Slipping Ch. 07: Open

"I love you. I fucking love you." I was breathless and crying. My face streamed tears of ecstasy as Brianna and I lay together, foreheads touching. I'd never before cried tears of joy after sex, but I couldn't help it. There was something different this time. At the moment of my peak, I'd felt this surge of emotion—a bewildering appreciation for the two people in the room with me, how well they knew me and how deeply they loved me. I was already tearing up the moment before I came. Then, as the orgasm hit me, it wasn't just my pussy that gushed. My heart burst, humbled by everything, and my eyes started to gush.

Tye stood and silently walked to the door. I saw him go.

At the door, he stopped and turned toward us. I realized how naked we were, our curved bodies sprawled on the bed. I looked to him as his eyes followed each limb, exploring us like a work of art. I didn't care. I loved it.

"You two are...incredible," he said, plainly. "I love you, babe. I love what you have with Brianna." He turned to leave.

"Tye..."

I rushed to him and pressed my slender naked body against him. He was still dressed in his stylish date clothes. His body was firm, muscular and warm. With my arms around his neck, I kissed him and whispered, "I love you. I'm sorry I kept this from you for so long. I'm sorry. I wish I'd told you." He said he loved me, said everything was fine, we were fine, smiled, held a sincere kiss against my forehead, opened the door and left.

I exhaled. There it was. The dream. Brianna and I were free to be together. Our marriages were safe. Our husbands knew us.

Our love was in the open.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds