Slips Of The Tongue Ch. 03

It was a quarter to one when Gwen unlocked her door, and let the others in. Advancing into the living room while Domenique headed into the kitchen with their bags, Gwen felt as if something had changed. It was quiet, which was a given: it was late. But, Tina's sudden silence and slow stroll around the knickknack and print exhibits of her living room, brought a tension into the air that seemed to make the quiet palpable. Tina turned to face Gwen, and clasped her hands before her. Gwen smiled. Tina didn't: not at first. They both turned toward the sound of Domenique popping a bottle of wine open, and then reaffixed their gazes. It was then, blushing, Tina returned the smile.

I think she's nervous, thought Gwen as she slipped out of her flats, now that we're about to get into the here and now. I think she doesn't know which of us she wants to have more. Gwen broke the look, dropping to collect her shoes and set them by the front door. Lightening strikes, sang her memory of the Fleetwood Mack song, maybe once, maybe twice, and it all comes down to you. Hmm, maybe she already knows who she wants more. Maybe she's afraid to let it show. Maybe there's one of us she won't ever want as much.

"Relax Tina." Said Domenique as she entered the room with a bottle of white wine and three rinsed glasses, "Gwen? Coax that girl out of her shoes, would you?"

Domenique crossed between them and set the wine and glasses on the coffee table. Both Gwen and Tina watched her as she took a seat on the sofa and proceeded to fill each glass. For a moment, neither moved. Then Tina finally kicked out of her shoes, gathered them up, and then walked them to the other side of the front door. Or maybe she's so intimidated by Nique, Gwen thought, that she's not sure who she's supposed to want. Gwen turned suddenly and found that Domenique had gotten back on her feet, and was handing her a glass of the wine. In the split second before Tina returned and was given the next glass, Gwen and Domenique's eyes were locked. Take control, they said in all their magnetic amber loving fierceness, make her yours.

"Cheers." Said Tina.

"Wait." Insisted Gwen as she turned to look to see that Tina was just about to drink, "Before we toast ourselves, that pretty dress will have to come off too."

Blushing, Tina lowered her glass. She stood there, beyond the coffee table, unmoving; seconds passing.

"You wanted to show me your pussy." Gwen continued, "Well now I want to see it."

Tina glanced briefly at Domenique before setting her glass down. The look seemed to Gwen as if she was seeking her approval. A sudden spark of anger caught in the pit of her belly, singeing her fluttering ardor as the flame smoldered. She placed her glass down as well and remained standing as she and Domenique watched Tina slip out of her dress. An instant later, a bright coral petaled carnation of party dress surrounded Tina's feet. Next came the bra, its large cups parachuting to the carpet. Tina, her thumbs under the sides of her high cut white panties, paused then before removing them. Gwen and Domenique watched Tina's blush travel down along her neck and along her chest while her bejeweled nipples swelled to three times their normal size. Tina stared back at them, shifting her gaze from one to the other. Presently, she began to slowly peel her panties, moving her hands with deliberate fluid slides and rolls until her cleanly shaven smooth pink pussy was fully exposed; its white gold yin yang pendent pierced clit peeking from within its curtain's clef. Gwen's pussy tingled from the sight. She turned to see what Domenique thought, and saw that, though she was seated like some news talk show host, her cheeks had become pink.

"Give me those." Demanded Gwen.

Tina bent over, removed the panties, and then walked them to Gwen. Gwen took them in both hands; spreading the material with her fingers until the crotch faced her.

"How does this smell to you?" she asked, bringing the soiled patch in close to Tina's nose.

Tina met Gwen's unblinking gaze, brought her nose against her panties, and then took in an assessing sniff.

"If you don't mind my saying so," said Tina, "It's definitely worth tasting, at least my pussy is anyway.

Gwen pulled them back and sniffed for herself. Unable to disagree, she tossed them to Domenique, gave Tina back her glass, and then took her own.

"To us then.: she said, raising her glass, the disdain in her eyes now softened with renewed, naked desire.

Domenique joined their toast, drank deeply and then excused herself. Gwen watched Tina watching Domenique leave, and then reach up to start undoing her blouse. Gwen looked down at Tina's busy fingers, and then raised her gaze to see her full lips coming in for a kiss. Tina's mouth never left Gwen's over the time it took her to remove her blouse and bra. Her breasts exposed, they dragged them across each other's in a languorous crisscross until Gwen felt compelled to take hold of Tina's and start lapping at her huge nipples. Tina joined her, tasting her own tits, spreading the shining slickness of Gwen's hunger with her own. It's you, thought Gwen, you are our third white rose; soft, fragrant, so tasty to the touch. Presently, Domenique, dressed in a pink nightie, returned with a box of their play things, and the fruit and vegetable trays they'd purchased earlier.

"It's snack time?" asked Tina, picking her wine back up and swallowing a mouthful.

"Absolutely." Smiled Domenique as she unfurled a checked table cloth and spread it on the space of floor beyond the coffee table, "Now drink up. You too Gwen."

So they drank, both Gwen and Tina's fluctuating between bewilderment and fear. Shrugging, Gwen reached for the bottle, and then re-filled their glasses. As Gwen drank, Tina went about relieving her of her slacks and panties. Tossing them away, and taking a few seconds to breathe in the fragrance of Gwen's pussy, Tina went back to drinking up. Meanwhile, Domenique had arranged their toys and the food trays in the center of the cloth. Finally, she took a seat at the far end and invited the others to sit along either side.

"Ladies," she announced, "We're going to start our play with a round of guess what's in your pussy."

Gwen went suddenly wide eyed.

"Oh my God," cried Tina, "I haven't played this in so long!"

Gwen couldn't get her eyes any wider at that point, and Domenique couldn't help but laugh at the sight of her. Gwen downed the rest of her glass, and then watched as she withdrew a blind fold from the pile of toys.

"Oh, me first!" giggled Tina as she snagged the blind fold from Domenique's grip.

"Fine then. Gwen? You can pick the first item once Tina's eyes are covered."

"They're covered. But, I was wondering; could one of you eat my pussy a little first, you know, for some natural lubrication, celery sticks can be a little rough, and I'll try to guess who's doing the licking. What do you think?"

Domenique's brow furrowed as she met Gwen's perplexed stare. Together, they shrugged.

"Okay." Said Domenique, rising to her feet and gesturing for Gwen to follow.

They tossed Tina a cushion from the couch, walked a series of figure eights, stopped to drink more wine, and then figured eight three more times. By the time they were done, Tina had made herself comfortable, her pink pussy spread ready. As Domenique went to pop a cd into the stereo, Gwen chose a baby carrot, and then assumed the position between Tina's open legs. Setting the root vegetable aside, she Gently parted Tina's major labia for a better view, marveled at its beauty for a time, and then brought her tongue in for the first taste. Tina began to shiver instantly. As slowly as she could manage, Gwen carefully licked Tina's hardening clit and the white gold yin yang pendent that hung from it, but her shivering couldn't be helped. Gwen thought she'd come in no time until Tina shuddered and exclaimed.

"Gwen's eating my pussy, isn't she?"

"How'd you know?" asked Domenique as she looked on.

"I guessed; figuring that the first time with you would be, I don't know, rougher?"

"Hmm." Sighed Domenique, "Alright then. That's one point for you. Okay Gwen, stick it in there."

So Gwen did; going about the insertion quite gingerly until Tina's pussy swallowed it up, as if something hungry thing living inside snatched it.

"Oh my God this is so easy." She said as she used her muscles to poke it back out, "It's a baby carrot."

"That's right. Said Domenique as she chose a piece of broccoli from the veggie tray, "Now Gwen gets to eat it."

Not wanting to be a party pooper, but still feeling a bit strange, Gwen started to bite off chunks of the shining carrot. After taking the last bite, she moved aside for Domenique and her piece of broccoli. Tina got that too, and of course Domenique had to eat it all. Which she did, willingly, and then went above and beyond; dining on Tina's pussy as if it was some kind of cocaine laced ice cream. Gwen was wrestling with her jealousy as Tina began to wiggle her hips and buck into Domenique's dripping chin.

Tina, wallowing in her after glow, removed the blind fold and watched as Domenique slipped out of her nightie. Having no idea that Tina would turn out to be a champion guess what's in your pussy player, Domenique decided to switch it up to a game of guess what's in your ass. At that, it turned out, Tina was a total failure. They'd taken iPad videos of defeat after defeat; and Tina, being the loser, had to eat all of her wrong guesses out of either Domenique's or Gwen's ass. Eventually, the food trays cleared, a second bottle of wine opened and the footage of Tina ass dining reviewed, the giggling idiot trio drank a glass more each before arranging themselves in a daisy chain on the checkered table cloth.

The three lovers, Domenique to Tina, Tina to Gwen and Gwen to Domenique; stroked, fondled, pet and caressed one another's most animal parts. The Always wipes were passed, the deepest, sweetest recesses of their morsel treasures polished, were then dined upon; savored, sucked and nibbled. All three were rapturously oblivious to the world outside their mouths, pussies and assholes, juice drenched and tongue wagging until their daisies began to hum in a chain reaction. It was Gwen, her tongue and fingers digging deep into Domenique's ass, that had the trigger orgasm. She couldn't tell what Tina was eating, her pussy or her ass hole. She only knew the speeding locomotive that was the coming climax her new lover induced. Next came Domenique's shivering fits. They were so intense that Gwen could hardly keep her tongue where she wanted it. Then Tina, fucking Domenique's face for a second time, whimpered, moaned and whispered the beautifully filthy truth of their desires against Gwen's pulsing clit. Then, finally, they cried together, panting, squealing, humping; spraying one another's faces with quick jet after jet of finely streaming come.

By the witching hour, the three lovers were each still aching for more. It was then that Domenique tossed Gwen the jock harness and the purple dildo. As Gwen strapped in, she saw that Domenique was fitting herself into the thong harness. Scanning the space of floor beside the box of toys, Gwen saw that Domenique had purchased another dildo, which was an inch or so longer, maybe a half inch wider than Mr. Purple and otherwise bright pink. She instructed Tina to get on her knees. Somewhat reluctant, but still all smiles, Tina obliged her. Next, after Domenique positioned herself behind Tina, she asked Gwen to get behind her. Presently the lube was passed and the request to start by fucking their pussies was made. One into the other, into the other, a slow rhythm was set; reminding Gwen of the train that had plowed right through her not fifteen minutes before. In that way they fucked and were fucked, working, sweating, gripping asses tight.

It was Domenique who came first then, riding her second wave of orgasm as she pulled her cock gently out from Tina's pussy. Gwen looked over Domenique's shoulder, and seeing that she had begun working the dildo's big pink head into Tina's ass, she followed suit. Slowly, she withdrew her false cock from Domenique's pussy, grabbed the lube and spread a squirt of it liberally on its tip and on the business fingers of her right hand. Gwen then tossed it aside, and proceeded to work her fingers into Domenique's anus. One, two, three, open wide baby; momma's gonna' give it to you good. Out with her fingers and in with her cock's head, Gwen realized that she'd been aching for Domenique's surrender. Roses are white. Nique's now my bitch, and I'll scratch Tina too, if she's got the itch. Gwen watched herself guide her dildo slowly deeper and deeper into Domenique's ass. In time, a new rhythm was established. Gwen felt it in Domenique's hips, picked it up, and then rolled with it; fucking her number one lover's ass deeper, faster and rougher. Gwen could hear Tina getting the same; listening to her whimper and cry, not exactly sure if the young woman was in pain or pleasure and no longer certain if there was any difference anymore. All Gwen knew, as she squeezed Domenique's tits, kissed her shoulders and listened to her whine with pleasure as she rammed her ass, was that they were now equal in all respects.

The next thing Gwen knew, after the dildos withdrawn, the toys set aside and the extra lube wiped up, was that they fell asleep together, arms and legs akimbo, on the thoroughly soiled table cloth. The next thing after that, after they'd eventually woken up to pee, Gwen realized that they'd moved the sleep over to her bed room. There they continued their sleep, exhausted, spent, content. The three white roses weren't brought up until they'd shared a breakfast of omelets and left over fruit.

"I can assure you guys that I did not drop those roses off to you." Tina affirmed between mouthfuls of broccoli and cheese omelet, "Hey, were any of these vegetables in anybody's ass last night? I mean, it's cool. I'd just like to know."

Seated along either side of the kitchen table, Domenique and Gwen exchanged serious looks before staring, perfectly flummoxed, at Tina.

"What?" she said after swallowing her last bite, "I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds