Slips and Girdles

She drove me wild and before I knew it I was holding back and told her I could cum any second. I heard her mumble something. I asked her to say it again. Finally after mumbling a third time she said "I'm gonna suck you harder but" but she didn't finish what she was going to say. She sucked me harder and longer and I was grabbing at the bed and she knew I had to cum!

With an alarmed look in her eyes she shouted quickly "Do it in my mouth!"

She slipped her lips over it, swallowing my pulsating hard cock and I let it rip! I blasted in her mouth but she pulled almost all the way off it as I cummed inside her mouth! It was amazing because she swallowed half of my heavy off-white bliss and she shrieked while she swallowed it!

Finally Mary with her naked body and her large tits in tow which dangled and bounced around stood up and dove on top of me. I felt her two large soft tits press between us! All I wanted at that point was to cop a feel. I wanted to feel them like any red-blooded American man wants to.

But she did the unthinkable. Mary started kissing me. Yes me, passionately as if she was in love with me; yes that's right me! I didn't have a choice as her tongue, a thin and sexy tongue forced its way passed my lips, over my tongue, and it bounced against the sides of my mouth keeping me horny and excited. God could Mary kiss like there was nothing else in the world! Her hands, arms, and lithe figure swarmed me!

That day was a fun, fun day! It was a day I obviously will never ever forget. Finally she did what I wanted her to do all day long. She slipped off her girdle, shoved it in my face and said "Breathe it honey, breathe it in deeply. This is yours for as long as you want to cherish it. I hope it's a long time too" giggling and winking at me using one eye, and then the other.

I did breathe in the effervescence of her girdle and several times at that making her happier then ever. I grabbed it from her and clenched it in my hand. I didn't let go of it! She pulled off her undies and threw them across the room. Bold and sarcastic I asked her "Don't you want me to breathe them in too?"

She laughed and took hold of my cock one last time that day. She fiddled with it using her sexy long fingernails and hands. She took her time, and it took a while, but slowly my limp hunk of a cock began to entertain her. It became erect little by little.

Minute by minute and it would take several minutes, my cock hardened enough for what we needed. Oddly I never had any intention of having intercourse with her. Still she gave me what she thought I came for that day.

She smiled remarking that she never knew something like what happened that day was even remotely possible. I didn't know what to say. I shrugged my shoulders but with pride.

She smiled and said "It's time honey. It is time." I didn't realize she meant. She meant we were going to fuck one another. All I wanted all day long was to feel her silk linens. She got up off the bed and finally situated herself over my cock which was partially hard. She would give it a full erection. Mary did me proud! I did Mary proud.

Mary knew how to fuck a man. Mary knew how a man lives for a moment like that. Mary loved doing me! She was all smiles. Her tits hung there like ornaments on a Christmas tree. Almost colorful in fact, her ornaments had their own beautiful decoration. They are called nipples and they were hard as my cock!

I looked right at them. All was perfect that day! She was happy, I was happy, and her body was something off a painted picture. Bent forward before actually fucking me, she whispered that she and I would be lovers for sure, and for several years if I would have her.

Fuck yes I would be her lover. "Mary I think you are as sexy as a woman can be and if you will tease me and let me see you wear your ummm slips every time we're together, then ohhhh yeah, I want to be your lover forever and ever!" Where that came from that day I didn't know, but it sure sounded eloquent.

"My, my you sure sound much older then you are Robert Pallone" she said and she rose up off my cock, but slipped back down on it and began repeating the same method until she climaxed. I was happy she did too. It was fulfilling that she did. I had to give her something for her troubles. That was the least of it.

Yes I exploded too, but hearing her shriek and scream in pure ecstasy because of me blew me away. I never thought I could turn her on like I did and make a woman like Mrs. Parker horny like she was.

I lived a lifetime that day which no man ever lives.

My wife Lisa knows I'm capable of it. She knows about my gift. She isn't as impressed as her mom is, which disappoints me a lot. The great thing though was for seven years after that day, Mary, prior to my marriage to Lisa, was one helluva lover.

Mary and I would meet often. She fulfilled all my fantasies by dressing in all sorts of her slips and some of her becoming lingerie. I even dated Lisa a little while towards the end of my romance with Mary. Eventually, unfortunately, we both knew it had to end.

Lisa never knew and never suspected anything that went on over the years prior to being married. Still I would go to Mary and talk about my problems. They were always warm and intimate conversations, but nothing occurred for years.

Lisa and I moved away which was good for us. I was completely faithful to Lisa almost and for the most part. 17 years after we were married something changed in her and me too. I caught up with Mary again. Oddly I found her to be still attractive.

Lisa is still as attractive and as sexy as the day we were married, but something was different about my mother in law. Mary and I were about to find out what that attraction was, even 17 years later!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds