for Ileana to speak with her. How quickly humans are to break!

By the third visit, the human was in tears. A couple more visits would put the human in her place. There were rules that needed to be followed in order for the human to survive her isolation as long as possible and those rules would be dictated by Ileana and followed by the slave woman. During the next two visits, the human reacted very little. She simply followed directions as she should. When Ileana signalled for the human to pee, she peed. When Ileana pressed a nipple into her mouth, the human nursed. Maybe one or two more visits with the silent treatment, and the human would be utterly eager for interaction and appropriately conditioned to avoid taboo topics. That is, any topics that had to do with Ileana's personal history. As soon as the human understood the parameters of their relationship, things could even be pleasant between them.

Ileana hoped that the human would be smart enough to learn these parameters. Ileana craved to have a pleasant relationship. She was fairly confident that they would be able to achieve this goal.

Over the decades, Ileana had found that some humans were more pleasant, and some, utterly heinous. This particular human was very pretty, even in the narrow spectrum with which she was able to view her. She probably would have even chosen her way back when...

On these silent visits, Ileana began to look at the human more and more closely. She told herself that her close observation was simply to ensure that the human had not broken so much as to slip into insanity. Not yet, at least. However, that was not entirely true. Ileana did not know what it was... perhaps the way the human smelled, maybe her perfect proportions or her utter helplessness - the way her legs and arms were stretched out to leave everything about the woman open for observation - the way she was held so permanently exposed with her relentless metal chains and seamless cuffs. There was something about the human woman that attracted Ileana. She could not deny that at all. This stupid human woman.

And she would do more than simply look at the human too. Sometimes she would purposely let her hair sweep across the woman's breast and stomach, or let a fingernail "inadvertently" scrape across some bit of sensitive flesh. Then Ileana would listen for a rush of breath or watch for a small shiver. Ileana could see goosebumps in the heat signature of the human.

Sometimes Ileana would let her tongue linger for a moment more than necessary pressed lightly against the woman's sex or sweep it up along the woman's lips. Then she would watch the color of her ward's sex intensify as heat flooded her loins.

On this particular visit, Ileana had nursed the woman in silence once again and then slid slowly down her body, lightly placing her mouth around the woman's sex. She tapped the woman's abdomen twice as this had become the signal that she was ready to receive the woman's wastewater.

But, instead of emptying her bladder, the woman began to talk.

"The castle once loaned me out to some warlock horticulturist. He was apparently experimenting with growing environments for plants. I'm only guessing, of course... Just as no one would explain a chemical experiment to a beaker, no one would think to inform a slave as to her purpose. I was installed in a cage not quite big enough for me to lie in without bending my knees. A collar was secured around my neck that somehow swallowed any sound I could make. A chastity belt secured a set of balls in my pussy that would surge and ring with every movement I made. They must have fed me a constant stream of aphrodisiacs because I was horny to the point of insanity.

"The warlock and his apprentices never said a word to me. There was nothing to do except watch the plants grow and dream about lips and silky hair and the tickle of another's skin sweeping gently across my own. I probably pinched my nipples raw and scraped layers of skin off my inner thighs dreaming of the forbidden orgasm."

Ileana released the seal of her lips. "That is nice. Now, are you going to pee?" She pressed her lips around the woman's sex and tapped once again.

"After some time - perhaps weeks - a second slave was installed in a cage across the greenhouse from me and while she could not speak - same as me - she was not encumbered with chastity restraints. We would wave at one another and stare longingly, perhaps. It was nice to have something to look at other than the stupid plants that were slowly beginning to grow around the circumference of my cage - someone to interact with.

"One night she got my attention and as I watched she slowly slid her hands down over her naked sex. Initially, I was angry with her. I thought she was maliciously trying to tease me. But, she got my attention again and after a while, she was able to communicate to me that she wanted me to copy her actions. When she slid her hand over her breast, I would slide my same hand over my own. When she slid her hand down over her sex, I would drag my fingers across the metal plate covering my own sex."

Ileana released her seal once again. "Well, just let me know when you are ready to pee." But she remained nestled between the woman's legs and patiently let her continue her story.

"We began to do this mimicking every night after all the workers had left. What else was there to do? I began to look forward to it. I began to watch the other slave's face as she derived pleasure from her self manipulations. My own hands would follow hers almost automatically. I didn't have to think about moving them. I just watched. But then one night, I realized that I wasn't just watching. I mean, I saw her place her hand somewhere. Automatically, I would place my own hand in the same place, but instead of each of us touch ourselves, my mind somehow reinterpretted the experience as the two of us touching each other. I felt her hands on my body. I felt her body under my own hands.

"Then one night, I felt fingers drift across the lips of my sex. I was so utterly shocked that I slipped out of whatever trance I was in and the soft flesh under my fingers turned back to cold, hard steel. Oh, sure, I was utterly disappointed in the moment, but suddenly filled with hope. Some time later, days maybe or weeks, I was watching the slave descend into the throes of a massive orgasm - her head thrown back, mouth open in a silent scream, eyes clenched shut, fingers buried deep in her pussy. But no... It was not just the slave experiencing this orgasm... I was experiencing an orgasm. I was in the throes of ecstasy."

Ileana was now resting her head on the woman's inner thigh watching the way that the heat had begun to flow in rivers through the human woman's body, pooling in places of desire, transforming the shape of her body.

The human woman continued her story: "I... no, we... we had beaten the chastity belt. And after that day we were unstoppable. My lust burst from me like a shaken beer opened. I swear that the plants around my cage suddenly grew faster than they had. So, maybe there was some science behind the old warlock's experiment. Of course, the growth became a problem as the foliage began to obstruct my view of my beautiful slave partner. Turns out that it didn't matter anyways. Shortly after, my time in the cage ended and I was returned to the castle - never to see my slave friend again. I'm not sure how long I had been in the cage - a growing season, I suppose. Just as one never tells a chair how long one has sat upon it, so too, would it be unnatural to explain one's actions to a slave, I suppose.

"Now, loss is a fact of life for a slave. How many friends have I seen retired? But for the slave on the other side of the greenhouse, there was a particularly big hole. I realized that for the first time, I had fallen in love and I had never even heard her voice."

"Are you just rambling today, or do you have an intention with your sad little love story?" Ileana asked cruelly, though she had taken to slowly stroking her fingertips gently across the human woman's abdomen just to watch the woman's heat spin and eddy.

"I do have a point," the woman said. "I survived for months locked alone in a small cell, unable to talk, unable to touch myself - watching fucking plants grow (although I'd kill for that opportunity now). With that in mind, let me tell you this now... I vow that I will survive this. But, to do so, I have determined that I must, with the most humblest of intentions, make a plea to you - a prayer, perhaps. For indeed, I understand that you have utter dominion over me and my life. I depend on you to satisfy my every need. You are my savior, you are my keeper, my mistress, my goddess. But, may I ask that you no longer attend to me in silence. I need a voice, not my own, to splash upon my ears. It matters not what the content of your dialog is. Even if, perhaps, you hate me and wish to degrade me. I don't care. Just as I needed my greenhouse lover, I now need you, your voice, if I am to survive. Though I have nothing to give, I promise that I will do as you say. Speak only of things that you wish me to. Tell you anything that you wish to know. Please, please speak to me every visit! Please..." The woman's voice had slipped into nothing more than a whisper.

Ileana climbed from between the woman's legs and slid part way up towards her face. "You are correct in suggesting that I have dominion over you. I am your goddess. I am your savior. And you are nothing. Not even a slave any more. You are nothing!" Ileana paused and watched the woman's reaction. Perhaps the human had been hoping that her eloquent plea would be met with kindness or acquiescence. But this was not a time for kindness, this was the time to set the firm, strict boundaries that Ileana wanted. The woman's face was beginning to pinch with fear upon hearing Ileana's sharp tone and it made Ileana feel good.

"I am your goddess! And I shall choose to grant your request, but only because it benefits me for you to remain sane as long as possible. I don't grant requests for free. And this one must have a very, very high price. Are you willing to pay a high price?"

The human woman had begun to tremble and tears started to slide from her eyes. "What... what is the price?"

"Does it matter!?" Ileana barked, her voice laced with anger.

After a moment the stupid human woman whispered, "No, it doesn't matter. Of course I'll do anything... anything. I just want to..."

"Shut up and listen! Your payment will be to forget your name," Ileana said.

"I... I don't understand..." the woman whispered. "You can make me forget my name? You can take that from me?"

"You will give it to me," Ileana said.

"I just have to tell you my name? It's... It's Ka..."

"No!" Ileana screamed and she shoved several fingernails into the flesh of the woman's abdomen.

"Ow!"

"You will never, ever say your name again. You will forget your name," Ileana growled pressing her fingernails harder.

"I don't understand," the woman said. "How can I just forget my..."

Ileana jerked her hand quickly across the woman's abdomen letting her sharp fingernails pull at the woman's flesh, tearing it, causing the woman to scream in pain. She pinched a chunk of damaged skin and ripped it completely off - a strip two fingers wide and about twice that length. The woman sucked in her abdomen trying to shrink away from Ileana as blood began to bubble from the wound glowing hot and dripping down her side. It took a moment for her screams to turn to whimpers and Ileana moved her mouth close to the woman's ear.

"If you ever say your name, I swear that I will peel the skin from your body strip by strip. You heal quickly when I nurse you, but if I peel a good strip with every visit, the healing will never quite keep up. It will be a slow, painful death. And I guarantee, that the only sound that you ever hear again will be your own screams..."

The woman was trying hard to regain control of herself, pulling frantically against the chains that held her so tightly spread. Still she was hiccuping and shaking with fear.

"You must forget you ever had a name. Even in your own small, worthless brain, you must never refer to yourself by your former name. You must tell yourself that you are nothing, that you are not even worthy of a name. I promise that I will speak to you each visit and in return you must refer to yourself as 'stupid, human woman'. I believe that you are very clever for your species, so I expect you to entertain me by constantly coming up with new equally demeaning ways to refer to yourself. At the same time, I expect you to find equally creative ways to refer to me with the highest of regards. 'My Goddess, Ileana' might be a good starting point."

Ileana pressed her fingers into the blood that was oozing from the wound she had inflicted, quickly covering her fingers. She brought her bloody fingers to the human's face and wiped them roughly across her mouth. Ileana leaned forward and pressed her lips to the human's in a bruising kiss. She used her tongue to lick at the blood she had recently smeared.

"Our deal is now sealed with a kiss. If you break our deal, I will kill you." The woman continued to whimper. "You said that you would do anything to survive this ordeal. Now prove it to me. I want you to say out loud 'I am nothing. I do not even deserve a name.' Say it!"

The woman let out a few gasps as she collected herself and finally squeaked out the sentence as Ileana had requested. "I am nothing. I do not even deserve a name."

"Say it again!"

The human woman did.

Ileana grabbed the woman's chin twisting it towards her. "Now I am going to retrieve your wastes. When I give you the signal, do not tell me any of your stupid stories, just pee and fucking thank your goddess!"

Ileana climbed down and pressed her lips tightly against the woman's sex. It was wet and swollen with arousal. When she gave the signal, the woman let forth a hot stream of pee.

"This stupid human woman thanks the goddess Ileana for taking care of her needs."

When the woman had finished, Ileana raised her head and said, "Very good. You are nothing! You are the smallest of bends along the mightiest and longest river. You are nothing. I want to you repeat 'I am nothing. I do not even deserve a name.' from now until the next time I visit. Again and again. Prove your resolve to me. Your voice had better be torn and ragged by the time I return."

Ileana saw the woman's muscles flex slightly and she seemed to suddenly gain control of her sobbing.

"I am nothing," she said. "I do not even deserve a name. I am nothing..."

Ileana looked on for a moment before departing considering that perhaps this one might have the constitution to resist insanity for longer than most.

"I am nothing. I do not even deserve a name..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds