• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sleeper Train

Sleeper Train

12

The first view I ever got of Tingting was my favourite one; a hundred and eighty degrees straight down her top. I was standing with one foot on each of the top two bunk beds in the trains cabin, trying to make our back-packs fit into the luggage rack when she put one foot inside the room, peering at her ticket to see if she was in the right place. Her top, while not indecent when viewed from a more normal angel, allowed me to see clearly between her two large breasts, and even down to her belly button. For a moment, I got a glimpse of heaven, and then she decided she was indeed in the right place and started to dump her bags on the bunk bed, breaking my view in the process.

Following behind her was her friend, of whom I could see little, except the fact that her typically Chinese long black hair had been dyed slightly red, and that she was a lot smaller than her friend. As they settled down on to the left-hand bed, I gestured for them to pass up their cases to me. As usual for women, their cases were about twice as large and three times as heavy as ours, and I nearly slipped and broke my leg pulling them up.

By the time I had rearranged the rack so that everything fit neatly, Lewis had already started to make friends with the two girls. Since he was over six foot and there was not much space on the bunk beds he was forced to lean forwards towards the girls, and he was trying to communicate with simple English and the odd Chinese word he'd picked up. In terms of actual information being transmitted, he was a complete failure, but his big smile and infectious laugh seemed to be already endearing him to the skinny girl; the fatter one if anything seemed a little unsure of what to make of him, maybe even a little nervous. I wondered if she had ever met a black man before.

I'd only met Lewis a couple of days before, at the train station where we were both trying to buy tickets to Beijing. He had a teaching job starting in a few days in some small town in the north of China somewhere, and I was taking a short holiday. After being made redundant from one company, I had quickly found a new job, but one which didn't start until the new year, and so had decided to blow some of the compensation on seeing something of the world. Both of us had been trying to buy train tickets for Beijing, a process which had been much complicated by the fact that no-one in the ticket office spoke English and all the tickets for that day and the next had been sold out. As we'd ended up buying the tickets together at the same window, we'd ended up in the same cabin. Actually, as I watched him talk to the girls, I marvelled at how quickly Lewis could become friends with anyone, whether they spoke his language or not. He was encouraging the two girls to touch his dreadlocks, something they had never seen before. His huge laugh boomed out completely covering the two girls' soft giggles.

By this time the train was pulling out of Chengdu station. The newer high-speed trains would do the trip to Beijing in about ten hours, but we hadn't managed to get tickets for one of those. As it was the train would take nearly twenty-four hours to arrive. It was eight in the morning, and the four of us would have a whole day and night together in the small cabin. The scarcity of tickets, meant we had been forced to buy the first class tickets, which meant that while the cabin was still cramped, we had a little bit more space than in the ordinary carriages, in which the bunk beds were piled three high instead of two, and our section had a door which could be closed, for a little privacy. After seeing our new travelling companions though, I suddenly felt glad we'd had to pay the extra.

I climbed down from the top bunk and sat next to Lewis on the bottom one. The two girls smiled at me and I introduced myself: "Hi, I'm Roger".

"Ro-ger" the fatter girl echoed, trying to get her mouth around the unfamiliar syllables. "Where...", she thought for a second, then finished "...you from?".

"I am from England", I told her slowly and she seemed delighted that she had both been understood and understood the answer.

"How old are you?" she asked more confidently. "I'm thirty-six" I replied.

"How...no...why...", she stopped and started a discussion in Chinese with her friend about how to say what she wanted. Occasionally there would be an English word, but none of them seemed to satisfy the two girls, and I was completely bewildered as to what they wanted to communicate. Eventually the room settled into uncomfortable silence.

At this point, Lewis got out his iPad and started to show them pictures he'd taken at the panda reserve a few days ago. The girls cooed over the pandas and panda babies and the communication difficulties were forgotten for a good fifteen minutes. After we tried to play cards together; the girls attempting to introduce a game which they couldn't explain except by playing open hand after open hand. Whenever we thought we'd got the basics down we would lay a card only to be told "No, no, no can't. This one" and to have another card taken out of our hand, or else one of the girls would lay a card and triumphantly announce that she'd won, though we were never quite sure why. Our confusion didn't matter much, the ice was being broken and everyone was laughing a lot. While we played the girls ate endless sun-flower seeds, cracking them between their teeth and then spitting the shells out into a bag.

The two girls also made an odd couple. Tingting was fat by Chinese standards, though by no means obese; she had breasts that were so large that they seemed to stretch out her sweater and made it seem ill-fitting. She was curvy, although her ass was large, her waist was much thinner and this gave her a pleasing hour-glass figure. She had a round red face, especially when she blushed, which often happened as she made another failed attempt to communicate. She had one long braided pony-tail which reached all the way down to the start of her legs and which she had to be careful not to sit on.

On the other hand, her friend Mei was incredibly skinny, and her ribs could be seen through the midriff between her top and short skirt. Although the girls were probably about the same height, Mei wore the most enormous high-heels, which made her look much taller. She also wore, cheap plastic hipster-style glasses, with no glass in the frames. This was obviously some stupid current youth trend, and I thought it looked ridiculous, but even so, I had to admit she was immensely cute. The differences between the two girls was highlighted by the fact that Tingting had chosen to wear warm clothes, it would be wintry once we arrived in Beijing, however Mei was dressed for the still very pleasant weather in the south, with denim shorts and a low cut top.

The day wore on. We played cards some more, then spent some time looking at the scenery going by. We were in the mountainous regions of China and we passed lakes and rivers, as well as many obviously quite poor villages. It was a world away from the large industrial city we had just spent the last week in. Lewis and I didn't eat lunch, we'd had an extra large breakfast at Pizza Hut before we had got on the train; while we were both generally enjoying the Chinese food, we were wary that out stomach weren't yet used to it and having food-poisoning on an overnight train would be no fun at all. The girls however disappeared off and returned with two cardboard bowls full of instant noodles. Lewis asked to try some and Mei ended up playfully feeding him with the plastic fork. After eating the girls decided to have a sleep, Lewis played a game on his iPad and I read the guide book I had brought with me and started to decide where was worth seeing in Beijing. After waking up Mei showed great interest in the game Lewis was playing, so they played together for a while. Tingting slept more, but eventually was woken up by a phone call, after talking on the phone for what seemed like an age, she thrust the phone Lewis' hand and said "My sister. Say Hello". Lewis, as graciously as he could, said hello and then gave me the phone. I said hello as well, but at the other end of the line there was just a lot of giggling. Eventually a female voice very quickly said "Hello. Please to meet you" and then hung up. Tingting looked at me apologetically and said "Sorry, she shy".

Now the phone in my hand was disconnected, I could see the wallpaper was a picture of Tingting with her arms around a lanky young Chinese boy with a rather ineffectual thin moustache. "Your boyfriend?" I asked.

Tingting thought for a moment and then said "Yesterday boyfriend. Today no boyfriend". She rather theatrically mimed crying with both hands, but, in truth, didn't look that upset. Lewis seized this opportunity "What about you, Mei, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

Tingting replied for her. "No, Mei not have A boyfriend, have many many boyfriend". Mei looked shocked for a moment and then hit her friend playfully. The two girls collapsed on the bed, laughing and arguing in Mandarin.

By now it was getting dark. Mei had her laptop with her, so she set it on the small table between the beds and we watched a Hong Kong kung-fu movie. Luckily we were eventually able to find English subtitles; it wasn't very good, but it helped to pass the time. For dinner we invited the girls to the dinning car and ate some terrible, overpriced food together. After finishing we had some warm, overpriced beer and continued to chat in our confused, broken way, which was only slightly helped when Lewis dug out a Chinese-English dictionary he had on his iPad. In the space of an hour we manage to establish that the two girls were business students, both from Sichuan, but studying in some town we had never heard of that was about an hour away from Beijing, and were going to graduate next summer and we told them a little about ourselves and where we had been in China. Eventually the staff in the buffet car indicated that it was closing, and we returned to our cabin.

Shortly after the lights went out and we all decided to go to bed. Lewis had the bottom bunk on the right and I was above him, and Mei had the bottom bunk on the left and Tingting was above her. It was still only about eleven o'clock, so I got my MP3 player out and listened to music for an hour with my eyes closed before deciding to try to sleep. This wasn't easy given the bumpiness, which seemed to be amplified by being on a top bunk built from a wobbly frame. It also didn't help that the beds were obviously designed for someone who was both shorter and thinner than me and I had to rest my feet on the Tingting's suitcase on the luggage rack. Nonetheless I eventually managed to doze off for a while.

When I awoke the train had stopped moving; from where I was sleeping I couldn't see if we had come into a station or if we were waiting in a siding to allow another more important train to overtake us. Though still dark, there was some light coming into the cabin from the window. I could hear the two girls on the other side having a whispered, but intense conversation. I couldn't understand what they were saying obviously, but I got the impression that Mei was suggesting something, and Tingting was refusing. Whatever it was, it seemed simultaneously funny and urgent, they were both trying not to giggle. I continued listening to them for about ten minutes, my eyes still closed.

Eventually the girls conversation seemed to reach a conclusion; my best guess was that Mei had somehow won. I heard her get out of bed and move over to Lewis' bed. Lewis had been snoring gently, but he woke up suddenly with a 'huh'. From beneath me, I heard Mei make a 'sshh' sound. There was the sound of rustling clothing followed after a minute or two by the sound of a zip coming down.

At this point the train suddenly shuddered, and slowly started to move again. As it picked up speed it became more difficult to hear what was happening below. Without thinking I opened my eyes and rolled onto my side; at this point I could see Tingting herself was sitting up, having to hug her knees to avoid hitting the roof, and watching what was happening below. She immediately saw I was awake, and for a moment turned away embarrassed. After a second, she looked back at me; I smiles, she smiled, and we both looked down at what was happening below.

Mei was sitting on Lewis chest. For a moment, I though they were already having sex with her riding him cow-girl style, however I soon realized that firstly she was sitting a little too high up for that, secondly they weren't moving with any kind of rhythm and finally that she still had her shorts on. She was rubbing her hands over Lewis' hairy chest, and every so often leaning forward and kissing him. In one movement she lifted her top off over her head, threw it on the other bunk and pulled Lewis' hands up to fondle her chest. In truth she didn't have much of a bust, but I still found it intensely erotic. I found my cock stiffening in my underpants, as I watched.

Mei was now reaching behind with one hand behind herself. I couldn't really see well in the low light; now that the train was moving the light came and went at one second intervals, but I could see from her movement and from Lewis' face that she was doing something stimulating with his cock.

We went over a unusually sharp bump and this caused me to I look up at Tingting. I saw that she wasn't watching the couple below any more, but instead was looking across at me. I suddenly realized that my erection could be clearly seen through my shorts, as I'd turned my body slightly my crotch was no longer covered by the blanket, and Tingting had obviously seen this. This time when our gazes met, she didn't look away. She looked in to my eyes and then back at my crotch.

Down below, Mei was pulling off her shorts and panties. This was not easy, given there was limited space between the top and bottom bunks and Lewis was already taking up a lot of it. Eventually she got them off and again threw them on the bottom bunk. She manoeuvred round so she was sitting on Lewis' chest backwards, leaned down and began to suck his cock. Her black hair in the darkness made it difficult to see what was happening, though I did get a good look at her ass, which like her boobs were practically non-existent. There seriously was not an inch of spare flesh anywhere on the girl. The loud sucking sounds being made were clearly audible, even with the train moving at high speed. I wondered exactly what time it was and hoped the people in the next cabin were soundly asleep.

I looked over at Tingting, and a second later our gazed met again. I was pretty sure she wanted me, but I wasn't sure how to proceed. The two top beds were cramped up against the ceiling, and would be hardly suitable for making love. If we were closer together I could gently touch her arm or knee and wait to see if there was a response, but it would be hard with the half-a-meter gap between the two beds to do that in a casual way. I also sensed that she would be unlikely to make the first move.

What I did next was an embarrassing, but it was all I could think of. Breaking her gaze, I looked down at my erection, then back at her, and when I was sure she was looking, I lay on my back, lifted my legs up and slipped my underwear off, so my cock was exposed. Looking back at her I made sure she had not turned away. Now I rested one hand on my dick, and gently made one stroking movement, without breaking eye contact with her. With my other hand, the one closest, to her I reached out across the gap and put it on top of the clothing covering her chest. Immediately both of her hands came up and held mine, and then slipped it inside the sweater so it was now holding part of that large breast. As she did this she gave the quietest, sharpest intake of breath. For a moment, we both lay there, neither sure what to do next.

The impasse was broken by a voice down below. Mei had obviously finished the blow job she was giving and, after spitting something out on the floor, asked Tingting something. I knew enough Chinese to know that, whatever the question was, Tingting replied positively. Mei reached over to her handbag and, after rummaging around, through something up at Tingting. It landed on her belly, just below where my hand was. She took it and pressed it into my hand; a condom in its packet.

Mei was opening another packet down below, leaning over Lewis and slipping the protective down over his shaft. It seemed to take a while, but eventually she was satisfied. She straddled him and slowly brought herself down on his cock. She sat there for a second, shifting her weight from side to side. Once she started to move, it was more horizontally, back and forward across his chest, rather than the more usual up and down motion. The confined space of the bunk made other movement difficult and her riding was a strange mix of crazy passion and enforced silence.

She asked Tingting another question, and again Tingting said yes. The fatter girl got down from the bunk and, taking the clothes that were on Mei's empty bed, put them on the upper bunk. Having done this she reached up, and taking my hand, gently pulled me forward and I got down from the top bunk. As I got down, I exchanged looks with Lewis, who gave me a huge smile, the petite Chinese girl grinding on top of him without pause. There didn't seem to be a need to say much.

Standing in the gap between the two bunks, Tingting started to take off her clothes. Unlike Mei who seemed to be able to disrobe in seconds, her warmer clothing made this a complicated process, especially in the dark and cramped space. I stood there, shirt still on, but naked from the waist down. I felt embarrassed being so close to the couple fucking in the bed besides me; indeed several times as she moved, Mei's buttocks rubbed against my elbows. After what felt like an age, Tingting was finally naked and she moved me towards the empty bed.

We sat at first, and gently I kissed her on the lips. We parted for a second and I putting my hands around her, I again drew closer for another kiss. This time she opened her mouth and our tongues touched. My other hand moved up to cup her breast and we slowly touched and caressed each others bodies. For a moment, I think, we both forgot the other couple grinding next to us. After a few minutes of foreplay, I started to move my hand lower and lower, then across her slightly parted thighs and then up again. Happily I discovered that she was wet and ready and I gently pushed her back onto the bunk and separating her legs, stroked between them. I could feel that she was mainly smooth with just a small tuft of hair at the top of her sex. The moment was spoiled slightly while I had to feel around in the darkness for the condom which I had put down on the bed while we kissed, but eventually I found it. The condom was a Chinese brand and seemed tight and difficult to put on.

Having finally got it on, I leaned forwards and rested the tip of my penis at the entrance to her hole. While the slightest of pressure, my dick started to slide in, slowly at first, but, after pausing for a second to check she was okay, I applied a little more pressure and the whole of my shaft was engulfed. She was obviously not a virgin. For a moment I had been worried that she might be, maybe naively as here she was, fucking a stranger on a train. She put her hand over her mouth to stifle the gasp as she was penetrated. We started to make love slowly. The bed was not really designed for it though and she had to put one leg down on the floor so I could fit comfortably within her. Unlike Mei, she was obviously a passive lover; she looked in my eyes and kissed me, but she didn't attempt to take any kind of control. She seemed to be enjoying it, even though she was quiet.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sleeper Train

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds