• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty

Catholic school field hockey practice is a bitch. It’s long, it’s hard, and because I’m the goalie, it’s lonely. Well, after practice on Friday when Michelle, our best forward, asked if I wanted to come over for a slumber party, I jumped at the chance.

“Sure,” I said. “How many people are going to be there.”

“Including you and me,” she said putting her hand on my shoulder, “two.”

We laughed and agreed that we we’d ride in her car and she’d take me back to pick up mine the next day. We had a good time and laughed the whole way to her house, talking about boys, what it would be like to be in college next year, and what a major league bitch our coach was.

“I hear she’s a lezie, too” Michelle sneered.

“A what?” I asked.

“A lesbian, Sara,” she said. “You know, a ho-mo-sex-u-al.”

“Oh gross,” I said.

We arrived at her place, I met her parents, then we went up to her room to hang out. She had a cool room with lots of posters on the wall: Ben Harper, Phish, Widespread Panic, and more. I sat down on the edge of her bed. She sat down on a beanbag across from me. We got to talking about field hockey again, and I expressed how I felt kind of alienated being the goalie. If we won Michelle got the credit for scoring, if we lost everyone blamed me for not guarding better.

“Yeah,” she said standing up, “But I know you love it.”

“Why would I love it?” I asked.

“Cause you get to watch all of us girls in our miniskirts from behind,” She turned around lifted up her skirt, exposing black silk panties, and wagged her tight little butt in my face.

“Not true,” I exclaimed and playfully slapped her ass.

“Lezie!” She gasped, shooting me a mock face of disgust.

All of a sudden she jumped backwards at me, and we fell backwards towards the bed, my arms wrapping around her to catch her. One hand landed on her thigh, while the other grazed her breast. She reached up grabbed my hand and squeezed it to her breast, as she let out a little moan. My pulse jumped. I’d never touched another girl before, not like this. I’d never touched a guy for that matter either. But before my back even hit the bed we heard Michelle’s mom call from downstairs.

“Dinner time!” she called up the stairs.

“We’re coming,” Michelle yelled back as she hopped off of me, hopped off of the bed.

I lay there for a minute and watched Michelle throw open the door and hurry out of the room. What did all this mean? Was she mad at me? Did she hate me? Would she let me touch her again? I hurried downstairs.

I tried to enjoy my dinner, but Michelle wouldn’t make eye contact with me and her cute older brother, a sophomore in college, who was home for the weekend, kept flirting with me. I kept ignoring him, but it was all a little weird. When dinner was over we went back upstairs. We didn’t say much to each other as we took turns in the bathroom, brushing our teeth and getting ready for bed.

Still in my uniform, I laid down on my side on one side of the bed and waited for her to come in. She came in, also in her uniform and laid down facing me.

“Do you like my brother,” she asked.

“What? No!” I said. “He wouldn’t leave me alone!”

We talked about it for awhile. She said that every time she brings a friend over they always talk about how cute her brother is. I assured her that I didn’t want anything to do with him, and soon the conversation drifted over to some other topic. We talked about a lot of different stuff, but at some point I must have drifted off to sleep.

I awoke when I felt something nudge me and realized it was her leg. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was even, but in her sleep she’d wrapped her leg over me. I looked at her pretty tan face, her long eyelashes, her blond hair, still tied up in a bun on the top of her head. Then I eased my eyes down to her tan thigh that was wrapped around me. I couldn’t help it, I wanted to touch her again. My hand gently rested on her calf. She didn’t stir, so I eased my palm up to her thigh, sliding under her field hockey skirt. She sighed, but still didn’t seem to be awake. Could she really be sleeping through this, the most exciting moment of my life? I remembered her black silk panties and I wanted to touch those too. I wanted to feel the soft material over her firm ass. I eased my hand higher and higher, slowly, eagerly awaiting when my fingers would graze the silk. You can imagine my surprise when I found she’d taken her panties off. She must have done it when she was brushing her teeth.

All of a sudden I got very very wet. Her face only inches from my own. She was still sleeping soundly, seemingly oblivious to this. Could she really still be sleeping? Now that I knew her panties were gone, I knew that her lips, mound and clit must be exposed. My heart fluttered. Slowly, gently, I eased my hand over to her lips. Wetness. She was almost as wet as I was and she whimpered when I touched her.

“Michelle,” I whispered. No answer

“Michelle.”

She didn’t respond. I slid my finger up her slit and she whimpering more and thrusting her hips at me.

“Michelle,” I whispered. “Are you awake.”

Suddenly her lips were pressed against mine. She grunted and thrust her hips more forcefully against mine. I moaned in ecstasy, and slid my tongue into her mouth, she did the same to me, and we ground against each other, both moaning. With this affirmation, I knew I could take some initiative, so I rolled on top of her and continued to grind our pelvises together.

Our tongues explored each other’s mouths. Her hands worked their way down to my full ass and began pulling harder against her. I felt faint. This was too good to be true. I needed more. I tried to squirm down her body, but she held me tight. Eventually she realized where I was going and released me. Her breathing was quick and shallow. I down got eye level with her beautiful lips, inhaled her musky odor and then glanced up at her. For the first time her eyes were open and she was staring at me as if she were terrified.

“Do you know what you’re doing?” she gasped.

I shook my head. “Do you want me to stop?”

She shook her head.

I rested my lips on hers. She inhaled sharply. Then slowly, slowly, I eased my tongue out and ran it up and down her slit, from her whole to her clit. Her whole body tightened up, both hands were clenched in fists around the sheets. I paused a moment.

“More,” she hissed. “Please.”

I obliged. Now one of her hands was clutching her own breast, kneading it, the other was on the back of my head urging me on. It didn’t take long, or much, before she was cuming. Her juices overflowing into my mouth, sweeter than I’d ever imagined. She bit her fist to keep from screaming out in pleasure.

I squirmed up her body, lifting her shirt as I went, and began to suck on her tight little breasts.

“No, no,” she said.

I stopped immediately and looked up at her in terror that I’d done something wrong.

“It’s your turn,” she said and practically tackled me so I landed on my back. I began to kiss her way down my body, pulling my shirt off as she went.

This was going to be good...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sleeping Beauty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds