Sleepover Guest

I went to my room, but not before downing a shot of Wild Turkey. Sharon was there, naked, painting her toes.

"Was that a weird fuck or what?"

"I'm still not sure I know what happened," was all I could answer.

"Did you fuck Carol this afternoon?"

"No."

"No!? I was sure you had."

"It didn't come up."

"What didn't, your dick or the opportunity?"

"The opportunity."

"Odd, I was sure she'd have tortured you silly by now."

"I think it's her we're torturing."

"Oh, well, she started it."

"By showing up, or by stealing your boyfriend 12 years ago?"

"Both, I guess."

"Sharon?"

"Yes."

"Why did Carol just tell me she's already tasted my cum?"

"She said that?" Sharon laughed and put away her nail polish. She turned away from me and we made eye-contact through the mirror over her dresser. "Last night after we fucked all noisy and shit to make her here us?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I went to her afterwards and we 69ed. We were more than just roommates back at the Sorority."

"So I see," said I, but really didn't.

Sharon came right up to me in all her naked splendor and clamped her lips hard onto my mouth which had remained hanging open. Her caresses warmed me up and soon we were making love, and only a vague image of Sharon and Carol in bed together danced across my mind.

The next morning, I overslept and woke to find a note from Sharon that she had taken Tracy to school with her, and that I should feel fine sleeping in. It's little things like that which let me know how much she loves me.

I did sleep in and for the first time came into the kitchen to find Carol making ME coffee. She wore only panties, and for the first time I noticed she wore a nipple ring. We drank our coffee in silence, interrupted only by short pleasantries. Soon we were kissing, right there in the kitchen, and our hands groped over our bodies.

The makeout session was intense. My cock was hard and Carol kept stroking it. Yet our lips never left each other's. Briefly, I sampled her breasts with my mouth, but quickly returned to wrestle with her tongue. My hands rubbed her bare back, ass and breasts. When I finally reached her vagina, it was by turning her around and bending her over a bar stool. Sliding her panties down, I dove right in to licking her pussy lips and asshole. Carol enjoyed this for some time, but did not climax.

With subconscious communication and timing, we switched positions. As if directed, I left off licking her to sit on the other bar stool. Carol turned and began sucking my dick. She was fantastic. The vacuum she created while sucking, the tongue twisting around my shaft under my dickhead and over the top, or her hands playing gently but firmly with my balls and anus; whatever it was she was doing, it was working. My cock stiffened and exploded. I could barely breathe, let alone warn her of my impending ejaculation. Shot after shot of sperm entered her throat and Carol swallowed most of it. But my orgasm was so intense that even after she pulled her mouth off my penis, several last strand of cum flew into her hair and across her cheek.

"You look so beautiful!", I said by way of thanks, pulling her up onto her feet again.

"I'm told I look best with cum on my face." Carol's smile was devious. "I'm going to take a shower now. Care to join me."

And so the sounds of running water came forth once again from the guest bathroom, but this time I didn't need an imagination to see Carol's large firm white breasts get covered in lather. Soon though, I became distracted with a different call to nature.

"Excuse me, Carol, but I have to pee."

"Me too. Do you pee in the shower."

"If I were alone, no doubt."

"Well you can pee in front of me if I can pee in front of you."

And so two streams of urine began to flow. I couldn't resist, given the situation, and aimed my piss at Carol's peeing vagina. She in turn put a hand on her cunt and managed to squirt some pee in my direction. This resulted in some sloppy and slippery wet wrestling and once again we were hugging and kissing.

We finished our shower and spent some time drying each other and lightly petting. Eventually Carol sucked my cock into another erection and I rolled on top of her on the single bed in the guest room. We fucked like that for several minutes and then I went down on her for at least half an hour. Still I couldn't sense that Carol had cum, and I needed release badly. I began fucking Carol doggy style, when she produced some lubricant from under her pillow and asked me to fuck her ass.

I lubed up extensively in an effort to slide in smoothly and last for as long as possible. It didn't work. A few strokes into her beautiful ass and I was spewing sperm again.

"Carol," I whispered after recovering some strength, "that was a great fuck, but I didn't sense you cum."

"I liked it a lot. I love your cock, but no. I didn't cum. Don't take it personally but some women are like that. I love fucking, but don't cum from it."

We spent the rest of the day lounging about naked. Carol said she could cum from masturbating, so I put some porn on the tv and she pulled out her purple dildo. She came once or twice and then fucked me some more. I was climaxing, but running out of seed.

"I thought I'd find you two like that!"

We must have dozed off because the TV was showing snow and neither of us had heard Sharon come in. Woken so suddenly, I didn't react at first, but then fear hit me as I realized how irresponsible I'd been. No, oddly enough, getting caught with my dick inside my wife's friend isn't what scared me. Rather I suddenly remembered my daughter Tracy.

"They called me from the school when you didn't come to pick her up."

"Shit!"

Sharon just laughed. "Don't worry, I took her straight to my mother's. Got any fuck left in you?"

"Frankly, I'm not sure." Was all I could say. But watching Sharon strip out of her work suit was still having it's effect on my libido. I got up from the couch and fell into Sharon's arms. We rocked together in a warm embrace and kissed passionately. Carol, who hadn't said much of anything, slipped behind Sharon and joined our embrace turning us into a Sharon sandwich. Soon Sharon turned around and began kissing Carol as I continued to hug her from behind.

As my hands explored the two women's breasts and asses, my well-worn willie came to life in the form a stiff woody. I felt no urge to cum, no rising ejaculation, but my cock was rock hard and ready to penetrate.

Our threesome fell to the floor as Carol collapsed under Sharon's kisses. As Carol stretched out on her back on the cold wood floor, Sharon's kisses roamed lower, to her breasts and eventually her shaven pussy. I found myself poised to penetrate Sharon from behind, and finding her pussy already very wet, pushed my proud pecker into her puffy pussy. I fucked Sharon slowly and enjoyed watching the pleasure she was giving Carol. Sharon gives great blowjobs and must be talented in cunnilingus as well because Carol was writhing underneath us as orgasm after orgasm washed over her. In all the fucking and masturbation we had enjoyed during the afternoon, I had yet to see Carol cum so emphatically.

Sharon pulled away from an exhausted Carol and we began lazily fucking with her sitting in my lap, bouncing up and down on my cock. We caught up on each other's day and discussed the interesting developments that had occurred. Carol admitted to Sharon that she considered herself bisexual with a preference to women, and a preference to recreational, non-committed sex. Sharon admitted that she missed having sex with girl-friends and was happy she and I could enjoy sex together with another woman.

"I want to watch you fuck Carol while she's on top of me in a 69," she concluded.

Sharon lay down and spread her legs. It was hard to see that and not line up my erection towards such a familiar target. But Carol quickly straddled Sharon's face and put her own mouth to my wife's moist mons.

I walked around the two girls like a tiger examining his prey. My erection remained stiff and bounced in front of me as I admired the incredibly sexy scene in front of me. Finally I bent down on my knees just behind Carol's round tan ass. Sharon's long blond hair fanned out on the floor and I had to be wary of stepping on it. Her head and tongue were moving frantically all over Carol's slit.

When I placed the head of my dick at Carol's opening, Sharon's hand came up and guided me in. Once inside, Sharon's hand tantalized my balls as her tongue did the same to Carol's clitoris. Several time's Sharon's tongue danced across my dick as well as I pulled out preparing for another thrust. In my turgid state I was pulling out far and slamming back in. Soon I felt Carol's inner walls convulsing as she orgasmed on my wife and I.

What little cum I had left, dribbled onto my wife's face as I pulled out from Carol's cunt. We had fucked for what seemed like an hour. My knees were sore, my dick hurt and Carol could not get off of Sharon. She had orgasmed at least a half-dozen times.

Sharon, the least exhausted of us all guided us to our king-size bed and we fell asleep together. Some time in the middle of the night I awoke and found the two girls sixty-nineing again, but I was too tired to respond. They probably didn't want me to anyway.

Carol stayed with us for another ten days and we three fucked endlessly. Sharon and I enjoyed the experience so much we continued to experiment with sex and other partners. Threesomes led to foursomes and more-somes, but our memory of that first threesome with Carol remain our favorite.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds